Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by PavellumPendulum to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmmm.... This may make fighting the Shadows of my world easier as I doubt my work there ended the threat once and for all... I guess I can live with being undead for awhile, plus Ciel might enjoy the whole angel imagery since she's a nun," Minato said with a smile as he began looking around for the exit, "So, exit, stage left?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Since Crono was going to feed the fish, but changed to taking the quiz, the computer granted Crono the quiz. It looked like one of those crappy internet quizzes because it was complete with bad grammar and punctuation. Oh well! You decide to take it anyhow! :)

Bold and underline your answers.

1. What is your favorite color out of the one`s listed?

Yellow
White
Navy Blue
I dunno... gray is kinda good
Polka Dots... No! Wait! Even Better! Pink Polka Dots :)
Blue
Black
Red
Green
Pink

2. What`s Your favorite food?

Umm... I like veggies, I am a vegetarian! Meat is Murder.

I like lots of foods. What ever people serve me I guess!

I love icecream! And Don`t forget the Sprinkles!!!

I like fresh meat!. I eat it right off, the bone,,,, shows that stupid animal!

I really like fries, but they`re so bad for me.

I like tofu, I know it`s kind of weird but i really like it alot.

FRUIT SALAD! YUMMY, YUMMY!

Hot Dog.

I like candy

Pasta... yay,,, carbs

3. Would you tell a friend an embarrassing thing someone said about them?

No, I don`t want to hurt their feelings. What they don`t know won`t hurt them.

I don't have many friends but if someone said a rumor I would say something I`d want them to tell me.

I have a bunch of friends but I`m a gossiper. I was probably saying stuff along with them!

Yeah

People say stuff about me behind my back! Why should I help people that probably say stuff about me?

I don`t have friends that care about what people say about them. Telling them is a waste of energy.

Who gives a crap what they say! Sure as heck not me!

I have no friends.

Why would people say stuff about someone? That`s just mean. :(

I guess.

4. What would you do if someone fell and tripped on their shoelace?

Laugh and make a joke about it.

Help them up.

Nothing this doesn`t concern me. Why should I get involved?

It depends If they made me feel bad then I wouldn`t help them but if they`re my friend I would help,

Ooooh Barracuda, I`d kick them while they were down, the idiot, who trips on their shoe?

I would thank god it wasn`t me!

I wouldn`t care at all.

5. What if there was a rumor goig around about you. It IS BAD too. What would you do?

Jokingly, I would admit to it and more, to make everyone laugh.

I`d be so upset. That`s really mean.

I`d find the person who started it and kick their butt.

I don`t care at all.

I`d be embarrassed. No big deal though.

I would cry my eyes out. I hate when people talk about me.

Who cares? I would start a worse rumor about the person who started it!

6. How many friends do you have?

1 good friend.

No friends. But i don`t care at all.

I have about 7 people I hand out with.

I have some friends but honestly I don`t think they like me.

Everyone loves me. How could they not?

I hang out with every kind of person. I like everyone!

I hate everyone and everyone hates me. End of story.

7. On a scale of one to 10 how much do you care about what people think of you? (1 Being least)

Crono
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Crono squinted a little as he tried to read the quiz, but, bearing through it, he decided to start answering it's questions:

Yellow

No, I don`t want to hurt their feelings. What they don't know won't hurt them.

Help them up.

5. What if there was a rumor goig around about you. It IS BAD too. What would you do?

I have about 7 people I hang out with.

7. On a scale of one to 10 how much do you care about what people think of you? (1 Being least)

The quiz wasn't as flexible as Crono would have liked, but, he looked over his answers quickly and nodded to himself, deciding to confirm his choices and see his results, what harm could it be looking at them, right?​

When Jenny spoke again the robot didn't move any inch, but it did speak. "Reaponce not recognized. Please try again. Please try again or ask another question. Would you like more medicine?" Of course, more medicine wouldn't do a thing since it was the same medicine, but it would result with another poke from a long needle.
"Medicine? I haven't a need for any of your damned medicine, you mindless fool!" She walked up to the robot and punched it right on what she assumed to be his cheek, but found something she didn't exactly expect. Her fist hit hard metal, and it made her take another step back, looking in confusion at the robot as she rubbed her knuckles.

"What the devil have you got in that mask? Come on, take it off then! Fight me as a true man, you spineless dog!"

At the Gardens:

Emma Frost looked over at Ashabel as they continued their walk towards the Fountain area.

60f8940c7679f78912086916ec34e1ae.jpg

"It seems as if we've been walking for quite some time. I do hope we followed the right path to the fountain."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Arlathina

The man clapped his hand with glee. "There we go. You get a plushie!"

