Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
~Big Sister~

Erratic breathing and unsteady shaking seemed to abruptly consume the Big Sister. Standing on a raised platform where the remnants of her group resided at, she slowly looked to her right, noticing the unconscious Elizabeth and wounded Booker. An orgy of screams and panic filled the Big Sister's ears, and even within her tight, steel helm, the velocity and terror within those cries was clearly evident. Falling onto her knees, looking up blankly as she could see Chrom call out to her, the armored enigma felt frozen as a soft ringing seemed to drown out everything...

Fear.

It all came rushing to the Big Sister at once. She sat alone in a leather chair, strapped like some test-subject as she squirmed and cried. Puddles of crimson and viscera dotted the monochromatic floorboards around her, a dim, flickering light illuminating above her. From the shadows of the room, she could spot a cracked mirror, one that, upon closer inspection, revealed that the Big Sister wasn't wearing her helm. Seconds passed, and the horrid revelation arose, so horrid in fact that Big Sister began to thrash and flail. Abruptly and coyly, a soft, aging male voice called out to her, one that instantly shot the Big Sister up in her seat, although, it was body doing such actions, not her mind.

"Would you kindly?"

Oh god.

"Would you kindly...kill yourself?"

~~~

A scream.

A inhuman scream of the tortured and insane. A cry to the heavens from a damned and hollowed soul. A plea to whatever god resided high above to end her suffering. A desire to feel human once more, breathing the breaths of life and halting the exhales of death.

In an instant, the Big Sister lounged upwards towards the captured Chrom and the Kraken. The only weapons she had were her fists, but as evidence by her own instability, those would seemingly suffice. Her lights within her helm shifted to a bright scarlet, though, the mechanized adult didn't seem enraged. To be more accurate, she seemed more horrified, lashing out like some frighten animal.

Gripping at the tentacle that held Chrom, the Big Sister began to use her strength to pull the tentacle apart. Normal humans would not be able to even conceive that feat, but with all of the gene-splicing and altercations to the Big Sister, it was theoretically possible. Hissing and thrashing as she felt her muscles popping, the Big Sister did her best not only to free Chrom but to rip the tentacle apart.

However, by the time the Big Sister went to enact her vengeance, the Kraken fell to Chrom's attacks. Flailing and falling to the surface, the Big Sister collapsed, physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Josh M
@Jeremi
@TheColourlessRainbow
@Crazy 8 Nate
@Kraken Peeps.

Chandra's eyes fixed on the frozen pair "Ice..." she muttered, tempted to thaw them out "Should I thaw them...check for wounds to make sure the ice is what killed em?" she asks with a small flame in her hand, ready to do it if people agreed it would help in some way

@Everyone

As for where to head next...that ice castle seemed...mighty pretty to Chandra...she half wanted to melt it, but knew that was irresponsible
"That sounds logical," Pyrrha said, walking over to her friend, casting an untrusting glare at Kanye. She had heard him earlier, and didn't approve of how he treated people.

I was losing breath as fast as if a woman with all the right curves had smoothered me in kisses. I had found the grate under the drainpipe, and my fingers were scraping the rough edge of the pavement, as if I was trying to speed read War and Peace in braille. Just when I thought I would have to go upwards for a breath of air, my fingers brushed against a small . . round. . . flat . . .

I closed my hand around the pin (lord, I hope it was, otherwise I was going to look like a damn fool) and made for the surface like Moby Dick breaching in front of the Pequod. Staggering, out of breath, I leaned up against the wall of the Hog's Head. I looked down into my right hand, and grinned like smiling was going out of style.

"Dude, this is your lucky day!" I held the button up, between my thumb and forefinger. "Next time, keep better track of this - I normally don't do a lot a soul searching for other people's souls."

@Ozzie Chanter
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@other people outside the Hog's Head

(dang I'm late - I'll add to in another post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Round 2: Frozen Nightmare

The kraken was weak! With only three tentacles left, it stood no chance as Crono managed to finish it off with his sword. It was unable to regenerate this time, it squirmed and cried in agony as it died, sinking into bloody water that pooled around it.

After defeating the kraken, you can see two black hooded reapers from afar speaking with each other.

"That was odd. I didn't summon that kraken for the players to fight. Did you?" asked the first reaper.

The second reaper shook his head. "I didn't. How bizarre. Maybe the bosses did? Uzuki and Kariya seem like they would have told us if they were going to do something unplanned though. I suppose not. So much for them being reliable Game Masters..."

