• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Shock and Fury"

After the group's time limit of a few hours was up, the Umbrella scientists gathered them together and ushered them into large, open elevators. They were given no more weapons than what they had taken from the armory and were only given radios that were to be used for receiving orders from their commander. That commander was a brute by the name of Jack Krauser, who greeted the crowd with a grunt.

Also accompanying them was SPECTRE, the Umbrella agent who had been present in the training facility, though he had just as little to say as Krauser. That left Annette to speak to the group, her voice raised to speak over the droning of the elevator.

"This is not a covert operation," she said, resolutely. "If we do not stop this assault here and now, we can not guarantee the protection of our assets, and that includes all of you now. Our enemy has armed men who will want to hurt you. They have superpowered individuals who will defy your expectations. People who can fly... people who have superhuman strength. Do you understand now why you're all so important? Many of you are capable of great miracles and feats, so use them for us and win this."

When Annette was finished, the moving platform shuddered to a stop. The group was deposited into a large area where multiple armored vehicles sat waiting. They were grouped into two of the vehicles that were to drive out side-by-side as Annette reminded them one last time that they had no choice in this matter, not if they wanted to live. Umbrella would shut down their bodies were they to disobey, making them easy to kill if needed. "If you attempt to leave the battle or attack on of our own, we will not hesitate to put you down."

The armored vehicles left any occupants besides the driver blind, so no one could gather what the situation was as the vehicles left the facility. They could hear sounds of distant explosions, so the fighting couldn't have been far away. This was soon proven correct when, after only a few minutes, the vehicles stopped and the group was ordered to get out.

They were ushered into the light, where a gray sky overlooked a broken and weary city landscape. Crumbling buildings stood all around, shaking with every crack of an explosion that echoed all around. Umbrella fighters were yelling, running past the group in what appeared to be organized retreats.

"Woah, now!" Adam exclaimed. "Is this a joke? The fuck are they running in the opposite direction for?!"

Krauser took his sweet time in responding, stepping out of the vehicle and fixing his gaze on the fighting going on at the end of the dilapidated road. "... They're pushing you guys up at to the front. Umbrella doesn't want to waste any more of their precious experiments on the fighting. It's you guys who are expendable, after all."

"Aren't you out of your goddamn mind, huh?"

Krauser looked back at Adam and snorted. "I follow orders. Now come on, before Umbrella decides you're not worth it."

WJMLC2i.png

"So this is where you'll drop us off..." Riesbyfe said, glaring at Krauser, "Whatever you force me to end up doing out there on the battlefield, on my honor as a knight, I promise you that I'll find a way to pay you back double, villain."

"Scary, scary," SPECTRE spoke sarcastically, before shoving Riesbyfe forward in order to get her moving. He did the same to everyone who also didn't move immediately, before the vehicle was successfully emptied out, "Now. Do your job. And if you live through it, then maybe we'll give you a pat on the head. Alright? Alright, let's go. Our enemy waits for no man."

"And who exactly is this enemy anyway? At least tell us their names."

"They, feisty woman, are known as S.H.I.E.L.D., and they've been a thorn in our side for far too long. You don't need to know any more than that, though, right? So get a move on."

With that, with the vehicle successfully emptied out, SPECTRE and Krauser led the charge, everyone else in unwilling tow behind. As the other Umbrella soldiers continued pulling out, what, or more specifically who, they were running from came into everyone's line of sight. Among who appeared to be agents of the organization they were dispatched to fight, evidently called "S.H.I.E.L.D.," four individuals with rather distinctive appearances were seen in the distance, finishing up a battle with any Umbrella agents who were foolhardy enough to not retreat with the rest of their pack, one being a man clad in an armored iron suit, another with almost medieval-esqe armor and a red cape, another with an odd red skin-tight suit, and another with a dark blue suit and a shield with a white star on it, adorned with the pattern of America's colors.

As the group drew near, the four individuals took notice of everyone, giving you all odd looks, as though they hadn't expected anyone like the group to show up.

"..."

The armored man's helmet opened up, revealing a mustached man underneath, who turned to his allies.

fuckyeahavengersgifs-05.gif

"Shakespeare in the park, anyone? These guys don't really scream evil megalomaniac bioterrorist if you ask me," he said, "Think we can reason with 'em? I think I could talk some of the ladies into dinner, at least."

"... Everywhere I go, it's like men always want something from me. How depressing..." Riesbyfe sighed, clearly not looking forward to this at all.

"Hold on, Tony."

large.gif

The man in the blue suit held a more serious expression, gazing at everyone as though they were like wild animals. "Those get-ups and weapons... I think I know where they come from. That plan Umbrella had to reach through other dimensions to get their cronies must have actually worked," he uttered, clutching his shield tightly.

"This is bad. If they managed to pull off reaching their hands across dimensional planes, who knows what these people might be able to do?"

raw

"... Cool. Great. Awesome. This isn't worrying at all," the man in the darker red suit said, pursing his lips slightly. It seemed that was all he had to contribute to the exchange.

tumblr_o2pkj50xXY1v6rvzqo1_250.gif

The blonde man let out a hearty chuckle, in contrast quite amused by the appearance of the group, as though he were eager to do battle once more.

"Whatever the case, perhaps they will at least prove to be more of a challenge than what they've thrown at us before. I grow bored of ordinary humans and their laughable machines to do the fighting for them."

"... Thanks," the man named Tony shot back.

"Listen, hold on a minute! We don't--" Riesbyfe began, but by then, the blonde man raised his weapon, a hammer, and from there, thunder began to crackle.

5153173-9669495938-48133.gif

"With the power of mighty Mjolnir, I, Mighty Thor, God of Thunder, shall be your opponent! Face us if you dare, or surrender now!"

On top of the man's words, the sounds of thunder and lightning quickly drowned out Riesbyfe's words as the winds in the air grew more and more powerful, almost as powerful as a tornado, before the man slammed his hammer into the ground, causing a massive shockwave that threatened to knock everyone off their feet if they weren't careful. There was no choice now but to fight.

// Tag @Atomyk to fight Iron Man and Captain America, and tag @Verite for Thor and Ant-Man.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Krieg @TheMythicThird @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CCC Kouhai @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Bomb @TheColourlessRainbow @Archwar @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cilin Hosan @MetalNova @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Mami Tomoe @Vyzwx @Nater Taters @Verite @TheTechnologicVampire @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @Hachiro Terra @Azuremoon
"Aw, we just got started," I grumbled as we got shoved into a elevator and forced into two vans after a explanation that 'S.H.I.E.L.D' was attacking them. As the lady yapped on, I glared in hopes of melting her face off. As expected, it didn't work.

Once we were forced into the vans, we went on our way. Fate was silent and wore a grim expression to display his distaste for Umbrella. Me? I tormented the driver with puns. However, it diminished as the sounds of warfare grew closer and I steeled myself for war.

Ironic that I pledged to protect humanity after some time when I obtained my immortality and yet me and the others have slain humans and their mutated cousins because they were a threat. Now the skills I've collected over the years were now being used to further a shady corporation's goals.

When the vans stopped and we stepped out, I saw the grunts retreating and smiled. Umbrella must be losing the war then and in a act of desperation, pulled us from our homes. That's good. It meant I could tell the other side what's going on if I carefully tiptoed around my 'commanders' whose balls I shall soon grab and rip off.

Then four men came out and I raised a eyebrow at their outfit. They looked so familiar, like superheroes from old movies I used to watch. Oh well, whatever the case the lighting dude fancying himself after the Norse god of thunder sent a shockwave. I reflexively looked up and felt my very being tear apart, cloth, skin, and organs flaking away and being engulfed in a gray mist accompanied by a sizzle-crackle sound.

Another sizzle-crackle popped just a few feet above the shockwave itself and even when I was still reforming, I could feel my feet vibrate from the force. Wow, Thor was quite electrifying wasn't he?

I landed next to Fate who was already giving commands. I chuckled. He already saw himself as the leader of our little alliance? Couldn't disagree more! But given the chaos that was already happening, I nodded my head in respect and turned my head to observe the battle.

A lot of people were already fighting the men in red iron and blue uniform. That left the last one in a red suit and Thor who seemed ready to fight a woman wearing some questionable clothing and had six... beam swords?

Overkill much.

"Let's help out beam lady over there," I pointed and jumped into Ant Man's vision.

