Murder Game II: The Watchful Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aura's hands were still up "I..I have no idea where I am. America, did you say? Never heard of it.." He says, shaking his head a bit. He then notices the two are wounded. "Are..Are you hurt? You two look like you're bleeding..!" He yips. "If you'd allow me to look at your wounds, I'm sure I can help.." The Pegsi offers, he circles his right shoulder showing the "Freerunner's bag" he's wearing. "I've got some medical supplies in my bag, and I'm trained in First-Aid."
Garland shrugs, then flinches badly. "That wasn't a smart idea." He removes his sweatshirt, and pulls op his t shirt sleeve, showing his well built arm, showing his tattoo from the 3rd Marine Expeditionary Brigade, the corps that he served in for a few years. There is a nasty bullet hole where the bullet struck him, just above the tattoo, bleeding pretty badly though the bandages. He still holds his pistol in his other hand.

"If you try anything, I will not hesitate to pop a nice cap in your head." He says bluntly.
Konstantin is confused at the English being spoken, but even MORE confused on how this think that looked like a pony knew English. His skin is paler than usual and blood can be barely seen coming from under his left armpit. He looks at the American, "Солдат?" (Soldat) he asks the American.

Gamzee noticed what Aoko said and laughed "aNd WhY tHe FuCk CaN't ThEy? It'S tHeIr MoThErFuCkIn ChOiCe" he said. @Verite

Commissioner Gordon looked around the room, sighing with relief as the tanks seemed to turn around and leave. Huh, that was weird. He turned around to the conversing people. "Uh, attention, everyone. I, uh, just wanted to tell you that the tanks and the soldiers have left...I don't know why they did...but uh, still, please stay inside town hall, okay? It's, uh, just more safe. We'll wait a little while longer, and uh, yeah." He began to walk farther into the town hall, reaching the mayor's desk, and sitting down at the chair. This was kind of nice.

He wondered where those tanks were going...

Raven looked at him. "I can't stand what they did to us. And I guess I'll sign, but don't you dare try and do the same." She took the marker from his hand and removed the cap.

Her cheeks reddened the tiniest bit, and suddenly everything became awkward.
Raven pulled her hand away and avoided eye contact with the man.
But even though her breathing became heavier and her throat felt a little dry, she had a small smile on her lips.
Even though it came from a man hiding his entire body behind armor, a compliment was always nice to get.

"Oh, I uh... Th-Thank you, Felix..." she chuckled nervously.

@Din
Damian looked mildly sickened at the pair, though found himself intrigued by the man's armor. It was none he'd seen before. "I don't think now is the time for flirting," he snarls. "Are either of you planning on helping the situation? Perhaps making sure nobody kills themselves in panic!"

This, he reminded himself, was why he had little contact with civilians outside of his immediate family. Drama and pointless pleasantries. How wonderful.

Konstantin is confused at the English being spoken, but even MORE confused on how this think that looked like a pony knew English. His skin is paler than usual and blood can be barely seen coming from under his left armpit. He looks at the American, "Солдат?" (Soldat) he asks the American.
He thinks about this, then nods. "Yeah, a medic er-, Comrade." He replies, indication that Aura so far is a friend... for now possibly.

@Reaper Jack
@MrDubWubs
@JayJay

"Now, now. It's useless to start a needless fight in a crazy situation like this," Aoko said, approaching the three of them, "Let's all think rationally. After all, we wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, right? So let's not start something again. I insist," she suggested with a smile, putting one finger up.

Katarina looked at Leona's extended arm and ignored it.

"I don't have friendly duels. When I fight, I slaughter. That's why it would be stupid for you to fight me."

She didn't want to engage in combat now, Leona seemed to be prepared.
Kat would have to strike when she didn't expect anything, and that annoying shield wouldn't be able to stun her.

@Reaper Jack
*Leona Ignored the women in red and pouted at Katarina* If you insist, then one day we shall fight to the death. May the best woman win! On that... day of course. hehe *she placed her hand on her sword with a smile* Now what is your name red haired woman?

