• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

• "Not likely you would know it, miss..." Joshua tilted his head at the newcomer, as if examining her for a moment for reasons other than flirting, before shrugging, "But it's Grado. Specifically, the Grado Empire, the largest kingdom in all of Magvel."

@Takumi @Mason Moretti

"Oh, we have humans where I'm from!" Doremi would answer. "Maybe you come from a world where we don't exist?"

@Mason Moretti

F8IQZXA.png

"Hmm..." Cagliostro was leaning against Alucard's back, while speaking in her 'serious, rough' voice. "Interesting conversation. I haven't done too much research on vampires myself, but as far as I know, vampires were a thing before alchemy was invented, which is, as many may put it, a long time ago. Maybe they were around before the era of the Astral war, but no one really bothered to check. Some say they're brutal barbarians, others say that they were the kind of people you'd like to meet. Vampires aren't too common where I come from, but they certainly exist. They're just another race in the Skydom."

Cagliostro turns to Alucard.

"Your mention of the name 'Dracula' as your father... and your name... 'Alucard'... I think even a fool would realise that 'Alucard' is 'Dracula' backwards, but there is something else about this that makes me wonder - were you named with the intention of being the opposite of your father? You did mention that your ideals are conflicting. Some say that destiny is tied to one's name. Really makes you think...

... as for my name, let's just say that it had no meaning before I gave it one. If destiny truly is tied to one's name, then I am the master of my own destiny.

The story of Noah, what was it about? Perhaps my world has an equivalent that goes by a different name. It seems that our worlds are more similiar than we think, as if they were written by authors from the same plane of reality, using the same inspirations. Makes me wonder if we're all just fragments of fiction, and the true gods are but writers who decide our fate, deciding who lives or who dies to make a tale more 'interesting' or 'unique', as many put it."

Cagliostro's face warps back into her usual sweet smile, and her voice, back to its usual bubbly self.

Bju3mr7.png

"By the way, have I introduced myself to you two yet?"

@Azuremoon @Verite @Bomb @Josh M @Jeremi @Crow @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Sen @Hana

"Then I will introduce myself~" Cagliostro said in a bubbly voice. "I'm the number one cutest, genius, beautiful alchemist, Cagliostro~! It's nice to meet you~. As for how I knew about alchemy and learned it... well, you see, it all started a long, long, time ago... oh! Sorry! I really shouldn't drag. I'll say it right away~..."

Cagliostro's voice warped into its more 'serious' state once more.

F8IQZXA.webp

"... funny you should ask, for I am the Founding Alchemist, Cagliostro. Pleasure to meet you, Alucard, Road. I take an interest in your discussion of many worlds, for research in the unknown to make it known is something I dwell in. The human mind - or the mind of any sentient being for that matter - is always hungry for knowledge, and I am no exception."

@Azuremoon @Verite @Crow @Bomb @Josh M @Sen @Hana @Jeremi

"Hm. Our father wishes to start a war with the neighboring kingdom to conquer it, using fear and intimidation to do so. He's....not exactly the man he used to be, so to say." Azura replied.

Azura almost didn't realize that someone else was so close, though her question was towards Joshua at the moment she found the woman's clothes slightly unfamiliar, though they could pass for Nohrian apparel. Maybe.

"Grado Empire in Magvel...hm." Azura repeated thoughtfully. She hasn't heard of such a kingdom or land, and wondered how similar or different their worlds were.

@The Myrmidon @Mason Moretti
    "Hmph, sounds like Emperor Vigarde all right...except he's already marched us into Renais and has been itching to hit Frelia next," Joshua replied with a shake of his head, "Nice as a ruler could be before this... Even had his and King Frado of Renais's kids educated together, had peace at heart..."

"Makes you wonder what turned him so sour and rotten," For a moment, the mercenary seemed deep in thought about the subject, turning the coin in his hand over and over again. Almost like the subject touched him in a more personal way. Then with a shrug, the swordsman smiled and put away the coin, "Though not like I'm paid to think. Best I just get out while I can... Might even head home finally."

@Takumi @Mason Moretti

• @Takumi @The Myrmidon @Crow

Naomi took a moment to process what Joshua had said. "Grado... Magvel... Both things I've never heard of, you're right. I think this means we can safely assume..."

She took another second to collect her thoughts before she continued, "Yes, we've all been collected from different worlds. At the very least, different planets. However, as interplanetary travel isn't that feasible, and most planets would notice actual aliem abduction, we might be dealing with the scale of multiple universes. It would explain a lot of things here.

"The only question left now is who those people on the other side of the glass are and why they gathered us all here."

Naomi couldn't help but notice Cagliostro's declaration of her identity, which reminded her that she had not introduced her own to Azura or Joshua.

"Excuse me. I've forgotten to introduce myself. I'm Doctor Naomi Kimishima. I'm a medical examiner. I was currently living in America before we were all stolen away to here."

• @Bomb

Navel replied, "I definitely come from a world where you guys don't exist. I believe most people here are from different worlds from each other, with the exception of those who came here in pairs.

"I think I saw another Pokémon around here. Maybe he is a friend of yours? He was kinda blueish, and wore some kind of green scarf or ascot."
    Little Guy scanned around the room, but the Riolu he saw was nowhere in his line of sight. "I wonder where exactly he went..."

" What can I say? I'm an optimism."

Clark nodded at the Holy knight. Even if Clark was some alien, he always tried to be a man. Humbleness is a noble human trait. However, a wave sadness hit Clark as the young man followed up.

"I wouldn't call myself "simple", though. Just ask my ex. Believe me, I wish I was."

The Man of tomorrow couldn't help be amused.

"If you're as powerful as you say you are, why don' you help people? There's good in everyone, even you."

tumblr_mldl3nvf0e1rnw80to3_r1_250.gif

"Are you really shocked that good always beats evil? People are, human are a natural good race. The capacity of compassion and love are endless in man. If you can see that, well, I guess you're the naïve one, huh?"

@Verite @Sen @azuramoon @The Myrmidon @Takumi

Jason had mostly been quiet now, having nothing to contribute to the conversation anymore. But when Clark mentioned 'good' and 'evil', Jason decided to put in his two cents.

"Kid, it's better you realize this now than later...."

AukZQ5P.jpg

@Josh M @Verite @Sen @azuramoon @The Myrmidon @Takumi @boxpeople
" Hello Ren, I'm Clark. Given the situation it's still good to meet you. You're more than welcome to stay with us. As for why we're here? I don't know, and I'm getting sick of that."

"Batman?"

Puzzled by one the name at first, Clark quickly shook his head in disagreement, not even entertaining the Arkham Knight's idea.

