Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiki (NOPE->Roller Coaster)
Well, this place had nothing to offer except a bunch of strange. Smacking the Robbie the Rabit doll to try and break it before leaving, Shiki decided to vamoose. She was up one wooden cane, and she probably wouldn't miss anything much after leaving the scene. Whatever they did, the woman was their problem.​
It was also clear enjoying the park was out of the question when there were still people about complaining about sins and not paying for candy. So instead, Shiki headed for the Roller Coaster. Something had caught her eyes earlier while she was walking towards the Shop. She decided it may as well be the time to check it out. "Later." And with that, she left, heading for the Mountain Coaster.​

@Akibahara

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
Lee had given up on the TV, but then he had a new problem on his hands. Mary Eunice was asking him to purge her of her sin. Jeez she just ate chocolate, she didn't need to freak out. Still, she probably wouldn't shut up until she got punished. Lee walked over and took the cane from the newcomer and walked back to Mary. "You know, there's always confession" He told the nun.
Sister Mary Eunice shook her head 'no,' "No no no no! All sin must be purged out! Sister Jude said so!" By pure innocence, as if forgetting to realize Lee was a man, she bent over on a table. She was expecting a beating. It was too weird. I mean, seriously, did the Catholic Church teach priests to 'cane' their followers? Ehh, who knows. The young nun anticipated her "purging," as if it was a gift from God himself...

Coincidentally, Raven and York touched the green orb simultaneously; it flashed to life in a brilliant burst of green, revealing this:
VISION #6:
The year is 2015. Raven and York stand at their wedding ceremony, nuzzling each other like High School sweethearts. They've been together for approximately a year now, the snow outside signifying it's Winter 2015. We hear a priest announce their vows, followed by two 'I dos.' It doesn't take long until we--
Autumn, 2018. We're viewing a white picket-fenced suburbanite house near Titan Tower. York is busy reading a newspaper on a wooden kitchen table, sporting reading glasses and his wife, Raven, cooked up eggs and bacon. A loud cry, an infant, is heard in the background. Raven curses softly, puts away her apron, and rushes over to attend to the baby. It's during this moment our vision ends.
VISION END.
Raven removed her hands immediately she looked and stared at the orb. She then let her eyes glance and saw York. She heard many confused emotions scream at her. She then turned her eyes not sure what to say she closed her eyes and thought. 'Wait WHAT?!?!?!?' She heard Timid. 'B-but... G-gar???' Raven breathed. 'I know... But it was just out of curiosity... My Destiny has always been unclear so... I just need to relax and think...' She opened her eyes and pulled her hood over even more to where all that could be seen was her eyes. She forced any emotion to stay locked up and hidden till she could figure this out. She then finally realized that York was across from her. She said nothing but couldn't help but stare out of curiosity wondering if York saw the same thing.

@DapperDogman

The mystery lunatic cocked a brow, grinning, "Why, I'm glad to hear you're so compliant, darling! What is it?"
In his mind, he was smiling "I might have a chance..." but outside, he was still the same "You could turn off the machine, take me off of these shackles... And I could give you two holes..." He spoke in a seductive tone, looking at the inmate as he winked, rather more for his survival. Yep, he's going to give away his mouth and ass.
@Akibahara

Shiki [Sweets Factory]
She took the can and swiped one of the Robbie the Rabbit figures to the floor, then pushed the big red button to activate it. She had already seen some type of animatronic monstrosity, so Shiki somewhat expected to start acting quite ferociously. Hopefully she could hold it down and make a point to Elsa that this place wasn't exactly customer friendly in the first place.

@Akibahara
(( O ya I forgot))

The Robbie the Rabbit doll activated, it's eyes flickered on and off, "I'm Robbie. Are you having fun?" Ha ha. Very funny. You click it again, "Hi Shiki. I want your soul. Will you give it to me?" Ha ha. Not very funny. Do you decide to keep the rabbit on you? Y/N?

tumblr_inline_n8pql8djli1r053qt.jpg

Fear consumed the young troll, the cold ground underneath her prompting her to propel forward from her spot. Eyes darting around, she didn't know where she was. Did they get out of that hellhole? There wasn't a doctor here right? Swallowing, she got up from her position on the floor and lurked around. Deciding to enter the haunted house, she called into the dark "Hello?"​
Feferi enters [the haunted house]. She could hear someone talking, two voices actually, in the background. It's resounding from the 'Employee's Only' area. Do you decide to follow it? Y/N?

Shiki

"Don't think I'll oblige. ... Why so serious, anyways?" Yes, Shiki decides to keep the little bugger, her artificial hand squeezing down on the bunny's head. If it was anything more than a toy with a few nasty lines, she'd be rather excited to kill it. Kill something.

