Murder Game II: The Watchful Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revan turned to him. Looking away for a moment from the small creature. She relieved no smile and replied to him with her monotone voice. "No and put it away if you know what's good for you."
"Me penis isnt out what the hell, my peck, my boob, my tit. Come on please I will kiss your ass, literately such a nice ass." Deadpool pulled out a marker. He wasn't sure where he got it maybe that girl he met at the bar the other week.

@Bombielonia as Mackenzie "Kenzie" Malikov and Martin Lawrence (Lost Girl and National Security series)

@JayJay as Katarina Du Couteau and Mystique (League of Legends and X-Men series)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua and Death the Kid (Kingdom Hearts and Soul Eater series)

@DarkDragon9695 as Satellizer L. Bridget (Freezing)

@Archmage Jeremiah as Holly Short (Artemis Fowl)

@Dallas as Central Officer Bradford (XCOM series)

@Akibahara as The Biggest Asshole in the Universe AKA Adam the Fucker (Original Character)

@TheColourlessRainbow as Ethan Woods and Jane (Extant and The Walking Dead series)

@ResistingTheEnlightened as Felix (Red vs. Blue series)

@Reaper Jack as Gourry Gabriev (Hajime Kanzaka series)

@MrDubWubs as Leona (League of Legends)

@Lunar-Eclipse as Sasha Braus and Rose Lalonde (Attack on Titan and Homestuck series)

@MattieLee as 2ollux and Gamzee (Homestruck)

@La Muerte as Deadpool (Marvel Universe)

@The Gil as John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)

@Verite as Aoko Aozaki (Melty Blood)

@Bob_Marley as Bob Marley (Real person)

@JextheShadow as Pikachu, Optimus Prime and Antauri (Pokemon, Transformers and Super Robot Monkeys Team Hyperforce Go!)

@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)

@Aura as Aura the Pegasus (OC MLP character)

@TheEmpire as Roger and Rocket Raccoon (OC and Guardians of the Galaxy)

@Rune Slessiane as Rune (OC)

@Gadwall7 as Garland (OC)

@Human! SCP - 173 as SCP-173 (SCP Foundation)

@SirDerpingtonIV as Predator (Self-titled series)

@Xibilation as The Mad Hatter (Alice in Wonderland)

@Black_Widow as Aj Lee (WWE)

@SpectroVecotr as Delsin Rowe (InFamous: Second Son)

@AlekseyVN1922 as Konstantin "Kostya" Vetrov (The Storm Gates)

@Kajika "Bait" Shikoku as Kajika "Bait" Shikoku (Original Character)

@Lucythe wood elf as Lucy the Wood Elf (Original Character)

@lilly321 as Lunnara Costanna (Original Character)

@Freezingcake as Sydney Simmons (Original Character)

@SteelMoon as Ike (Fire Emblem)

@Death Name Cry as Ultimate Despair and Makoto (Dangan Ronpa)

@BrokenMechanic as Garrus Valkarian (Mass Effect)

@Cres as Knight Artorias (Dark Souls)

@beautifulheart as Cujo (Self-titled series)

@Din as Damian Wayne "Robin" (Batman)

@ColorfulWindsTheKing as Koiri (Original Character)

@Francisco d Latini as Francisco d Latini (Original Character)

@AlekseyVN1922 as Konstantin "Kostya" Vetrov
(The Storm Gate)

@Kajika "Bait" Shikoku as Kajika Shikoku (Original Character)

@Lucythe wood elf as Lucy "The Wood Elf"
(Original Character)

@lilly321 as Lunnara Costana (Original Character)

@Sidika as Lady Deadpool and Poison Ivy (Marvel and Batman)

@WhoopDau as Lopmon (Digimon)

@Raven as Raven Ariella (DC Comics)

(Character Roster with a lot of delay, but it's here >_>)​
((@Sidika as Lady Deadpool
I must find her there will be a fade to black))

Reactions: MrSandman
She noticed Leona quickly dashing toward her, and realized it probably wasn't a good thing.
Before the woman reached her, Katarina jumped up and did a quick frontflip, landing her feet on Leona's shoulders.
She jumped off again and turned mid-air, landing on her feet with one hand on the ground behind Leona.

