Murder Game II: The Watchful Eyes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
//ooc: Anyone...

Death the Kid is free as well. I'm too lazy to make another post with him at the moment, but if anyone wants to interact with him he's outside in the middle of the chaos crying in a fetal position. (Yeah, he's a big baby.) But if nobody calls on him I might make another post with him in a bit. I'm just gonna wait and see. XD
OOC: I might do that soon, since I think we agreed on being partners.

But I don't remember.

S-Sorry.

OOC: I might do that soon, since I think we agreed on being partners.

But I don't remember.

S-Sorry.
//ooc: It's okay. I actually can't remember either. XD Hehehe... I know Reaper Jack was one of my partners, but can't remember who I asked to be my other partner. lol.

*Leona let out a hearty laugh* You couldn't even if your big bad boyfriend Garen were helping you! *she said that in a very mocking tone*
Katarina frowned and immediately put her hands on two of her daggers.
Bringing up Demacia seemed to make her furious all over again.

"That Demacian weakling has nothing to do with me, only that I'll kill him! Like I'll kill you if you don't take that back, you pathetic Solari BITCH!"

Konstantin stumbles, his vision is becoming increasingly and annoyingly blurry. "Нет (Nyet) ...m-my leg" Konstantin checks his AK-74M's magazine, noting that he has probably atleast 17 rounds of ammunition left in the current magazine, he then checks the rest of his magazine pouches, he has two spare magazines.
Aura nods, taking out more bandages. He looks to his leg, but moves to his chest wound first, deeming that needing more attention. He begins to take off what he had on to be able to bandage it and he took the bottle, pouring some liquid onto the bandage. "This'll clean the wound.." He says, beginning to wrap the wound going around the soldier's chest and over his shoulder, using what's left of the roll to wrap his wound. Once he finishes, he moves to his leg wound. "That will clean the wound and should keep it from bleeding." He says, taking out another bandage and putting some more of the liquid on it. He begins to wraps it, keeping it tight. He cuts the bandage and ties it on. "How are you feeling..?" He asks the soldier, giving everything back to him. "..Do you need water or anything?" He asks, prepared to look though his bag.

Damian blinked, as if surprised she was willing to do so despite what he'd said. So, he was more convincing than he thought. He gave a good look around the inside of the building, eyeing the compact groups of people around them. "Can you fight? Unless you're a better public speaker..."
She had to think about that for a moment, what was she good at anyway?
Neither of the two options seemed like her thing, she'd never been in a fight before and hadn't really been in public for almost a year.
Raven hated feeling exposed to humans.

"I'm not exactly good at either of those, but... even my verbal skills should be better than my fighting skills."

Deadpool whispered to his controller, La Muerte, "Make Me Touch Her Boob." ​ He pulled his suit down to reveal a scarred chest that was disgusting. "Right here dear."
Deadpool smiled and fixed his suit and playfully grabbed her boob, "Now lets kill shit, shall we?" he drew his sword and his grin could be seen through his mask.

Katarina frowned and immediately put her hands on two of her daggers.
Bringing up Demacia seemed to make her furious all over again.

"That Demacian weakling has nothing to do with me, only that I'll kill him! Like I'll kill you if you don't take that back, you pathetic Solari BITCH!"
*Leona throws her head back with another hearty laugh*Ahhh I thought those rumors were fake and lies, but you proved them to be true! Man the reward i'll get for telling your leader. *Leona smiles thinking about how much she would make* Though I will admit. He isn't half bad looking.

OOc: its been 3 hours..... what have i missed?

Aura nods, taking out more bandages. He looks to his leg, but moves to his chest wound first, deeming that needing more attention. He begins to take off what he had on to be able to bandage it and he took the bottle, pouring some liquid onto the bandage. "This'll clean the wound.." He says, beginning to wrap the wound going around the soldier's chest and over his shoulder, using what's left of the roll to wrap his wound. Once he finishes, he moves to his leg wound. "That will clean the wound and should keep it from bleeding." He says, taking out another bandage and putting some more of the liquid on it. He begins to wraps it, keeping it tight. He cuts the bandage and ties it on. "How are you feeling..?" He asks the soldier, giving everything back to him. "..Do you need water or anything?" He asks, prepared to look though his bag.
Konstantin shrugs "I think I okay...water? Да. That'd nice." he looks around "Strange place". Konstantin looks back at the American "Fight place?" his English is pretty bad but he hopes it'll be enough for now. He winces as the pain finally shows it's true face "Блять...сукин сын...черт побери... (Blyat'...sukin syn...chert poberi" Some of the color starts to return to his face.

