Murder Game II: The Watchful Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they all talking? In a warzone? She groaned and shrugged them off, stepping up from her cover to fire off a few plasma shots, knocking three of the infiltrators down before kneeling back into her cover and charging her blaster back up again.

"Please, people, you're going to have your head shot off if you dawdle like this!"

She found it hard to call them people. Though they hadn't noticed her strange features yet, so she tried her best to fit in as a half-sized human.

Deadpool pulled his pants up and walked out killing the other two guards he slipped past. He made them look like they were spooning for shits and giggles.

Strolling through an empty street whistling a song playing with his gun. He was bored and lonely.

(Someone pls)
One of Batman's tanks comes rolling down the road, quickly flattening Deadpool then driving off once more. He should probably get to town hall before he get's obliterated.

Katarina had anticipated Leona's attack.
She was grinning the entire time, it would only take her a heartbeat to teleport behind the woman and kill her.
That's exactly what she tried, but it failed...
She couldn't seem to bring up enough energy to teleport, and only made a clumsy step back.
It wasn't enough, and she got hit by Leona's shield.

Kat staggered back, almost losing her balance.
What the hell was going on? Did she become weaker?

She was about to draw a dagger when the other two came up.

"Stay out of this!" she yelled angrily.
Gourry shifted his gaze to her and frowned.

"Just calm down; we can talk this over; please don't make me fight either of you. I really don't go in for hitting girls; even the crazy ones."

He hoped they'd quieten down; but knowing his luck at having lost Lina; they would just make his day harder...
*Leona extended her sword pointing to Katarina. She even knocked the man's sword out of his hands with how fast she did* I do not know your name, but mark my words i will beat you! *Suddenly a beam of light extends, going past the mans sword and touching Katarina. As it does Leona is launched toward Katarina and prepares her shield for another attack*

Konstantin doesn't understand much of what the American said, he flips the safety on his AK-74M to Semi-Automatic, he notes the pistol in the American's hand. "Terrorists...Combat, да?" he thinks about shooting the American for that pistol. "Chechen? Mujahideen?" he frowns and hopes the American won't shoot.
Aura proceeds to walk into the street after seeing no one after doing a scan of the area. He heads across the street, and though an alley. While, normally a bad idea, it didn't seem too bad of an idea to him at the time. He walked along at a fairly brisk pace, keeping himself on high alert. Eventually, however, he comes across a warehouse looking building. Little to his knowledge, there are people inside. Walking though the building he eventually sees them. "Oh, shit..!" Aura yipped to himself, seeing the two have weapons. These people would be later identified as Garland, and Kostya. Though, after a moment of listening to the two speak, he decides to try to speak to them. "Um..Hello, there..!" Aura calls, his voice quite soft, and rather ambiguous on whether the pony sounded male or female. He stood nervously and waved to the two with his own wave, a waved peace-sign.
He puts his pistol in his belt.

"American friend, not an enemy." He says with a smile. He then sees/hears Aura, and he draws his pistol. "Who's there?" He yells calmly, then he sees Aura, and he lowers his pistol, but it's still out, as he doesn't trust the newcomer. "Hello. you come out of hell too?" He looks over Aura, and there is a mild look of confusion as he doesn't know his race.

Felix was scared shitless, not for the fact of the war, but for the fact that if he died, no one will pay him. All he did, was gain everything to die for nothing. He strolled through and saw a blonde woman, short, less than his hieght as he walked to her with heavy metal thuds. "Well hello, miss beauty! Seems like your not from here, are you?" He would extend his hand toward her in a slow and polite manner "Felix, all time mercenary and all around bad ass... You are?"

@JayJay

e740810f8a5bb927c7f3d170556d780f.jpg
"Why does it matter?"

Her voice alone got on his nerves, but he wisely refrained from saying so. He would gauge her demeanor, figure out her name, and go from there. Damian came to doubt that she wasn't aware of her own... change, just a moment ago. Perhaps he should remind her? "Before you came into the building-- what was that? You know what I'm talking about. I need your name for classified reasons."
Raven's eyes widened a little.
He couldn't have seen her transform, there was no way...
But what else could he be talking about? Was there any use denying it?
She took a step closer to the boy ( / man idunno what you'd like) and softened her voice up.

"... You can't tell anyone. Please. My name's Raven Darkholme."

One of Batman's tanks comes rolling down the road, quickly flattening Deadpool then driving off once more. He should probably get to town hall before he get's obliterated.
"I"M A PANCAKE WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Deadpool stuck his thumb in his mouth acting like he was blowing himself back right as his body regenerated. He decided to head to the 'town hall' like he was suggested.

On his way he ran into that dark girl from Teen Titans, "Hey, you, will you sign my pec?" he called to her.