"The man making the thunder? Good idea. Though..." Alice looked at Ant-Man, narrowing her eyes. "That fourth one-the silent one. He's there for a reason. Don't let him escape your sights. Sometimes the most dangerous opponents are the ones who don't normally draw the eye."

latest

From her back, ASURA-6 took its mobile form, and Alice readied herself to charge into battle. "Naomi, Miku, stay safe, you hear me? These men are powerful...they have to be, if they could tear down soldiers so easily."
@Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Yang Lee @Crow @Verite @Tone 6th @Thor&AntManFight

fierce_heart_smiling_by_arch_of_war-datqiny.png

I smiled and bowed.

"Forgive us for fighting against you. If we don't, bad things happen to us," I told him, being only loud enough for him and the others in this fight to hear."And please, don't try to harm the black-haired girl," I threw my head to Kujou,"she's a civilian forced to fight against her well as are we. Now Mr. Red, let us fight."

The leather hissed as I pulled out my blades and bent my knees, holding my scimitar back while the straightsword was out front. Granted, this guy was likely to fight with powers rather than blades, but better to make him think I was just a regular swordsman.

@Otto @C.T. @MetalNova @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Yang Lee @Crow @Verite @Tone 6th @Thor&Antman fight

Reactions: Otto

Iron Man shrugged his shoulders at Jason, his helmet moving back into place to obscure his face. "Huh, thanks. About the suit, not the killing a superhero part." He reached up, his arm moving to block Jason's, before lifting off the ground using the thrusters in his feet to slam Jason backward and continue into the air. He looked at Blake and shook his head. "Look, those dinky pistols versus advanced plated suit, think about that for a second."

He raised a hand in Blake's direction, but the incoming threat of weaponized sound waves caused him to relent, forced to bob and weave in the air to avoid the attack. He was left unprepared for Setsuna's attack as she delivered a powerful punch to his side that sent him flying off into one of the nearby buildings.

The man of iron floated out of the dust and debris a moment later. "Okay. Surprising." He lifted his right arm and a small rocket popped out of the top. It fired off, slamming into the ground to set off an explosion in the middle of Jason, Setsuna, Blake, and Lucio.

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Lucio slid off the wall and landed himself next to Jason, Setsuna and Blake, disregarding Tony for a few seconds. "We all good?" he quickly asked, but they wouldn't have time to answer. The unmistakable sound of a rocket whistling through the air caused Lucio to turn his attention upwards.

"YO, WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE SUITS, MAN?!" Lucio called out to Tony from afar, as he idly twisted a knob on his Sonic Amplifier. The weapon let out a sharp hiss, as if it was being overcharged...

Lucio grinned and suddenly leapt up into the air.

"Oh..."

"LET'S
BREAK
IT
DOWN!!"

let_s_drop_the_beat__by_quirkilicious-dab27ja.jpg

*BWOOOOOOM!!*

A thunderous bass rattled through the air, a wave of green soundwaves eminated from Lucio's weapon as it impacted with the ground. Just then, everyone standing around Lucio would be protected by a barrier of raw sonic energy. The explosion sent Lucio himself flying, but it had no effect, as his own barrier absorbed the damage.

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Atomyk @Tony/Cap fight​
tumblr_inline_n3kt9jXoUx1sy4uqk.png

"Okay, I get it... you want the Raven here to do more than just peck at you, huh?"

Blake teased as it was proven obvious that the pistol wasn't going to do much. He was about to activate his PWM's shield form, but figured that he'll save that for later as Lucio's Sound Barrier proved to be enduring the rocket's explosion. Pushed back into the air, Blake saw no reason to be using his projected wings for now.

tumblr_inline_ng0i8gc4Ej1shpc29.png

"Battle protocol 2."

With the order sent through voice command, Blake's PWM cube stopped projecting those wings that enabled him flight, and soon projected a hardlight sword for him. Without the wings, he began to fall from the high altitude he was at earlier, drifting himself to be above Tony with a hardlight sword ready to be swung at him.

Around 3 minutes left... think Blake... what else can I do to maximize the possible outputs with what I've got here and all over?

For now, he'll think of the backup plan for a landing later, seeing that he could easily shift between his projected weapons and projected wings for flight. All it mattered if it's power being at five minutes per activation was going to cut it here.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT
rsz_episodepct209pct20_pct20large1_by_teh_zombish-dat7x8e.jpg

Well shoot, that wasn't good. Without her sword form to shield the blast of missiles, Setsuna could only watch as the missiles came her way and place herself between them and the others to protect them from the projectiles. After all, protection of others was her first instinct. But in any case, as she crossed her arms in front of her, preparing for impact... She was surprised to find that it never came. Rather, a barrier formed around her and the others, causing her to briefly look around with mild surprise before determining the source was Lucio.

Right. Back in the game.

With the others safe enough with the barrier, Setsuna herself revved up for another attack, only to pause mid-dash upon noticing Blake in the air. Falling. While most people would wonder what the hell he was thinking, Setsuna merely made a mental note he might need caught if his aimed attack missed, keeping within range as such while keeping an eye out for anyone in need of support or protection while considering her next attack. Which, wound up looking like she was about to leap into the air for another punch.

@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Tonyfight​

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Shock and Fury"

After the group's time limit of a few hours was up, the Umbrella scientists gathered them together and ushered them into large, open elevators. They were given no more weapons than what they had taken from the armory and were only given radios that were to be used for receiving orders from their commander. That commander was a brute by the name of Jack Krauser, who greeted the crowd with a grunt.

Also accompanying them was SPECTRE, the Umbrella agent who had been present in the training facility, though he had just as little to say as Krauser. That left Annette to speak to the group, her voice raised to speak over the droning of the elevator.

"This is not a covert operation," she said, resolutely. "If we do not stop this assault here and now, we can not guarantee the protection of our assets, and that includes all of you now. Our enemy has armed men who will want to hurt you. They have superpowered individuals who will defy your expectations. People who can fly... people who have superhuman strength. Do you understand now why you're all so important? Many of you are capable of great miracles and feats, so use them for us and win this."

When Annette was finished, the moving platform shuddered to a stop. The group was deposited into a large area where multiple armored vehicles sat waiting. They were grouped into two of the vehicles that were to drive out side-by-side as Annette reminded them one last time that they had no choice in this matter, not if they wanted to live. Umbrella would shut down their bodies were they to disobey, making them easy to kill if needed. "If you attempt to leave the battle or attack on of our own, we will not hesitate to put you down."

The armored vehicles left any occupants besides the driver blind, so no one could gather what the situation was as the vehicles left the facility. They could hear sounds of distant explosions, so the fighting couldn't have been far away. This was soon proven correct when, after only a few minutes, the vehicles stopped and the group was ordered to get out.

They were ushered into the light, where a gray sky overlooked a broken and weary city landscape. Crumbling buildings stood all around, shaking with every crack of an explosion that echoed all around. Umbrella fighters were yelling, running past the group in what appeared to be organized retreats.

"Woah, now!" Adam exclaimed. "Is this a joke? The fuck are they running in the opposite direction for?!"

Krauser took his sweet time in responding, stepping out of the vehicle and fixing his gaze on the fighting going on at the end of the dilapidated road. "... They're pushing you guys up at to the front. Umbrella doesn't want to waste any more of their precious experiments on the fighting. It's you guys who are expendable, after all."

Krauser looked back at Adam and snorted. "I follow orders. Now come on, before Umbrella decides you're not worth it."

WJMLC2i.png

"So this is where you'll drop us off..." Riesbyfe said, glaring at Krauser, "Whatever you force me to end up doing out there on the battlefield, on my honor as a knight, I promise you that I'll find a way to pay you back double, villain."

"Scary, scary," SPECTRE spoke sarcastically, before shoving Riesbyfe forward in order to get her moving. He did the same to everyone who also didn't move immediately, before the vehicle was successfully emptied out, "Now. Do your job. And if you live through it, then maybe we'll give you a pat on the head. Alright? Alright, let's go. Our enemy waits for no man."

"They, feisty woman, are known as S.H.I.E.L.D., and they've been a thorn in our side for far too long. You don't need to know any more than that, though, right? So get a move on."

