Murder Game II: The Watchful Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( Well, we're starting our first Murder Tale. Read the epilogue and if you want, if you're comfortable as RPing as yourself, feel free to sign up. It should be on page 103--the link for the sign-ups, that is. ))

((RPing as myself? Have fun having some awkward adolescent teen sit there and eat all the food in the backround. I'd think not.))

((RPing as myself? Have fun having some awkward adolescent teen sit there and eat all the food in the backround. I'd think not.))
(( Then you're going to have to wait until the Murder Tale is over! ))

I mean, @Akibahara , it's kinda why I roleplay. So I can be characters whom are better than myself. Characters who have lives, or are just total bad asses. I am neither of said things. Next Murder thing we do that isn't based on or IRL selves, I am totally coming in as Fenrir. Except shrunken. Because playing as something that could, ya know, eat the sun and make the stars bleed is OP as shit. And in SMITE I steamroll gods all the time. Neith, Ra, Ao Kuang, Hercules, Ares, Bastet, Zeus, Odin, Thor, Serqet, the list goes on and on. XD

250px-T_Fenrir_Default_Card.png

Status
Not open for further replies.