After solving your first mission and defeating the kraken at the High Seas! restaurant--along with all of the other activities you may have done during the day--you and all of the other players are exhausted. You can see that the restaurant is still flooding and the streets of the town are a little flooded also, but you don't bother to stop it. You've accomplished your job already and your timer had disappeared, so you decide to head with the group for higher ground--where it's dry--so you can rest. Besides, if the Reapers wanted you to do something about the flooding, they would have let you know, right?

In your quest for higher ground, your group finds itself at the edge of town with the same reaper standing guard along the invisible wall that had been keeping you trapped in the small area. He looks over the group, his eyes barely visible under his dark hood.

Twewy-BJ.jpg

"Mission complete; you may pass," he simply says.

Behind him, you can see the once shimmering invisible wall disappears. Your group is free to move on!

So move on you do...

You find yourselves atop a hill just outside the city. The view is gorgeous; there is a relaxing sunset glowing in the distance.

sunset-hill-glow_001.jpg

You decide to plop down and take a rest either by yourself or with one of your new friends while you watch it. The sigh of orange, red, and yellow melting into one another is so soothing that you eventually feel your eyelids start to grow heavy...

You fall asleep.

During the night, the temperature drops. It's so cold that the ends of your fingers and toes stiffen. You can barely move, even when you awaken the next morning and find yourself covered by a thick layer of snow. What in the world?

You stand up and brush the snow off yourself before looking around.

18m3zyshcxjidjpg.jpg

Oh hell. No wonder you were so dang cold...

Off in the distance, you can see two Reapers arguing.

Uzuki.jpg

"This is all your fault, Kariya! You're the one who was too lazy to text the players and tell them to stop the High Seas! restaurant from flooding! It would have made a good mission, not to mention it probably would have stopped his freakin' ice apocalypse!"

Kariya.jpg

"Yeah, like I knew that some unknown force would break into our game, summon some kraken, and use the water to freeze everything, Uzuki. We just have to figure out who is doing this before all seven days of the game are up. Calm down, we'll get this sorted out."

"Sorted out!? How!?"

"We'll just... uh... have the players take care of it! Find and destroy the source of this ice apocalypse! Fail and face erasure. Blah, blah, blah. It would make a perfect mission. We'll text it to them."

"Okay, I guess that works. But still, I wonder how they're going to react when they see another one of their friends was killed by one of those traitors that are rumored to be floating around?" Uzuki said, gesturing to a pair of bodies resting at her feet.

Shiki and Silver could be seen lying on the ground. They were both frozen in ice, their bodies hard as rocks. They had been dead for while...

"They'll get over it," Kariya replied to Uzuki. "or they'll find the traitor who did it. Not my problem. But we can text them some information on the bodies if they want. Because pretty soon, those things will be disappearing. They are only souls, after all. Anyhow, let's just text them the mission so we can get on with the games, shall we? We wouldn't want to upset the boss."

"Right," Uzuki replied with a nod.

Eventually, the two reapers realize the players are listening in on their conversation.

"Hmph, mind your own business worms! Check your phones. We've just sent you your next mission. Get on it!" She turns to Kariya. "Let's blow this popsicle stand."

The two reapers vanish into thin air. Just as they suggest, you decide to check your phone.

"Find and locate the source (or sources) of the ice apocalypse. Fail and face erasure. -The Reapers"

This time, a timer doesn't appear on the palm of your hand. It looks like they're giving you all the time in the world. The Reapers really must want this taken care of...

You receive a second text. It's a map of the area.

Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna: a warm place set up to take shelter from the cold. You can purchase warm clothing, hiking supplies, cures to any hotdog issues you may have received, and other goods here.

Mysterious ice castle: In the distance, you can see a strange looking castle carved entirely out of ice. Looks suspicious...

Ice Cream stand: You're not sure what it's purpose is, but you see a man wearing a uniform pushing around an ice-cream cart.

Santa's Workshop: The workshop of jolly 'ol Saint Nick seems to have appeared out of nowhere. However, from a distance, you can see no light coming from inside the building. You wonder if this place is vacant.

Unknown tunnel: A ladder leads into a hole in the ground. You have no idea where it may take you...

Hot Springs: If you aren't a fan of warming yourself up at a sauna, this could be an alternative.

Abandoned Library: Although most regular builds appear to be covered in ice and snow, you see that one library actually may be accessible.

A third text is then sent.

Side quest: Coco the young reaper, who was with Rocket, has gone missing. Will you (or anyone) look for him?