With that, with the vehicle successfully emptied out, SPECTRE and Krauser led the charge, everyone else in unwilling tow behind. As the other Umbrella soldiers continued pulling out, what, or more specifically who, they were running from came into everyone's line of sight. Among who appeared to be agents of the organization they were dispatched to fight, evidently called "S.H.I.E.L.D.," four individuals with rather distinctive appearances were seen in the distance, finishing up a battle with any Umbrella agents who were foolhardy enough to not retreat with the rest of their pack, one being a man clad in an armored iron suit, another with almost medieval-esqe armor and a red cape, another with an odd red skin-tight suit, and another with a dark blue suit and a shield with a white star on it, adorned with the pattern of America's colors.

As the group drew near, the four individuals took notice of everyone, giving you all odd looks, as though they hadn't expected anyone like the group to show up.

"..."

The armored man's helmet opened up, revealing a mustached man underneath, who turned to his allies.

"Shakespeare in the park, anyone? These guys don't really scream evil megalomaniac bioterrorist if you ask me," he said, "Think we can reason with 'em? I think I could talk some of the ladies into dinner, at least."

"... Everywhere I go, it's like men always want something from me. How depressing..." Riesbyfe sighed, clearly not looking forward to this at all.

"Hold on, Tony."

large.gif

The man in the blue suit held a more serious expression, gazing at everyone as though they were like wild animals. "Those get-ups and weapons... I think I know where they come from. That plan Umbrella had to reach through other dimensions to get their cronies must have actually worked," he uttered, clutching his shield tightly.

"This is bad. If they managed to pull off reaching their hands across dimensional planes, who knows what these people might be able to do?"

raw

"... Cool. Great. Awesome. This isn't worrying at all," the man in the darker red suit said, pursing his lips slightly. It seemed that was all he had to contribute to the exchange.

The blonde man let out a hearty chuckle, in contrast quite amused by the appearance of the group, as though he were eager to do battle once more.

"Whatever the case, perhaps they will at least prove to be more of a challenge than what they've thrown at us before. I grow bored of ordinary humans and their laughable machines to do the fighting for them."

"Listen, hold on a minute! We don't--" Riesbyfe began, but by then, the blonde man raised his weapon, a hammer, and from there, thunder began to crackle.

"With the power of mighty Mjolnir, I, Mighty Thor, God of Thunder, shall be your opponent! Face us if you dare, or surrender now!"

On top of the man's words, the sounds of thunder and lightning quickly drowned out Riesbyfe's words as the winds in the air grew more and more powerful, almost as powerful as a tornado, before the man slammed his hammer into the ground, causing a massive shockwave that threatened to knock everyone off their feet if they weren't careful. There was no choice now but to fight.

// Tag @Atomyk to fight Iron Man and Captain America, and tag @Verite for Thor and Ant-Man.

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Krieg @TheMythicThird @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @CCC Kouhai @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Bomb @TheColourlessRainbow @Archwar @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cilin Hosan @MetalNova @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Mami Tomoe @Vyzwx @Nater Taters @Verite @TheTechnologicVampire @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @Hachiro Terra @Azuremoon
Agent Rorke looked over a sheet of paper in his hand. "So, Umbrella used you as a weapon to fight SHIELD, then?" He asked. His eyes scanned the paper. He put it down onto another stack, and then stapled the stack together. "Alright, please continue, Miss Wong."

Linda looked at the fight and wasn't sure what to do. While waiting for Ada, she hadn't exactly grabbed a weapon from the armory to fight anyone. She looked over at Ada. " Do you know what we can do? I didn't exactly pick up a weapon and don't have anything special about me," she said to the other woman.

@Minerva
Ada pulled her pistol out of her makeup case. She handed it to Linda. "Just point and shoot." She said. Ada leaned over and pulled a knife from her heel. "Cover me." She placed the makeup case on the ground.

latest

With her knife in hand, she twirled it as she stepped towards Antman, intending to take down the insect themed superhero with some complicated knife maneuvers.

@Verite @LuckycoolHawk9 @ThorFighters

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Shock and Fury"

WJMLC2i.png

"..."

"Hold on, Tony."

large.gif

raw

Domon watched as many of the people he had been sparring with rushed off to do battle with the man in the metal suit and his patriotic partner, and was inclined to follow them, but decided his skills would be better put to use against the unarmed man in red. Running at full speed towards his target, Domon prepared himself for battle. He would let out a yell as he neared his opponent, and once he was in range, he would unleash a flurry of punches on Ant-Man.

@Verite @Crow @Yun Lee @Josh M @Kaykay @Fighting Thor/Ant-Man

• @Kaide` @Yun Lee @Crow @Otto @C.T. @MetalNova @Tone 6th @Verite #FightingThunderAnt #Lady Squad

Naomi nodded in agreement with Alice and Miku. "Miku should stand back and take aim at Thor," she suggested, "and Alice can take up the less suspicious one. Alice, I can provide cover fire if you're willing to get up close and personal with the red-suited one."

Naomi then took a quick scan of the battlefield, searching for her partner. She saw Little Guy running towards the Iron-Clad American-Flag-Clad men. "Stay safe, Little Guy," she said to herself. Her heart wished for his continued safety.

She shook her head clear. If this machine were to run like clockwork, she needed to teust in her partners to do their jobs. She aimed her pistol at Ant-Man, her finger itching against the trigger. She was ready to fire the moment Alice moved towards him.

• @Bomb @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk #FightingMetalCap #PokéSquad #Lucio join PokéSquad PLZ

Navel chased after Jabbers, worried for his safety, but was surprised to see the ferocity and speed at which he attacked, and with only his fists.

He next heard the commands coming from the radio. They didn't have a choice not to fight, and he didn't want to lose his new friend, Doremi.

Watching Lucio use sound waves to support allies gave Navel an idea.
    "Doremi, see what he's doing with his music? Think you can do the same? Even if you can't attack with your voice, maybe your music can give strength to others."

On the note if helping others, Jabbers still needed some help. With the Bullet Punch distracting Cap's shield, Little Guy took the opportunity to deliver a shot right at the man's chest.

• Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
    "Shock and Fury"

WJMLC2i.png

"..."

"Hold on, Tony."

large.gif

raw

"The trick is to not let anyone get close. If they do you use your gun as a melee weapon, or fight them off, or even retreat. But the best snipers stay undetected."

Alice could already feel a sour taste in her mouth, looking at the red and blue men. Far too similar to another unsavory assassin-er, assassins-that she'd had the misfortune of meeting. She could take anyone, really, but she needed to make sure Naomi and Miku were safe-a few hours did not a proffesional fighter make.

"So, ladies, who would you rather take on?"

@Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Yang Lee @Tone 6th

Miku felt her "heart" sink as they were quickly rounded up and ushered towards their next destination. Sniper rifle slung half-halfheartedly over her shoulder, she stuck closely with Naomi and Alice for the time being. She didn't feel ready to handle this weapon confidently in a training scenario, much less out on the field.

Not like she had a choice, however.

Miku's stride slowed as they approached their apparent enemies. They looked akin to superheroes, and from the looks of the unfortunate left-over Umbrella fighters, were very up to par on the battlefield. When the wind kicked up, Miku knew it was time.

Miku watched with wide eyes as Blake put his PWM cube to good use. Given only his words of stay safe, she watched as he took flight, going off to fight the man in the red suit of armor. With a now renewed sense of urgency, she turned her attention back to Alice and co.
    Ej9cSBo.png

"That "Thor" guy making all the lightning should be our first priority, right?" She spoke at a near yell to be heard over the increasing winds and sounds of combat. She herself looked tense, and about ready to flee at a moment's notice.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Whoever

As the Pokemon were being moved, Doremi finally was together, if only a slight moment.

qgaTWGJ.png

"Oh! Hi there, Riolu!" Doremi would say whilst being moved to the location. "What's your name?"

IuBqRCg.png

"Umm.... uh..." Jabber was stunned for a moment before responding.

"J-Ja-a-ab-be-be-be-bers."

Albeit nervously.

"Jabebers?" Doremi questioned, mistaking the stutters for his name. "Sounds like a fun name! It's nice to meet you Jabebers. Is it ok if I just call you Jabby?" Doremi smiled brightly while asking.

"Y-yes..." Jabbers... or 'Jabby' in this case, would respond blushing.

---

As the group would arrive at the current scene, the Pokemon would notice the current scene as the battle ground to fight some oddly costumed humans.

mC2Sj6u.png

"N-now what?" Doremi would see that the four oddly costumed freaks are looking for a fight. But to do so means that there won't be peace.

"I'm sorry... but I refuse to fight..." Doremi would sadly say to the Umbrella folks. "Jabby, we should... Jabby?" Doremi would then notice that Jabbers was missing. Doremi would look at the opponents and see that Jabbers was dashing towards Iron Man and Captain America.