"... Don't be a fool and look for a fight. My bloodlust knows no limits... Leona."

It finally came to her who this woman was.
The stories she heard about the Rakkoran child of the Sun were true, it seemed.
@JayJay
@MrDubWubs

Gourry's sword did not leave his grasp; he was no amateur. Instead the blast had the effect of knocking the blade of his weapon from it's hilt; sending it clattering to the floor. Gourry was left with just the hilt; guard and pommel of the sword. He sighed. They weren't backing off; so he supposed he'd have to use it this way now instead.

He spoke to the woman who had sent the light beam forward first; attempting one last effort to dissuade her from continuing, "Hey Lady; that's not very nice you know. Please stop; I'll have to get serious here if you don't."
*Leona growls with anger of hell on her face. She breathes in and lets it all out* Red haired women I do not care for you, but you are a worthy opponent. Let have a friendly duel shall we? *she extends her hand after sheathing her sword for a handshake. How in the hell did she let go so quick?*

Distant sounds woke up John Marston from his eternal slumber. He was feeling a terrible pain on his chest, filled with bullet wounds all over it. His head was hurting and his vision was dark. Unable to see anything, he heard sounds from a foreign language, an ancient song driven by the voice of a long lost tribe of natives. John felt hands over his body while they were singing. A massive ammount of pain spreaded across his body, making him scream. His vision returned, but all he could see was darkness and five men around him, wearing stone masks. The bullets started to fly away from his chest, floating out slowly towards the sky. John started to feel more pain as the bullets wounds started to close, becoming dark brown scars. Another scream jumped from his mouth.

The wanderer woke up, his eyes opening against the light coming all the way from the boiling sun. He placed the hands over his head before standing up, out of his coffin. Looking around he saw a whole in a small cemetery. Only now he finally noticed that he rose from a poorly made wooden coffin. Somebody had just taken it away from where it was resting. Tired and scared, John Marston checked if he was armed. Whoever it was that dug up the coffin, it had left him with two revolvers, both loaded with eight bullets. There was a bullet belt placed over his shoulder, carrying sixteen bullets. Before John could notice anything else, his head started to hurt. He felt himself, his whole being getting out of that world, piece by piece being dragged out of that universe by an unknown force.

Now, John Marston was sure that he was dead, but more than anything, he was sure that he was in hell. Giant creatures were crushing the place where he was, where large concrete buildings were covering up the real land. It was all going to waste and he wasn't understanding anything. All that he knew was that he had to fight his way through this place. It was like this when he was dead, and it would still be like this now that he was dead. With nowhere the go, he followed the man with the moustache and glasses, that led him inside the town hall. There, he unholstered his guns and got under cover.

Aura's hands were still up "I..I have no idea where I am. America, did you say? Never heard of it.." He says, shaking his head a bit. He then notices the two are wounded. "Are..Are you hurt? You two look like you're bleeding..!" He yips. "If you'd allow me to look at your wounds, I'm sure I can help.." The Pegsi offers, he circles his right shoulder showing the "Freerunner's bag" he's wearing. "I've got some medical supplies in my bag, and I'm trained in First-Aid."

Satellizer.png

Bridget had located the source of the disturbance and letpy from rooftop to rooftop as she tried to get a better look, it seemed like all out war, but there were no signs of Nova. She was confused and needed some answers. She caught what looked like the beginning of a scuffle between a girl and a kid in a cape. She wasn't exactly sure what was going on but as they seemed to cool down she followed them, hoping someone would know what was going on. Jumping back down to ground level, she followed them in, approaching from behind the little boy, "Can someone tell me what's going on here and where this is?"