@Raven

He puts his pistol in his belt.

"American friend, not an enemy." He says with a smile. He then sees/hears Aura, and he draws his pistol. "Who's there?" He yells calmly, then he sees Aura, and he lowers his pistol, but it's still out, as he doesn't trust the newcomer. "Hello. you come out of hell too?" He looks over Aura, and there is a mild look of confusion as he doesn't know his race.
Konstantin turns to face the newcomer and takes a step back and raises his AK-74M in surprise, not really getting what is going on. "Черт возьми!".

Konstantin turns to face the newcomer and takes a couple steps back and raises his AK-74M in surprise, not really getting what is going on. "Черт возьми!".
Garland sees this happen, and he steps in between him and Aura, facing Konstantin. He shakes his head. "Wait! Don't shoot!" He says, making a lowering motion with his hands, referring to the gun.

*Leona extended her sword pointing to Katarina. She even knocked the man's sword out of his hands with how fast she did* I do not know your name, but mark my words i will beat you! *Suddenly a beam of light extends, going past the mans sword and touching Katarina. As it does Leona is launched toward Katarina and prepares her shield for another attack*
She noticed Leona quickly dashing toward her, and realized it probably wasn't a good thing.
Before the woman reached her, Katarina jumped up and did a quick frontflip, landing her feet on Leona's shoulders.
She jumped off again and turned mid-air, landing on her feet with one hand on the ground behind Leona.

"... Don't be a fool and look for a fight. My bloodlust knows no limits... Leona."

It finally came to her who this woman was.
The stories she heard about the Rakkoran child of the Sun were true, it seemed.

@JayJay
@MrDubWubs

Gourry's sword did not leave his grasp; he was no amateur. Instead the blast had the effect of knocking the blade of his weapon from it's hilt; sending it clattering to the floor. Gourry was left with just the hilt; guard and pommel of the sword. He sighed. They weren't backing off; so he supposed he'd have to use it this way now instead.

He spoke to the woman who had sent the light beam forward first; attempting one last effort to dissuade her from continuing, "Hey Lady; that's not very nice you know. Please stop; I'll have to get serious here if you don't."

Aura's eyes widen and his hands go up when he sees him redrawing his weapon. "I'm unarmed, don't shoot..!" The pony yips, moments later he speaks again, taking a moment to process your question. "Erk..I came from outside, if that's what you mean.." Aura says, shifting his weight. "..Erm, I'm not quite sure how exactly I got here, but I am..Do you know what's going on?" He asks, gesturing outside. "I was in the Town Hall building just a bit ago, but there were people shooting at it..!" He explains, he looks between the two as he speaks, standing nervously.

Revan turned to him. Looking away for a moment from the small creature. She relieved no smile and replied to him with her monotone voice. "No and put it away if you know what's good for you."

*As I was walking around, I saw a large flash of light. "What the hell?" I moved towards where the light had came from, and I noticed three people bickering at each other. Two if them seemed to be fighting, I stayed at least ten to fifteen feet away from where they were. I wasn't planning on fighting anyone today... Why are these two fighting anyway? They both seem to be using medieval-type-weapons, such as swords and shields.*

Felix was scared shitless, not for the fact of the war, but for the fact that if he died, no one will pay him. All he did, was gain everything to die for nothing. He strolled through and saw a blonde woman, short, less than his hieght as he walked to her with heavy metal thuds. "Well hello, miss beauty! Seems like your not from here, are you?" He would extend his hand toward her in a slow and polite manner "Felix, all time mercenary and all around bad ass... You are?"

@JayJay

She quickly turned away from Damian, hoping this other man didn't hear anything she said.
Looking at Felix, Raven seemed nervous.

"I... I've lived here for some time, I just... don't come outside often."

She looked at his hand.
It had been a while since she'd last shook someone's hand... or even touched someone.
Nevertheless, she extended her own to not raise any suspicion, shaking Felix' hand.

"My name's Raven..."

Her eyes occasionally darted to Damian standing beside her, hoping he would have listened to her.
It would be horrible if he started talking about her transformation with other people around.

@Din

Garland sees this happen, and he steps in between him and Aura, facing Konstantin. He shakes his head. "Wait! Don't shoot!" He says, making a lowering motion with his hands, referring to the gun.
Konstantin lowers his AK-74M slightly. "Is this normal in Amerika?" he kind of says this as a joke, and partly because he thinks he is in a dream and therefore he thinks 'What the hell?'

runefin_fading_800_zpsa03bba43.jpg

"Such pathetic creatures....."

