Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crono
@Joellie @SirDerpingtonIV @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman
Crono suddenly looked over seeing the warmth the girl's hand was radiating, the girl next to Pyrrha, though, before he had a chance to even try and share the warmth with the little girl, a rather rude man suddenly pushed her out of the way. He didn't say anything as he was quiet clearly mute but, he frowned, before carefully finding another spot where the warmth could each him, he even beckoned for the little girl who had been pushed away to join him, though he eyed the newcomer warily as he did this.

PEK5S9a.png

"Ow.....meanie!" Yuka cried out as she was rudely pushed aside by the rude man. Falling back onto the ice brought back the shivers up her spine, having her jump straight back on her feet. Though, she saw that the same boy from earlier at the well was there, and she tried to lighten up because she could tell that he was friendly.

"Are you waiting for a name, little one?" Chandra asked with a soft chuckle "I'm Chandra, It's a pleasure to meet you" she says as she heats the ice blocks "And who are you?" she asked as she flashed her a smile, knowing she had to keep eyes on the bodies so as not to char them or damage them in any way with the fire

It was a little worrying to see no-one seemed to be with the little girl, she should surely have someone to look after her?
"If you don't mind me asking...are you alone? Is anyone looking after you?"

Then that dick from earlier shoved the little girl aside...to get warmed by a small flame...

"Wow...you really do deserve to go to hell" she muttered as she lit the man's jacket on fire and stopped what she was doing with the thawing

"If you want warmth..." she mutters as she shoots a small burst into the snow, before keeping a small jet shooting out from her palm, not enough to burn, but a little intense if you stayed too close for too long "There's enough for all...no reason to be so selfish"

@Joellie
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Gummi Bunnies
@york
bVXbTSO.png

"O-Oh...my name's Yuka... Yuka Mochida... um... my partner's not far from me...so...nice to meet you... Chandra-san..." Yuka stuttered, trying to lighten up her mood a bit for Chandra, who happened to be nice to her as well. Though, it made her wonder, where she would go to search for the source of the cold weather? Sure knew that Jodie, her partner, would follow, she didn't seem to be that far from her...

@DapperDogman @Joellie @SirDerpingtonIV @york @TheColourlessRainbow

@TheColourlessRainbow
@Crazy 8 Nate
@Krieg

"We won. Good."

Chrom would smile slightly, blood dripping from his mouth as he passed the Big Sister, Giving her a friendly pat on the back, before he fell slightly, =before catching himself. He would see Elizabeth was awake. Thank the gods.

Fire-emblem-awakening.jpg

"I see you're awake. You know this isn't the best time to get some shut eye, right?"

That comment was in jest of course, but he was hoping to make her smile. Before turning to Booker.

"I appreciated the help. I know we've had our differences, but with all things considered, I hope we can be allies."

Chrom was clearly in pain, but he reached his hand out for a shake, his sword was the only thing keeping him standing
Booker was planted on the ground, taking deep breaths, relived that Elizabeth was conscious again. He turned and noticed Chrom, he stood to his feet, a little wobble in his step. "Hey don't mention it kid." Booker said as he shook Chrom's hand. "I guess I should apologize for what I did earlier, it's just that" He paused for a minute and looked back to Lizzie. "She means the world to me ya know? and I will do anything for her."

"OH SHIT! OH FUCK! OH SHIT SHIT SHIT I'M ON FIRE! I'M ON FUCKIN FIRE, THIS BITCH LIT ME ON FIRE! OH SHIT!"

Kanye screamed out as he quickly ran away from the group and threw himself into some snow, rolling around desperately to put the fire out. When he was done throwing a fit, he quickly got up and and straightened his now half-burnt jacket, glaring at Chandra.

"That was a three thousand dollar jacket, bitch. You ain't getting away with this. You gonna pay up!"
He said, trying his best to sound threatening, while he was actually too afraid to get one step closer to her and the others

"So c'mon. Get yo ass over here with some cash. Or get yo ginger ho to do it for you, Kanye don't give a damn."
He gestured at the woman holding sword and shield.

@Gummi Bunnies
@DapperDogman
@SirDerpingtonIV
@york

"OH SHIT! OH FUCK! OH SHIT SHIT SHIT I'M ON FIRE! I'M ON FUCKIN FIRE, THIS BITCH LIT ME ON FIRE! OH SHIT!"

Kanye screamed out as he quickly ran away from the group and threw himself into some snow, rolling around desperately to put the fire out. When he was done throwing a fit, he quickly got up and and straightened his now half-burnt jacket, glaring at Chandra.

"That was a three thousand dollar jacket, bitch. You ain't getting away with this. You gonna pay up!"
He said, trying his best to sound threatening, while he was actually too afraid to get one step closer to her and the others

"So c'mon. Get yo ass over here with some cash. Or get yo ginger ho to do it for you, Kanye don't give a damn."

@Gummi Bunnies
@DapperDogman
@SirDerpingtonIV
@york

Suddenly, when this insensible arrogant jerk went and insulted Chandra, Pyrrha felt a wave of fury in her that was quite unlike her. She made one fluid motion, stepping forward with her left foot, before thrusting her right fist straight into his cheek. "Don't you DARE talk to Chandra like that!" she paused, before correcting herself, "Don't talk to ANYONE like that!"