"For someone who claims to know me, you sure seem like you don't."

@Crow @Hana @Azuremoon @Verite @Sen @thatguyinthestore

F8IQZXA.webp

"Clark, was it?" Cagliostro says in her serious voice while holding her laughter, "your words are mildly entertaining. Humanity's pretty ugly once you peel the layers of their mind, selfish and only caring for their own, justifying it as unity by performing their selfish deeds as a group, when in reality, each one only has their own interests at heart. Life isn't all Sunshine and Rainbows, and that's why you have to make your own, and that's why you exist.

Well, I think I'm sounding like a little hypocrite, because I think I've gained a little liking for some of these people here. Still...

I wonder - in your eyes, is good the absence of evil, or is evil the absence of good?

I won't say that you're entirely wrong though, but the Arkham Knight here's got a more valid point. I should know, because I've been... disagreed with before, for the lack of better words. You of all people should know, being scorned for the power that makes you one tier over humanity. Surely you have had... opposing views with others before, right? Disagreed with to the point of conflict and fear of others. To the eyes of some, you may be percieved as 'evil' for opposing their views.

Right now, everyone is agreeing on something, everyone has the same point of view - we all wish to leave this place. We are all of the same faction, whether or not deep inside, we are only thinking about ourselves."

Noting Clark's surprise after mentioning 'Batman', Cagliostro adds, "maybe he knows you more than you know yourself. The worlds beyond are a funny place. It is important to consider all possibilities."

@Josh M @thatguyinthestore

hakuei1-png.127039

The princess pressed her palm against the glass, narrowing her eyes at the outside. Looking at the men from outside wasn't proving helpful, either, and she turned around to inspect the groups of people huddled together. "What is this place?" Hakuei couldn't tell whether any of the others held inside with her were even from familiar lands such as Kou or Sindria. They were too varied, too exotic, and some weren't even what could be called human! She wondered if Judal or any possible magician from Kou could have been responsible for this.

A nearby group's voices caught her attention. Moving towards them, she stared at the unusual mixup and smiled tentatively. "Pardon me, but did you just mention... Different worlds?" The princess didn't sound upset or anxious, merely curious. Her eyes widened as she realized her forwardness and lack of manners, and quickly, she amended, "I apologize for not introducing myself."

hakuei11-png.127040

"I am the third daughter of the first Kou emperor, Ren Hakuei, and one of the Kou empire's military commanders." Bowing forward in a fluid motion, she brought her hands together in the traditional greeting of her people. Her blue eyes smiled at them with a genuine friendliness, despite her situation. "While I am not certain of the circumstances that I seem to have found myself in, may I stay with your group for the mean time?"

The young girl with blonde hair was a curious sight, there was something about Cagliostro that reminded the princess of that blue-haired boy she met in the plains. The mysterious fourth Magi. She still wasn't sure what to make of this girl. Aladdin was easy to trust even from their very first meeting, but what would this girl show her?

ewdJOP8.png

Alucard's bland voice answered the alchemist. "My pleasure." At least he had acknowledged her, even for her assumed age and size. She didn't look threatening to him, and the dhampir was not sure she could ever pull the appearance of a cold-blooded killer.

If she was as she said, a founding alchemist, that was impressive. Alchemy was a complex study, and one where a lot of experimentation went on and a single incorrect calculation could lead to dire consequences. Dabbling into it was dangerous enough, but being one of the progenitors...?

LPFhnpO.png

He nodded at her "I understand one's thirst for knowledge," he admitted. He spent most of his time in the library, reading whatever he could get his hands on. Castlevania, for a creature of chaos, had a surprising amount of materials to read. There were the enchanted books that tried to bite you constantly, the books of dark magic that he as a child had spent his days pouring over to master each and every spell just to ever hope to be as good as his father, and book about mundane things. Books about fairy tales and books written by masters of the pen and creativity - those caught his interest the most. "The unknown begs to be discovered and researched."

At the arrival of a new person, the pale man turned to face her. She was dressed in clothing that was clearly not from Europe - or any otherworldly counterpart - and was reminiscent of the diagrams in books from the East in his father's library. It was plain and simple, nothing too distracting or 'flappy'.

XwylphA.png

Alucard nodded at her introduction. He had not heard of any 'Ren's before, or this Kou Empire she was speaking of. Another world that he had no clues whatsoever as to where it was, what it contained and what sort of people lived within it. Though he had no interest in researching if he ever made it home, the talk of so many of these 'alternate realities' whetted his appetite for knowledge, as the alchemist had said. "Salutations. I am Alucard," was all he said in reply.

Unsure as to why she was bowing in such a way - like a servant(?) - he shifted a little to make room for the newcomer, making sure there was enough space between him and the next person.

Naomi took a moment to process what Joshua had said. "Grado... Magvel... Both things I've never heard of, you're right. I think this means we can safely assume..."

She took another second to collect her thoughts before she continued, "Yes, we've all been collected from different worlds. At the very least, different planets. However, as interplanetary travel isn't that feasible, and most planets would notice actual aliem abduction, we might be dealing with the scale of multiple universes. It would explain a lot of things here.

"The only question left now is who those people on the other side of the glass are and why they gathered us all here."

Naomi couldn't help but notice Cagliostro's declaration of her identity, which reminded her that she had not introduced her own to Azura or Joshua.

"Excuse me. I've forgotten to introduce myself. I'm Doctor Naomi Kimishima. I'm a medical examiner. I was currently living in America before we were all stolen away to here."

• @Bomb

Navel replied, "I definitely come from a world where you guys don't exist. I believe most people here are from different worlds from each other, with the exception of those who came here in pairs.

"I think I saw another Pokémon around here. Maybe he is a friend of yours? He was kinda blueish, and wore some kind of green scarf or ascot."
    Little Guy scanned around the room, but the Riolu he saw was nowhere in his line of sight. "I wonder where exactly he went..."

Cagliostro's face and voice shifts into a more bubbly persona.

Bju3mr7.jpg

"Well, why not~" Cagliostro responds to Ren. "we're aallll in this together, now, aren't we~ teehee~ I guess I should introduce myself~, although, I've introduced myself sooo many times already, more times in this short time than in a whole year~."

Cagliostro was ready to do it again.

"I'm the cutest, genius, beautiful alchemist, Cagliostro~ pleasure to meet you, Ren, Naomi~. Teehee~."

@Crow @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @Verite @Josh M

Last edited:
Reactions: Mason Moretti
At the arrival of a new person, the pale man turned to face her. She was dressed in clothing that was clearly not from Europe - or any otherworldly counterpart - and was reminiscent of the diagrams in books from the East in his father's library. It was plain and simple, nothing too distracting or 'flappy'.