@Akibahara

Claire - Fortune House - Aiden/John/Raven/York

The Fortune House looked anything but mystical. When Claire pictured a fortune teller, she didn't picture a run down shack of hardly any note. It was more akin to a horror movie, where the protagonists were cursed by some crazy old witch.

A pleasant thought, considering they might as well have been in a horror movie.

There was no one waiting for the group but a mysterious green orb. After the incident with the gems, Claire made sure to keep a fair distance between her and the table. Still, she managed to keep an eye on the item as it burst to life and showed the group... their fortunes? Claire was up first, running next to a woman she recognized from the asylum. It was clear they were in the amusement park, which indicated that this event was possibly from the near future--

Oh. Oh god. She was caught on barbed wire as a-a... as something began to rip through her. Her nightmares vividly came back to her and Claire felt as if someone had taken her breath away. She shuffled her feet slightly, moving to lean against one of the chairs. Then-- Then it was over, and the next scene was playing.

As they continued, it became clear that the scenes had little to do with who had come to the fortune house. Claire recognized others-- people who weren't even there watching what was before them. Not all were quite as unsettling as her own, which somehow made Claire all the more nauseous.

Aiden turned to her and tried to make her feel better. She didn't feel much better, but she managed to say, "It's my own fault. I said I could take whatever this place could throw at me, after all." She meant it jokingly, but she couldn't quite work up the nerve to say it in such a tone. Aiden was right, though, the vision could have meant nothing at all. If she had others to support her, they could prevent it from happening.

"The others in those visions... we should find them. Warn them. I'm not sure about Elsa's, but that other girl... Ariel. Has anyone seen her recently?" Crossing her arms, Claire looked toward the exit of the Fortune House. "And Shiki... she helped me back in the theater. I owe her."

She turned back to find Raven and York touching the orb, and Claire's eyes went wide. "Wait--" she said, but the vision proceeded regardless. It was certainly... different than the others. Far from unsettling. Claire looked cautiously at the two and shook her head. "I'm definitely not touching that orb now. I'm not sure any of us should again."

Last edited:
Sister Mary Eunice shook her head 'no,' "No no no no! All sin must be purged out! Sister Jude said so!" By pure innocence, as if forgetting to realize Lee was a man, she bent over on a table. She was expecting a beating. It was too weird. I mean, seriously, did the Catholic Church teach priests to 'cane' their followers? Ehh, who knows. The young nun anticipated her "purging," as if it was a gift from God himself...
Lee sighed and griped the cane tighter, "Alright fine, I'll do it." But he wouldn't enjoy it. Sure he had ran into his share of assholes in his life, but he never wanted to beat the crap outta them, well, Congressman Rex Shepard was a different story. Lee walked behind the young nun and stood there for a minute, a guilty look in his eyes.

"Sorry about this, Miss Eunice." He said as he raised the cane and brought it down on her backside, again and again and again and again.

INTERLUDE #1:
"Murder House"

Yang woke up. She yawned, sitting up on a comfortable Queen sized mattress. The soft morning sun crept across her bed, adorning her in a beautiful orange hue. It was peaceful. Too peaceful. Was she in Silent Hill anymore? Maybe. The room decor was unique, resembling a suburbanite home of a teenage girl, actually: A 'One Direction' poster hung on the wall, an ASUS computer pressed upon a wooden table, and... you could hear honking outside! WAS THAT CARS?!

Looking out, it was! You could see cars drive on the street, people walk on the sidewalk, and a sign in the far, -far- distance glimmered in the sun: "Welcome to Los Angeles, California!"

You hear footsteps tap downstairs. Do you decide to approach it? Y/N?

@MrDubWubs
@All Dead Players
*After doing all the jazz she looked outside the door for the footsteps. Wondering who was making them*

Shiki (NOPE->Roller Coaster)

Well, this place had nothing to offer except a bunch of strange. Smacking the Robbie the Rabit doll to try and break it before leaving, Shiki decided to vamoose. She was up one wooden cane, and she probably wouldn't miss anything much after leaving the scene. Whatever they did, the woman was their problem.

It was also clear enjoying the park was out of the question when there were still people about complaining about sins and not paying for candy. So instead, Shiki headed for the Roller Coaster. Something had caught her eyes earlier while she was walking towards the Shop. She decided it may as well be the time to check it out. "Later." And with that, she left, heading for the Mountain Coaster.
Shiki headed toward [Mountain Coaster]. It's a massive wooden-tracked roller coaster filled with empty seats leading up the tracks themselves. She walked forward, her hands drenched with red blood splattered from the very animate Robbie the Rabbit doll. It's head popped open like a pimple. You could see a vibrant object illuminate from the tip of the roller coaster tracks themselves, but would you dare venture upward? Hm.

"Evening..."

