Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee stood in the corner and caught a glimpse of a TV in the back, it wasn't on any channel. Just flickering. Lee whistled to get the girls' attention. "Hey guys we've got a TV that's flickering over here, I'm gonna check it out" Lee said as he walked cautiously over to the TV and turned the dial.
Asian Lee Everett flipped the dial. More white noise. It doesn't appear to work on him. Strange. But why not?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Akibahara
@Ziogen

"It's not like I can stick with anyone else, you and Raven are the only people I can trust." Lee said as he stared forward into the darkness. "Kinda a random question, but might as well ask it while we're sitting here." Lee said before his gaze turned to Elsa, "Why does your husband have a unhealthy obsession with the sun? Does it sexually excite him or something." Lee joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Ellie was surprised to see that fucked up face again. Did it follow her somehow? Through whatever she went through? Whatever, it had to be dealt with. But it was obviously not going to be easy in this condition. And it looked like most people had already entered the manor, so she was alone yet again. She searched her pockets for her switchblade or any kind of weapon that magically appeared, but of course nothing came up. "Fuck..." she whispered.
Of course there was no way to escape this bear, so she found herself having two options. The first of which was confront it, which would be bad. So she chose for the second. Quickly reaching under the bench, she tried to pick up the head of one of the bunny mascots to put it on her own. Maybe the bear would think she was dead and leave her alone...? :)
Freddy, Ellie's primary antagonist from Artaud Theater, did indeed follow her. I would do something sinister, but she's being very smart right now! The Robbie the Rabbit mascot was an empty suit. She flipped the Robbie 'headgear' on, thus immediately confusing Freddy. He walked toward her, face-to-face, pausing. Hmm. His supernatural sensors scanned Ellie... beep! No response. It registered as a fellow anamatronic...

59bfd0a502d134078b3e7ac27278fe2b

[CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE SMART!]

... It took only a moment for Freddy to walk off ...​

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Asian Lee Everett flipped the dial. More white noise. It doesn't appear to work on him. Strange. But why not?
Lee frowned, "Hold that thought." He said to Elsa as he went back over to the TV, What a piece of shit Lee thought to himself as he knelt down and he fiddled with the dial more, trying to get some signal.

"Well, I got very little from it" he admits, a faint grin creeping along his lips "But..." he adjusts his tie and continues
"The nun was a burden, she served no purpose, and was dead weight, hence the wheelchair...then one of us was in there, maybe he will become dead weight soon?"

@Akibahara
@fortunehouse people
Perhaps. The orb glows green again. Do you interact with it? Y/N?

Raven finally made it to the fortune house. She stared at the orb and watched as the visions passed. She then blinked. 'I thought they were suppose to envole each person pacifically.' She closed her eyes and noticed Knowledge nod and Happy just looked confused but with a smile. She then opened her eyes and shrugged. 'Poor Ariel...' She thought.
The orb glows green. It appears it wants to be interacted with. Interact with it? Y/N?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Akibahara
@Ziogen

"It's not like I can stick with anyone else, you and Raven are the only people I can trust." Lee said as he stared forward into the darkness. "Kinda a random question, but might as well ask it while we're sitting here." Lee said before his gaze turned to Elsa, "Why does your husband have a unhealthy obsession with the sun? Does it sexually excite him or something." Lee joked, trying to lighten the mood.

@Crazy 8 Nate

"That's good," Elsa replied. "I trust you too. It's good to have some allies in this god-forsaken place."

When he questioned her about Solaire, Elsa thought for a moment before replying, "It's all to do with his past. He was once on a quest, which was very important to him, to find the sun, maybe even become it. It might sexually excite him. Sometimes I feel it mighty excite him more than me. But I'm probably wrong because he did abandon his quest to be with me." Elsa paused. "He's been acting strange lately though..." Solaire was running off a lot and had even acted a little TOO cheerful the last time she saw him.

Elsa watched Lee go fiddle with the TV again, waiting for his reply or to see what would happen.