After reading the last text and looking over all of the destinations, which one will you choose?

Finally, one last text is sent.

"Last night, two players were murdered: Shiki and Silver. Upon examining them, we've found they had electrical burns on their bodies, so they were stunned by electricity. They were then dragged, thrown into the water, and drowned, only to be frozen in blocks of ice when the snowstorm came in."

Meanwhile, Kanye wakes up in a snowbank with Chandra for some reason. Maybe he was stalking her

Minato and Ciel wake up handcuffed to each other. Apparently, the reapers thought it would be funny to pull a prank on them since they were fighting so much before.

Marie sees an intricately carved ice sculpture off in the distance. Wait a second... it's... herself!

Asha wakes up with his wings frozen in ice, finding it difficult to move.

Elizabeth is still unconscious, but with the efforts of Booker and Chrom, she is now breathing again. Thank goodness.

Players, you may continue posting! All missing pins have been returned! Voting for traitor starts now and will be closed at mid-round update. Remember, bold and underline the name you chose as your traitor vote and any location you choose to visit. A mid-round update will occur after the first cause of the ice apocalypse is discovered and eliminated. Good luck!

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)
@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)
@Joellie as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji) Immunity for first half of round 2.
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) Immunity for second half of round 2.
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady) Motorcycle expired
@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Cold... The first thought that went through his head was that it was cold here, really cold, opening his eyes and blinking he found that he was still alive... He wasn't sure how he'd managed to defeat the Kraken, but, it seemed he was able to summon his sword in time to slay the beast. Reading his messages he'd recieved he, tilted his head a little, he figured he'd go find Coco, the missing reaper first, it didn't seem right for a reaper to just disappear on them like that. He'd better ask his partner though, wherever she was, looking around a moment, she spotted Pyrrha standing near another girl, not seeming to mind this, he just walked over, pointing towards the third message on his phone, as if he was trying to ask if they wanted to help him... It looked a bit awkward as the cold air made his hands shake a little as he was shivering; he wasn't exactly dressed properly for conditions like this, and it seemed stuff like this still affected him, even when he was already dead.​

Minato only glared at the handcuffs for a moment before walking towards Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna, dragging Ciel with him, "Come on, idiot, I know I'm not the only one who wants to get out of this stupid hot dog nightmare." His words were accompanied by wisps of frozen breaths, pointing to how cold things had become. Guess hot dog cures aren't the only thing I'm getting at the store.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Who's the idiot here? And quit dragging me! You're so damn demanding for someone who was at the edge of death just recently," Ciel grumbled, though she went with him towards the Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna with him regardless.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Round 2: Frozen Nightmare

The kraken was weak! With only three tentacles left, it stood no chance as Crono managed to finish it off with his sword. It was unable to regenerate this time, it squirmed and cried in agony as it died, sinking into bloody water that pooled around it.

After defeating the kraken, you can see two black hooded reapers from afar speaking with each other.

"That was odd. I didn't summon that kraken for the players to fight. Did you?" asked the first reaper.

The second reaper shook his head. "I didn't. How bizarre. Maybe the bosses did? Uzuki and Kariya seem like they would have told us if they were going to do something unplanned though. I suppose not. So much for them being reliable Game Masters..."

After solving your first mission and defeating the kraken at the High Seas! restaurant--along with all of the other activities you may have done during the day--you and all of the other players are exhausted. You can see that the restaurant is still flooding and the streets of the town are a little flooded also, but you don't bother to stop it. You've accomplished your job already and your timer had disappeared, so you decide to head with the group for higher ground--where it's dry--so you can rest. Besides, if the Reapers wanted you to do something about the flooding, they would have let you know, right?

In your quest for higher ground, your group finds itself at the edge of town with the same reaper standing guard along the invisible wall that had been keeping you trapped in the small area. He looks over the group, his eyes barely visible under his dark hood.

Twewy-BJ.jpg

"Mission complete; you may pass," he simply says.

