Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A soft, gentle hand touches your shoulder: It's your wife. She smiles beautifully, "Torque, you've always been a good soul..." An apparition, no wait, an illusion? Was... was it really her? She smiles, winking at you before walking into the Mausoleum. Whatever she was, your wife, a fake, she had an interest in this certain group of people exploring the Cemetery. Do you follow your "wife"? Y/N?

"Wha? Carmen? What are you doing here?" Confused, and happy in a sort, I frantically followed her to a mausoleum, going to see what she wants me to see.

I just now see the group going to where she's going. I guess it's more ghosts. Anyways, I follow them to the mausoleum.

Reactions: Akibahara
The bathroom was indeed dirty and filthy. There's a [broken glass shard] on the floor. It could potentially be used as a weapon, and there's five stalls. One of them is broken thanks to Joel. The rest, however, appear completely in-tact. Do you decide to examine them? Y/N? 'Sides, you never know what you could find inside! A gun? A knife? Perhaps a giant platinum dildo! The possibilities are endless!
Kanaya picked up the glass shard and held onto it before go any further into the restroom. She had to be extra cautious to whatever she could come across in there. She walked over to the first of the unbroken stalls and slowly opened it, ready to strike at any creature that could be in there.
@Akibahara

Last edited by a moderator:
Rin was nice when he smiled. Alice gave a small sigh and nodded as Rin continued: "Yes, don't worry. I got your back."

As to his reply to her question- he avoided it. "Oh uh... What happened to me? A lot happened..... Though it doesn't matter! S-Sorry. It's just, really hard to tell someone.."

"Hmm. That's fine. I understand your sentiment. I'll also defend you in case of anything- ah?" Alice saw a flash of red, and suddenly a red-haired girl, crying "Eric, Eric!" rushed up to the pair.

Alice moved forward, but the girl was faster, and Rin turned towards her with a surprised "Do I know you?" before clearing up a misunderstanding concerning Rin's identity.

Alice observed Ariel, the red-head, closely, and saw that under tattered clothing were deep scars, and her eyes, Ariel's eyes, were dead, like Rin's.

Goodness, what had she gotten into?

"Hello, Ariel," Alice said, bowing so that Ariel wouldn't see her un-dead eyes. So that none of them would see how new she was to their shared experience. "I'm Alice. Would you like to join our- err- group?"

@Rin Okumura @Xibilation

Turning her head back to the cabin, Ellie's eyes widened. It was definitely a baby she just heard, and she also couldn't deny the same red light she saw earlier was now back.
There was only one thing she thought about when seeing it. Whatever it was, maybe it brought Joel back into the cabin.
"Joel!" She called out, turning around and running into the cabin once again.
"Ellie!" Lee called after to her as he looked over at Morgan, he didn't like this, not one bit. "Fuck it" He as he charged after Ellie and rushed into the cabin.
"You people are damn crazy" Morgan bit his lip and put his hands on his hips. "God fucking dammit Morgan, what did you get yourself into" Morgan ran after them

Raven gave the girl a small smile. "Okay." Raven said to the girl then looked at the man with the axe. "Would you wish to join us?" She wasn't sure how she was coming across to the group for friendly conversation wasn't her specialty. She knew her hood was up which gave her the normal since of protection and to some it seemed to block her out which she for one liked unless she trusted the people around her of course.

Turning her head back to the cabin, Ellie's eyes widened. It was definitely a baby she just heard, and she also couldn't deny the same red light she saw earlier was now back.
There was only one thing she thought about when seeing it. Whatever it was, maybe it brought Joel back into the cabin.
"Joel!" She called out, turning around and running into the cabin once again.
The Cabin was empty. No scary ghosts and, mysteriously, the baby cries stopped. It appears to hail from the Cabin Restroom. However, the whole Cabin appears explorable.

"I'm the one person whom you don't need to warn Shirou, I might be a little softer after finding you, but I'm sure Saber told you about exactly what I did to win that last Holy Grail War. Come on, we need to move."
With that, Kiritsugu went towards the forest, eyes swivelling to and fro across the landscape, scanning for threats, it was rather cliché, but the terrain and conditions were rather...ominous, perfect for an ambush or something similar.