Shiki [Sweets Factory]
"Ah, enough enough." Shiki admitted she wasn't good with the types like the Sister. That was made clear enough when she had been in disguise at the covenant. Shiki also didn't get along with the types likes the young blond. Or anyone, really. In fact, it was hard to get along with anyone. That's why she was after Mikiya! ... Definitely the reason. With a sigh, Shiki took the nearby cane. "When's the last time anyone paid for anything around here with money? Stop" Rather than punish some delusional woman, Shiki preferred to make a point to the delusional girl. She took the can and swiped one of the Robbie the Rabbit figures to the floor, then pushed the big red button to activate it. She had already seen some type of animatronic monstrosity, so Shiki somewhat expected to start acting quite ferociously. Hopefully she could hold it down and make a point to Elsa that this place wasn't exactly customer friendly in the first place.

@Akibahara
Elsa raised an eyebrow when Sister Mary took that stance in front of her, folding her arms. She didn't answer yes or no right away, but instead planned to question the woman if she would stop crying if Elsa did this. But before she could write out her question, Shiki interrupted and took the cane, taking away the Y/N option Elsa had for getting to "purge" Sister Mary of her sins. (Sorry, every guy here. Maybe next time if nobody takes the spanking tool away? XD Only if I feel like it. ;) .)
"Well sometimes being punished makes people feel better, honestly," Elsa wrote on her notepad, showing it to Shiki. Elsa wasn't sure if she would have done it or not, but she was tired of Sister Mary crying and if she would have agreed to shut up, Elsa may have been tempted.
"And you don't know what they pay with. It's a store so it's not like everything is just going to be free."
She frowned when Shiki pressed the button, hoping the girl hadn't just set them up for something bad to happen.
Sister Mary Eunice froze, shivering in fright, "NO! The sins haven't been purged! My soul is unclean!" She wept, covering her face between her fingers, sniffling next to Asian Lee Everett, "I... will you purge the sin?" Oh, and if you continued flipping the dial. Nothing appeared to work. Mrm. Maybe it's broken, right? The oh-so-innocent Mary Eunice looked up at Lee with baby doe eyes, soft tears dribbling down her cheek as she anticipated his response...

We all know his response:

tumblr_m85mufWS3u1qc9z50o5_1280.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS.

Actually, we don't know.

Purge the sin out of Sister Mary Eunice? Y/N?​

A quiet place to rest. Yes, that was what Shirou wanted. Maybe some company would have just needlessly bothered him anyway. Then again, this place was still really creepy anyway, so it didn't seem like he'd get any peace of mind anywhere. But hey, he was already here, so he may as well do something. He was capable of defending himself from what might come his way... right?
The smells reminded him of his love interests, and he wondered why. It was almost like it smelled like pussy stank.
...Not touching that blood though. Shirou went ahead and attempted to find a secret passage.
You decide to find a [secret passage]. There's an 'Employee's Area' door located at the side. Do you decide to enter it? Y/N?

Seeing the orb glow, naturally he was intrigued by it
"Nothing ventured, nothing gained" he muses as he touches it, waiting for something to happen
While he couldn't claim it was a smart thing to do, he'd seen enough to know there was no chance at getting Emily back, and nothing good could come of this whole venture, he was ready to leave, by one means, or another

@Akibahara @Atomyk
@Lunar-Eclipse @Dallas
@Anyone I missed, who's in the fortune house

Liam Neeson stepped into the Living Room of Borl-- boom.

The mystery man swung first.

Matt was launched off his feet, hurtling back and collided with a nearby wall, smashing through flimsy plywood, two by four studs, insulation, and drywall. A cloud of smoke puffed through the hole. You groaned, stirring up as your assailant stepped forward, "Darling, oh, did I frighten you? I'm awfully sorry, I didn't mean to." He was 5'10'', sporting raven black hair, carefully slick back as if preparing himself for a wedding ceremony, and wore a vest and slacks. The man also appears mutilated...

eddie_-9360.jpg

Before you could stand up, a fist flashes forward, rendering you unconscious...
10 MINUTES LATER...

You stir awake.
You're strapped into a cold, metal examination table, naked, possibly somewhere in the 'Employee's Area' of Borley Haunted Mansion. Shit. How did one of the inmates at Briarcliff escape? It doesn't matter. A lightbulb flipped on unexpectedly, nearly blinding you in the process. That's what you hear him...