@Din

Damian tilted his head, pursing his lips as he pulled out his collapsible pda and began flipping through records. He began listing off a spare few personal details under his breath, glancing up occasionally to make eye contact. "You're not from around here, then? Mutant-- I'm guessing that's why you can do what you did just then. You're hiding and just found out that Gotham isn't quite as nice as you'd hoped?"

The pda closed, and Damian gave a curt nod. "Not my business. The commissioner is keeping people in here for now, so you should be safe," he said. "I don't enlist civilians, but your skills could be useful..."

((Eh he's just a kid))

// Waiting for Felix to respond, he came in too, I tagged ya in my response post (:

(Sorry miss read from earlier it's late)

Raven looked at him with one of her famous death looks she use to give Garfield. "I don't think so. you will not and I will not sign."

gamzee_vs_sollux_by_bliinded_by_2ciience-d4frtd5.png

In a dark room all alone was a shadowy figure... it appeared to be a man, "Honk.... HONK!! Honk..." You could hear the sounds of horns and a deep rough voice, Gamzee Makara. That damned clown was so freaking creepy, he was a highblood. special a descendant of the grand highblood himself and yet he never acted like it. His descendant was a subjuglator, he was a danger to everyone and yet nobody ever listened to him! Sollux grumbled to himself about this whole situation. The only person he would consider at all a friend was Karkat and now he was Gamzee's Moirail?, how come everyone just loved this guy! he didn't understand this at all, he was bound to lose it one day and kill everyone he had seen it himself. That guy was freaking unstable, the only thing keeping him in line was the fact he was always drunk, high or both. When he wasn't that was a dangerous situation, Capricious Clown... He sighed and walked away from Gamzee's room, why the hell did he go here in the first place! He had already seen what he would do but still...
honk_by_sonny_y-d5erfmj.png

Then without any warning whatsoever Gamzee snuck up behind him with a smile, his sharp teeth visible in that smiling face. He was covered in purple substance... It was his blood, purple blood of the grand high blood. Troll's blood were different colors and some were considered of higher status than others. The highest being this creepy ass clown. "HeLlo BeSt FrIeNd, WhAt's ThE mAtTtEr?" He asked Sollux, the Gemini looked at him, well more like glared at him in self confusion. This wasn't him... no it wasn't, was he... sober? if so then, then well that couldn't be a good thing.... Sollux knew this was something that Gamzee couldn't control, he had dealt with pain his entire life and suffered so much and yet he still wanted to perform the highblood's "miracles" he wanted to help his handicapped friend Tavros, Taurus. His closest friend and he honestly didn't know why Gamzee wasn't with him right now... wait! Oh dear god!!
gamzee_loves_tavros_by_inkypad-d5p74n7.jpg

Gamzee stood there holding the severed head of his dearest friend.... Tavros!... Tavros was??!! Oh god, Oh God, Oh god. And his lips were covered in Tavros's blood. "W-What the!?? G-gamzee!!, What the hell?!" He was shocked by this sight. What the hell?, was this happening already? Gamzee was just standing there smiling like the psychotic fuck he was, how could he smile like that?! "CaLm, DoWn BrO... tAvS wIlL lIvE oN..." No fucking way... now he knew what had happened, it was Vriska. The Scorpio and him were always enemies, first she sawed his legs off in his sleep and now she had killed him. What kind of world was he living in? Gamzee simply couldn't let Tavros go... so he paid his respects and took his head. At least... at least then he would have something left then. The ironic part is that was what the subjuglators did with their victims... they kept their heads as a trophy. Sollux couldn't believe this crazy shit... people were dying one by one.
Sollux.gif
(Note he wears what looks like 3D glasses normally so you can't see his mismatched eyes)