// On a side note, @everyone, you can change the colors of the website by clicking the word 'Obsidian' down below to the left, just above the footer. I hated the black design so I picked Opal xD

// On a side note, @everyone, you can change the colors of the website by clicking the word 'Obsidian' down below to the left, just above the footer. I hated the black design so I picked Opal xD
// Pfft, uh, Onyx? I felt like a dick and didn't tell any of you about the color scheme changer... Also, I sent you something back

//ooc: I picked Opal the moment I joined this website. Mine! I saw it first! ;D jk.

Konstantin shrugs "I think I okay...water? Да. That'd nice." he looks around "Strange place". Konstantin looks back at the American "Fight place?" his English is pretty bad but he hopes it'll be enough for now. He winces as the pain finally shows it's true face "Блять...сукин сын...черт побери... (Blyat'...sukin syn...chert poberi" Some of the color starts to return to his face.
Garland smiles, now seeing that you are alright. he checks his pistol. Only 5 of the 7 bullets in it, but he has 4 clips in his pockets. "We need to find others, or someone that can help us. Us 3 can be easily cornered and killed" He keeps his pistol out, ready for anything. "So, do you guys have any ideas?" He asks.

*Leona throws her head back with another hearty laugh*Ahhh I thought those rumors were fake and lies, but you proved them to be true! Man the reward i'll get for telling your leader. *Leona smiles thinking about how much she would make* Though I will admit. He isn't half bad looking.
"ENOUGH! You'll pay for your foolishness, scum!" she yelled.

Drawing both her blades, she jumped at Leona, raising one of them to stab her head with.

article_post_width_Kat_Kill.JPG

• Thank You
Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Sollux sighed "Ju2t watch him for awhile, you haven't known him a2 long a2 ii have" Then after Gamzee didn't get a response from the dark girl in the cloak he gave up after a few more annoying honks of his horn. Then he went somewhere he thought nobody would see him and pulled something out.
tumblr_m548pjxQLH1r5wez8.jpg

It was tavros's severed head. he had of course taken it with him, He also had terezi's glasses, he'd killed that bitch in rage after she killed Tav. All is fair I love and war right? the Taurus's blood got all over his hands, he looked sad, he then noticed them staring at him and slowly lifted the red shades. "AnD wHaT aRe YoU sTaRiNg At?"

@Verite

Garland smiles, now seeing that you are alright. he checks his pistol. Only 5 of the 7 bullets in it, but he has 4 clips in his pockets. "We need to find others, or someone that can help us. Us 3 can be easily cornered and killed" He keeps his pistol out, ready for anything. "So, do you guys have any ideas?" He asks.
Konstantin understands the American is asking for ideas "We find high place as fight static?" he shrugs and waits for something to happen. Konstantin starts thinking about home, about his family.

His mind was trained in bullet fire, until it suddenly stopped. In the helmet, he was panting, it was heard on the loud speaker of his helmet as he fell back against a wall "With a very friendly drink of water, that'd be nice love." He answered back with a stutter.

@JayJay
// Sorry, missed this one

"Oh, I was actually talking to this b-"

Raven looked back to Felix, her eyes widening.

"Felix? What's wrong?"

She knelt down in front of him.

@Din

// Sorry, missed this one

"Oh, I was actually talking to this b-"

Raven looked back to Felix, her eyes widening.

"Felix? What's wrong?"

She knelt down in front of him.

@Din
His breath was low and tired as he layed the DMR on his lap, taking off his helmet shortly and laying it next to his arm. He was an Asian-Pacific man, probably part Japanese, with long and spiked hair. Felix looked at Raven with a playful grin. "Tired. But seeing you has me getting energy already." He closed his eyes, the grin still there as a light chuckle escaped his lips.

@JayJay

Status
Not open for further replies.