Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanaya picked up the glass shard and held onto it before go any further into the restroom. She had to be extra cautious to whatever she could come across in there. She walked over to the first of the unbroken stalls and slowly opened it, ready to strike at any creature that could be in there.
Creeeeeeek... Kanaya opened a stall and discovered a [PILE OF OLD POOP.]

After felling and waking up in a whole new night mare, Sebastian proceeded to have a violent flashback of sorts. The creature before him minded him the creatures from Ruvik's mind, from his evil within. It was disturbing to say the least and it made Sebastian freak. "Damn you! Not this time!" He shouted and wielded his fire axe as he attacked the creature.
@Akibahara @DapperDogman @Atomyk @Raven and @Zadok shadows

Alice watched as Rin hoisted Ariel onto his back, and noted her own approval. Indeed, this was courtship, were it not? Though-

"I'm sorry for mistaking you for my husband, Eric, earlier. He... He was supposed to be here," Ariel said, hair moved out of the way by Rin's hand.

Alice cleared her throat. Never-mind that thought. She decided to ask her companions something.

"Concerning what you said earlier, Rin, are we all here because we lost someone?" she asked. "Then-" Here, she pointed towards the cemetery in the distance "-that cemetery should be symbolic of our final destination, no?"

She cleared her throat again and continued.

"Well then, where do you think would be the least dangerous place to go?" Alice asked. "I'd rather not jump right into the action. Where can we get some tools and supplies?"

Alice was so engrossed in her planning that she only noticed a small girl behind her when the girl began to speak.

"Hello, I'm lost," the girl said. Alice jumped.

Then, remembering her manners, she replied: "My name is Alice. What's yours?"

@Rin Okumura @Xibilation @HollowBird

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Raven got up and looked around. She realized her hood had fallen and quickly put it back up covering her face once more except for her eyes and mouth. She looked and noticed the bodies. "In the name of Azar?" She looked and found a spot in the darkness. Unsure of any weapon near she reacted by finding a good place to hid and if needed she would be ready to fight. She knew it wasn't right for a hero to run but she was not a ordinary hero. She keep her eyes open to see what had done this to these poor possible innocent souls. She wondered where the others had fallen and what they might do. If one planed to fight she thought she might join to help there odds of escape.

"You people are damn crazy" Morgan bit his lip and put his hands on his hips. "God fucking dammit Morgan, what did you get yourself into" Morgan ran after them
Morgan, Lee, Ellie, and whoever else ran into the Cabin. It began rocking back and forth, as if the fucking thing was -alive-. Chairs, tables, and your quaked violently, as if you awoke someone or something. The brilliant red aura within the restroom glimmered brightly--as if welcoming you to certain doom. BOOM! A chandelier above Morgan crashed down, smashing the poor guy in an array of broken glass shards and metal. Ugh. Shit. It was painful!

"What the fuck is happening-" The room started turning and a chandelier dropped from the ceiling landing on Morgan knocking him out.

@Akibahara

Raven noticed two from the group in battle with the creature. She sighed. Then moved and even though she can't fly she helped by once one of the others kicked it she then swiftly moved and aimed at it's legs then watched it fall. She then moved before it could get back up.

Keeping wary of the area, he noted the cave. It gave him a somewhat bad feeling, but at the same time, something seemed to beckon him to come in and see what was inside the place.
Gingerly, he walked over to the cave, his movements deliberate and careful. There's something particularly off about this place...
He gulps, hoping he won't regret this as he began to walk in.
The cave resembles a set of jagged jaws: But you know what? Fuck that noise! There's treasure to be found, yeah? Anyway, it's dark, damp, and you're completely weaponless. You could hear little 'tap, tap, tap' noises flop inside the cave, echoing against the crystallized walls, as if someone or something dwelt inside it. Do you dare venture further? Y/N? Oh, and in the far distance, you swear you could see a brilliant golden glow illuminate deep within the cave. It's far, no doubt, but reachable.

scary-cave-tom-dowd.jpg

Fwoom!

What the...?

Something zipped past you: It was pale, lanky, but overwhelmingly tall....

@Cave ppl

Claire - Mausoleum - Raven/Aiden/Sebastian/York/Torque

As the Mausoleum began to rumble, Claire reached out wildly to grab at one of the walls. Her eyes caught the inscription on the wall, now burning brightly. 'Be wary of the Fourth Soul lest he lead you astray'. It was nonsense to her, and she barely had the concentration to think on it with the ground crumbling beneath her feet. "Hold on--" she cried out, but was sharply cut off when she and the rest of the group fell into the bowels of the tomb.