XwylphA.png
Alucard nodded at her introduction. He had not heard of any 'Ren's before, or this Kou Empire she was speaking of. Another world that he had no clues whatsoever as to where it was, what it contained and what sort of people lived within it. Though he had no interest in researching if he ever made it home, the talk of so many of these 'alternate realities' whetted his appetite for knowledge, as the alchemist had said. "Salutations. I am Alucard," was all he said in reply.

Unsure as to why she was bowing in such a way - like a servant(?) - he shifted a little to make room for the newcomer, making sure there was enough space between him and the next person.

" Hello Ren, I'm Clark. Given the situation it's still good to meet you. You're more than welcome to stay with us. As for why we're here? I don't know, and I'm getting sick of that."

Bju3mr7.jpg

"Well, why not~" Cagliostro responds to Ren. "we're aallll in this together, now, aren't we~ teehee~ I guess I should introduce myself~, although, I've introduced myself sooo many times already, more times in this short time than in a whole year~."

"I'm the cutest, genius, beautiful alchemist, Cagliostro~ pleasure to meet you, Ren, Naomi~. Teehee~."

tumblr_mclompTarh1qgv58bo1_500.gif

"Thank you very much." Hakuei flashed a grateful smile towards the three people who responded to her, coming to stand beside the pale blonde man. He had shifted aside to make room for her in the group, and she nodded towards him in acknowledgement. His silence somewhat reminded her of Kouen, mixed with the reclusive habit of their tactician brother, Koumei.

Her smile dimmed at Clark's words about their situation. "I see. So we are all from different worlds." Closing her eyes, she sighed softly. Hakuei hoped that Seishun and her men would not cause too big of an upheaval at her disappearance. This was troubling. She couldn't even imagine what Hakuryuu would do if her world noticed her vanished off somewhere... Opening her eyes, the troubled look in her eyes cleared and she forced a smile. "We will find our ways to our worlds if we work together."

She turned to Cagliostro, arching a brow at her introduction. "An alchemist? Is it in any way similar to a magician or mage?" The princess asked, blinking at her in curiosity. "In my world, there are magicians capable of performing feats with magic."

• @Bomb

"..."

"You're going to need to sharpen that for me again," Joshua replied, clearly confused even though he seemed as relaxed as ever, "No offense, but magic is beyond my head most of the time. This talk of universes and...Aliens, was it? I guessed we were from vastly different places, but I've never heard of these things, Miss Kimishima."

@Mason Moretti @Takumi

"Thank you very much." Hakuei flashed a grateful smile towards the three people who responded to her, coming to stand beside the pale blonde man. He had shifted aside to make room for her in the group, and she nodded towards him in acknowledgement. His silence somewhat reminded her of Kouen, mixed with the reclusive habit of their tactician brother, Koumei.

Her smile dimmed at Clark's words about their situation. "I see. So we are all from different worlds." Closing her eyes, she sighed softly. Hakuei hoped that Seishun and her men would not cause too big of an upheaval at her disappearance. This was troubling. She couldn't even imagine what Hakuryuu would do if her world noticed her vanished off somewhere... Opening her eyes, the troubled look in her eyes cleared and she forced a smile. "We will find our ways to our worlds if we work together."

She turned to Cagliostro, arching a brow at her introduction. "An alchemist? Is it in any way similar to a magician or mage?" The princess asked, blinking at her in curiosity. "In my world, there are magicians capable of performing feats with magic."

Bju3mr7.jpg

"There's magic in my world too~ alchemy is much like magic, but it doesn't use traditional magical energy, it can do looots of things normal magic can't do, like making someone cute and beautiful, or turn stone into gold~. Some say that alchemy is considered magic, but I beg to differ, because alchemy is alchemy, its own class of art~."

@Crow @Verite @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @Josh M @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Atomyk

F8IQZXA.webp

"Clark, was it?" Cagliostro says in her serious voice while holding her laughter, "your words are mildly entertaining. Humanity's pretty ugly once you peel the layers of their mind, selfish and only caring for their own, justifying it as unity by performing their selfish deeds as a group, when in reality, each one only has their own interests at heart. Life isn't all Sunshine and Rainbows, and that's why you have to make your own, and that's why you exist.

Well, I think I'm sounding like a little hypocrite, because I think I've gained a little liking for some of these people here. Still...

I wonder - in your eyes, is good the absence of evil, or is evil the absence of good?

I won't say that you're entirely wrong though, but the Arkham Knight here's got a more valid point. I should know, because I've been... disagreed with before, for the lack of better words. You of all people should know, being scorned for the power that makes you one tier over humanity. Surely you have had... opposing views with others before, right? Disagreed with to the point of conflict and fear of others. To the eyes of some, you may be percieved as 'evil' for opposing their views.

Right now, everyone is agreeing on something, everyone has the same point of view - we all wish to leave this place. We are all of the same faction, whether or not deep inside, we are only thinking about ourselves."

Noting Clark's surprise after mentioning 'Batman', Cagliostro adds, "maybe he knows you more than you know yourself. The worlds beyond are a funny place. It is important to consider all possibilities."

@Josh M @thatguyinthestore

Bju3mr7.jpg

Naomi Kimishima

@Takumi @The Myrmidon @Crow @Hana
@Sen @Azuremoon @Verite @Josh M

"What Cagliostro says isn't far from the truth," Naomi interjects, "I would hope that this isn't the case in all worlds, but from my own experience, humanity doesn't take well to those with surprising or supernatural powers. Human nature says that people become afraid when they face something they know is stronger. That fear can lead to chaos."

A memory floatex up to the surface of Naomi's mind. Newspapers spreading rumors about a "Corpse Whisperer" solving murders. The print contains everything from slander to blatant lies. The Corpse Whisperer herself is only a woman searching for truth, but human fear of Naomi's block out the good she had done.

"We would do well to avoid dividing amongst each other. If possible, let's avoid fracturing our group due to whatever forms of power we draw from. I won't act like there aren't greater threats than others, but we don't need to act in that fashion."
"..."

"You're going to need to sharpen that for me again," Joshua replied, clearly confused even though he seemed as relaxed as ever, "No offense, but magic is beyond my head most of the time. This talk of universes and...Aliens, was it? I guessed we were from vastly different places, but I've never heard of these things, Miss Kimishima."

@Mason Moretti @Takumi

To Joshua, she said, "I don't blame you. All this does sound fairly far-fetched. I might be jumping to too many conclusions. What matters is that we're from different worlds. That much is clear."