Behind him, you can see the once shimmering invisible wall disappears. Your group is free to move on!

So move on you do...

You find yourselves atop a hill just outside the city. The view is gorgeous; there is a relaxing sunset glowing in the distance.

sunset-hill-glow_001.jpg

You decide to plop down and take a rest either by yourself or with one of your new friends while you watch it. The sigh of orange, red, and yellow melting into one another is so soothing that you eventually feel your eyelids start to grow heavy...

You fall asleep.

During the night, the temperature drops. It's so cold that the ends of your fingers and toes stiffen. You can barely move, even when you awaken the next morning and find yourself covered by a thick layer of snow. What in the world?

You stand up and brush the snow off yourself before looking around.

18m3zyshcxjidjpg.jpg

Oh hell. No wonder you were so dang cold...

Off in the distance, you can see two Reapers arguing.

Uzuki.jpg

"This is all your fault, Kariya! You're the one who was too lazy to text the players and tell them to stop the High Seas! restaurant from flooding! It would have made a good mission, not to mention it probably would have stopped his freakin' ice apocalypse!"

Kariya.jpg

"Yeah, like I knew that some unknown force would break into our game, summon some kraken, and use the water to freeze everything, Uzuki. We just have to figure out who is doing this before all seven days of the game are up. Calm down, we'll get this sorted out."

"Sorted out!? How!?"

"We'll just... uh... have the players take care of it! Find and destroy the source of this ice apocalypse! Fail and face erasure. Blah, blah, blah. It would make a perfect mission. We'll text it to them."

"Okay, I guess that works. But still, I wonder how they're going to react when they see another one of their friends was killed by one of those traitors that are rumored to be floating around?" Uzuki said, gesturing to a pair of bodies resting at her feet.

Shiki and Silver could be seen lying on the ground. They were both frozen in ice, their bodies hard as rocks. They had been dead for while...

"They'll get over it," Kariya replied to Uzuki. "or they'll find the traitor who did it. Not my problem. But we can text them some information on the bodies if they want. Because pretty soon, those things will be disappearing. They are only souls, after all. Anyhow, let's just text them the mission so we can get on with the games, shall we? We wouldn't want to upset the boss."

"Right," Uzuki replied with a nod.

Eventually, the two reapers realize the players are listening in on their conversation.

"Hmph, mind your own business worms! Check your phones. We've just sent you your next mission. Get on it!" She turns to Kariya. "Let's blow this popsicle stand."

The two reapers vanish into thin air. Just as they suggest, you decide to check your phone.

"Find and locate the source (or sources) of the ice apocalypse. Fail and face erasure. -The Reapers"

This time, a timer doesn't appear on the palm of your hand. It looks like they're giving you all the time in the world. The Reapers really must want this taken care of...

You receive a second text. It's a map of the area.

Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna: a warm place set up to take shelter from the cold. You can purchase warm clothing, hiking supplies, cures to any hotdog issues you may have received, and other goods here.

Mysterious ice castle: In the distance, you can see a strange looking castle carved entirely out of ice. Looks suspicious...

Ice Cream stand: You're not sure what it's purpose is, but you see a man wearing a uniform pushing around an ice-cream cart.

Santa's Workshop: The workshop of jolly 'ol Saint Nick seems to have appeared out of nowhere. However, from a distance, you can see no light coming from inside the building. You wonder if this place is vacant.

Unknown tunnel: A ladder leads into a hole in the ground. You have no idea where it may take you...

Hot Springs: If you aren't a fan of warming yourself up at a sauna, this could be an alternative.

Abandoned Library: Although most regular builds appear to be covered in ice and snow, you see that one library actually may be accessible.

A third text is then sent.

Side quest: Coco the young reaper, who was with Rocket, has gone missing. Will you (or anyone) look for him?

After reading the last text and looking over all of the destinations, which one will you choose?

Finally, one last text is sent.

"Last night, two players were murdered: Shiki and Silver. Upon examining them, we've found they had electrical burns on their bodies, so they were stunned by electricity. They were then dragged, thrown into the water, and drowned, only to be frozen in blocks of ice when the snowstorm came in."

Meanwhile, Kanye wakes up in a snowbank with Chandra for some reason. Maybe he was stalking her

Minato and Ciel wake up handcuffed to each other. Apparently, the reapers thought it would be funny to pull a prank on them since they were fighting so much before.

Marie sees an intricately carved ice sculpture off in the distance. Wait a second... it's... herself!

Asha wakes up with his wings frozen in ice, finding it difficult to move.