"Oh hello there, darling. I see you're awake. I'm sorry if I was a little... rough. But as a woman, you should know how a man gets when he's in love. Especially me." A loud buzzing noise erupts beneath you. It's a buzzsaw spinning beneath your genitals. Whoever your captor was, he planned to forcefully transform you into a woman, "... Shhhh, I know you're frightened honey. I do. But I need somewhere to put my seed in. To grow a family..."
Whelp...

Shit.​
Matt woke up with a pulsating pain in his head, trying to get up but his arms were locked down on the table. That's when he saw the buzz saw. "Shit..." Was exactly what he thought. Upon looking at the inmate, he had a spark of curiosity, that is until the buzz saw was on and way too close for comfort. Matt looked at the man, coming up with idea before he sparked a quick one. "Wait!... Instead of you having to do this... How about I give you something else... something else that will please you surely, much more than what you would get now..." The idea was sickening, but he looked at the man. "I think you would like it too..." Matt breathed tightly as he looked at the man. "All you have to do is let me go... I'll be compliant... I promise..."
@Akibahara

@THE MILLIONS OF FORTUNE HOUSE PEOPLE.

The Fortune House was small, resembled a shabby downtrodden shack, really. You felt uncomfortable, stepping through the threshold of the Lakeside attraction- you're face-to-face with a table sporting a dim green orb, supposedly overshadowing your inevitable fate on a rickety wooden table. There are six chairs awaiting you. Mm, you examine the surrounding structure: The smell of fungus, death, and possibly some old Armenian's Gypsy perfume filled the air.

Fortunehouse2.jpg

Needless to say, the instant you approach the green orb, it bursts to life...

VISION 1#
We pan to Claire Redfield, she's running next to Sister Mary Eunice in the midst of Lakeside Amusement Park. They're caught up in barbed wire. Claire screams as her entrails are ripped out by an unknown entity--we're not sure who it is. Mary Eunice, on the other hand, releases a bloodcurdling scream.

VISION 2#
Disney's Frozen. It features Anna asking Elsa if she 'wants to build a snowman.'

VISION 3#
John Wick pushing a wheelchair. Ryougi Shiki is on it.

VISION 4#
John Wick in a wheelchair.

VISION 5#
Ariel, she's gagged and bound, she's getting whipped by an unknown entity...

THE VISIONS END.

*I watched the visions closely. I, appeared in two of them. The first one involved me pushing a wheelchair, with a familiar person in it. Shiki, correct? Anyway, the next vision showed me in a wheelchair. What's this supposed to mean? Well, I wasn't expecting that from the orb... I'm sure as hell not going to become handicapped, that's sure. I looked at the others who were here, and then back to the orb, waiting to see if anything else will happen...*

@Akibahara

The orb glows green. It appears it wants to be interacted with. Interact with it? Y/N?
Raven glared at the orb with curiosity. She neared it for she was here for a fortune so she thought why not. 'It's just a fortune right' She sat down at one of the empty chairs and looked into the orb as if it was one of her's back in her room. As she looked an natural reaction hit her and she made her hands around the orb not touching but as though to get a better look.

INTERLUDE #1:
"Murder House"

Yang woke up. She yawned, sitting up on a comfortable Queen sized mattress. The soft morning sun crept across her bed, adorning her in a beautiful orange hue. It was peaceful. Too peaceful. Was she in Silent Hill anymore? Maybe. The room decor was unique, resembling a suburbanite home of a teenage girl, actually: A 'One Direction' poster hung on the wall, an ASUS computer pressed upon a wooden table, and... you could hear honking outside! WAS THAT CARS?!

Looking out, it was! You could see cars drive on the street, people walk on the sidewalk, and a sign in the far, -far- distance glimmered in the sun: "Welcome to Los Angeles, California!"

You hear footsteps tap downstairs. Do you decide to approach it? Y/N?

@MrDubWubs
@All Dead Players

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sister Mary Eunice froze, shivering in fright, "NO! The sins haven't been purged! My soul is unclean!" She wept, covering her face between her fingers, sniffling next to Asian Lee Everett, "I... will you purge the sin?" Oh, and if you continued flipping the dial. Nothing appeared to work. Mrm. Maybe it's broken, right? The oh-so-innocent Mary Eunice looked up at Lee with baby doe eyes, soft tears dribbling down her cheek as she anticipated his response...
We all know his response:

tumblr_m85mufWS3u1qc9z50o5_1280.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS.