@Gummi Bunnies
@DapperDogman
@york

Chandra didn't exactly have the patience for this man, being the explosively angry person she was...he would be getting a Fireball to the face if he kept this up "I will not reimburse you for anything, you are rude, selfish, sexist, and quite frankly, a dislikable person"

She saw Pyrrha step out and hit the man, before trying to teach him the concept of manners, which wasn't really Chandra's style
She then shocked him in the balls with a small bolt of electricity "And now your balls tingle..." she added

She sighed and turned back to Yuka "It's a pleasure you meet you, Yuka...er...-San"

@Joellie
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Gummi Bunnies

"I hate the cold," Bakura complained as he looked around. Being from Egyptian he didn't quite enjoy the winter time.

"Rocket I agree with you, we need some warmer clothes and we can warm up their. Though both the library and the castle seem interesting," Ryou said leaning against his counterpart trying to retain some body heat.
@Raven
@El Presidente
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

PEK5S9a.png

"Ow.....meanie!" Yuka cried out as she was rudely pushed aside by the rude man. Falling back onto the ice brought back the shivers up her spine, having her jump straight back on her feet. Though, she saw that the same boy from earlier at the well was there, and she tried to lighten up because she could tell that he was friendly.
bVXbTSO.png

"O-Oh...my name's Yuka... Yuka Mochida... um... my partner's not far from me...so...nice to meet you... Chandra-san..." Yuka stuttered, trying to lighten up her mood a bit for Chandra, who happened to be nice to her as well. Though, it made her wonder, where she would go to search for the source of the cold weather? Sure knew that Jodie, her partner, would follow, she didn't seem to be that far from her...
@DapperDogman @Joellie @SirDerpingtonIV @york @TheColourlessRainbow

@Gummi Bunnies
@DapperDogman
@SirDerpingtonIV
@york
Suddenly, when this insensible arrogant jerk went and insulted Chandra, Pyrrha felt a wave of fury in her that was quite unlike her. She made one fluid motion, stepping forward with her left foot, before thrusting her right fist straight into his cheek. "Don't you DARE talk to Chandra like that!" she paused, before correcting herself, "Don't talk to ANYONE like that!"

@Gummi Bunnies
@DapperDogman
@york
Crono
@Joellie @Gummi Bunnies@DapperDogman @SirDerpingtonIV

Seeing the man act that way made Crono angry, he looked angry, and he clenched his fists together, but, rather than getting aggressive, he quickly stepped forwards, crossing his arms and looking at the man with a bit of contepct, but at the same time, he was studying him a little. Despite his arrogant outlook, what could be lurking inside? In some ways, he almost reminded him of Magus, but, maybe that was just because they both acted the same way, though he wasn't sure why this man did so.​

Asha, regaining some senses, yelled out to the other people. "I would need help, please."

@Everyone

Kanye just dropped to the ground and started squirming around like a pathetic worm after getting zapped in the nuts. He was silently murmuring some things in a squeaky, sad voice.

"Ooh shit... Awwwww shit, my balls... my glorious, perfect balls... y'all dun fucked up... imma fuck y'all up... y'all can't just punch and zap the Kanye... imma show y'all, aight..."

@DapperDogman
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Gummi Bunnies
@york

Rocket looked at them. "I still say we need to find Coco. Or well I do...." She stated and looked at the place where clothes might could be found. "But first we need to get warm if we have any chance of not getting frost bite." She replied.

@sierra @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @El Presidente

kaX0T4i.png

Yuka seemed rather uncomfortable during the whole situation, because while she disliked the rude man already, she didn't like to see all of this conflict at all. Though, she did give a slight nod to Chandra, seeing that the woman was quite unfamiliar with Japanese honorifics. Though, what caught her attention was that someone else happened to be frozen in place and stuck...

Asha, regaining some senses, yelled out to the other people. "I would need help, please."

@Everyone
"U-Um... I think someone can help..." Yuka spoke as she walked up a few steps away from the group, but yet they would see her still, and thinking that Chandra could help out Asha out of his frozen problem.

@Yiyel @DapperDogman @york @Joellie @SirDerpingtonIV @TheColourlessRainbow

@Everyone Headed to Wandering Oaken's Trading Post

WanderingOakens.jpg

The little wood building almost looks like a comfortable cottage as you approach it. Upon entering, you can see a small shop full of various items--mostly tools for helping survive the cold. The owner greets everyone who enters.

oaken-353-300x0.jpg

"Yoo-hoo! Welcome to Oaken's trading post and sauna. Big summer blowout! Half off on all summer merchandise, ya!"

What do you do in the store?

A. Shop
B. Browse
C. Purchase a pass for the sauna
D. Talk to a couple kids who appear to be chatting in the corner
E. Talk to the store owner​

Kanye just dropped to the ground and started squirming around like a pathetic worm after getting zapped in the nuts. He was silently murmuring some things in a squeaky, sad voice.