"Wait, Jabby! Come back!"

If they want to fight, Doremi could get hurt! I won't let that happen! Jabbers would think to himself as he readied for battle, with a serious look on his face.

@Atomyk

"The man making the thunder? Good idea. Though..." Alice looked at Ant-Man, narrowing her eyes. "That fourth one-the silent one. He's there for a reason. Don't let him escape your sights. Sometimes the most dangerous opponents are the ones who don't normally draw the eye."

latest

From her back, ASURA-6 took its mobile form, and Alice readied herself to charge into battle. "Naomi, Miku, stay safe, you hear me? These men are powerful...they have to be, if they could tear down soldiers so easily."

Zerberus then got out of the truck and he immedialety felt bad about these people...He didn't want to fight these people...but he didn't want his comrades to get hurt...he is willing to risk his life for his friends. He had a smile on his face, but there was a few tears on his face from the sadness of his heart. When he's done.....he will makes these scientists pay. He was filled mixed emotions...........he clutched his blade. He quickly got his armor on and walk into the battlefield. His head wasn't in armor though.

"My Friends Are My Power! And I Am Theirs! Forgive me....."

Zerberus then rushed towards Captain America. His blade was aiming for head.

"This is not my doing... but if this is the only way to protect my friends... I'll do it..."

@Atomyk @Battling with Captain America

Lucio didn't say anything as the scientists recalled them into the vehicles and towards the fight. He kept a neutral expression plastered on his face, no frowns but no smiles, either. With people like Clark, Riesbyfe, and Nash, he had hope that whenever Umbrella makes a mistake, they'll give them what they deserve. But, for now, he had to be patient; and Lucio never liked waiting around.

Of course, when they arrived, Lucio tried to negotiate.

"Hey, hey, listen, man, we don't go--"

*CRRRACK*

Thunder shook the ground, and Lucio almost fell right on his ass had he not been ready for them to attack. He couldn't blame them; they did arrive from the enemy side, after all. Ah, well, if Clark didn't wanna spar, Lucio would still get some action regardless. After regaining his balance, a wide grin grew across his face.

ad69ed8fc0f852e9cf09427123cce4fa.png

"Hah! Guess I shouldn't be surprised then! Aight, then, let's go. I got some...uh, battle music for this, heh."

"EVERYONE, GROUP UP AROUND ME!"

Lucio rushed ahead, rallying the group fighting Tony and Captain America around him. His skates let out a light hum as he slid across the battlefield, a vibrant trail of green light snaking behind his every movement. He looked like he was having fun, leaping over rubble and sliding across ruined walls as he approached Tony and Captain, before gripping his Sonic Amplifier and turning on the holographic display. Lucio's grin curled into a full, excited smile he "grabbed" the holographic display, turning on a certain song and amping the volume up to 11.

"SPEEED BOOOOST!"

Music blasted from every speaker on Lucio, music filling the battlefield. In stark contrast to his previous song, this one was vibrant and filled with raw energy. A violent, pulsing beat rang in the ears of his allies, synth noises tumbling along like a storm of music. In that instant, anyone around Lucio would feel energy swell in their legs, causing them to feel a sudden burst of speed-- like they could run across the entire world in less than a second.

In this storm of musical energy, Lucio targeted Tony, his skates attaching to a nearby wall and sliding across it with inhuman speed. He fired several shots from his Sonic Amplifier, sending a hail of green energy projectiles bouncing towards the Iron Man.

*BWOM BWOM BWOM*

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Hachiro Terra @Tony/Captain American fight

Ever since they had caught sight of the four men itching for a fight, Cullen had frozen in his tracks. He lagged behind the others, breath caught in his throat and his thought process smashed into pieces. It took him a long moment, long enough for the fighting to just about to begin, for Cullen to think something coherent. This Umbrella group he had never even heard of wanted him and a bunch of random strangers to fight the Avengers?

Absolutely bloody ridiculous.

And these were the Avengers, no doubt about it, even if they seemed a bit off (Not that Cullen knew any of the members intimately or anything). The thing that seemed the most egregious was the apparent idea he was universally the perfect candidate to be used for this sort of thing. Even when taken to another dimension, he was still being used in some rubbish plot to take down superheroes. It made him want to scream knock someone across the head, but he realized this wasn't as bad as it could be. All Umbrella could do was stop him from moving, so it wasn't like they could make him do anything, exactly.

qbJtTCs.png

"Yeah, bugger this," Cullen said, rallying behind what Penny said. "They said we can't leave the battlefield, then fine, we stay, but I'm not lifting a finger."

"Hmmm~ Yeah, I think you guys got the right idea," Adam said. He tried to wave down Cagliostro. "You can protect me if you want~ Your partner, too!"

The radios crackled to life, the gruff sound of Krauser's voice sounding intermittent between the sounds of him fighting off SHIELD agents. "If you think you're going to be useless, then you may as well fight and die, removing yourselves as obstructions on the battlefield. If you have any capability of fighting, then standing aside only increases your chances of death, do you understand that? You weaken your allies by your inaction."

"And if we don't care?" Cullen asked into his radio.

"Then hope you die swiftly."

@Crow @Darkseide @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Kaide` @MetalNova @Archwar @C.T. @Otto @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon

Captain America responded to Joshua's assault calmly, holding out his shield defensively and pushing it forward to bash Joshua backward. "There's always a choice," said the superhero. He backed off a little, looking warily around at those who had gathered to fight him. "No matter what Umbrella has told you about us and no matter what they've promised you, there's always a choice."

@The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Bomb @Hachiro Terra

Iron Man shrugged his shoulders at Jason, his helmet moving back into place to obscure his face. "Huh, thanks. About the suit, not the killing a superhero part." He reached up, his arm moving to block Jason's, before lifting off the ground using the thrusters in his feet to slam Jason backward and continue into the air. He looked at Blake and shook his head. "Look, those dinky pistols versus advanced plated suit, think about that for a second."

He raised a hand in Blake's direction, but the incoming threat of weaponized sound waves caused him to relent, forced to bob and weave in the air to avoid the attack. He was left unprepared for Setsuna's attack as she delivered a powerful punch to his side that sent him flying off into one of the nearby buildings.

The man of iron floated out of the dust and debris a moment later. "Okay. Surprising." He lifted his right arm and a small rocket popped out of the top. It fired off, slamming into the ground to set off an explosion in the middle of Jason, Setsuna, Blake, and Lucio.

OpqIBGx.png

"What do you mean, 'there's a choice'?" Jabbers would question Captain America, not knowing what he meant. He only known fighting before Doremi, and he was going to put his speed to use here, as the Riolu would attempt a Bullet Punch against Captain Crunch's shield. Maybe it would go through, but considering Jabber's skill only reside in his speed, there wasn't much power to it.

@Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Hachiro Terra

Lucio slid off the wall and landed himself next to Jason, Setsuna and Blake, disregarding Tony for a few seconds. "We all good?" he quickly asked, but they wouldn't have time to answer. The unmistakable sound of a rocket whistling through the air caused Lucio to turn his attention upwards.

"YO, WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE SUITS, MAN?!" Lucio called out to Tony from afar, as he idly twisted a knob on his Sonic Amplifier. The weapon let out a sharp hiss, as if it was being overcharged...

Lucio grinned and suddenly leapt up into the air.

"Oh..."

"LET'S
    BREAK
    IT
    DOWN!!"

let_s_drop_the_beat__by_quirkilicious-dab27ja.jpg

*BWOOOOOOM!!*

A thunderous bass rattled through the air, a wave of green soundwaves eminated from Lucio's weapon as it impacted with the ground. Just then, everyone standing around Lucio would be protected by a barrier of raw sonic energy. The explosion sent Lucio himself flying, but it had no effect, as his own barrier absorbed the damage.

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Atomyk @Tony/Cap fight

RjVR5mt.png

"So this is how all you want to play?" Cagliostro laughs as she rides on Ouroboros, before coming near Lucio for a bit, feeling the effects of the buff.

Afterwards, Cagliostro and Ouroboros take for the sky, accelerating towards Thor's supposed location at extreme speeds as she swoops down. During this, Ouroboros would attempt to swiftly grab Adam's collar by the mouth and take him for the ride.

"You truly are a chicken, aren't you, big guy?" Cagliostro questions Adam.