Bju3mr7.jpg

"There's magic in my world too~ alchemy is much like magic, but it doesn't use traditional magical energy, it can do looots of things normal magic can't do, like making someone cute and beautiful, or turn stone into gold~. Some say that alchemy is considered magic, but I beg to differ, because alchemy is alchemy, its own class of art~."

"So, Miss Cagliostro, does that mean there are rules as to the limits of what magic is able to do and what alchemy is able to do?"

Bju3mr7.jpg

1kdvXjO.png

"I agree with the little one. Alchemy is alchemy. Magic is magic." He nodded his head ever so slightly, pulling one hand out from the cape-cloak that wrapped around him like a giant bat's wings to rest at his chin. The dhampir turned to look at the easterner with calculative and analyzing eyes. "Do you not have alchemists where you are from? It is more science than magic..." In his opinion, anyway. It was most likely different in a world of magic in such, nothing was going to be too far-fetched.
LtJGRRL.png

"I wield magic as well, though it is dark in nature." His father was a master of dark magic, after all. "But I am afraid for now it has been suppressed. Otherwise I would not be standing here. 'Tis a shame."
Naomi Kimishima

"What Cagliostro says isn't far from the truth," Naomi interjects, "I would hope that this isn't the case in all worlds, but from my own experience, humanity doesn't take well to those with surprising or supernatural powers. Human nature says that people become afraid when they face something they know is stronger. That fear can lead to chaos."

A memory floatex up to the surface of Naomi's mind. Newspapers spreading rumors about a "Corpse Whisperer" solving murders. The print contains everything from slander to blatant lies. The Corpse Whisperer herself is only a woman searching for truth, but human fear of Naomi's block out the good she had done.

"We would do well to avoid dividing amongst each other. If possible, let's avoid fracturing our group due to whatever forms of power we draw from. I won't act like there aren't greater threats than others, but we don't need to act in that fashion."

To Joshua, she said, "I don't blame you. All this does sound fairly far-fetched. I might be jumping to too many conclusions. What matters is that we're from different worlds. That much is clear."

"So, Miss Cagliostro, does that mean there are rules as to the limits of what magic is able to do and what alchemy is able to do?"
mR3oIOq.png

"Agreed. Better to stay together in a foreign world than be separated." Good, he needed allies. Best to make them now or live to regret it later if he was alone in a place he had never seen or heard of before. They all seemed capable, if they knew of magic.

"Hmph, sounds like Emperor Vigarde all right...except he's already marched us into Renais and has been itching to hit Frelia next," Joshua replied with a shake of his head, "Nice as a ruler could be before this... Even had his and King Frado of Renais's kids educated together, had peace at heart..."

"Makes you wonder what turned him so sour and rotten," For a moment, the mercenary seemed deep in thought about the subject, turning the coin in his hand over and over again. Almost like the subject touched him in a more personal way. Then with a shrug, the swordsman smiled and put away the coin, "Though not like I'm paid to think. Best I just get out while I can... Might even head home finally."

@Takumi @Mason Moretti

"I am Azura, nice to meet you Naomi." she replied.

She then turned to Joshua.

"Our father went out of his way to strike fear into his people by killing any who openly oppose. He even orchestrated an attack that killed many innocents in the neighboring country of Hoshido, which is what sparked the war between them and Nohr, where I am from." Azura sighed.

Naomi Kimishima

"Well, in my world there are those that do possess magical abilities of sorts, but I guess what Cagliostro says applies to worlds were such abilities are for a select few." she said thoughtfully.

James Proudstar. -. Warpath

"For those who didn't hear before, I am James Proudstar, called Warpath by some. I think in some ways Clark and Arkham are both right. There is a nobility in people, but sometimes it is buried pretty far down.

"My own people, those who raised me were defeated some generations back and marginalized. Some don't lose the bitterness of that. Some say people, and life are complicated. Similar to Arkhams point of view. "

"Sometimes it just boils down as one of my friends would say, to whether or not they are an asshole or not. "( He smiles here )

"Personally, I would like to think, most of the time, I am Clark's kind of guy. But, I know I slip now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bju3mr7.jpg

1kdvXjO.png

"I agree with the little one. Alchemy is alchemy. Magic is magic." He nodded his head ever so slightly, pulling one hand out from the cape-cloak that wrapped around him like a giant bat's wings to rest at his chin. The dhampir turned to look at the easterner with calculative and analyzing eyes. "Do you not have alchemists where you are from? It is more science than magic..." In his opinion, anyway. It was most likely different in a world of magic in such, nothing was going to be too far-fetched.
LtJGRRL.png

"I wield magic as well, though it is dark in nature." His father was a master of dark magic, after all. "But I am afraid for now it has been suppressed. Otherwise I would not be standing here. 'Tis a shame."​

"Is that so? There is a form of alchemy, but I'm afraid it's likely not the same as what you two have experienced," Hakuei explained calmly, a thoughtful look crossing her face. "What we do have is magic. Magic is taken from the energy that lets one live, the magoi."

She turned to Alucard, tilting her head quizzically. "You would be called a magician in my world." The princess sighed. "And I myself can wield a form of magic in combat, but it seems I have been parted from my metal vessel. It lets me manipulate the wind." For a moment, Hakuei let a troubled frown mar her usually gentle features. "Though I am a swordsman, I feel uneasy without it."

Bju3mr7.jpg

"Of course! That's why people research and practice to exceed them. There used to be so many limits to them. People are aaalways trying to find ways and means to break the limits and go through the holes of the arts, but no matter how high they go, there'll always be more limits to break.

Everything has limits, and when you hit them, you do everything in your power to uncap it~ that's the way to the top~"​

1kdvXjO.png

LtJGRRL.png

"I wield magic as well, though it is dark in nature." His father was a master of dark magic, after all. "But I am afraid for now it has been suppressed. Otherwise I would not be standing here. 'Tis a shame."

mR3oIOq.png

"Agreed. Better to stay together in a foreign world than be separated." Good, he needed allies. Best to make them now or live to regret it later if he was alone in a place he had never seen or heard of before. They all seemed capable, if they knew of magic.

"Is that so? There is a form of alchemy, but I'm afraid it's likely not the same as what you two have experienced," Hakuei explained calmly, a thoughtful look crossing her face. "What we do have is magic. Magic is taken from the energy that lets one live, the magoi."

She turned to Alucard, tilting her head quizzically. "You would be called a magician in my world." The princess sighed. "And I myself can wield a form of magic in combat, but it seems I have been parted from my metal vessel. It lets me manipulate the wind." For a moment, Hakuei let a troubled frown mar her usually gentle features. "Though I am a swordsman, I feel uneasy without it."