Sollux couldn't sleep that night... Tavros, he used to be, he used to be Gamzee's only real flush. How could Gamzee have lived without him? Tavros was the only person who was really ever there for him afterall. Sollux facepalmed Of course! his lips had his damn blood on it he hadn't moved on that was why he must have been kissing that damn head, Jegus.... he didn't know if that was creepy or just damn sad. yeah it was both definitely both, he tried to ignore all of this the next day when he was flung into the world of Arkham city. This must have been one of those alternate timeline phenomena he had seen before.... he had to admit he had never seen this world before. Sollux sighed when he was forced to go inside "What were tho2e creature2 called again? Colo22ii or 2omethiin?, We can take 'em" Sollux said confidently and then smirked at the commissioner guy and then turned to Gamzee knowing this would be no issue for him. Gamzee grinned widely "HeHeh.... WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL MOTHERFUCKERS! HAhAHA!!"
tumblr_mdf2h6eODf1r2vlco.png
tumblr_lrr27vfh7y1r2fgtbo1_500.gif

(Intro theme were Doomed)

*Leona growls with anger of hell on her face. She breathes in and lets it all out* Red haired women I do not care for you, but you are a worthy opponent. Let have a friendly duel shall we? *she extends her hand after sheathing her sword for a handshake. How in the hell did she let go so quick?*

Katarina looked at Leona's extended arm and ignored it.

"I don't have friendly duels. When I fight, I slaughter. That's why it would be stupid for you to fight me."

She didn't want to engage in combat now, Leona seemed to be prepared.
Kat would have to strike when she didn't expect anything, and that annoying shield wouldn't be able to stun her.

@Reaper Jack

(Sorry miss read from earlier it's late)

Raven looked at him with one of her famous death looks she use to give Garfield. "I don't think so. you will not and I will not sign."
Deadpool falls to his knees begging, "Come on al you have to do is sign my pec, I can show you my penis if you want to sign it but its kinda large." He chuckled at her. "Nahh I'm just fucking with ya, I aint got a thing for goth girls, but you do have a nice ass."

She quickly turned away from Damian, hoping this other man didn't hear anything she said.
Looking at Felix, Raven seemed nervous.

"I... I've lived here for some time, I just... don't come outside often."

She looked at his hand.
It had been a while since she'd last shook someone's hand... or even touched someone.
Nevertheless, she extended her own to not raise any suspicion, shaking Felix' hand.

"My name's Raven..."

Her eyes occasionally darted to Damian standing beside her, hoping he would have listened to her.
It would be horrible if he started talking about her transformation with other people around.

@Din
He smiled with glee, shaking her hand lightly as he nodded at her "Well, your Majesty Raven, might I add you are a beautiful crown jewl in the middle of the Sahara Desert?" He smirked under his helmet now, cocky and full of himself.
@JayJay

Aura's hands were still up "I..I have no idea where I am. America, did you say? Never heard of it.." He says, shaking his head a bit. He then notices the two are wounded. "Are..Are you hurt? You two look like you're bleeding..!" He yips. "If you'd allow me to look at your wounds, I'm sure I can help.." The Pegsi offers, he circles his right shoulder showing the "Freerunner's bag" he's wearing. "I've got some medical supplies in my bag, and I'm trained in First-Aid."
Garland shrugs, then flinches badly. "That wasn't a smart idea." He removes his sweatshirt, and pulls op his t shirt sleeve, showing his well built arm, showing his tattoo from the 3rd Marine Expeditionary Brigade, the corps that he served in for a few years. There is a nasty bullet hole where the bullet struck him, just above the tattoo, bleeding pretty badly though the bandages. He still holds his pistol in his other hand.

"If you try anything, I will not hesitate to pop a nice cap in your head." He says bluntly.

Raven rolled her eyes. 'He sounds like Gar.' Raven looked at him begging and a smirk formed on her face. "So then why exactly do you want me to sign your peck anyways? Is it for a dare or something?"

Gourry gritted his teeth; if they were conducting this on a civil level he could let it slide. He shook his head.

"Have it your way then."

