Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, having not considered only one person being voted, Susan and her handler decided to instead go with Ryu.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Marcus Wright took a break from watching the oddly, eerily familiar Billy Mays clean up Yuka's clothes to look at the update.

Terminator-Salvation-Trailer-2-sam-worthington-27876969-1280-532.png

"What happened there?" Marcus asked himself. "Who could have done that?". He pulled out his phone and entered a vote for Ryu.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

While walking to the hedge maze, with some thoughts and possibilities running through her mind, Emma Frost brought out her phone again.

enmafrost.jpg

"On second thought, I should vote for Ryu", she said to herself. "Women's prerogative."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

While Claptrap day-dreamed of his Water walking Fantasies, You remembered that he must vote for the next Traitor. "Oh! Right, The vote!" He remarked, Pulling out his phone and sending a response, Voting Ryu Once more.

~Aquarium Hallways~

The Big Sister could only continue to gently scratch and tap against the glass that separated her from the warm, welcoming presence of the sea, even if it was all artificial at that. A soft ringing echoed within her helm, one that she accursed and damned in the farthest depths of her blank heart. Reluctantly but truthfully, she dug within her tight suit, pulling out the cellular phone and flipping it open as if she was cocking the trigger to a gun pulled to her head. Guilt rattled her mind for Minato, a man she never meant, and as she she scrolled through the names, her breathing grew more heavy and erratic.

Virtually curled up into a fetal position, she rocked back and forth, her hands trembling as her wolfish, grey eyes darted from behind the visor of the helm. Closing her eyes firmly, the woman began to slow her breathing and open her closed, reserved body. Feeling her shoulders slump, the Big Sister began to flinch, hearing a strange, peculiar noise, yet a familiar one at that. It was a hissing, mechanical noise, with a wide variety of strange beeping and crackling sounds. Rapidly blinking her eyes open, she realized it was a radio...one that was playing a rather upbeat tone.

"W-What?"

The world around her was familiar yet different. Feeling her face, the Big Sister soon came to the revelation she was not trapped within her suit, and shockingly, wore fairly average clothing: white button-up, blue trousers, leather shoes, and a dull, brown scarf. Flabbergasted, her dull, silver eyes darted, spotting a cracked mirror, chessboard-themed flooring, and a dim lightbulb swaying with the gentlest of a breeze. In the shadows, she could make out the outline of a doctor, and soon, it came apparent to the Big Sister that this wasn't the first time she had this dream. In fact, she could recall dis-

"This isn't a dream today, sissy."

The instance the doctor spoke the words, blood began to seep from the young woman's nose, the enigma hastily reaching up to block it. As she did this, images flashed of two girls wielding bow-and-arrows, a knight with a crest of a sun protecting a blond maiden in blue, and the undead roaming the streets of an industrialized city. Her expression darken a bit, the Big Sister forcing an apathetic but sincere smile. Softly coughing, she looked up at the doctor, beginning to finally put the last pieces of the puzzle together.

"I knew from the beginning, didn't I?"

"You did, and you played the role perfectly, perhaps a bit too well. I have to admit, the lonesome mute trapped in a suit of armor? The silent yet protective behemoth? You deserve an Oscar, even with all those times you may of gotten a bit too into your role."

"I did my duty, nothing more, nothing less, doctor."

"You see, that is why you are so painfully boring. You uphold honors and values for what, this? I'm starting to question if I'm not the only splicer here."

"Why I did this is of my own concern. I did it because I believe it is right and I'll go down with that idea."

"Have it your way, just remember, 'Big Sister', there is a fine line between a martyr and a fool. Why compromise what you have? You know this game was already doomed from the start, and don't even bother lying to me...I can see it in your eyes. I know what you are planning, just like I know what you are thinking."

"Know it or not, you can't stop me. I've already made my mind."

"Hmph, I suppose you are right. After all, what is set in motion shall stay in motion. Farewell, and godspeed, soldier. Just don't come crying to me when it all goes South for you."

The Big Sister let out of a groan, shakily standing up with the cellphone in her hand, the device's cursor hovering over both Ash's and Ryu's names. Glancing between them both, the Big Sister simply dropped the phone on the ground, and in one quick descent with her foot, the device smashed beneath the soles of her boots, invaliding any future votes from her. Calmly huffing, the Big Sister reached up for her visor, and by inputting a series of buttons and knobs scattered throughout the exterior of her helm, she was able to take apart the lower portion of the visor, revealing her glossy, pink lips and light, cream-colored skin.

Confidentially, the Big Sister began to walk away in the hallways of the Aquarium, her gaze affixed and her facade completely dropped. She never had difficulty speaking or acting like a normal human being. She never had traumatizing experiences of melding memories, and all that physical anguish was nothing more than an actor's abilities. But most importantly, she never whom she appeared, and as she strolled through the corridors of the Aquarium, a soft grin couldn't help but escape her lips.