Claudia_1st_encounter.jpg

Claudia Wolf, priestess of the Order, smiled at you calmly, "Have you come here to seek God?" She approached, her arms spread wide open, "... Or have you come here for another reason?"

In his mind, he was smiling "I might have a chance..." but outside, he was still the same "You could turn off the machine, take me off of these shackles... And I could give you two holes..." He spoke in a seductive tone, looking at the inmate as he winked, rather more for his survival. Yep, he's going to give away his mouth and ass.
... You and the mystery lunatic heard something. Before he could respond, he glanced over his shoulder, "Shhh, someone is here with us, princess. I'll take care of it."

Lee sighed and griped the cane tighter, "Alright fine, I'll do it." But he wouldn't enjoy it. Sure he had ran into his share of assholes in his life, but he never wanted to beat the crap outta them, well, Congressman Rex Shepard was a different story. Lee walked behind the young nun and stood there for a minute, a guilty look in his eyes.

"Sorry about this, Miss Eunice." He said as he raised the cane and brought it down on her backside, again and again and again and again.

Elsa frowned watching what Lee did. "Hey, you don't have to do it alone. I can help if you don't want to keep hitting her," she offered.

@Crazy 8 Nate @Akibahara

Reactions: Akibahara
The orb flashes once again, expecting interaction. Do you interact with it? Y/N?

*Well, if it wasn't obvious enough, it seems I can use the orb again. I decided to interact with the orb, unaware of what it could possibly show next... Why do I have this feeling that I'm not going to like this next vision?*

@Akibahara

Sister Mary Eunice cried out in pain, justification, and pleasure. Okay, maybe not the pleasure part. She yelped out, covering her lips to conceal the noise, sniffling as she waited for it to end. It took approximately 30 seconds. It was fast. The innocent nun quickly nodded, pulling her nun outfit up, shortly before thanking Asian Lee Everett. She stood in the back of the room next to the flickering TV set, quietly. It appears she won't bug you anymore.

eunice-god.gif

*After doing all the jazz she looked outside the door for the footsteps. Wondering who was making them*
You walk downstairs: It's filled with comfortable recliners, stainless glass windows, and furniture for a family already residing here. However, they don't appear to be home, at the moment. Tap. Tap. Tap. Hm? You idly glanced in the kitchen, sporting an older lady clean up dishes, whistling softly as she scrubbed them with dish liquid, "Morning. Sleep well?" A sly smile crept across her face, "... I hope you did."

VOjqqG5bNbOHmG0YZdxGI6eTkfs3y9CW4_KEkoONuHJEHlHg0y_3XC0RGIW7t0msPfSOJB5mJhq-wG599z8fLuD000fQpjRzeQi7Suoe9ckWkDouRuroSKZU

York blushes as he looks at Raven before chuckling "Well, that was an interesting little...erm...'Fortune'"
He wasn't sure how to feel, Raven was younger than him, by a fair bit, and it made him feel a little awkward to think that in that vision, they'd have a child...
She was quite beautiful, but he just wasn't sure if he saw her in that way...
But...that was the 'future'...things would have changed...
"I wouldn't take it too seriously, after all, we saw some other...stuff...too" he says, hoping that the fortunes were all fake, due to their violent and foreboding natures, not to mention the thing with Raven making him feel a number of emotions that made him feel a little nauseas
@Raven @Akibahara

Shiki (Mountain Coaster)

Shameless to the blood, Shiki discarded the decapitated demonic doll. It seems like someone else was already at the coaster. She calmly approached, her crimson hand trying to hide behind her. "Good Evening to you too. If it's god... I'd rather not seek him out if he cleanses sinners with punishment." Well, it wasn't like the woman in front of her would get that. "As for another reason... Hah... can't I be here for no reason?" Shiki looked off into the distance, focusing onto the shining object at the pinnacle of the roller-coaster. "Is that your god?"

@Akibahara

... You and the mystery lunatic heard something. Before he could respond, he glanced over his shoulder, "Shhh, someone is here with us, princess. I'll take care of it."
"Okay darling." He spoke through gritted teeth, and tried to move, but to no avail. He waited for someone or somethinf to save him and his precious units. Once the inmate was gone, he looked down, beginning to raise his foot in order to hit the stop button. (If his legs aren't down)

@Akibahara @Everyone at the sweets factory
Sophie couldn't seem to find anyone that she recognized around, so instead, she figured she'd go to the sweets factory; it seemed like the most innocent place out of the choices that were presented to her. It took her a bit to get there, but when she did, she cautiously cracked open the door to see what may be awaiting her inside. She didn't know who else was in there, but she was soon to find out if nothing presented itself right away to her, it was better to be cautious in places like this, after all, who knows what may be waiting behind the doors to these buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.