How she got here was anyone's guess, hell she was as clueless as to why she was called to this realm as anyone else was. Who ever that anyone else...well was. With the chaos that erupted around her, the female tugged nervously at the cursed blood red collar that was fastened securely around her delicate neck, the bright color a stark contrast against her fair skin. There was just something unreal and eerie about her. Her face, somewhat luminous, had a pale tone to it, with luminescent multifaceted eyes the color of molten gold, flecked with emerald. This enchanting face was framed by white silky tresses that tumbled over her shoulders, fading to gold at the ends that coiled at her hips. No clothing adorned her form, only white tresses offered partial covering, giving tantalizing peaks of her curvaceous figure, and ample breasts. Patches of scales the color of newly fallen snow, reflecting a golden hue, decorated the curve of her hips, and cupped her breasts. Horns protruded from the top of her head matching in color, a long whip like tail swayed behind her, only adding to her mysterious appeal

This woman was standing in a alley way, watching in silence as the streets became nothing but a stampede of panicking humans, tanks, and the sound of bullets flying. As tanks began to roll closer to the alley where she was currently standing she took a silent step back, white scaled dragon like wings would begin to unfurl as she slowly began to lower into a crouch.

Only to be pulled out of the alley and down the street.

The sudden pull by someone, a man she quickly realized, caught the dragoness slightly off guard, causing her to stumble as she was pulled out of her crouch. "The fuck?"She growled, about to question this man, but instead fell silent, curious to see just where he led her. Into a city hall it appeared like, judging from the structure and various signs, and trapped. Did he know nothing? From what she could tell everyone was gathering into this building, and now becoming like cattle being prepped for slaughter. All to easy prey for the threat that marched down the street, playing a rather catchy tune. Another growl resonated from her throat as she yanked her hand away, turning slowly, her golden gaze shifting to take in her new surroundings.

Then focused on the armed men that came into the building and began to open fire. She took in a deep breathe, irritation flashed within her hypnotic eyes, and her clawed tips fingers curled into fists at her side. Energy sizzled around her, invisible, but clearly felt. A thick heavy presence that encompassed her like a second skin, acting as a shield against the pitiful bullets. "Fuckers..." She growled, attracting the attention of two, who started at her presence, but recovered quickly and opened fire as laughter left their lips. Graceful swift steps took her forward, bullets pinging off her shield, leaving her unharmed from the onslaught of bullets, and that haughty laughter soon became a string of curses. Like an animal she was upon them, a blur of white as she leaped at one with claws poised to tear out his throat. She was ruthless, landing upon his chest, one hand striking into his throat with frightening ease, while the other dug its claws into his chest. With inhuman strength she tore into him, his screams drowned out by the blood that pooled in his threat from where her claws sank. They landed to the floor, him on his back, her crouched upon his chest, making his death swift before her blood speckled head lifted and her glowing jeweled toned eyes focused on the other.

He didn't get off one round before she to did to him as she had to his comrade. Like a wild cat she was, tearing into him mercilessly, even after he had breathed his last breath. Crouched on his chest as she sank her claws into both sides of his head, twisted until a sickening crack of his breaking neck was heard, then pulled, tearing muscle and flesh. With a furious roar she ripped the lifeless corpses head from his shoulders, then stood straight and steady upon the lifeless creatures neck. Head in hand, she eyed the chaos thoughtfully, before throwing the head forcefully into the head of another gunmans sending him reeling backwards with the sheer force of it. If the situation wasn't as irritating as it was, she might had laughed at the comical fall and soon followed horrified scream of the target of her head attack.

With the man down, she surged forward, even with bare feet she moved unhindered. White tresses and fair skin now painted with the blood of her previous kills, giving her a gruesome appearance. Even as chaos erupted around her, she remained focused, mind only thinking of ripping apart the next person who tried to fire at her again.

With her focus elsewhere, the shield she had placed about herself began to falter, leaving her rather open to the gun shots that pierced the air. A few grazed her skin, the pain of the wounds drowned out by the adrenaline and fire that pumped through her veins. The poor man was still trying to regain himself when she was upon him, a beautiful monstrosity that roared like some kind of animal as she slammed into him. There was no method or art in her attacks she moved wildly, unpredictably, with little thought to her well being.

Aura's eyes widen and his hands go up when he sees him redrawing his weapon. "I'm unarmed, don't shoot..!" The pony yips, moments later he speaks again, taking a moment to process your question. "Erk..I came from outside, if that's what you mean.." Aura says, shifting his weight. "..Erm, I'm not quite sure how exactly I got here, but I am..Do you know what's going on?" He asks, gesturing outside. "I was in the Town Hall building just a bit ago, but there were people shooting at it..!" He explains, he looks between the two as he speaks, standing nervously.
Aura see blood drip though his sweatshirt from his shoulder, and Konstantin's leg. Garland turn's his head to do a side look at Aura.