Aura nods. "I won't..I'm going to walk over now.." The pony says, walking over to him. Once he reaches him, he takes his bag off. It's a gray, with hexagonal shapes, designed to flex and stay tight to the wearer's body. He unzips the bag, taking out a bottle and a set of bandages. He sets them down next to his bag and looks up. "Eek..Looks like the bullet went though, won't have to take it out.." He says, looking up to him. "My name is Aura..What's yours?" He asks, picking up the bottle and bandages. "This bottle will clean the wound, to keep it from getting infected." He explains, pressing the bandage to the bottle and pouring it on. He then looks up to you. "It'll sting.." He says, before quickly pressing the bandage to your arm and wrapping it around, tight, but not too tight. He ties the bandage and moves back a bit, once finished. "There..That'll clean it and keep it from bleeding." He says.

Lunnara checked her storage once more before she sealed it up and looked to the rubmling ciling above and sighed. She'd moved to this city because she knew it was full of crime and a whole place full of wackos. She had no idea the term for 'wackos' covred mass terrisom attacks and ligit wackos.

Then again the more crime and crazyness around her ment the less chance of her parents finding her and...she shivred before she could finish the thought. She came here to get away from them and she did so she couldn't complain about it. wackos or not, she wouldn't risk getting caught. She managed to survive in the city for the last 3 years. In thoese long years she's faced crime, death and brith of diffrent degrees and lived through. Hell the content in her storage room she built in her basement proved her survival and her will to do better things with her power.

Letting out another sigh as she climbed the stairs of her basement and up to the main level of the house. With everthing happening her house managed to stay tidy and the lot looked as if nothing even happened while the other houses looked like tornado ally passed by on a bad day.

"Good thing I got thoese barriers for the job last week" she muttred as she closed the cutains and went to gear up to head in to what was left of the city and make sure the barrier on her shop was holding up. Hiking up the stairs two at a time to her special storage room she stocked up on her weapons bundle. Her hand fans, a few dozen silver needles, medical kit, a few shot knives and throwing stars and her powder bombs. All tucked neatly in her sleeves before she headed out.
552.3L.jpg

((Don't know, should I be tagging both involved? Eh.))

Aura nods. "I won't..I'm going to walk over now.." The pony says, walking over to him. Once he reaches him, he takes his bag off. It's a gray, with hexagonal shapes, designed to flex and stay tight to the wearer's body. He unzips the bag, taking out a bottle and a set of bandages. He sets them down next to his bag and looks up. "Eek..Looks like the bullet went though, won't have to take it out.." He says, looking up to him. "My name is Aura..What's yours?" He asks, picking up the bottle and bandages. "This bottle will clean the wound, to keep it from getting infected." He explains, pressing the bandage to the bottle and pouring it on. He then looks up to you. "It'll sting.." He says, before quickly pressing the bandage to your arm and wrapping it around, tight, but not too tight. He ties the bandage and moves back a bit, once finished. "There..That'll clean it and keep it from bleeding." He says.
He flinches a bit, but nods with a small smile. "Garland, It's Garland. Thank you by the way, It feels a bit better." He says, then looks at the russian, and his bleeding leg and him going pale. "Shit! Forget about me! Patch him up!" Garland says, wanting the Russian to live and be okay.

Gamzee noticed what Aoko said and laughed "aNd WhY tHe FuCk CaN't ThEy? It'S tHeIr MoThErFuCkIn ChOiCe" he said. @Verite
"Eh? Well, that's an interesting point of view, but it's only logical to not diminish our own numbers in front of the enemy, right?" She asked curiously with somewhat wide eyes, "That's pretty silly to say if you ask me," she pouted, not understanding it.

Raven looked at him. "I can't stand what they did to us. And I guess I'll sign, but don't you dare try and do the same." She took the marker from his hand and removed the cap.
Deadpool whispered to his controller, La Muerte, "Make Me Touch Her Boob." ​ He pulled his suit down to reveal a scarred chest that was disgusting. "Right here dear."

Reactions: Akibahara
@SuperChocoMilk @Raven

Sollux sighed looking at the leaving tanks. He was looking forward to showing off in front of all these humans, who probably had never seen a troll in their life. Gamzee shrugged and then started drinking some Grape faygo before going to Raven and seeing her signing the guy which make him snicker and he honked his horn just to annoy them "Honk" he smiled at her in a dopey way.

He flinches a bit, but nods with a small smile. "Garland, It's Garland. Thank you by the way, It feels a bit better." He says, then looks at the russian, and his bleeding leg and him going pale. "Shit! Forget about me! Patch him up!" Garland says, wanting the Russian to live and be okay.
Aura nods, taking the bottle and his bag and walking over to him. "I can help..With your wound." He says, trying to keep what he says simple. He's not quite sure how much English this one knows, but Aura doesn't understand much this one says either. "Can I see your leg?" He asks, setting the bottle and his bag down, looking though his bag, doing a quick check what he has. Looking up to the Russian man a moment afterward.