"Cheer up, cheer up~" Cagliostro adds, "I'm sure that we'll get your sword and metal vessel back~ in no time."

Cagliostro's face displayed one of anger, sporting her more serious voice.

1haojnW.webp

"And when 'no time' comes... I will be sure to make sure those sly worms on the other side know a world of pain. They've prepared for every move I can throw at them, from my big attacks to my small ones, but they can't prepare for the punishment I will throw at them once we're all out..."

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @The Myrmidon @Crow @Hana

Linda looked over at the other woman. " Nope, I have never been shown this game as a kid. Then again, I didn't learn much about other cultures until after I got my job," she admitted, listening to what the woman was saying. It seemed simple enough to her.

@Nater Taters @Minerva
Ada laughed again. "I thought it was one of those games everyone had." She started moving her fingers in such a way to get the formation of the first shape. "Would you like to play to pass the time?"

After her dizzy spell subsided, Nashetania turned her attention to... even more newcomers?

"Riesbyfe..." She turned to the knight with a soft smile. "I feel better now, thank you." The knight had shown concern for her well-being. Nashetania reminded herself to look after her.

Exactly how many people had been dragged into this horrible mess? It was frustrating. The scientists on the other side paid no mind to their rights as individuals, and had caged them away. However, anger wouldn't get her anywhere. Instead, the rabbit woman decided to straighten up and speak once more.

"Hello. I'm Nashetania." She introduced herself to Hakuei and Naomi. The two seemed like honest enough individuals, from what she had heard them say. But she knew to never judge a book by its over. She knew that they could be putting up a facade, like she had done for so long. Not that she regretted her actions. But, it wasn't time to think over the past. Nashetania dragged her attention away from her own thoughts, turning her attention to Cagliostro.

"Cagliostro... Are you alright?" The rabbit woman questioned, a touch of concern in her voice. "I know you tried to get beyond the glass before." And the results of her trying hadn't of been ideal. The young alchemist seemed fine now, though. But it didn't hurt to ask.

"Alucard is right. Nashetania chimed in, listening to the vampire speak. Honestly, if they didn't stick together... what hope did they have? They didn't even know why they were here in the first place.​

• Love
@Crow @Sen @Hana @The Myrmidon @Mason Moretti
nashetania_by_juneshero-dav33ck.png

Nashetania dragged her attention away from her own thoughts, turning her attention to Cagliostro.​

"Cagliostro... Are you alright?" The rabbit woman questioned, a touch of concern in her voice. "I know you tried to get beyond the glass before." And the results of her trying hadn't of been ideal. The young alchemist seemed fine now, though. But it didn't hurt to ask.​

9sPoTz7.jpg

"Alright? Oh, I've never been better," Cagliostro proclaims, failing to hide her inner urge to destroy the ones who sealed everyone within the glass barrier, "I almost feel ecstatic, in fact! All who render me powerless will be rendered with a fate worse than death...."

Cagliostro then calms down a little.

"I tried performing my tactics just now, but they released some sort of... uh... frequency into my head before I could start. It's like they know... like they have eyes and ears all over this dome...

... how is it that glass is so durable? I believe that it is us who have weakened through some form or way. The glass isn't enhanced by magic, and it has the texture of traditional glass. What I'm saying is that there's something else in this dome.

This dome has eyes and ears, what if they had teeth to bite back?"

@Crow @Sen @Hana @Mami Tomoe @Josh M @Jeremi @The Myrmidon @Mason Moretti @Verite @Atomyk

• Love
Naomi Kimishima

"Our father went out of his way to strike fear into his people by killing any who openly oppose. He even orchestrated an attack that killed many innocents in the neighboring country of Hoshido, which is what sparked the war between them and Nohr, where I am from." Azura sighed.

"Well, in my world there are those that do possess magical abilities of sorts, but I guess what Cagliostro says applies to worlds were such abilities are for a select few." she said thoughtfully.

"Right then... so magic that brought us together. Understood," Joshua barely understood what they were discussing, but he would trust things wouldn't require him to answer any sort of questions revolving how they arrived here. Dueling and traveling Magvel? Ask him any sort of trivia, and Joshua could recount anything you needed to know. Magical travel and kidnapping? Best leave that for the more well-read individuals.

At Azura's explanation of her father's actions, Joshua hummed thoughtfully before speaking again, "Quite the terrifying figure from what it sounds like... and no offense, but a right dastard as well. Honestly, just makes me glad that my... queen is quite the just woman. The White Dunes of Jehenna haven't seen a fairer queen than her."

It was a brief pause, but if the others had watched him closely, they would have seen the way Joshua had to think of a word for the woman he referred. However, he didn't seem bothered by it, instead smiling at Azura and Naomi still, "So then, Lady Azura, I'm guessing you're royalty then?"

@Mason Moretti @Takumi

1kdvXjO.png

LtJGRRL.png

mR3oIOq.png

Bju3mr7.jpg

"Of course! That's why people research and practice to exceed them. There used to be so many limits to them. People are aaalways trying to find ways and means to break the limits and go through the holes of the arts, but no matter how high they go, there'll always be more limits to break.

Everything has limits, and when you hit them, you do everything in your power to uncap it~ that's the way to the top~"​

"Cheer up, cheer up~" Cagliostro adds, "I'm sure that we'll get your sword and metal vessel back~ in no time."

Cagliostro's face displayed one of anger, sporting her more serious voice.

1haojnW.webp

"And when 'no time' comes... I will be sure to make sure those sly worms on the other side know a world of pain. They've prepared for every move I can throw at them, from my big attacks to my small ones, but they can't prepare for the punishment I will throw at them once we're all out..."

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @The Myrmidon @Crow @Hana
After her dizzy spell subsided, Nashetania turned her attention to... even more newcomers?

"Riesbyfe..." She turned to the knight with a soft smile. "I feel better now, thank you." The knight had shown concern for her well-being. Nashetania reminded herself to look after her.

Exactly how many people had been dragged into this horrible mess? It was frustrating. The scientists on the other side paid no mind to their rights as individuals, and had caged them away. However, anger wouldn't get her anywhere. Instead, the rabbit woman decided to straighten up and speak once more.

"Hello. I'm Nashetania." She introduced herself to Hakuei and Naomi. The two seemed like honest enough individuals, from what she had heard them say. But she knew to never judge a book by its over. She knew that they could be putting up a facade, like she had done for so long. Not that she regretted her actions. But, it wasn't time to think over the past. Nashetania dragged her attention away from her own thoughts, turning her attention to Cagliostro.