"Let's roll."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone want a text wall

Last edited:
Votes so far

Ryu - 6 (Ciel, Susan, Frank, Marcus, Claptrap, Emma)

Big Sister - 1 (Crono)​

voting time AGAIN?!?! Oh well, Garrus voted for Ryu, duh no contest there.

Reactions: Raven
~Aquarium Hallways~

The Big Sister could only continue to gently scratch and tap against the glass that separated her from the warm, welcoming presence of the sea, even if it was all artificial at that. A soft ringing echoed within her helm, one that she accursed and damned in the farthest depths of her blank heart. Reluctantly but truthfully, she dug within her tight suit, pulling out the cellular phone and flipping it open as if she was cocking the trigger to a gun pulled to her head. Guilt rattled her mind for Minato, a man she never meant, and as she she scrolled through the names, her breathing grew more heavy and erratic.

Virtually curled up into a fetal position, she rocked back and forth, her hands trembling as her wolfish, grey eyes darted from behind the visor of the helm. Closing her eyes firmly, the woman began to slow her breathing and open her closed, reserved body. Feeling her shoulders slump, the Big Sister began to flinch, hearing a strange, peculiar noise, yet a familiar one at that. It was a hissing, mechanical noise, with a wide variety of strange beeping and crackling sounds. Rapidly blinking her eyes open, she realized it was a radio...one that was playing a rather upbeat tone.

"W-What?"

The world around her was familiar yet different. Feeling her face, the Big Sister soon came to the revelation she was not trapped within her suit, and shockingly, wore fairly average clothing: white button-up, blue trousers, leather shoes, and a dull, brown scarf. Flabbergasted, her dull, silver eyes darted, spotting a cracked mirror, chessboard-themed flooring, and a dim lightbulb swaying with the gentlest of a breeze. In the shadows, she could make out the outline of a doctor, and soon, it came apparent to the Big Sister that this wasn't the first time she had this dream. In fact, she could recall dis-

"This isn't a dream today, sissy."

The instance the doctor spoke the words, blood began to seep from the young woman's nose, the enigma hastily reaching up to block it. As she did this, images flashed of two girls wielding bow-and-arrows, a knight with a crest of a sun protecting a blond maiden in blue, and the undead roaming the streets of an industrialized city. Her expression darken a bit, the Big Sister forcing an apathetic but sincere smile. Softly coughing, she looked up at the doctor, beginning to finally put the last pieces of the puzzle together.

"I knew from the beginning, didn't I?"

"You did, and you played the role perfectly, perhaps a bit too well. I have to admit, the lonesome mute trapped in a suit of armor? The silent yet protective behemoth? You deserve an Oscar, even with all those times you may of gotten a bit too into your role."

"I did my duty, nothing more, nothing less, doctor."

"You see, that is why you are so painfully boring. You uphold honors and values for what, this? I'm starting to question if I'm not the only splicer here."

"Why I did this is of my own concern. I did it because I believe it is right and I'll go down with that idea."

"Have it your way, just remember, 'Big Sister', there is a fine line between a martyr and a fool. Why compromise what you have? You know this game was already doomed from the start, and don't even bother lying to me...I can see it in your eyes. I know what you are planning, just like I know what you are thinking."

"Know it or not, you can't stop me. I've already made my mind."

"Hmph, I suppose you are right. After all, what is set in motion shall stay in motion. Farewell, and godspeed, soldier. Just don't come crying to me when it all goes South for you."

The Big Sister let out of a groan, shakily standing up with the cellphone in her hand, the device's cursor hovering over both Ash's and Ryu's names. Glancing between them both, the Big Sister simply dropped the phone on the ground, and in one quick descent with her foot, the device smashed beneath the soles of her boots, invaliding any future votes for her. Calmly huffing, the Big Sister reached up for her visor, and by inputting a series of buttons and knobs scattered throughout the exterior of her helm, she was able to take apart the lower portion of the visor, revealing her glossy, pink lips and light, cream-colored skin.

Confidentially, the Big Sister began to walk away in the hallways of the Aquarium, her gaze affixed and her facade completely dropped. She never had difficulty speaking or acting like a normal human being. She never had traumatizing experiences of melding memories, and all that physical anguish was nothing more than an actor's abilities. But most importantly, she never whom she appeared, and as she strolled through the corridors of the Aquarium, a soft grin couldn't help but escape her lips.