Cagliostro proceeds to activate
    Collapse, dealing great damage to Thor and reducing his defenses by cracking his overcoats. During this, Thor would feel great pains as pressure was placed on his body by Cagliostro.

"Don't expect me to hold back, God of Thunder! You desire a challenge, you acquire a challenge!"

@Verite @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Josh M @Crow @Yun Lee @Thor&AntmanFight

Ever since they had caught sight of the four men itching for a fight, Cullen had frozen in his tracks. He lagged behind the others, breath caught in his throat and his thought process smashed into pieces. It took him a long moment, long enough for the fighting to just about to begin, for Cullen to think something coherent. This Umbrella group he had never even heard of wanted him and a bunch of random strangers to fight the Avengers?

And these were the Avengers, no doubt about it, even if they seemed a bit off (Not that Cullen knew any of the members intimately or anything). The thing that seemed the most egregious was the apparent idea he was universally the perfect candidate to be used for this sort of thing. Even when taken to another dimension, he was still being used in some rubbish plot to take down superheroes. It made him want to scream knock someone across the head, but he realized this wasn't as bad as it could be. All Umbrella could do was stop him from moving, so it wasn't like they could make him do anything, exactly.

qbJtTCs.png

"Yeah, bugger this," Cullen said, rallying behind what Penny said. "They said we can't leave the battlefield, then fine, we stay, but I'm not lifting a finger."

"Hmmm~ Yeah, I think you guys got the right idea," Adam said. He tried to wave down Cagliostro. "You can protect me if you want~ Your partner, too!"

The radios crackled to life, the gruff sound of Krauser's voice sounding intermittent between the sounds of him fighting off SHIELD agents. "If you think you're going to be useless, then you may as well fight and die, removing yourselves as obstructions on the battlefield. If you have any capability of fighting, then standing aside only increases your chances of death, do you understand that? You weaken your allies by your inaction."

@Crow @Darkseide @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Kaide` @MetalNova @Archwar @C.T. @Otto @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon

Captain America responded to Joshua's assault calmly, holding out his shield defensively and pushing it forward to bash Joshua backward. "There's always a choice," said the superhero. He backed off a little, looking warily around at those who had gathered to fight him. "No matter what Umbrella has told you about us and no matter what they've promised you, there's always a choice."

"If that's what you truly believe, then I'm sorry to say whatever "choice" we have hasn't really presented itself. Unless we plan to die early." Azura spoke to Captain America, staying towards the back for now as she kept a close eye on the fight between them as well as the fight with Tony. She took a breath.

"Lucio! Would you like to preform a sort of duet together?" she asked.

• @Kaide` @Yun Lee @Crow @Otto @C.T. @MetalNova @Tone 6th @Verite #FightingThunderAnt #Lady Squad

Naomi nodded in agreement with Alice and Miku. "Miku should stand back and take aim at Thor," she suggested, "and Alice can take up the less suspicious one. Alice, I can provide cover fire if you're willing to get up close and personal with the red-suited one."

Naomi then took a quick scan of the battlefield, searching for her partner. She saw Little Guy running towards the Iron-Clad American-Flag-Clad men. "Stay safe, Little Guy," she said to herself. Her heart wished for his continued safety.

She shook her head clear. If this machine were to run like clockwork, she needed to teust in her partners to do their jobs. She aimed her pistol at Ant-Man, her finger itching against the trigger. She was ready to fire the moment Alice moved towards him.

• @Bomb @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk #FightingMetalCap #PokéSquad #Lucio join PokéSquad PLZ

Navel chased after Jabbers, worried for his safety, but was surprised to see the ferocity and speed at which he attacked, and with only his fists.

He next heard the commands coming from the radio. They didn't have a choice not to fight, and he didn't want to lose his new friend, Doremi.

"Doremi, see what he's doing with his music? Think you can do the same? Even if you can't attack with your voice, maybe your music can give strength to others."

On the note if helping others, Jabbers still needed some help. With the Bullet Punch distracting Cap's shield, Little Guy took the opportunity to deliver a shot right at the man's chest.

Azura overheard Little Guy and glanced towards him.

"Allow me to help as well." she spoke, eager to keep those she cared for safe somehow.

@Atomyk @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Tony/Cap fight

He clapped his hands mockingly

"Yes, try and kill each other. Brilliant. I'm just going to stay over here and watch, instead of trying to get myself killed."
He'd take another swig from the flask, somewhat annoyed that Eliot had almost drank all of it. Jerk.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi
"Let's help out beam lady over there," I pointed and jumped into Ant Man's vision.

The leather hissed as I pulled out my blades and bent my knees, holding my scimitar back while the straightsword was out front. Granted, this guy was likely to fight with powers rather than blades, but better to make him think I was just a regular swordsman.

@Otto @C.T. @MetalNova @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Yang Lee @Crow @Verite @Tone 6th @Thor&Antman fight
Twisted Fate acknowledged Ali's opponent: Ant Man. Before Ali confronted him, T.F said,

"Keep 'em distracted; make sure he doesn't get near me. I'm better at range. Also, try not to get hit by my cards..."

The plan was to have Ali soak up the damage while T.F could do his magic tricks.

giphy.gif

With extreme sleight of hand, he threw a barrage of wild cards toward Ant Man. These kinds of cards didn't have any special effects; they would just deal substantial damage when hit. Paper cuts, am I right?

@Archwar @C.T. @MetalNova @Verite @AntMan&Thor Fight
(Anyone participating in that fight.)​

Last edited:
James Proudstar - Warpath

The big apache continued to move slowly, quietly in from the side, where he had run on his initial aborted run towards Thor. Whichever of the remaining big three he could get to, he would. He would almost prefer, again, someone knocking him into next week. Both of the big knives in his hands, watching out for the people he came with. Then he wondered.... were did the Umbrella guys go.....He started to try and track their scent. Perhaps there was still a way...

@Atomyk @Cromartie Sarkissian @thatguyinthestore

qbJtTCs.png

The shield punched forward and hit nothing but air as Joshua had dealt with one too many knights to fall for a shield bash any longer. He circled around the soldier, footwork loose yet also perfectly spaced to keep himself a viable threat to the Captain while just out of reach of his shield. "They haven't told us much about you, so apologies if I can't say I feel much sympathy for you," The mercenary responded with a smirk before closing his eyes for a second, "And nothing was promised, beyond maybe our lives. With what was placed before us, there wasn't much of a choice to be made, no fancy morals or causes to fight for."

"So I just went with the one that hedged our bets the best," His eyes opened once again though now narrowed as he spotted a small opening as Rogers glanced away for a brief moment. He seemed almost a blur as Lucio's speed boost helped him dart forward, the mercenary sliding down to cut at his legs and hopefully keep the patriotic superhero from bashing him with that shield while also keeping his eyes off of Jaffar.

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Bomb @Hachiro Terra @Atomyk
A choice huh.

Jaffar.gif

"My task is to kill.... A corpse like me has no choice..." Dark words came from the cold assassin as Joshua moved in to distract Rogers as Jaffar planned his next move.

The speed boost and now shielding from Lucio was just enough for Jaffar to go in. Rushing in behind Rogers with his daggers at the ready. Jaffar faster then ever attempted to backstab Rogers with his daggers.

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Bomb @Hachiro Terra @Atomyk

latest

lQ0WBU1.jpg

The plan was being set into motion. Miku nodded to the both of them, beginning to turn to retreat to a safer distance. "Please stay safe all of you!" She bolted back from which they originally came, seeking debris to use as her makeshift sniper's nest. Her options weren't great, but the crumbled remains of part of a building would have to suffice for now. None of these buildings looked very safe and secure, and for now she didn't dare enter one of them without orders to.

Unslinging her rifle from her shoulders, she secured her spot, steadying it atop some debris and looking down the scope. Thor was in her sights, and it looked like she was clear to make the shot. Her finger hesitated on the trigger, an internal conflict going on about the implications of what she was doing. She had absolutely no context about the background of these people they were pit up again; for all she knew, they were the real bad guys here!

But her newfound friends were relying on her. If they were to work like clockwork, she needed to do her part. Lest one of them get hurt because of her. Aim for the head. Aim for the head. The words repeated in her head as she lined up the shot, then pulled the trigger.

BANG!

@Verite @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti #FightingThunderAnt

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Lucifer wasn't about to argue with the other man. He technically wasn't wrong, but they also didn't care if they died which showed how much worth they had to them.

" Then stand back, so I can analyze what is going on."