The Forest is vast, almost endless, really. The Cabin has been partially explored, which still leaves the natural cave. You could see it in the far distance: It covered in moss and biome life. You could see a rabbit hop into the entrance, shortly before vanishing into the darkness. Hm, interesting. Well, rumor has it mythical treasure lies hidden within the cave. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to explore it, right?
Keeping wary of the area, he noted the cave. It gave him a somewhat bad feeling, but at the same time, something seemed to beckon him to come in and see what was inside the place.

Gingerly, he walked over to the cave, his movements deliberate and careful. There's something particularly off about this place...

He gulps, hoping he won't regret this as he began to walk in.

Rin felt like he got even more broken. "N-No..... Though we'll find him!" He said, smiling widely at the poor and tried Ariel. His eyes flashed bright blue. He felt bad for her. So. Like a gentleman, seeing hat she was basically naked, he took off his baggy shirt, just a plain blue huge shirt he wore so he could have comfort during the trip here. He slipped it on her quickly. Revealing his abs. [ FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH ] He smiled and picked her up cradling her like a little child. "You look really tired." He said plainly as he turned around back at Alice casually. Like if he was used to cradling Disney Princess in his arms while shirtless.
Ariel involuntarily flinched when he touched her, and squirmed a bit when he picked her up. She had gotten so used to being manhandled in bad ways that even comforting touches made her flinch away. She couldn't help it. Her heart pounded, but she soon realized he had no intentions of hurting her and slowly relaxed. Her attention went to the girl standing in front of them. "H-Hi."

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
*How convenient...a map of the entire area. I suppose having one would be better than wandering around, and having no idea where I am. I took a good long look at the map, before taking it down from the wall, and looking at it more closely. It seems there are multiple places I can check. But where exactly should I start my search? The possibilities are practically endless...*
The map points out you're at 'THE OBSERVATION DECK.' It's just outside Silent Hill. If you desire, there's a natural cave circled on the map. It's blotted down in red, large, and appears a few survivors are heading there already! I suppose it won't hurt to make new... associates, am I right?

"The more the merrier...for the most part. None of you seem to be deranged scientist or are half naked and covered in burns so I would say everyone here can be trusted." Sebastian said and then attempted to enter the Mausoleum but couldn't. It was as if something was blocking him, waiting for something it seemed. "Else this is a problem..."

@Raven @Zadok shadows @Akibahara @Atomyk and @DapperDogman

Ariel involuntarily flinched when he touched her, and squirmed a bit when he picked her up. She had gotten so used to being manhandled in bad ways that even comforting touches made her flinch away. She couldn't help it. Her heart pounded, but she soon realized he had no intentions of hurting her and slowly relaxed. Her attention went to the girl standing in front of them. "H-Hi."
Rin was nice when he smiled. Alice gave a small sigh and nodded as Rin continued: "Yes, don't worry. I got your back."

As to his reply to her question- he avoided it. "Oh uh... What happened to me? A lot happened..... Though it doesn't matter! S-Sorry. It's just, really hard to tell someone.."

"Hmm. That's fine. I understand your sentiment. I'll also defend you in case of anything- ah?" Alice saw a flash of red, and suddenly a red-haired girl, crying "Eric, Eric!" rushed up to the pair.

Alice moved forward, but the girl was faster, and Rin turned towards her with a surprised "Do I know you?" before clearing up a misunderstanding concerning Rin's identity.

Alice observed Ariel, the red-head, closely, and saw that under tattered clothing were deep scars, and her eyes, Ariel's eyes, were dead, like Rin's.

Goodness, what had she gotten into?

"Hello, Ariel," Alice said, bowing so that Ariel wouldn't see her un-dead eyes. So that none of them would see how new she was to their shared experience. "I'm Alice. Would you like to join our- err- group?"

@Rin Okumura @Xibilation

Rin smiled at both of the girls. Ariel was really thin so he could keep this up for a long time. "So...... Where should we head? Maybe the forest... Bathroom?" He said, shrugging, quickly using one had to calmly place some of Ariel's messy hair outta of her face and eyes. Rin then looked at Alice. "Yeah. Well. I guess we got a small little group, eh?" He smiled again. "Don't worry,....Alice and..." He looked at Ariel. "What was your name again?" He asked, questioning.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Ellie!" Lee called after to her as he looked over at Morgan, he didn't like this, not one bit. "Fuck it" He as he charged after Ellie and rushed into the cabin.
Morgan rushed into the Cabin. He could hear footsteps tromp back and forth upstairs. Do you decide to explore it? Y/N?