Susan obtained a mundane palm-sized tiger plushie. It's fur was soft, and it felt like it was filled with lentils and a cotton coating - had comfortable weight to it.

The stall keeper prepared even more rings. "Again?"
Susan took the plushie a tad hesitantly, but she found herself warming up to it the more she held it. It was pretty much a cat as well. She showed the plushie to Rhyme, before picking up the ring once again.

"I'm not stopping yet."

@Yiyel
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Medicine? I haven't a need for any of your damned medicine, you mindless fool!" She walked up to the robot and punched it right on what she assumed to be his cheek, but found something she didn't exactly expect. Her fist hit hard metal, and it made her take another step back, looking in confusion at the robot as she rubbed her knuckles.

"What the devil have you got in that mask? Come on, take it off then! Fight me as a true man, you spineless dog!"
The girl's punch barely even scratched the robot. "Threat detected." The robot picked up Jenny by the collar and threw her toward the entrance of the hedge maze. "Violence is not allowed here. You have been warned," the robot told him her. "If you attack again. Drastic measures may be taken."

@Jenny

@Anyone in the garden area

Crono
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Crono squinted a little as he tried to read the quiz, but, bearing through it, he decided to start answering it's questions:

Yellow

No, I don`t want to hurt their feelings. What they don't know won't hurt them.

Help them up.

I have about 7 people I hang out with.

The quiz wasn't as flexible as Crono would have liked, but, he looked over his answers quickly and nodded to himself, deciding to confirm his choices and see his results, what harm could it be looking at them, right?​
After a moment, Crono's test results appear on the screen!

Angel Fish
You are definitely the peacemaker of all the fish. What I mean is, when people need advice they turn to you, whether it be with friends or relationships or hard decisions they have to make. You just like every thing to be perfect. You are the most serene and tranquil of all the fishes.
full_772224467.jpg
After Crono received his results fish food was dispensed from the bottom of the machine. He could now feed the fish if he wanted to.

After Crono and Asha took their personality quizzes, however, and began to feed the fish, they both suddenly felt... different. The world around them suddenly began to look bigger and they both fell to the floor, unable to breathe any longer. They needed... water? Uh oh!

Congrats: Crono and Asha have transformed into the fish they got as their quiz results!

funny_fish_smoking.jpg

After a moment, Crono's test results appear on the screen!

Angel Fish
You are definitely the peacemaker of all the fish. What I mean is, when people need advice they turn to you, whether it be with friends or relationships or hard decisions they have to make. You just like every thing to be perfect. You are the most serene and tranquil of all the fishes.
full_772224467.jpg
After Crono received his results fish food was dispensed from the bottom of the machine. He could now feed the fish if he wanted to.

After Crono and Asha took their personality quizzes, however, and began to feed the fish, they both suddenly felt... different. The world around them suddenly began to look bigger and they both fell to the floor, unable to breathe any longer. They needed... water? Uh oh!

Congrats: Crono and Asha have transformed into the fish they got as their quiz results!

funny_fish_smoking.jpg
Crono
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yiyel

Oh no! Crono tried to talk, or say anything, but, all he really could do was open his mouth; nothing new really... Except for the fact that it was alot more difficult to move around and well, he was slowly suffocating, starting to flop around, he tried to look for any decent source of water he could plunge himself into, until they can figure out some way to reverse this accursed process. Just when he thought things couldn't get stranger here, they sure succeeded one-upping his expectations.​

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The gamekeeper stares for a while, mouth slightly open, all three rings on a pole. "Uhh... I... didn't actually plan on anyone winning this. I didn't even have the prize ready... let me radio in the owner." And with that, the owner was called to know what prize a perfect score got.

While she was still bummed out, Yuka was surprised by how this man just went over to smear all of that popcorn on her lap. "H-Hey..." she was rather annoyed, but it was hard to tell that she was due to her quiet voice.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Wedge Antilles
"Hey", Marcus said when the strange man spilled stuff on Yuka and started cleaning it. He stopped himself from really reacting though, but would observe him closely. "Easy Yuka, I don't think he means harm. I'll keep a close watch on him though, if he does anything funny just let me know and I'll take him out."

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Agreed," Ciel nodded in response to Marcus, "I imagine that if he wanted to attack us, he would have done so already. Funny though, I don't remember movies and advertisments being this up close and personal with the audience. And another thing... this man really could speak a little softer. I could do without the yelling in my ear. After all, I'm blind. Not deaf," she spoke.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Anyone else in the Reapers' Game movie
Claptrap saw the event and intervened. "Whoa, dude! Not cool!" Claptrap stood up, slightly irritated by the man's action towards Yuka.