"Cagliostro... Are you alright?" The rabbit woman questioned, a touch of concern in her voice. "I know you tried to get beyond the glass before." And the results of her trying hadn't of been ideal. The young alchemist seemed fine now, though. But it didn't hurt to ask.

"Alucard is right. Nashetania chimed in, listening to the vampire speak. Honestly, if they didn't stick together... what hope did they have? They didn't even know why they were here in the first place.​
9sPoTz7.jpg

"Alright? Oh, I've never been better," Cagliostro proclaims, failing to hide her inner urge to destroy the ones who sealed everyone within the glass barrier, "I almost feel ecstatic, in fact! All who render me powerless will be rendered with a fate worse than death...."

Cagliostro then calms down a little.

"I tried performing my tactics just now, but they released some sort of... uh... frequency into my head before I could start. It's like they know... like they have eyes and ears all over this dome...

... how is it that glass is so durable? I believe that it is us who have weakened through some form or way. The glass isn't enhanced by magic, and it has the texture of traditional glass. What I'm saying is that there's something else in this dome.

This dome has eyes and ears, what if they had teeth to bite back?"

@Crow @Sen @Hana @Mami Tomoe @Josh M @Jeremi @The Myrmidon @Mason Moretti @Verite @Atomyk

"Right then... so magic that brought us together. Understood," Joshua barely understood what they were discussing, but he would trust things wouldn't require him to answer any sort of questions revolving how they arrived here. Dueling and traveling Magvel? Ask him any sort of trivia, and Joshua could recount anything you needed to know. Magical travel and kidnapping? Best leave that for the more well-read individuals.

At Azura's explanation of her father's actions, Joshua hummed thoughtfully before speaking again, "Quite the terrifying figure from what it sounds like... and no offense, but a right dastard as well. Honestly, just makes me glad that my... queen is quite the just woman. The White Dunes of Jehenna haven't seen a fairer queen than her."

It was a brief pause, but if the others had watched him closely, they would have seen the way Joshua had to think of a word for the woman he referred. However, he didn't seem bothered by it, instead smiling at Azura and Naomi still, "So then, Lady Azura, I'm guessing you're royalty then?"

@Mason Moretti @Takumi

Naomi Kimishima

@Mami Tomoe @Atomyk #Team Alchemagic

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Nashetania," Naomi saif in response to the introduction.

Naomi was puzzled by the actions of the mysterious scientists beyond the glass. What was their goal? What were they studying? Was there any rhyme or reason to who they abducted? How did they do so?

It could be the study of their various magics and abilities, but she knew that Little Guy, who had no magic to speak of, had been brought along as well.

She needed more clues before she could speculate further, but for now she had one point to make.
"They're prepared for us. They have eyes and ears farther than just this cage. They made sure Cagliostro couldn't break the glass. They also made sure to take Hakuei's vessel, and they seem awfully calm and sure that we won't break free. Everyone's tools are either mitigated, deactivated, or stolen. They might have even taken my cell phone..." Naomi dug into her pockets to check for her cell phone.

Although the cell phone was not the source of her hidden power, it was a vehicle for it. The cell phone was also a source of communication between her and Little Guy, so it would be very important to have. Of course, even if she had her phone, it would be useless if Little Guy didn't have his cell phone as well.

alucard_comic_art__bw__by_glasssnake.jpg

"'Daddy issues'?" he repeated. Unfamiliar term. But he could get the general gist behind her strange words. "We do not get along, that is all. We have conflicting ideals." That and because he always tried to stop his father's return. Everything changed when his mother died. Alucard always thought his father did not care about his wife. He paid no heed to how she viewed the world at all, and it disgusted the dhampir.

MM9JKGh.png

The tall man jabbed at the creatures he had spotted earlier in response to the Noah girl's words. "Even them?"​
"Please, understand I know only a couple steps more than you." her hands fell onto her hips, and this caused the ivory colored fabric to puff out a bit more that it originally did, "Perhaps they are the sheep to our war. Something to be fought over once everything lights up - winners get to eat, and argue over her gets the biggest piece-" This idea brought a hideous grin onto the young girl's face, and it was painted obvious she wasn't exactly joking. "Though my world is pretty ripe with cute, magical creatures that might just kill ya' if you're not careful. They mystical golem, Timcampy. Lero. My dear sweet Akuma."

Something about how the girl moved betrayed her intent. Her face screamed sweet and innocent - sure a bit conceded, but a monster. The way her formed moved though, was an entirely different matter. Who knows. If they were told to gut each other or die, she might be the first to strike... or the first to defend.

F8IQZXA.png

"Hmm..." Cagliostro was leaning against Alucard's back, while speaking in her 'serious, rough' voice. "Interesting conversation. I haven't done too much research on vampires myself, but as far as I know, vampires were a thing before alchemy was invented, which is, as many may put it, a long time ago. Maybe they were around before the era of the Astral war, but no one really bothered to check. Some say they're brutal barbarians, others say that they were the kind of people you'd like to meet. Vampires aren't too common where I come from, but they certainly exist. They're just another race in the Skydom."

Cagliostro turns to Alucard.

"Your mention of the name 'Dracula' as your father... and your name... 'Alucard'... I think even a fool would realise that 'Alucard' is 'Dracula' backwards, but there is something else about this that makes me wonder - were you named with the intention of being the opposite of your father? You did mention that your ideals are conflicting. Some say that destiny is tied to one's name. Really makes you think...

... as for my name, let's just say that it had no meaning before I gave it one. If destiny truly is tied to one's name, then I am the master of my own destiny.

The story of Noah, what was it about? Perhaps my world has an equivalent that goes by a different name. It seems that our worlds are more similiar than we think, as if they were written by authors from the same plane of reality, using the same inspirations. Makes me wonder if we're all just fragments of fiction, and the true gods are but writers who decide our fate, deciding who lives or who dies to make a tale more 'interesting' or 'unique', as many put it."

Cagliostro's face warps back into her usual sweet smile, and her voice, back to its usual bubbly self.

Bju3mr7.png

"By the way, have I introduced myself to you two yet?"

@Azuremoon @Verite @Bomb @Josh M @Jeremi @Crow @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Sen @Hana

"Noah was the architect of the Ark that allowed humanity to survive God's great flood. With the help of God's fallen Angel, Lucifer, Noah and his family were given the power to do great things. The Ark was a great device that allowed humanity to transverse space and time and return to our world when our land was ours again. " From her hips, the Noah's hands moved to behind her head and fingers laced between one another. She supported her own head, still reeling from her mishap with the Door, and thinned her gazed as the noise and number of bodies around her increased.