The man and the woman didn't seem to notice her at all so Sophia let out a sigh, however she started to notice that there were others around, so without any further thought on it, she decided to approach the strange man standing near the map... It wouldn't hurt to get to know some people, right? Besides, looking at that map would definitely hellp; it was quite difficult to read something like that from a distance after all. @Dallas

Raven forced herself to not give a questioning look. 'Burns? Well with my powers not working I guess I'm fine...' She noticed that he could not enter and looked at the strange barrier and looked carefully to see if there was any incarnations that may be blocking the mans way. 'Hmm...'

Rin smiled at both of the girls. Ariel was really thin so he could keep this up for a long time. "So...... Where should we head? Maybe the forest... Bathroom?" He said, shrugging, quickly using one had to calmly place some of Ariel's messy hair outta of her face and eyes. Rin then looked at Alice. "Yeah. Well. I guess we got a small little group, eh?" He smiled again. "Don't worry,....Alice and..." He looked at Ariel. "What was your name again?" He asked, questioning.
"Ariel," she responded quietly. "I'm sorry for mistaking you for my husband, Eric, earlier. He... He was supposed to be here." She was speaking more, which she was glad for. Being out of that cell worked.

Morgan rushed into the Cabin. He could hear footsteps tromp back and forth upstairs. Do you decide to explore it? Y/N?
Lee heard footsteps upstairs, could that be Ellie? Lee was about to head upstairs when that little voice in the back of his head screamed for him to stay put. Lee took a step back, "Ellie, where are you"

@Joellie

@Raven @Zadok shadows @Akibahara @Atomyk @Caramon Zero @Salsacookies and @DapperDogman

The Mausoleum rumbled violently, sending bits of stone shards to collapse from the ceiling. What was happening? What was going on? The inscription 'Be wary of the Fourth Soul lest he lead you astray' burned brightly. It's like it laughed at you. Taunted you. Needed you. BOOOOOOOOM! The earth below you crumbled, sending six lost souls deep into the bowels of darkness, where the worm dieth not, and the fire is never quenched. Welcome to Hel-

No.

You fell unconscious, waking up a second later.

wCEJ4hC.jpg

Groaning, you found yourself in the midst of... what the hell? A slew of bodies, freshly killed, hung upside down. Their eyes rolled into the back of their head, mumbling curses as milky white eyes glared at you. You could hear a high-pitched shriek in the far distance, four skeletal-like limbs overshadowing this, well, I'd assume an underground lair. What will you decide to do? A.) Hide B.) Fight the creature. C.) Cry and subsequently die.

Garry had called.

Garry had called and Ib had followed. And she wasn't entirely sure how but, in some mysterious way, she had ended up in a completely different place than her house. Had she walked into Mary's world again? No...this was far different than the gallery. Not that she could see much with all the fog but this place was...sinister. Chills ran down her back, a combination of fear and cold but the child looked ahead with her usual, aloof face.

Silent Hill

The billboard was currently the only think Ib could see at the moment (she would not think about those weird forms and shapes from before). As the girl made her way to it, the fog revealed different paths. Their destinations made clear by the map next to the billboard. Was the map something she should pay attention to and memorize? Honestly, she couldn't bother to do it. But something else caught her attention. There were people there too. She heard one of them introduce herself as Ariel before she decided to approach them.

(@Xibilation, Nephele and Rin)

"Hello," the nine year old spoke quietly, hoping these people could explain where she was. "I'm lost."

Reactions: Akibahara
The Cabin was empty. No scary ghosts and, mysteriously, the baby cries stopped. It appears to hail from the Cabin Restroom. However, the whole Cabin appears explorable.
"Ugh, Joel!" Ellie called again. She was really desperate to find him, if only to have someone by her side.
She decided to go explore the restroom.

// which I may have to do some other time cuz i hav to sleep now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.