Linda watched as her new friend pulled a gun out of her makeup case. Linda had so many questions, but didn't know what to say at the moment. She had to point and shoot and cover her. Whatever that meant, it would seem.

giphy.gif

Linda did a best to cover Ada in case, I guess someone tried to attack her. Point and shoot, point and shoot. Don't hurt any of your teammates or they kill you. No pressure at all.

@Minerva @Archwar @Verite @Yun Lee @Ant-man fighters.

Lucifer took a moment to see who was in the most need of aid.

It looked like a lot of people were already on Thor and Iron Man. It seemed there were also a sizable amount on Captain America. He looked back at I don't care.

It seemed that the others were already there and he looked at the radio in his hand. He needed intel. " Excuse me, Commander sir, what can you tell us about our opponents?" He asked.

@Atomyk

"Aw, we just got started," I grumbled as we got shoved into a elevator and forced into two vans after a explanation that 'S.H.I.E.L.D' was attacking them. As the lady yapped on, I glared in hopes of melting her face off. As expected, it didn't work.

Once we were forced into the vans, we went on our way. Fate was silent and wore a grim expression to display his distaste for Umbrella. Me? I tormented the driver with puns. However, it diminished as the sounds of warfare grew closer and I steeled myself for war.

Ironic that I pledged to protect humanity after some time when I obtained my immortality and yet me and the others have slain humans and their mutated cousins because they were a threat. Now the skills I've collected over the years were now being used to further a shady corporation's goals.

When the vans stopped and we stepped out, I saw the grunts retreating and smiled. Umbrella must be losing the war then and in a act of desperation, pulled us from our homes. That's good. It meant I could tell the other side what's going on if I carefully tiptoed around my 'commanders' whose balls I shall soon grab and rip off.

Then four men came out and I raised a eyebrow at their outfit. They looked so familiar, like superheroes from old movies I used to watch. Oh well, whatever the case the lighting dude fancying himself after the Norse god of thunder sent a shockwave. I reflexively looked up and felt my very being tear apart, cloth, skin, and organs flaking away and being engulfed in a gray mist accompanied by a sizzle-crackle sound.

Another sizzle-crackle popped just a few feet above the shockwave itself and even when I was still reforming, I could feel my feet vibrate from the force. Wow, Thor was quite electrifying wasn't he?

I landed next to Fate who was already giving commands. I chuckled. He already saw himself as the leader of our little alliance? Couldn't disagree more! But given the chaos that was already happening, I nodded my head in respect and turned my head to observe the battle.

A lot of people were already fighting the men in red iron and blue uniform. That left the last one in a red suit and Thor who seemed ready to fight a woman wearing some questionable clothing and had six... beam swords?

Overkill much.

fierce_heart_smiling_by_arch_of_war-datqiny.png

I smiled and bowed.

"Forgive us for fighting against you. If we don't, bad things happen to us," I told him, being only loud enough for him and the others in this fight to hear."And please, don't try to harm the black-haired girl," I threw my head to Kujou,"she's a civilian forced to fight against her well as are we. Now Mr. Red, let us fight."

Agent Rorke looked over a sheet of paper in his hand. "So, Umbrella used you as a weapon to fight SHIELD, then?" He asked. His eyes scanned the paper. He put it down onto another stack, and then stapled the stack together. "Alright, please continue, Miss Wong."

Ada pulled her pistol out of her makeup case. She handed it to Linda. "Just point and shoot." She said. Ada leaned over and pulled a knife from her heel. "Cover me." She placed the makeup case on the ground.

latest

With her knife in hand, she twirled it as she stepped towards Antman, intending to take down the insect themed superhero with some complicated knife maneuvers.

Domon watched as many of the people he had been sparring with rushed off to do battle with the man in the metal suit and his patriotic partner, and was inclined to follow them, but decided his skills would be better put to use against the unarmed man in red. Running at full speed towards his target, Domon prepared himself for battle. He would let out a yell as he neared his opponent, and once he was in range, he would unleash a flurry of punches on Ant-Man.

Twisted Fate acknowledged Ali's opponent. He wasn't a fan of Ant Man's attire. Before Ali confronted Ant Man, T.F said,

"Keep 'em distracted; make sure he doesn't get near me. I'm better at range. Also, try not to get hit by my cards..."

The plan was to have Ali soak up the damage while T.F could do his tricks.

giphy.gif

With extreme sleight of hand, he threw a barrage of wild cards toward Ant Man. These kinds of cards didn't have any special effects; they would just deal substantial damage when hit. Paper cuts, am I right?

@Archwar @C.T. @MetalNova @Verite @AntMan&Thor Fight​
"Good thinking, Naomi. Miku, keep your focus on the thunder man. I'll make sure neither lay a finger on you." With that, Alice charged for Ant-Man, Beam Katanas swinging at him.

@Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Otto @Verite @Crow @Minerva @penguin055 @Kaykay @Josh M @Thor/AntmanFight

Naomi Kimishima

@Kaide` @Yun Lee @Verite
@Otto @Minerva @penguin055 @Crow @Kaykay @Josh M
#FightingThunderAnt #LadySquad

With Alice bursting into the fray, Naomi keeps up on her promise and fires several shots at Ant-Man. However, only one or two have a chance of actually hitting him, as Naomi is careful not to harm her allies fighting alongside Alice.

lQ0WBU1.jpg

The plan was being set into motion. Miku nodded to the both of them, beginning to turn to retreat to a safer distance. "Please stay safe all of you!" She bolted back from which they originally came, seeking debris to use as her makeshift sniper's nest. Her options weren't great, but the crumbled remains of part of a building would have to suffice for now. None of these buildings looked very safe and secure, and for now she didn't dare enter one of them without orders to.

Unslinging her rifle from her shoulders, she secured her spot, steadying it atop some debris and looking down the scope. Thor was in her sights, and it looked like she was clear to make the shot. Her finger hesitated on the trigger, an internal conflict going on about the implications of what she was doing. She had absolutely no context about the background of these people they were pit up again; for all she knew, they were the real bad guys here!

But her newfound friends were relying on her. If they were to work like clockwork, she needed to do her part. Lest one of them get hurt because of her. Aim for the head. Aim for the head. The words repeated in her head as she lined up the shot, then pulled the trigger.

BANG!

"Good thinking, Naomi. Miku, keep your focus on the thunder man. I'll make sure neither lay a finger on you." With that, Alice charged for Ant-Man, Beam Katanas swinging at him.

@Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Otto @Verite @Crow @Minerva @penguin055 @Kaykay @Josh M @Thor/AntmanFight

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Shock and Fury"

WJMLC2i.png

"..."

"Hold on, Tony."

large.gif

raw

M1wkym4.webp

"Thor, God of Thunder, meet Cagliostro, Goddess of Alchemy!"

Cagliostro chuckles in a rough manner as she approaches Thor, lightning sparking from her arms much like the one known as Thor did with Mjolnir.

"Are you a fool to even consider challenging me, the cutest, genius, beautiful alchemist, Cagliostro? Surrendering is the action you should be performing!" Briefly shifting her eyes to her familiar, she says, "Ouroboros, get ready for lunch! I'm sure you're starving~."

Cagliostro prepares to counter Thor's supposed incoming attack.

"Mjolnir..." Cagliostro utters, "it might have different properties from the one I've researched on. Every possibility must be considered."

@Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @Verite @FightingThor

@Atomyk
These new fellas, this Krauser and SPECTERE, they were much more tolerable than the ones back in the building had. What was a lot less tolerable was the ride to where they had gone. The shaking, rattling and rapid increases and decreases in momentum - when they'd been taken to the automobile, the Noah had been less then worried about the metal carriage, despite the awful smell of whatever it was that they ran on. After five minutes of the car ride Road had planted a hand on the side of the vehicle wall and was doing her best not to let the contents of her stomach promptly vacate the premises. So it should've come to no surprise that when the came rolling to a halt, Road nearly flew from it, in the most impressive display of physical athleticism she display since she'd arrived in this world. Once outside of the vehicle, she immediately felt relief from her nausea and decided that never again would she be a passenger within one of those death carts. She also noticed that no one else had seemed to get as ill as she had, which only further peeved her.

After a moment of self collection she quickly found her feet and quickly moved to relocate both Alucard and Hakuei, and upon doing so, notable took a stance between and behind the two of them. The next thing on her agenda was taking in the sights; the fleeing soldiers, the gray skies and the broken city. It was... there was something wretched about the scene but also... beautiful. There was a chaotic beauty to all the destruction that just seemed, ironically, natural.

