Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

"You want me to stop?" he questioned Claptrap in his loud, booming voice. "Nothing can stop the power of Oxy Clean! It does miracles! Jesus used it to walk on water and heal the blind!"

Oh, wait, Ciel was blind! Would she try using some Oxy clean? Or should the group kick this crazy guy out of the theater?​
Marcus, after a while, couldn't help but think he'd seen this guy before. Or see his act, somewhere before. But his memory was a blank. Still, there was an air of familiarity in Marcus' mind.

"I don't want any of your product", Marcus said to the man. When he said that, it also felt somewhat familiar. What's going on, he thought to himself.

"Yuka should tell him to stop or not", he said to the group, and looking at Yuka.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Gummi Bunnies

Emma Frost looked at the reaper, with a look of disinterest on her face.

387721-285866_129827_emma_frost.jpg

"I thought that was all plainly understood," she said, in a bored voice. "But thank you for restating the obvious, Mr. Reaper". She then turned away and started walking. She whispered to Ashabel, "to the hedge maze, then?" She looked at Jenny, she remembered her as the one who healed Yuka. "If you want to follow along with us, you are more than welcome. Thank you, by the way, for helping Yuka earlier."

@Arlathina @Jenny @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Jenny looked toward the woman she met quite a while back and gave a small smile. "Oh..." she said, thinking about it for a second. Because of the mind-swap curse she got injected into herself just a little bit eearlier, she now thought she was a shapeshifting mutant that was never accepted into society, and didn't feel as comfortable between normal people. "Well, sure... And you're very welcome... Gotta look out for eachother, I guess." she responded, walking over to join the women.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Arlathina

Jenny looked toward the woman she met quite a while back and gave a small smile. "Oh..." she said, thinking about it for a second. Because of the mind-swap curse she got injected into herself just a little bit eearlier, she now thought she was a shapeshifting mutant that was never accepted into society, and didn't feel as comfortable between normal people. "Well, sure... And you're very welcome... Gotta look out for eachother, I guess." she responded, walking over to join the women.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Arlathina

Emma Frost smiled at the woman joining her and Ashabel. "Of course we should look after each other. If we have nothing to hide, no motives to keep out of sight that is..." Emma laughed a little. "Oh, don't worry my dear, I don't think you would be the type, considering your noble actions in assisting Yuka, which I saw as no small feat."

As they walked, Emma thought to herself, was there anyone she could absolutely trust here? She didn't know the answer to that.

"Well, I believe we should be reaching the hedge maze any moment now", Emma concluded.

@Arlathina @Jenny @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Raven

When Pyrrha took off into the sky, she could see that it looked like little movement had happened ever since the players had left the city to move on to a new location. What she could see, however, was something moving atop a roof, several rooftops in fact. Explore the rooftops? Or search elsewhere?
Rocket finally getting a hang of the flying looked a bit soon dawning on her that maybe the roofs would be a good idea to start there search for clues. She looked at Pyrrha and decided to ask. "Um... Do you think we should check the roofs or somewhere else? I was thinking maybe if we check the roofs that the kid could have dropped something if he was on one or something." She stated explaining her thoughts.

@SirDerpingtonIV @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Nue
Rocket finally getting a hang of the flying looked a bit soon dawning on her that maybe the roofs would be a good idea to start there search for clues. She looked at Pyrrha and decided to ask. "Um... Do you think we should check the roofs or somewhere else? I was thinking maybe if we check the roofs that the kid could have dropped something if he was on one or something." She stated explaining her thoughts.

@SirDerpingtonIV @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"The Roofs," she said, landing upon one, sword and shield in hand as she looked around, eyes peeled for anything that might pop out.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"The Roofs," she said, landing upon one, sword and shield in hand as she looked around, eyes peeled for anything that might pop out.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Okay" Rocket nodded and followed. Landing on the roof it took her a moment to keep her footing. 'Gezz how does Amber handle flying? I also feel like I'm missing something to complete using her name. Oh well...' She thought. Once situated she looked around to see if she could spot any clues.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Short Update

All of the players are texted an audio message by someone. It doesn't seem to be one of the reapers...