Elizabeth is still unconscious, but with the efforts of Booker and Chrom, she is now breathing again. Thank goodness.

Players, you may continue posting! All missing pins have been returned! Voting for traitor starts now and will be closed at mid-round update. Remember, bold and underline the name you chose as your traitor vote and any location you choose to visit. A mid-round update will occur after the first cause of the ice apocalypse is discovered and eliminated. Good luck!

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)
@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)
@Joellie as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji) Immunity for first half of round 2.
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) Immunity for second half of round 2.
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady) Motorcycle expired
@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
It was so cold... Yuka never really experienced this cold of weather before, so she happened to wake up instantly. Though, once she overheard the conversation that the two Reapers were having and the fact that they were given a new mission. What caught her attention was... the dead bodies of Silver and Shiki.

"...n-not again..." she stuttered in fear. While she didn't know Silver that well, the little girl was very disheartened to see that Shiki had become a victim, she didn't even get to say anything to the girl after that incident at the beginning of their first mission. Was there really someone out there doing the killing? ...was there some psycho out there that wished to kill everyone? She really hoped that wasn't the case, but she also had a feeling that it really was and that she might be the next one...

0w8FBif.png

"...not again not again...w-why..." Yuka really was unnerved by it all. The Reapers' Game. The murders. She just wanted to go home. Though, she knew that if she kept on with this childish behavior, it was bound to bring her trouble. After a few more moments of her shock to the two murders, Yuka finally calmed down, taking deep breaths to make herself feel a bit better.

Chandra's eyes fixed on the frozen pair "Ice..." she muttered, tempted to thaw them out "Should I thaw them...check for wounds to make sure the ice is what killed em?" she asks with a small flame in her hand, ready to do it if people agreed it would help in some way

@Everyone

As for where to head next...that ice castle seemed...mighty pretty to Chandra...she half wanted to melt it, but knew that was irresponsible
tQqgjzX.png

"U-um... I think so... just... be careful... for them... please?" Yuka said with great concern as she walked over to where Chandra was going to examine the bodies. While she knew that they had a mission to get going on, it would at least put the little girl at ease if she knew if their death wasn't done by someone else and was just an accident. Though, she highly doubted that too...

She knew that Jodie was with her, given that the older woman was her partner and cared for her a lot given the past events in this game.

@DapperDogman @SirDerpingtonIV @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @anyone else nearby

*Kamina, now that he see's the others of the games, looks over them he ogles the girls a bit but not for long. If one approached him he would be sure not to be rude, but other than that he would rather keep his friendship minimum due to the fact that two have died* "I say we go to the hot springs! What do you say bro?" *He says looking at wanting to get naked and relax for a while* "It would be the best because what better way to relax than to relax in some nice hot water!?"
@Ryu Keiko @anyone that wants to interact with Kamina​

@TheColourlessRainbow
@Crazy 8 Nate
@Krieg

"We won. Good."

Chrom would smile slightly, blood dripping from his mouth as he passed the Big Sister, Giving her a friendly pat on the back, before he fell slightly, =before catching himself. He would see Elizabeth was awake. Thank the gods.

Fire-emblem-awakening.jpg

"I see you're awake. You know this isn't the best time to get some shut eye, right?"

That comment was in jest of course, but he was hoping to make her smile. Before turning to Booker.

"I appreciated the help. I know we've had our differences, but with all things considered, I hope we can be allies."

Chrom was clearly in pain, but he reached his hand out for a shake, his sword was the only thing keeping him standing

Chandra nodded and noticed the girl was a little cold, she smiled and held hand out toward her, a small round ball of flame there "Warm yourself up, dear" she says with a smile as the other hand began to gently heat and melt the ice on the bodies, assuming it wasn't permafrost

@Gummi Bunnies
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Evidently, Teresa was relieved to see that Ash's pin had been snabbed and returned. She smiled brightly, going to hug Guy and Gabriel.

Err... Trying.

The girl seemed to have briefly forgotten the fact that one: the place was still filled with water. And two, she couldn't swim. Immediately, she clung to whoever was closest to her for dear life.

"Th-thank you two.. We owe y-you.." she stammered, offering a shaky smile. And with that; they were off, it seemed.