He approached the man "Hey, Could you stop that? We're trying to watch a movie here!" Claptrap reasoned with the man.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Wedge Antilles
attachment.php

"You want me to stop?" he questioned Claptrap in his loud, booming voice. "Nothing can stop the power of Oxy Clean! It does miracles! Jesus used it to walk on water and heal the blind!"

Oh, wait, Ciel was blind! Would she try using some Oxy clean? Or should the group kick this crazy guy out of the theater?​

@Everyone in the Garden area @Jenny @Mari @Arlathina

Sho Minamimoto sat atop the hedge maze, glancing down at Jenny after she was thrown by the robot.

Minamimoto.jpg

"Heh heh. What a zetta stupid zero you are. If I were you, I'd stop wasting my time picking fights with robots and either acquire a new player pin--by stealing one from someone--or try and hurry up and complete the mission. Who knows, if you complete missions fast enough, you might still make it to the end of the game before you're erased."

He smirked.

"And speaking of the mission... Listen up, zeros, cause I'm only gonna say this once. I'd try exploring the hedge maze. It's where you might find something having to do with the missions. But I don't like to waist my time sending out useless text messages like the old reaper game masters. If you morons want everyone to know, you'd better be the ones to text your friends."​

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
attachment.php

"You want me to stop?" he questioned Claptrap in his loud, booming voice. "Nothing can stop the power of Oxy Clean! It does miracles! Jesus used it to walk on water and heal the blind!"

Oh, wait, Ciel was blind! Would she try using some Oxy clean? Or should the group kick this crazy guy out of the theater?​
"Jeez, what a pain. Under normal circumstances, I'd punish you for saying heresy like that, but in the event that your product is all that you hype it up to be, I suppose I'd like a nice sample of that. Healing the blind... hmph. We'll see about that," Ciel said, "Give me some of that Oxi Clean."

Because what could possibly go wrong, eh? Then again, what could possibly go right? That's what she should be thinking about in this sort of odd situation. May as well use it so she could actually watch a movie, assuming this wasn't some sort of trick.

@Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Xx420BLAZEITxX

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
The girl's punch barely even scratched the robot. "Threat detected." The robot picked up Jenny by the collar and threw her toward the entrance of the hedge maze. "Violence is not allowed here. You have been warned," the robot told him her. "If you attack again. Drastic measures may be taken."

@Jenny

@Anyone in the garden area
Surprised and impressed by this thing's strength, Jenny decided to just leave it alone for now."Easy then, mate. I won't cause any more trouble" she reassured it, slowly backing off. It was obviously going to be way too hard to beat it, whatever it was.

After listening to what the Reaper had to say, she realized that it would probably be a good idea to go and explore the hedge maze, but she didn't feel like doing it by herself. So instead, Jenny walked over to the Fountain to try and find some companions :)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone at the Garden's Fountain

// And let's roll for a new character too :D

2 = Mystique

attachment.php

Claptrap was Scoffed at the mention of Jesus. "Pfft, Yeah right! But My Robo-Jesus is better then your squishy Jesus!" Claptrap responded back in a annoyed tune.

"But Walk on water, you say? Hmm.." Claptrap pondered to himself. "Say, What say we make a deal and trade for that Oxi Thingy? I got a few... Ideas in mind..." Claptrap said in a shady manner

"Holy crap! Walk on water?! I gotta get me some of that!" Claptrap thought to himself.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Verite

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
@Everyone in the Garden area @Jenny @Mari @Arlathina

Sho Minamimoto sat atop the hedge maze, glancing down at Jenny after she was thrown by the robot.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-MinamimotoShyo4.png

"Heh heh. What a zetta stupid zero you are. If I were you, I'd stop wasting my time picking fights with robots and either acquire a new player pin--by stealing one from someone--or try and hurry up and complete the mission. Who knows, if you complete missions fast enough, you might still make it to the end of the game before you're erased."

He smirked.

"And speaking of the mission... Listen up, zeros, cause I'm only gonna say this once. I'd try exploring the hedge maze. It's where you might find something having to do with the missions. But I don't like to waist my time sending out useless text messages like the old reaper game masters. If you morons want everyone to know, you'd better be the ones to text your friends."​
Emma Frost looked at the reaper, with a look of disinterest on her face.

387721-285866_129827_emma_frost.jpg

"I thought that was all plainly understood," she said, in a bored voice. "But thank you for restating the obvious, Mr. Reaper". She then turned away and started walking. She whispered to Ashabel, "to the hedge maze, then?" She looked at Jenny, she remembered her as the one who healed Yuka. "If you want to follow along with us, you are more than welcome. Thank you, by the way, for helping Yuka earlier."

@Arlathina @Jenny @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.