Out of curiosity, you play the video.

When the video starts, footsteps and quiet breathing can be heard. You can also hear the gentle flow of water. Next, you hear the sound of thunder and a scream.

It is clear to you that there is a struggle going on after the scream by the noises that follow it.

You finally hear another crash of thunder and then silence.

The audio file ends. Someone was killed by lightning again? Did another traitor besides Ryu have a lightning pin?

After the file ends, the players find they've received another text.

Celeste has just been found dead in the aquarium. -The Reapers

Traitor voting starts now!

• Love
Reactions: Krieg and York
@TheColourlessRainbow @The Pimp Tactician @Xibilation @BarrenThin

The woman nodded. "If nobody has anymore questions, then yes, all of you may leave. You'll all be returned to the Jungle Shibuya. If you need anything, contact me through a text. My number will be in all of your phones now."

Konishi created a door behind herself and gestured to it.

"I'd walk through the door slowly if I were you," she said with a smirk.​

"Guess that's it for now. Best you guys hurry up because I'm not waiting for you,* Minato shrugged as he took his chance to escape. Rushing to the door, he took the advice and slowed to walk through the door. Hopefully this wouldn't come to bite him in the ass.

@Klutzy Kitty Ninja

Echoing her vote from before, Susan typed in the name Ash. She expected that the others would place the required votes for Ryu.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

In the meantime, Ciel voted for Ryu again. 'Cause she ain't gon' stop. Uh-uh. Z-snap.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Short Update

All of the players are texted an audio message by someone. It doesn't seem to be one of the reapers...

When the video starts, footsteps and quiet breathing can be heard. You can also hear the gentle flow of water. Next, you hear the sound of thunder and a scream.

It is clear to you that there is a struggle going on after the scream by the noises that follow it.

The audio file ends. Someone was killed by lightning again? Did another traitor besides Ryu have a lightning pin?

Frank looked at the phone he somehow received, putting on his glasses as he read the text message, sighing as he did before looking at the woman. "Unknown. I don't know anyone." He texted back

While walking with Ashabel and Jenny to the Hedge Maze, Emma Frost looked at the update. "Lightning, again? Lacking variety, now, are we?" Emma said to herself, as she entered a vote for Ash.

Frank looked at the phone he somehow received, putting on his glasses as he read the text message, sighing as he did before looking at the woman. "Unknown. I don't know anyone." He texted back

The reapers text back.

"Resisting the Enlightned (and all other players) is allowed to vote out of character. Therefore, he is very much welcome to vote based on the list Atomyk made in the Rp discussion thread. Choose someone who is highly suspicious or at least medium level suspicious to voted based on."

Frank is unsure what the hell that meant. But maybe it was important.

• Love
Reactions: York and Verite
Short Update

Crono
Oh boy! Crono was in a pickle! Or at least he thought so at first, but, managing to splash into a janitor's bucket nearby (or at least it looked like it...) he was able to breathe again, pulling out his now miniaturized phone (I don't even...) with his... Hand? Was it even a hand at this point? It was a fish fin, but somehow, using some Pixar style logic, he held it in his "hand" and started reading what was on it, thankfully the phone seemed to be waterproof. Hearing the soundclip it played made him shudder, he'd never heard anything as horrid as that. However, he knew it had to be someone with a lightning pin, someone other than him that is, so who was it? Crono thought for a moment, someone was found dead in the aquarium, but, who else was here but him with a lightning pin? There WAS big sister... But, could it have been her? Maybe, but, perhaps it was someone else? For now, he chose Big Sister, though he was a little hesitant about that. He wasn't sure she would be the one to do a horrible thing like that, but, until he could figure out more information, that was the vote he'd be sticking with.​

Francis nodded, looked at the phone before watching the film "Ryu." And waited for the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.