She awoke on the ground for a second time today, her body feeling sore all over again. She weakly called out to ask if everyone was okay, but found that she was answered by a shrieking off in the distance. Claire's stomach twisted at the noise and repositioned herself into a crouch. Once she saw the dead bodies hanging from the ceiling, her heart began to beat heavily inside her chest. "What the hell...?" she whispered to herself, looking desperately for some place to hide. Visions of the monsters lurking within Raccoon City filled her head, and Claire felt incredibly helpless. With no means to defend herself, Claire had no interest in facing whatever was down here.

The man and the woman didn't seem to notice her at all so Sophia let out a sigh, however she started to notice that there were others around, so without any further thought on it, she decided to approach the strange man standing near the map... It wouldn't hurt to get to know some people, right? Besides, looking at that map would definitely hellp; it was quite difficult to read something like that from a distance after all. @Dallas

*Before I decided on where I wanted to go, I noticed someone was to my left. They must want to use see the map as well. Obviously. I looked up at her, and said, "My apologies ma'am. I take it you want to see the map as well?" I said. I then offered the map with one hand, waiting for a response.*

@york

Reactions: Akibahara
After felling and waking up in a whole new night mare, Sebastian proceeded to have a violent flashback of sorts. The creature before him minded him the creatures from Ruvik's mind, from his evil within. It was disturbing to say the least and it made Sebastian freak. "Damn you! Not this time!" He shouted and wielded his fire axe as he attacked the creature.
(( Very, -very- bad idea. Posting... ))

Siegfried felt something in the back of his mind, almost as if a voice were calling him, telling him to go back to the place he'd awoken, almost as if something importnant were to happen there.
Keeping alert as he made his way there, spotting several people nearby, exploring the Cemetary and Mausoleum therein.
Maintaining a fair distance from them, a sharp pain entered Siegfried's arm, causing it to swell, the pulsating mass returning to normal as he gripped his wrist in pain.
"Not now!" he said aloud from behind the tree. "I thought I was finally rid of you!"

As the ground fell beneath the others, something felt...strange, almost as if he could have some ounce of control if he gave into the dark powers within him.
As these thoughts entered his mind, everything faded to black.

Reactions: Akibahara
Alice watched as Rin hoisted Ariel onto his back, and noted her own approval. Indeed, this was courtship, were it not? Though-

"I'm sorry for mistaking you for my husband, Eric, earlier. He... He was supposed to be here," Ariel said, hair moved out of the way by Rin's hand.

Alice cleared her throat. Never-mind that thought. She decided to ask her companions something.

"Concerning what you said earlier, Rin, are we all here because we lost someone?" she asked. "Then-" Here, she pointed towards the cemetery in the distance "-that cemetery should be symbolic of our final destination, no?"

She cleared her throat again and continued.

"Well then, where do you think would be the least dangerous place to go?" Alice asked. "I'd rather not jump right into the action. Where can we get some tools and supplies?"

@Rin Okumura @Xibilation

@Xibilation

Rin nodded slowly.... "Maybe from the..." He didn't know where to find possible weapons. "I guess we gotta go to the cemetery..." He said slowly, shrugging, "Sooooo.. Let's go?" He questions, as his tail rested on Ariel's stomach. Ariel was still in his arms btw,

It seemed as if she spoke too softly as the group didn't hear Ib. She didn't speak again though as another lady spoke immediately after, kind of suggesting a trip to the cemetery and wondering where could they get supplies. So they didn't know where to go either?

Was the cemetery the wisest choice? Ib wasn't too sure but maybe it was just the creepy fog playing with her mind. And if she came here following Garry, then maybe the lady was right after all.

"The restroom might have tools," she ventured, speaking a bit louder this time.

@Nephele @Rin Okumura @Xibilation

@Dallas
Sophia just nodded quietly, she didn't feel like talking at the moment, she just needed to find Simon... Somehow, scrutinizing the map a little, she saw it indicated there was some sort of cemetary nearby, that forest and the bathroom were also viable options of course, but all of those places seemed a little ominous to her. Where could Simon be waiting for her? Was that letter just some sick twisted joke after all? Sophia sighed a little, unsure what to do at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.