"Riddled with guilt that most of humanities blood had been on his hands, Noah declared War on the betrayer, God. The Family, and Noah himself, saw to the death of Lucifer in an attempt to gain more power to use against God, and were successful. We used the blood of the Fallen Angel to manufacture... Akuma. Demons. Malignant remains of poor souls.

"God, in all his grandeur, lead what was left of humanity away from Noah, in cowardice, and forced the very people my grandfather saved to hunt us all down. We were overwhelmed by sheer numbers and died. Crucified, the same as God's boy the first time around. Now our genes travel through most of the population, and once a generation, we are revived to try-try again"

The unfiltered tale of Noah, that she was sure she'd told hundreds of time in her own world sounded very rehearsed and almost as if the tale had come to bore Road.

"Any questions, tart?"

"The pleasure is mine, James- and please, do call me Sheev" Palpatine muttered, releasing the X-Man's hand "I doubt we will need any formality by the end of the evening"

Sideous was taken back by the sudden introduction of Philosophy- one of his preferred fields. Such an unusual topic to bring up with a stranger....it was as if he already new him....

"Of course people are going to want to keep secrets. We all have them. I think we'll find that by the time we leave, many of the White Knights won't be so pure after all. We are best of sticking to the Grey Areas- safety in Neutrality"

"Sheet threw a hawks gaze towards the young woman, his brow tensed in thought while the rest of his face relaxed.

Young Girl. A fighter, both internally and externally. A hero to some, devil to others

He dropped his eyes back to the floor and then to James again; lingering for any longer would be suicide

"Perhaps...Maybe we should go get a closer look...."

Mobile post
A shudder suddenly invaded the young girl and she, quite noticeably trembled, a short breath even escaped her mouth before her gaze turned to the man who had been eyeing her. He appeared human, and she had made note of his aura before but.... something about him. He reminded her of her dear Millineum Earl. Her amber eyes, much like that of a Sith Lord's peered at him from the group that had formed around them, and in her eyes... it was clear as spring water she knew he was hiding something dark. Something powerful. Something she could relate too.

The girl felt her mullers sink into the meat of her cheek as her stare continued, and she reached out with the darkness of Noah. This force was very similar to the energy of his own universe, and had they not been in this room, Road might've been able to converse with him via telepathy. No luck here though, instead... her calling card. The song of her people, and much like Road's current facade, it's words meant little while it's dark meaning was spelt out through feeling. The Lullaby of Road would echo in this Sheev Palpatine's ear, and it could loosely be interpreted as... and handshake. An alliance.

" What can I say? I'm an optimism."

Clark nodded at the Holy knight. Even if Clark was some alien, he always tried to be a man. Humbleness is a noble human trait. However, a wave sadness hit Clark as the young man followed up.

"I wouldn't call myself "simple", though. Just ask my ex. Believe me, I wish I was."

The Man of tomorrow couldn't help be amused.

"If you're as powerful as you say you are, why don' you help people? There's good in everyone, even you."

tumblr_mldl3nvf0e1rnw80to3_r1_250.gif

"Are you really shocked that good always beats evil? People are, human are a natural good race. The capacity of compassion and love are endless in man. If you can see that, well, I guess you're the naïve one, huh?"

@Verite @Sen @azuramoon @The Myrmidon @Takumi
"There is a clear line between what some consider good and evil, and that distinction is not hard to make at face value"

It almost appeared Road was ready to fight again. Her brow furrowed, and eyes sharpened. A step took her closer to Clark, and her eyes spoke a epic that she dare not speak. She didn't know what this man was capable of, but he sure seemed to see in black and white. No gray in his moral compass.

"My power is a different sort, Bumpkin. It has noting to do with the ability to cease atrocities or genocide. I don't know if such power is within your grasp, but... I am curious to find out...."

AC18V73.jpg

@Sen @Verite @Cromartie Sarkissian @Crow @Hana @Josh M

• Love
Zerberus was then think of something to past the time........he then got an idea. He maneuvers in the crowd to get to Naomi.....he rubbed the back of his head.

"Um.....excuse me M-miss Naomi......sorry about ealier......I didn't get to properly introduce myself....I'm Z-Z-Zerberus, a Key-blade wielder...."

He bows as he then looked at her with a nervous smile on his face.

"Would y-you like to h-h-hear a riddle?"
@Mason Moretti @Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:

@Mason Moretti @Takumi

"That I am, though I don't think about it often. The way you describe your queen reminds me of the late queen of Hoshido, Queen Makoto. She was a lovely and kind woman I had the chance of meeting and getting to know her for a time." she explained.

Naomi Kimishima

@Mami Tomoe @Atomyk #Team Alchemagic

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Nashetania," Naomi saif in response to the introduction.

Naomi was puzzled by the actions of the mysterious scientists beyond the glass. What was their goal? What were they studying? Was there any rhyme or reason to who they abducted? How did they do so?

It could be the study of their various magics and abilities, but she knew that Little Guy, who had no magic to speak of, had been brought along as well.

She needed more clues before she could speculate further, but for now she had one point to make.
"They're prepared for us. They have eyes and ears farther than just this cage. They made sure Cagliostro couldn't break the glass. They also made sure to take Hakuei's vessel, and they seem awfully calm and sure that we won't break free. Everyone's tools are either mitigated, deactivated, or stolen. They might have even taken my cell phone..." Naomi dug into her pockets to check for her cell phone.

Although the cell phone was not the source of her hidden power, it was a vehicle for it. The cell phone was also a source of communication between her and Little Guy, so it would be very important to have. Of course, even if she had her phone, it would be useless if Little Guy didn't have his cell phone as well.

"Hm, they have this planned out quite well...it's rather concerning." Azura muttered as she glanced to the scientists in question before glancing to the others she was talking to.

Prologue
Charlotte's Dream

"Hn..."

A strange feeling ran through Charlotte's body as she squirmed within her bed. She had a long day hanging out in the house with the other tenants. Her daily objectives were to eat breakfast, feed her magat, go to school, eat lunch, clean room, and complete tasks or babysit. Basically, it was to have a normal life while training Seth to be a good caretaker for Charlotte. However, it was time for her to rest, letting Seth do what Seth needed to do away from her. Though, something just didn't feel right to Charlotte as Seth had left. She was given the task to rest as her surroundings became dark. By this time, she should have fallen asleep without any problems like she always has in the past... but she didn't feel like sleeping. She couldn't sleep. Instead, Charlotte stared into the darkness as she felt a sudden coldness wrap around her.