He retrieved the blade of his sword and repositioned it inside the hilt; using a needle to click a tiny button which held the blade in place. After doing so he returned to the woman he had been speaking with earlier; what was her name again? Aquus? Aqeu? Wait...Aqua! That was it. Gourry smiled, glad that he'd managed to remember.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Reaper Jack
@MrDubWubs
@JayJay

"Now, now. It's useless to start a needless fight in a crazy situation like this," Aoko said, approaching the three of them, "Let's all think rationally. After all, we wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, right? So let's not start something again. I insist," she suggested with a smile, putting one finger up.

He smiled with glee, shaking her hand lightly as he nodded at her "Well, your Majesty Raven, might I add you are a beautiful crown jewl in the middle of the Sahara Desert?" He smirked under his helmet now, cocky and full of himself.
@JayJay
Her cheeks reddened the tiniest bit, and suddenly everything became awkward.
Raven pulled her hand away and avoided eye contact with the man.
But even though her breathing became heavier and her throat felt a little dry, she had a small smile on her lips.
Even though it came from a man hiding his entire body behind armor, a compliment was always nice to get.

"Oh, I uh... Th-Thank you, Felix..." she chuckled nervously.

@Din

Raven rolled her eyes. 'He sounds like Gar.' Raven looked at him begging and a smirk formed on her face. "So then why exactly do you want me to sign your peck anyways? Is it for a dare or something?"
"No I just like you. Like in the old Teen Titans show not that gay Teen Titans Go! its so stupid." He handed her the marker. "I'm a lame hero getting other heros to sign my pecs, but hey let me sign you tits."

Garrus, jumping from cover to cover and shooting whenever he was able, was slowly making progress towards the building. It was clear that the defenders would be overwhelmed, but there had to be a back way that they could escape by. Raising his rifle and firing off one last shot, he ejected his clip and reached to slam another one in. A human, popping up at his side, readied his rifle. Garrus turned quickly, raising his hand and shooting a high-energy plasma blast from his omni-tool. The blast struck the thug, who began to scream as his features disfigured and melted. With no shields protecting them, Garrus' weaponry was incredibly effective, if overkill.

Using a momentary reprieve, the turian stood and stormed for the other side of the street. He had finally reached the destination that everyone was heading towards, a larger building. Just before entering the door, he took in the scene inside the hall. Some of the bastards had entered, but something had been waiting for them. She looked somewhat like a human, but clearly wasn't, if the wings were any judge. She was also almost naked, but Garrus had seen worse. Opening his mouth to shout to her, Garrus felt someone grab his shoulder and stick a gun to his back, firing a quick burst which the turian's shields blocked. Turning, he swung a clawed hand at the other man, catching his face and digging his talons in. Turians were maybe not any stronger than humans, but they had other advantages. As the thug screamed, Garrus shut him up for good before turning back to the woman. "You there!" he shouted, trying to make himself heard over the din. "Any idea what's going on?" Making his way over to her, he stepped over several mangled bodies, impressed despite himself. She definitely wasn't human.

Reactions: Akibahara
Satellizer.png

Bridget had located the source of the disturbance and letpy from rooftop to rooftop as she tried to get a better look, it seemed like all out war, but there were no signs of Nova. She was confused and needed some answers. She caught what looked like the beginning of a scuffle between a girl and a kid in a cape. She wasn't exactly sure what was going on but as they seemed to cool down she followed them, hoping someone would know what was going on. Jumping back down to ground level, she followed them in, approaching from behind the little boy, "Can someone tell me what's going on here and where this is?"

@Din

4.png
"Depends on how far your imagination extends," he snorted, turning around to face her.

Bane was no joke, and these new, unfamiliar beings that had begun flooding the streets of the city made the situation much worse. Unfortunately, Damian hadn't had time to run scans on the burst in energy signatures, either-- it would remain a mystery until everything was under control. "People and... creatures, are showing up out of the blue. Chaos because Father doesn't fully understand the threat..."

Status
Not open for further replies.