"Let's roll."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone want a text wall

Crono
Rethinking his vote, Crono shrugged and eventually settled on Ryu, he had thought about this for a moment, and, Big Sister wasn't really that high of a suspect, plus; it's not like traitors couldn't make their way to the aquarium from other places... Right? Speaking of which, Crono poked his head out from the Janitor's bucket (he's still a fish) and looked towards her noticing that Big Sister no longer had helmet's lower visor on revealing some of what was underneath that suit. It looked as if she was at peace as she strolled down the aquarium halls, even saying "Let's roll" for once, he envied her really, being able to speak, even if it troubled her, right now, in his current state, he was both incapacitated and unable to speak... To your average passerby, he probably looked something like this;​
grunion-run-3.jpg

Last edited:
Batman, Blue
3112091-batman1.png
[BCOLOR=#000080] [BCOLOR=#000000]"Hm...." [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]He followed over to the "White robotics" and inspected it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
Ciel changed her vote to Ash because why the hell not, while also waiting for Billy Mays to heal her blindness.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ryu, having zoned out for a while, had no idea where the heck he was or what was happening to the others. He figured he wold never find Jenny, or anyone else, so he just enjoyed his time alone. He knew what was coming, he knew the votes were being tallied and things were definitely not in his favour, so he didn't even bother to vote. "Looks like I'm not going to see this to the end, Lupa." he said with a smile as he leans back on the bench he was sitting on in the Garden. "I'm just happy I get to have some peace." He mumbled as he closed his eyes and waited.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

(Sorry! I have been so busy, it being Mardi Gras and all >.>)

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Pimp Tactician @Xibilation @BarrenThin

The woman nodded. "If nobody has anymore questions, then yes, all of you may leave. You'll all be returned to the Jungle Shibuya. If you need anything, contact me through a text. My number will be in all of your phones now."

Konishi created a door behind herself and gestured to it.

"I'd walk through the door slowly if I were you," she said with a smirk.​
"Guess that's it for now. Best you guys hurry up because I'm not waiting for you,* Minato shrugged as he took his chance to escape. Rushing to the door, he took the advice and slowed to walk through the door. Hopefully this wouldn't come to bite him in the ass.

@Klutzy Kitty Ninja
Marie nodded at the woman, parting her pretty, pink lips to ask another question. The man interrupted her, though, and started running towards the door. She frowned. Panic flashed through her. Wait-

"Wait! Monsieur, um, shouldn't we stick together?" Her sentence was too sassy for the lady she normally was. Realizing this, she inwardly cursed herself and bit the inside of her lip. The attitude was probably just from the aftershock of dying twice. Yeah, that was it.

The man had already walked through the door. Shoot. Marie looked at the others, raising her eyebrows and shoulders, as if to say, oh, well, what do you think?

@TheColourlessRainbow
@BarrenThin

Marie nodded at the woman, parting her pretty, pink lips to ask another question. The man interrupted her, though, and started running towards the door. She frowned. Panic flashed through her. Wait-

"Wait! Monsieur, um, shouldn't we stick together?" Her sentence was too sassy for the lady she normally was. Realizing this, she inwardly cursed herself and bit the inside of her lip. The attitude was probably just from the aftershock of dying twice. Yeah, that was it.

The man had already walked through the door. Shoot. Marie looked at the others, raising her eyebrows and shoulders, as if to say, oh, well, what do you think?

@TheColourlessRainbow
@BarrenThin
Jodie pointed towards the door as she looked at the women,

"I don't know, didn't she say be careful?" asked Jodie. Elizabeth sighed, then walked to the door, slowly peeking around the corner.

@Xibilation
@BarrenThin

(I gotta go eat, I'll be back around 5, just have Jodie and Elizabeth follow you guys.)

Reactions: Xibilation

@TheColourlessRainbow
@BarrenThin
"I don't know, dear girl." Joker giggled. "As long as you don't mind me clowning around."

@Xibilation
@TheColourlessRainbow

Jodie pointed towards the door as she looked at the women,

"I don't know, didn't she say be careful?" asked Jodie. Elizabeth sighed, then walked to the door, slowly peeking around the corner.

@Xibilation
@BarrenThin

(I gotta go eat, I'll be back around 5, just have Jodie and Elizabeth follow you guys.)
"I don't know, dear girl." Joker giggled. "As long as you don't mind me clowning around."

@Xibilation
@TheColourlessRainbow
Marie nodded at the woman, forehead creasing a little. "Err.. I-I guess." She tried to avoid eye contact with the white faced, green haired man that was horrible at applying lipstick. He gave her the chills. "Soo... Our game plan is to just fly around and find the source of the problems? O-Okay." Marie liked solid plans, and this was.. Not very solid. Being a lady, she didn't complain. She approached the door, and after a moment of hesitation, walked through it.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Marie nodded at the woman, forehead creasing a little. "Err.. I-I guess." She tried to avoid eye contact with the white faced, green haired man that was horrible at applying lipstick. He gave her the chills. "Soo... Our game plan is to just fly around and find the source of the problems? O-Okay." Marie liked solid plans, and this was.. Not very solid. Being a lady, she didn't complain. She approached the door, and after a moment of hesitation, walked through it.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
That was mostly because Joker wasn't wearing lipstick. He just looked like this. "I suppose so. I rather intended to get some good-old fashioned revenge. That's always fun." He quickly followed after.

@Xibilation
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

While Thanos was waiting for the device to spring alive he'd ponder who to vote for. He was still leaning to vote towards Crono. He settled however on eliminating a known traitor in Ryu instead.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Asha, through means he wasn't too sure considering he was still a fish, voted against Minato once more, before looking for another reliable water source or a cure to his predicament.

Status
Not open for further replies.