~~~~~
0.jpg

Admittedly, Teresa had fallen asleep curled up with the others she'd been grouped with. So, when she shot awake from nightmares, forgetting where se was.. She was evidently on end.

Not that the freezing cold exactly helped.

She was shivering visibly, eyes wide from both the traumatic reminder of her past AND the snowy terrain. She wrapped her arms around herself, shaking violently. She wanted to wake someone, to huddle back up with somebody to warm herself.. But she was too prideful.
@Ozzie Chanter @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Iowan Corn @Joellie @Anyone I missed

Emma thought of the deceased girls. She didn't know them, didn't meet them personally. "Rest in peace," she said, softly.

She wasn't too find of the cold and her attire wasn't well suited to it. "Ashabel," she said to her partner, "I suggest we head to
Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna."

"Perhaps we could find some warmer clothing, and if time permits, enjoy some time at the sauna?"

@Arlathina @everyoneelse @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Chandra nodded and noticed the girl was a little cold, she smiled and held hand out toward her, a small round ball of flame there "Warm yourself up, dear" she says with a smile as the other hand began to gently heat and melt the ice on the bodies, assuming it wasn't permafrost

@Gummi Bunnies
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
4nUNRfh.png

"T-Thank you...um..." Yuka shivered a bit but it was comforting to feel some heat to take the icy cold feeling away for now. She didn't know if it were possible to get sick here, but she didn't want to be sick while there were so much happening. While she paused mid-sentence, it wasn't because she was trying to warm herself up as Chandra held a steady flame for that warmth, it was more like Yuka just didn't know her name. She just felt that it was polite to know someone's name...

@DapperDogman @SirDerpingtonIV @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

While everyone else was reading their texts, Jenny still had her phone in the back pocket of her leather pants. She was sitting on her knees in the snow, observing it. She had never seen anything like it before in her life.

With a frown, she took a handful, slowly bringing it to her face, and smelling it. No smell. She then got some on her finger and licked it off. It didn't taste like anything familiar. Then, it began to feel cold and wet in her hand, and that's when she realized it was shrinking and turning into water. A bright smile grew on her face. "This stuff is amazing!" She said to herself, voice full of excitement.

I love finding new things... And I bet there's still lots more to explore out there.

She got up and turned her head to look for Ash and Teresa, but didn't immediately find them. She shrugged. Surely it wouldn't be too horrible of an idea to go somewhere by yourself for just a couple minutes, right?

Jenny pulled her phone out and started reading the texts while wandering off. After taking a look at the map, she saw one place in particular that seemed interesting... She was feeling cold as hell, so she decided to go for the Hot Springs.

@Anyone that's bored (:

Last edited:
  • Love
Asha woke up. Stared at the phone. Silver was... dead? Which means he was left without his pins. And then there was the damn curse which overtook him again.

He cried out in pain and misery. There wasn't anything he could do, for now.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone else

@Gummi Bunnies
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"KANYE-DAMN! It's hella fuckin' cold out here, yo! The fuck's up with that?!

Kanye West jumped up immediately after waking up

"Yo! Somebody turn up the heating, your king is cold!"
He yelled, spreading his arms and looking around.

After a little bit, he noticed the fire-haired girl he met before, somehow holding a fireball.
He didn't care how.
He ran straight up to her and pushed the small girl out of the way to warm himself up.

"Outta my way, ho! Make way for the Kanye!"

@Gummi Bunnies
@SirDerpingtonIV

While everyone else was reading their texts, Jenny still had her phone in the back pocket of her leather pants. She was sitting on her knees in the snow, observing it. She had never seen anything like it before in her life.