Nothing familiar had happened as Charlotte would have expected. It would only take about two seconds for the Connection to have start again. Yet... Something wasn't right as she felt a certain disconnection from the FALSE realm... She shivered as the cold continued to lay upon her.

"S-Seth?...

Aren't you going to do something?..."

Charlotte called out to the darkness, waiting for this Seth; however, nothing happened.

"P-Please don't leave me alone...

What am I supposed to do without you?..."

Once again, she only had the company of silence throughout the time she spent in the darkness. Unable to comprehend the situation she was placed in, Charlotte took time to figure out her purpose for now. It was unheard of a person without having a Seth to guide her.

"I... Still want to have a purpose..."

Suddenly, Charlotte's eyes opened to the light that had almost blinded her. Strangely, her senses became a bit stronger, acknowledging the smell and noises around Charlotte. The little girl was confused as to how she was able to reconnect with the server without Seth, but honestly, she at least was glad to be out of the darkness. Looking around, Charlotte was almost shocked to see so many... different people.

tumblr_ojduwh2Ybk1ri3cnzo7_250.png

" . . . "

The ten year old girl stood there, speechless, as she did not really understand where she was. Strange people surrounded her that looked nothing like the alien tenants who stayed in her home. Without Seth, Charlotte also did not know what to do as she never had this... freedom to do what she liked. Seth always had a command for her, and her every movement was supposed to be controlled by him. This sudden freedom also scarred her in a way. She took a moment to look at her gown, which was made by her good friend Aiden. Using a free hand to feel the fabric, Charlotte realized that she never really took time to acknowledge every stitch the dress contained. Seth was always in a rush to complete tasks and never really cared much for the dress she wore.

"Is this... free will?"

Charlotte had spoke underneath her breathe as if she didn't want the others to know that she could speak. Being in this certain situation had made her become shy, not really wanting to bother anyone at all.

Please see the group's General Chat / RP Discussion / Discord Server for OOC talk.
Please see the wiki for more info.

Link to sign-ups

All across the multiverse exists countless worlds. An unfathomable amount of dimensions and worlds. Universes that, for the most part, hardly even know of the other's presence.

The untold story of the first ever Murder Game.

Prologue
"Genesis"

It happened without warning.

A blinding, all-encompassing light enveloped you, pulling you into itself as if you were being tossed into a pool of water. It was shockingly cold, almost unbearably so, until a feeling of numbness filled you. It helped, for a moment, blurring everything until it was nothing but a dull roar. The light then faded away, as did all your senses, until you felt nothing.

How long you slept following that, no one could say. It was a void of time, where not even dreams manifested. The world went on without you, unflinching, until the time you finally awoke.

A dreary sight awaited you: Dull overhead lights that were barely strong enough to sting your eyes. They were embedded into a ceiling that seemed high up above you, above what appeared to be a layer of glass or plastic. You weren't the only one here, clearly, for all around you others were waking. It was a large crowd, enough to fill the spacious plastic box around you. You had been sleeping on concrete, so some would be feeling a bit sore.

Whether one was a human, a robot, or something else entirely, the experience was the same for everyone. Your body felt heavier than usual, and something just felt a little off inside your head. It was an unpleasant feeling, to say the least.

Perhaps most alarming, once someone took notice of it, was the number of people watching the group from outside one wall of the box, just about all of them dressed like scientists. Some stood far back, while a few could be seen observing from a well-lit room a floor above, their eyes glued to the window that separated them from the others. Three of the scientists stood right next to the box, two males and one female. The one male had slick blond hair and sunglasses, while the other had messy brown hair and wild eyes. The female looked rather normal next to them, blonde and reasonably attractive. She whispered something to the two men before taking a small step forward.

DSnlI6d.jpg

"By our calculations, you'll be feeling the effects of the transition for a few minutes," she said, her voice echoing throughout the box. "Please wait patiently, and we'll inform you of the situation in just a moment."

With most of the group still feeling the effects of whatever the 'transition' was, a lone male voice posed a question: "You really expect us to sit here patiently?" He scoffed. "Not bloody likely."

One of the men behind the female scientist began to speak, but he froze when the female raised a hand to silence him. "What we expected were confusion and rebellion, but this containment is secure and we have taken precautions. We believe we are safe to observe from here. This is an experimental phase, so if you value your well-being, it is suggested that you try to keep any outbursts to a minimum."

Curiously enough, everyone's weapons seemed to be missing.

There didn't seem to be any escape from this glass cage, at least for the time being. Though it was crowded inside, it was thankfully spacious enough for everyone to have some space to themselves if needed. For now, it seemed you were all prisoners and all in the same boat... whatever the nature of that boat would turn out to be.

Cast List
@Minerva as Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
@Yun Lee as Alice Twilight (No More Heroes)
@Sen as Alucard (Castlevania)
@Jeremi as Android 18 (Dragon Ball)
@Takumi as Azura of Nohr (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Bernard Lowe (Westworld)
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theater)
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi (OC)
@Crow as Cagliostro (Granblue Fantasy)
@CCC Kouhai as Charlotte Wiltshire (Hello Charlotte)
@Josh M as Clark Kent (Smallville)
@Atomyk as Cullen Bloodstone (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
@penguin055 as Domon Kasshu (Gundam)
@Bomb as Doremi the Meoletta and Jabber the Riolu (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Eliot Waugh (The Magicians)
@Archwar as Fierce-Heart Ali (OC)
@Hana as Hakuei Ren (Magi)
@Crimson Spartan as Jaffar (Fire Emblem)
@thatguyinthestore as Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
@C.T. as Jinx (League of Legends AU)
@The Tactician as Joshua (Fire Emblem)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lucifer Morningstar and Linda Martin (Lucifer)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lucio (Overwatch)
@Cilin Hosan as Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
@MetalNova as Mikoto Kujou (Last Game)
@Kaide` as Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
@Mason Moretti as Naomi Kimishima and Inspector Navel (Trauma Center)
@Mami Tomoe as Nashetania (Rokka no Yusha)
@Vyzwx as Overlord Laharl (Disgaea)
@Nater Taters as Revy and Rock (Black Lagoon)
@Verite as Riesbyfe Stridberg (Type-Moon)
@TheTechnologicVampire as Scarlet Verdana (Marvel OC)
@york as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Senna (Bleach)
@Savannah Clause as Setsuna (Shattered Angels)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sheev Palpatine (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Shirou Yusa (Dies Irae)
@Tone 6th as Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
@Otto as Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
@Gands as Warpath (Marvel Comics)
@Darkseide as William "Penny" Adiyoi (The Magicians)
@Hachiro Terra as Zerberus (Kingdom Hearts OC)​

Status
Not open for further replies.