Then came the enemy. This SHIELD. A boy band, each with their own uniform. They all looked utterly ridiculous save the blond, who in Road's opinion was somewhat not ridiculous. A cape and metal armor seemed perfectly normal to her. That was until the man pulled literal, actual lightning from the sky, using his big-ass hammer as a conduit. In Road's head, she imagined the result becoming the blondes body just bursting backwards in death at the hand of this unfortunate natural disaster and the laugh she could have about it. No such luck, however. Apparently, his power was to power lightning from the sky.

"Alley, if I were to suggest a strategy in this, it would be you lead our attack, little-Haku follows and I provide support. Just do your thing and I'll make sure nothing pointy- " she then realized none of their enemies wielded sharp weapons, "-blunt comes at you from behind.

@Sen @Hana
lAepHRs.jpg

So this was that those people wanted them to fight.

Men in strange suits.

But he would see that they were powerful, and that they were going to be standing in the way of home for now.
He was not allowed to leave the battle, nor turn around and attack the ones who had brought him here. And worse, they had instantly been brought to the front to save their own men. They had said they could be tossed aside - they were powerful but not important enough for them. Alucard had time to worry about later, but for now, he turned to focus on man wielding lightning. His hammer seemed to be a conduit, he looked like someone from Leon Belmont's time. The sparks that flickered off from the hammer were powerful on its own, imagine being struck by one.
His eyes flickered to the side for a moment. Many seemed to be focusing on this hammer man's partner.

Then if so...

latest

Following Road's words, Alucard summoned his spear, swiftly charging - flying - forward with it, its tip shining with energy
@Azuremoon @Hana @Verite @Thorfighters​

Twisted Fate acknowledged Ali's opponent. He wasn't a fan of Ant Man's attire. Before Ali confronted Ant Man, T.F said,

The plan was to have Ali soak up the damage while T.F could do his magic tricks.

giphy.gif

"Once again, I'm sorry," I offered a sad smile and I nodded upon hearing Fate said he was better at range and I should stay out of his card barrage. Better keep that in mind if I didn't want paper cuts.

As Alice charged swinging her beam, laser, swords or whatever they are, I went behind her and when the opportunity presented itself, I would aim my straightsword and thrust right for Ant-Man's groin.

Why not end this fight quickly with him singing a high-note?

@Yun Lee @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Otto @Verite@C.T. @Crow @Minerva @penguin055 @Kaykay @Josh M @MetalNova @Thor/AntmanFight

tumblr_inline_ng0i9f4o4X1shpc29.png

"Huh?"

Blake mumbled in surprise as he turned around to see who bumped into him. Upon seeing Schala, he got himself together with his usual casual tone.

"Hold that thought, Senna... we have new company."

He could already tell that Schala was unsure on how to speak up, possibly shy given her silence. Looking over to her, he couldn't help but give a friendly greeting.

tumblr_inline_ng0i88qd6F1shpc29.png

"Hey, don't be shy... I promise that I won't bite... because that's actually unsanitary. Well, for starters, my name's Blake Dormi, feel free to call me the Black Raven if you want. I wouldn't mind hearing either name, considering that you haven't shared your wonderful voice yet, ma'am."

This was either going to work up a response from Schala... or make her even more timid and shy to even say anything.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
kaJjVAk.png

Senna let out a laugh, only it was a laugh at Blake and not directed at their new arrival. "With not even a thought you move onto your next flirt. It confirms my suspicions that you absolutely weren't serious." Had he been serious, maybe he would've asked her what it would take to win her over, but instead he had already moved on to the next girl. Classic womanizer. She didn't hate him for the trait, but it wasn't exactly the most appealing one.

Turning her gaze on Schala for a moment, Senna smiled. "Hello! No need to be shy! We won't bite. Even Raven here won't bite you. He just likes to flirt a lot," she said with a smirk. "But yeah, feel free to share us your name. We were just hanging out and testing out our combat skills for what's to come."

@Gummi Bunnies @york @TrainingFacility​
Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Shock and Fury"

WJMLC2i.png

"..."

"Hold on, Tony."

large.gif

raw

qbJtTCs.png

Schala Zeal
@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Bomb @Hachiro Terra @Atomyk
@Folks Fighting Iron Man and Captain America

Shala felt herself blush pretty immensely with Blake's rather... Flirty nature and all, and the added dynamic of Senna in the mix, but after a while, she managed to muster up a response, finally managing to overcome her quirks, just long enough to utter a single word.

"Schala..." She said quietly.

A small smile crossed her face as she seemed to be pulling herself together... And for the first time since she arrived here, she actually felt at peace once more.

This moment was fleeting, like the other moment of peace she had experienced just before arriving here, as she was soon lead into battle with the others... Despite all her efforts to fight the influence of that chip each time she tried to refuse, she could not...

Instead, she ended up towing behind the others, to what looked like the battlefront... Where she would surely meet her bitter end against some superpowered individual from SHIELD.

Realizing that standing aside would not grant her the quick liberation she... At least partially wanted at this point, she instead, sought for a single target.

That target, happened to be Captain America.

She stepped closer, gathering with the others that sought to fight him, just in time to hear his talk about how there is always a choice... Despite what Umbrella told them, despite their promises....

But she knew otherwise.

Tears welled up in her eyes... As she realized that even across dimensions, there was no escaping her horrid fate.

Against her will, and her very desires... She was once again, forced to use her powers to fullfill someone else's goals.

At least this time... She hoped it would end quickly, as she was inexperienced in battle... And despite her magical potential, her time here, would soon come to an end...

How did her younger brother, Janus, do it? Though she still did not wish to fight, nor intended to lean upon the crutch of power like he did... She realized that she had to find some way to use it, as much as she did not want to.

Closing her eyes, she made an effort to use her magic once more... And this time, there were results.

Yellow electricity crackled around her as she closed her eyes, concentrating as she channeled her magical energy... It looks like she was going for some sort of area of effect spell.

However, her inexperience left her casting rate a bit hindered for the moment... So, while she was in the process of casting, she had inadvertently left herself wide open for an attack.

Nonetheless, it wouldn't take her too long to gather the magical power she needed to unleash her first combat spell, so if Cap had to act to stop it, he had to act pretty fast.​

@Bomb @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk #FightingMetalCap #PokéSquad #Lucio join PokéSquad PLZ

[/tab]
7vOCMHE.png

"Huh? But...." Doremi was hesitant. Did she really know how to use her voice for support?

pfrUUxq.png

"I really don't know how... I'm so sorry..." Doremi said, not sure what she can do. Granted, she has access to Sing, but she might put her own allies to sleep in the process.

@Mason Moretti

"Hrm."

Krauser grunted over the radio, seemingly busy for a moment. "What are you observing?" he asked Lucifer. "Two can fly. One's apparently a god and the other might as well be with that suit of his. Stars and stripes is as strong as they come and the fourth one can turn very small. Is that obvious enough?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Who ever said anything about sympathy--"

Steve cut himself off when Joshua ran at him with a speed the man didn't possess a moment before. He attempted to dance out of the way of the slash with a small jump to the right, but Joshua got his leg nonetheless. With an angry grunt, he continued his turn and spun in a circle so that he was in a position to possibly impact Joshua from behind and send him flying.

Jabbers was quick on the draw, but Steve completed one more spin for the Bullet Punch to impact only his shield. He threw his arm out to knock the Pokemon back.

It was then that one of Jaffar's daggers would have found their mark and stab into Steve, though this only earned a roar of anger from the supersoldier. He struck out at Jaffar with his shield at a force strong enough to break bones, but thankfully Lucio's shield protected Jaffar from the moment, bouncing off Cap's shield. The force staggered him backward, but this placed him at a distance from the other. When Schala's attack lightning began to dance around him, Steve made a run for an abandoned car, hiding behind it while the magic attack passed over.

"This is about your lives. Make this easier on yourselves and stand down!" he yelled from behind the car. "We don't want to kill a third party, but if you continue to fight, you put your lives in danger!" The car was slammed upward, where it was propelled through the air and toward Schala. Steve then ran tot he next car and slammed his shield into it, knocking it in Penny's direction. Steve then jumped backward, landing on the hood of a third car and tossing his shield expertly at Jaffar.