Raven moved close enough to sign his chest. "Okay." She took the marker and signed her name.

Commissioner Gordon looked around the room, sighing with relief as the tanks seemed to turn around and leave. Huh, that was weird. He turned around to the conversing people. "Uh, attention, everyone. I, uh, just wanted to tell you that the tanks and the soldiers have left...I don't know why they did...but uh, still, please stay inside town hall, okay? It's, uh, just more safe. We'll wait a little while longer, and uh, yeah." He began to walk farther into the town hall, reaching the mayor's desk, and sitting down at the chair. This was kind of nice.

He wondered where those tanks were going...
Holly's ears shot up as she turned to see the Commissioner speaking, studying his words well. 'He seems to stutter a lot for an official...' she thought to herself. 'But after all, he is a mud-man...I'll keep my eyes on him.'

She holstered her blaster and adjusted her belt, walking casually through the town hall. She muttered to herself.

"Gotham City, eh? Hm."

>Sending out an alert to all people still without a partner. If you're interested in talking to a three-foot fairy, feel free to come my way,<

Damian looked mildly sickened at the pair, though found himself intrigued by the man's armor. It was none he'd seen before. "I don't think now is the time for flirting," he snarls. "Are either of you planning on helping the situation? Perhaps making sure nobody kills themselves in panic!"

This, he reminded himself, was why he had little contact with civilians outside of his immediate family. Drama and pointless pleasantries. How wonderful.
Raven looked back to Damian and rubbed her arm a little.
She reminded herself that this man wasn't complimenting her, he was complimenting the human body she currently had.
No one would ever compliment her natural blue form.

"Well, what can I do to help?" she asked, happy to change the subject.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

Garrus, jumping from cover to cover and shooting whenever he was able, was slowly making progress towards the building. It was clear that the defenders would be overwhelmed, but there had to be a back way that they could escape by. Raising his rifle and firing off one last shot, he ejected his clip and reached to slam another one in. A human, popping up at his side, readied his rifle. Garrus turned quickly, raising his hand and shooting a high-energy plasma blast from his omni-tool. The blast struck the thug, who began to scream as his features disfigured and melted. With no shields protecting them, Garrus' weaponry was incredibly effective, if overkill.

Using a momentary reprieve, the turian stood and stormed for the other side of the street. He had finally reached the destination that everyone was heading towards, a larger building. Just before entering the door, he took in the scene inside the hall. Some of the bastards had entered, but something had been waiting for them. She looked somewhat like a human, but clearly wasn't, if the wings were any judge. She was also almost naked, but Garrus had seen worse. Opening his mouth to shout to her, Garrus felt someone grab his shoulder and stick a gun to his back, firing a quick burst which the turian's shields blocked. Turning, he swung a clawed hand at the other man, catching his face and digging his talons in. Turians were maybe not any stronger than humans, but they had other advantages. As the thug screamed, Garrus shut him up for good before turning back to the woman. "You there!" he shouted, trying to make himself heard over the din. "Any idea what's going on?" Making his way over to her, he stepped over several mangled bodies, impressed despite himself. She definitely wasn't human.

Through the fog of her blood lust she heard a voice, clearly non human by the judge of his presence and the different tone of his voice. Being what she was, she could learn a lot just by a voice and the way a person moved. The female would release the man she had by the throat, letting him fall into a lifeless mangled heap on the floor, then slowly turned to face the one who addressed her. Her chest rose and fell with her heavy breaths, blood painted her skin, stained her silky white tresses and glossed her lush lips that were curved into a delighted grin. "No....but whatever it is happening, it sure is fun." She panted, her grin widening, flashing the tips of her deadly fangs. "No?" She giggled maniacally as she swiftly and ruthlessly kicked the head of a groaning man near her.

Opps she had missed one, she thought with a chuckle as her long white scaled whip like tail moved to coil around the groaning man's throat and effectively cutting off his air supply. As he thrashed she stood there, staring at the being who was questioning her, acting as if his struggles where nothing and took nothing to hold him there. Yes the woman was ruthless and she did nothing to hide her wild nature.

"You look fun, but are you friend or foe?" She purred, luminescent eyes flashing with devious intent, the gold within them swirling to a deeper amber hue.

Status
Not open for further replies.