"I don't know, I just got shot at in my neck of the woods, so I fled here after shooting one of them dead. And the... Russian?" He says, then nods. "The Russian was just here, and be careful, His English isn't great." Garland states, still shielding Aura from Konstantin, and Konstantin from Aura. "Let's all just calm down!" He turns back to Konstantin. "Yes, this is the world policeman by the name of America."

Raven's eyes widened a little.
He couldn't have seen her transform, there was no way...
But what else could he be talking about? Was there any use denying it?
She took a step closer to the boy ( / man idunno what you'd like) and softened her voice up.

"... You can't tell anyone. Please. My name's Raven Darkholme."
Damian tilted his head, pursing his lips as he pulled out his collapsible pda and began flipping through records. He began listing off a spare few personal details under his breath, glancing up occasionally to make eye contact. "You're not from around here, then? Mutant-- I'm guessing that's why you can do what you did just then. You're hiding and just found out that Gotham isn't quite as nice as you'd hoped?"

The pda closed, and Damian gave a curt nod. "Not my business. The commissioner is keeping people in here for now, so you should be safe," he said. "I don't enlist civilians, but your skills could be useful..."

((Eh he's just a kid))

@Bombielonia as Mackenzie "Kenzie" Malikov and Martin Lawrence (Lost Girl and National Security series)

@JayJay as Katarina Du Couteau and Mystique (League of Legends and X-Men series)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua and Death the Kid (Kingdom Hearts and Soul Eater series)

@DarkDragon9695 as Satellizer L. Bridget (Freezing)

@Archmage Jeremiah as Holly Short (Artemis Fowl)

@Dallas as Central Officer Bradford (XCOM series)

@Akibahara as The Biggest Asshole in the Universe AKA Adam the Fucker (Original Character)

@TheColourlessRainbow as Ethan Woods and Jane (Extant and The Walking Dead series)

@ResistingTheEnlightened as Felix (Red vs. Blue series)

@Reaper Jack as Gourry Gabriev (Hajime Kanzaka series)

@MrDubWubs as Leona (League of Legends)

@Lunar-Eclipse as Sasha Braus and Rose Lalonde (Attack on Titan and Homestuck series)

@MattieLee as 2ollux and Gamzee (Homestruck)

@La Muerte as Deadpool (Marvel Universe)

@The Gil as John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)

@Verite as Aoko Aozaki (Melty Blood)

@Bob_Marley as Bob Marley (Real person)

@JextheShadow as Pikachu, Optimus Prime and Antauri (Pokemon, Transformers and Super Robot Monkeys Team Hyperforce Go!)

@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)

@Aura as Aura the Pegasus (OC MLP character)

@TheEmpire as Roger and Rocket Raccoon (OC and Guardians of the Galaxy)

@Rune Slessiane as Rune (OC)

@Gadwall7 as Garland (OC)

@Human! SCP - 173 as SCP-173 (SCP Foundation)

@SirDerpingtonIV as Predator (Self-titled series)

@Xibilation as The Mad Hatter (Alice in Wonderland)

@Black_Widow as Aj Lee (WWE)

@SpectroVecotr as Delsin Rowe (InFamous: Second Son)

@AlekseyVN1922 as Konstantin "Kostya" Vetrov (The Storm Gates)

@Kajika "Bait" Shikoku as Kajika "Bait" Shikoku (Original Character)

@Lucythe wood elf as Lucy the Wood Elf (Original Character)

@lilly321 as Lunnara Costanna (Original Character)

@Freezingcake as Sydney Simmons (Original Character)

@SteelMoon as Ike (Fire Emblem)

@Death Name Cry as Ultimate Despair and Makoto (Dangan Ronpa)

@BrokenMechanic as Garrus Valkarian (Mass Effect)

@Cres as Knight Artorias (Dark Souls)

@beautifulheart as Cujo (Self-titled series)

@Din as Damian Wayne "Robin" (Batman)

@ColorfulWindsTheKing as Koiri (Original Character)

@Francisco d Latini as Francisco d Latini (Original Character)

@AlekseyVN1922 as Konstantin "Kostya" Vetrov
(The Storm Gate)

@Kajika "Bait" Shikoku as Kajika Shikoku (Original Character)

@Lucythe wood elf as Lucy "The Wood Elf"
(Original Character)

@lilly321 as Lunnara Costana (Original Character)

@Sidika as Lady Deadpool and Poison Ivy (Marvel and Batman)

@WhoopDau as Lopmon (Digimon)

@Raven as Raven Ariella (DC Comics)

(Character Roster with a lot of delay, but it's here >_>)​

Status
Not open for further replies.