@The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Bomb @Hachiro Terra @Yang Lee @Mason Moretti @york @Darkseide

"Mind if I take a look at that gun of yours?" Tony asked Lucio, sounding a tad impressed. "Will just take a second." He began flying toward Lucio, but Jason's grappling weapon whipped around his leg and caused him to pause. Vaguely understanding what was happening, Iron Man then flew back toward the building but changed his momentum right before impact in an attempt to send Jason careening into the building.

With the hook still wrapped around his leg, Tony looked up to see Blake hurtling down from above. He leaned back in response so that a laser that emitted from his chest would fly up in Blake's direction. Iron Man then rotated his body forward so that the beam would fall and catch Setsuna as she jumped into the air.

Last edited:

Clark shook is head as he listen to Avenger's words. A guy in a suit, a man with a shield, someone who seemed awakened, and a so-called "god." Turning to Captain America, Clark called to him.

"We have no choice, sir. Trust me, I wish we didn't have to do this."

Clark bit his lip when he spoke those words. His earnestness was clear as day, Not having choice , forced in to doing something wrong, it hurt Clark. Turning to the "God", Clark spoke softly.

"You want a challenge?"

Clark frowned, a super speed, the young boy gave the god a uppercut. The God of Thunder few into the air, nipping a building as Clark turned to Lucio.

"You want to support me? Make sure you keep people always from us!"

smallville.bmp

Zooming away, Clark searched for where Thor landed.

@Verite @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe
As their opponents came forth, Shirou's eyes were drawn to the man who'd summoned lightning from the sky..

"That sure is a flashy ability you have there, huh?" Speaking casually, Shirou hopped into the air, evading the shockwave as he tried to close in on Thor.

But then, the goody-two-shoes looking guy hammered him away.

Whistling, Shirou sought to chase after them, firing a few bullets once he caught sight of him.

@Josh M @Crow @Yun Lee @Verite

RjVR5mt.png

"So this is how all you want to play?" Cagliostro laughs as she rides on Ouroboros, before coming near Lucio for a bit, feeling the effects of the buff.

Afterwards, Cagliostro and Ouroboros take for the sky, accelerating towards Thor's supposed location at extreme speeds as she swoops down. During this, Ouroboros would attempt to swiftly grab Adam's collar by the mouth and take him for the ride.

"You truly are a chicken, aren't you, big guy?" Cagliostro questions Adam.

Cagliostro proceeds to activate
Collapse, dealing great damage to Thor and reducing his defenses by cracking his overcoats. During this, Thor would feel great pains as pressure was placed on his body by Cagliostro.

"Don't expect me to hold back, God of Thunder! You desire a challenge, you acquire a challenge!"

@Verite @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe @Josh M @Crow @Yun Lee @Thor&AntmanFight
lQ0WBU1.jpg

BANG!

The first thing to reach Thor ended up being one that even caught him by surprise and quickly wiped the smug exterior off his face; Clark's sheer speed blitzing him through the nearest building where he landed on the other side of the ground. Though his godly durability made sure he ended up okay ultimately, that was not a blow that the God of Thunder took lightly, the blonde man wiping his face off as he stood his ground again.

giphy.gif

"... Alright. Maybe this might be a mild challenge..." He muttered, clutching his trusty hammer tightly. As all the others who wished to challenge him seemed to follow suit, he prepared himself for battle again, quickly analyzing his surroundings and taking note of what the ideal strategy would be.

The god easily enough blocked every bullet that came his way from Shirou and Miku with his metal vambraces, as though he were able to see them coming decently well. For the moment, his main concern seemed to be Clark. Faster than a speeding bullet, he really was, but first, he needed to get these flies out of the way. Or so he'd believed. As Cagliostro's magic did its work, putting immense pressure on Thor, the god found himself hardly able to move. It was quite the sticky situation, but if this wasn't something he was able to handle, then he wouldn't be able to call himself mighty.

"I know not what black magic you possess, fiend, but by the power of Mjolnir..."

Mustering as much strength as he could to resist the Collapse spell, Thor raised his hammer and slammed it into the ground, creating another mighty shockwave that rocked the area around, once again with the intention of sending everyone on the ground off-balance and interfering with their focus.

gif-marvel-thor-Favim.com-231707.gif

CRASH!

But he was far from done yet.

"I will best you all!"

From the smokescreen he'd generated with the debris, Thor swooped in from the side at godly speeds, smashing his hammer into Clark's side and hoping to send his body flying straight at Shirou and Miku, before focusing his attention on Cagliostro next, as he'd generate lightning with his hammer and cast it, firing a bolt right at the alchemist!

@Josh M @Crow @Sen @Kaykay @Kaide` @ThorFight

latest

latest

giphy.gif

"Once again, I'm sorry," I offered a sad smile and I nodded upon hearing Fate said he was better at range and I should stay out of his card barrage. Better keep that in mind if I didn't want paper cuts.

As Alice charged swinging her beam, laser, swords or whatever they are, I went behind her and when the opportunity presented itself, I would aim my straightsword and thrust right for Ant-Man's groin.

Why not end this fight quickly with him singing a high-note?
Whether out of curiosity while examining his enemies or a deadpan way of realizing he was probably, to put it in crude terms, boned, Ant-Man could only silently purse his lips, before directing his attention first at Ada, the closest one to him. He raised an arm up, as though to wave at her.

giphy.gif

"Hi, I'm Scott! Don't believe we've met, though... I guess you're supposed to know me as Ant-Man here. And before you ask, no, I didn't come up with that name, alright?"

When she had drawn her knife, however, his tone quickly changed, the man raising both arms defensively and backing away from her slowly.

"Alright, alright, look. I'm warning you right now, this doesn't have to end badly for any of us, 'cause let me tell ya, it'll really smart when you get me going. I mean, I'm a dangerous guy, y'know. And I'm clearly not beneath hurting a lady if I--Oh, son of a--!"

While the man seemed much more interested in talking, he was caught off guard when Domon went in without a word. The lucky first punch managed to connect and send him stumbling back, though he quickly recovered, raising his arms to block and evade Domon's flurry, bobbing his head around like a boxer. He waited for the right opportunity, and then...

Whoosh!

Gathering his bearings quickly, Ant-Man countered a punch Domon would throw, grabbing his extended arm and turning around, before performing a shoulder throw and slamming the Gundam pilot into the ground! Feeling confidence well up with that brief display of close-quarters-combat, he looked upon the others who intended to fight with him, putting up his dukes and clenching his fists tightly like a street brawler.

"Oh, hell yeah, I'm the man. And it only took a woman to teach me how to do that. Alright! Who's next, huh? Who wants--"

BOOM!

Ant-Man stopped mid-sentence as Twisted Fate's cards exploded in front of him, sending his body flying a few feet away! Hitting the grass with a loud grunt, he gritted his teeth, shaking his head. "Ow... Goddammit," he grunted, looking up at Twisted Fate continuing to throw cards, Alice charging right at him, and Naomi pointing her gun at him. He wasn't used to being surrounded like this, but hey, if he was gonna prove his worth as an Avenger, he needed to show that this was a walk in the park!

Not that he exactly intended to be on the same level as Thor.

38ff44acc206ecf09eb3673ddf7e1bf2.gif

With that, scrambling to put what appeared to be a metal helmet on, Ant-Man quickly pressed what seemed to be a button in his hand, and with that, it was as though his body disappeared, practically disappearing within the blades of grass beneath everyone.

It was nigh impossible to ascertain where he had gone for everyone around, though his body didn't remain missing for very long, exactly.

ant-man-why-he-is-so-important-to-the-mcu-let-s-face-it-this-was-more-than-we-expected-446903.gif

An extremely minuscule figure hopped on top of Naomi's gun, and ran along its length, before then making its way onto the woman's shoulder, and leaping towards her face, where it delivered what felt like a hard hook punch toward her, knocking her a few feet away! With that, the man's body appeared once more, standing just a few inches away from where Naomi once was, looking before everyone.

"See? Told ya I'm a dangerous guy! But you didn't--Oh, shit," he began, before finding himself unable to even finish talking as Ali thrust his sword toward his groin and Alice began charging at him, prompting him to do the most logical thing.

Run away.

"Screw it all, I am so not cut out for being a real Avenger!" Ant-Man exclaimed as he turned tail, "And why are there civilians?! What kind of people are you to drag civilians into this place?!"

@Otto @Yun Lee @Archwar @Mason Moretti @Minerva @penguin055 @Gands @AntManFight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.