"Ooh shit... Awwwww shit, my balls... my glorious, perfect balls... y'all dun fucked up... imma fuck y'all up... y'all can't just punch and zap the Kanye... imma show y'all, aight..."

@DapperDogman
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Gummi Bunnies
@york
Pyrrha merely glared at him, looking back at Chandra and the small girl who got pushed over, "Are you alright?" she asked, concerned.

@Gummi Bunnies
@york
@DapperDogman

Chandra rolled her eyes "Act a little nicer, and maybe I won't shock your nuts next time, yeah?" she asks with a chuckle, looking to Pyrrha for a second "You got pretty heated back there...something I should know about?" she asks, a half tease, half genuine question

If she would anger like that at a moment's notice, Chandra would rather know how to avoid setting her off, but with how she'd acted to defend her, it said something about the girl...

Though it was probably just Chandra getting her hopes up

She turned and walked over to where the man was frozen down "Oh boy" she said, pressing her hands into the ice for a moment and meliting it slowly "Warn me if you feel some heat...or you'll end up with no legs" she joked

@Joellie
@Gummi Bunnies
@SirDerpingtonIV
@york
@Yiyel

"Thanks, though I'm afraid to get completely freed I'm going to need someone with a bit more control - I don't particularly feel the wings and I'd like to keep them."

@DapperDogman

Drenched to the skin, I couldn't be any wetter if I swam Lake Michigan from end to end in the wake of a coal steamer. Even my hat was dripping water in the patter of an April rain shower.

"Gabe, I think they're letting us out of the bathtub." I gestured towards the clearing. "All we need now is a bunch of towellets."

The walk dried some of the clothes, but I was still plenty damp by the time our small group decided to camp out in the open. I've slept rough before, but to a person like me, whose sinews were made of steel and concrete, who grew up on the lullaby of car horns and trains rattling along the El, and who had drank whisky before he drank milk, the calming pleasures of the great outdoors were as nerve-wracking as an alto sax out being played by a square. Not that I didn't try to make myself uncomfortable enough to get some sleep.

Finally, finding a tree with bark as rough as teamster's voice during a strike, I tucked my hat over my face and leaned back. After counting a half dozen sheep who all seemed to stare at me in disbelief as I numbered them off, I managed to nod off.

I was chilled through and through, as throughly as a mackeral on ice down at the harbor market, once I woke up. Every muscle in my body was screaming like a siren at a twelve alarm fire, and damn if my legs had a thin layer of ice embedded in the trousers. "I always knew Mother Nature had it in for me." I removed my hat, broke the icicles off the brim, and staggered up to my feet. Looking around to see where Gabe had gotten himself mislaid - I figured he was no more a woodsman than I was - I noticed buildings in the distance.

"Well, there's bound to be a fire in one of those. Hell, it gets cold enough, I'd even consider a bit of arson." I remembered my phone in the pocket of my trenchcoat and read the messages. "Find out what caused the ice? What am I now, a weatherman?"

@Ozzie Chanter
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Nobody Important

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@Everyone headed to the hot springs

Hot Springs #1

michael-s-quinton-steaming-pool-at-mammoth-hot-springs-in-winter-yellowstone-national-park-wyoming.jpg

Before even walking up, you can feel the warm steam from the spring rising up into the air. The area looks comfortable, lovely, and inviting. Somehow, you have the feeling there might be something to do here later, but for now, this might be a good place to relax!​

Looking around, Minato didn't see any obvious way to cure the topping curse. He couldn't keep this up much longer, this hatred for Ciel felt wrong and he wanted it gone. Stepping over talk to the store owner, Minato gave him a warm smile, "Excuse me, sir, but how we get rid of hot dog topping effects? It seems both my companion and myself have been afflicted with a terrible one." He punctuated the partner addressing with another punch, unable to control himself.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Chandra rolled her eyes "Act a little nicer, and maybe I won't shock your nuts next time, yeah?" she asks with a chuckle, looking to Pyrrha for a second "You got pretty heated back there...something I should know about?" she asks, a half tease, half genuine question

If she would anger like that at a moment's notice, Chandra would rather know how to avoid setting her off, but with how she'd acted to defend her, it said something about the girl...

Though it was probably just Chandra getting her hopes up

She turned and walked over to where the man was frozen down "Oh boy" she said, pressing her hands into the ice for a moment and meliting it slowly "Warn me if you feel some heat...or you'll end up with no legs" she joked

@Joellie
@Gummi Bunnies
@SirDerpingtonIV
@york
@Yiyel
"Thanks, though I'm afraid to get completely freed I'm going to need someone with a bit more control - I don't particularly feel the wings and I'd like to keep them."

@DapperDogman

Crono
Despite what had happened at the well, he remembered the man he had partnered up with earlier before he had gone with Pyrrha, it seemed she already had a new partner at any rate. Though it seems Pyrrha's newfound friend had already begun helping him, but, he couldn't just stand there, it didn't feel right, so instead, he tried his best to clear the snow that he could away from the man's wings making it easier to see if they had thawed out, it was the least he could do... After all, he just wasn't equipped with the right pins to properly assist him any more than that.​

Status
Not open for further replies.