With a frown, she took a handful, slowly bringing it to her face, and smelling it. No smell. She then got some on her finger and licked it off. It didn't taste like anything familiar. Then, it began to feel cold and wet in her hand, and that's when she realized it was shrinking and turning into water. A bright smile grew on her face. "This stuff is amazing!" She said to herself, voice full of excitement.

I love finding new things... And I bet there's still lots more to explore out there.

She got up and turned her head to look for Ash and Teresa, but didn't immediately found them. She shrugged. Surely it wouldn't be too horrible of an idea to go somewhere by yourself for just a couple minutes, right?

Jenny pulled her phone out and started reading the texts while wandering off. After taking a look at the map, she saw one place in particular that seemed interesting... She was feeling cold as hell, so she decided to go for the Hot Springs.

@Anyone that's bored (:
*After Kamina turned around he saw Ryu doing something else. He shrugged knowing he would see him again. Kamina then started to walk towards the Hot Springs. He caught up with the girl* "Hey there lady! My name is Kamina. What's yours?" *He quickly threw away the mentality of keeping a few friends. The more the merrier*
@Ryu Keiko @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Joellie

After a little bit, he noticed the fire-haired girl he met before, somehow holding a fireball.
He didn't care how.
He ran straight up to her and pushed the small girl out of the way to warm himself up.

@Gummi Bunnies
@SirDerpingtonIV

As he did so, he soon found a fierce-eyed redhead standing infront of him, a sword and shield in hand. "You should speak with respect to other people!" she demanded, glaring.

@Gummi Bunnies
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Asha woke up. Stared at the phone. Silver was... dead? Which means he was left without his pins. And then there was the damn curse which overtook him again.

He cried out in pain and misery. There wasn't anything he could do, for now.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone else

He didn't care how.

@Gummi Bunnies
@SirDerpingtonIV

Crono
@Joellie @SirDerpingtonIV @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman
Crono suddenly looked over seeing the warmth the girl's hand was radiating, the girl next to Pyrrha, though, before he had a chance to even try and share the warmth with the little girl, a rather rude man suddenly pushed her out of the way. He didn't say anything as he was quiet clearly mute but, he frowned, before carefully finding another spot where the warmth could each him, he even beckoned for the little girl who had been pushed away to join him, though he eyed the newcomer warily as he did this.

4nUNRfh.png

"T-Thank you...um..." Yuka shivered a bit but it was comforting to feel some heat to take the icy cold feeling away for now. She didn't know if it were possible to get sick here, but she didn't want to be sick while there were so much happening. While she paused mid-sentence, it wasn't because she was trying to warm herself up as Chandra held a steady flame for that warmth, it was more like Yuka just didn't know her name. She just felt that it was polite to know someone's name...

@DapperDogman @SirDerpingtonIV @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Are you waiting for a name, little one?" Chandra asked with a soft chuckle "I'm Chandra, It's a pleasure to meet you" she says as she heats the ice blocks "And who are you?" she asked as she flashed her a smile, knowing she had to keep eyes on the bodies so as not to char them or damage them in any way with the fire

It was a little worrying to see no-one seemed to be with the little girl, she should surely have someone to look after her?
"If you don't mind me asking...are you alone? Is anyone looking after you?"

Then that dick from earlier shoved the little girl aside...to get warmed by a small flame...

"Wow...you really do deserve to go to hell" she muttered as she lit the man's jacket on fire and stopped what she was doing with the thawing

"If you want warmth..." she mutters as she shoots a small burst into the snow, before keeping a small jet shooting out from her palm, not enough to burn, but a little intense if you stayed too close for too long "There's enough for all...no reason to be so selfish"

@Joellie
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Gummi Bunnies
@york

*After Kamina turned around he saw Ryu doing something else. He shrugged knowing he would see him again. Kamina then started to walk towards the Hot Springs. He caught up with the girl* "Hey there lady! My name is Kamina. What's yours?" *He quickly threw away the mentality of keeping a few friends. The more the merrier*
@Ryu Keiko @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Joellie
Jenny turned her head when hearing a voice, and looked at the man with a smile. "Oh, hello! I'm Jenny." She introduced herself with her British accent. "... You've got huge glasses!" She then said, mouth open in surprise, but still smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.