Actually, we don't know.

Purge the sin out of Sister Mary Eunice? Y/N?​
Lee had given up on the TV, but then he had a new problem on his hands. Mary Eunice was asking him to purge her of her sin. Jeez she just ate chocolate, she didn't need to freak out. Still, she probably wouldn't shut up until she got punished. Lee walked over and took the cane from the newcomer and walked back to Mary. "You know, there's always confession" He told the nun.

Lee had given up on the TV, but then he had a new problem on his hands. Mary Eunice was asking him to purge her of her sin. Jeez she just ate chocolate, she didn't need to freak out. Still, she probably wouldn't shut up until she got punished. Lee walked over and took the cane from the newcomer and walked back to Mary. "You know, there's always confession" He told the nun.

@Crazy 8 Nate @Akibahara

Elsa stepped forward, listening to the crying Mary and Lee's response to her. "If you've sinned you could probably apologize to those you've sinned against too, right? Are you really sure you want us to beat you over eating candy?"

Seeing the orb glow, naturally he was intrigued by it
"Nothing ventured, nothing gained" he muses as he touches it, waiting for something to happen
While he couldn't claim it was a smart thing to do, he'd seen enough to know there was no chance at getting Emily back, and nothing good could come of this whole venture, he was ready to leave, by one means, or another

@Akibahara @Atomyk
@Lunar-Eclipse @Dallas
@Anyone I missed, who's in the fortune house
Raven glared at the orb with curiosity. She neared it for she was here for a fortune so she thought why not. 'It's just a fortune right' She sat down at one of the empty chairs and looked into the orb as if it was one of her's back in her room. As she looked an natural reaction hit her and she made her hands around the orb not touching but as though to get a better look.
Coincidentally, Raven and York touched the green orb simultaneously; it flashed to life in a brilliant burst of green, revealing this:

VISION #6:
The year is 2015. Raven and York stand at their wedding ceremony, nuzzling each other like High School sweethearts. They've been together for approximately a year now, the snow outside signifying it's Winter 2015. We hear a priest announce their vows, followed by two 'I dos.' It doesn't take long until we--

CUT TO--

Autumn, 2018. We're viewing a white picket-fenced suburbanite house near Titan Tower. York is busy reading a newspaper on a wooden kitchen table, sporting reading glasses and his wife, Raven, cooked up eggs and bacon. A loud cry, an infant, is heard in the background. Raven curses softly, puts away her apron, and rushes over to attend to the baby. It's during this moment our vision ends.

VISION END.

Fear consumed the young troll, the cold ground underneath her prompting her to propel forward from her spot. Eyes darting around, she didn't know where she was. Did they get out of that hellhole? There wasn't a doctor here right? Swallowing, she got up from her position on the floor and lurked around. Deciding to enter the haunted house, she called into the dark "Hello?"​

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara
Matt woke up with a pulsating pain in his head, trying to get up but his arms were locked down on the table. That's when he saw the buzz saw. "Shit..." Was exactly what he thought. Upon looking at the inmate, he had a spark of curiosity, that is until the buzz saw was on and way too close for comfort. Matt looked at the man, coming up with idea before he sparked a quick one. "Wait!... Instead of you having to do this... How about I give you something else... something else that will please you surely, much more than what you would get now..." The idea was sickening, but he looked at the man. "I think you would like it too..." Matt breathed tightly as he looked at the man. "All you have to do is let me go... I'll be compliant... I promise..."
The mystery lunatic cocked a brow, grinning, "Why, I'm glad to hear you're so compliant, darling! What is it?"

*I watched the visions closely. I, appeared in two of them. The first one involved me pushing a wheelchair, with a familiar person in it. Shiki, correct? Anyway, the next vision showed me in a wheelchair. What's this supposed to mean? Well, I wasn't expecting that from the orb... I'm sure as hell not going to become handicapped, that's sure. I looked at the others who were here, and then back to the orb, waiting to see if anything else will happen...*
The orb flashes once again, expecting interaction. Do you interact with it? Y/N?

Status
Not open for further replies.