Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier opened his mouth to respond but closed it deciding not to argue with the slight older boy. Kaine had always been the leader because he had been in this place the longest, but Xavier didn't like how he was suddenly making all of the decision first with Skye and now with Stelios. Kaine was only a few months older than him and he sometimes got tired of the older boy. But he's your best friend a voice inside told Xavier, realizing it was true he decided maybe Kaine was right......maybe. "Fine" he said before turning around and started heading for the girls' room.

Somone took the bread that Lacey had given her, thanking her with a bright smile. She sunk her teeth into the white bread, noticing it was half stale. She began to hum again, wiggling her toes and eating the bread. I go to flip over on my back and see the rest of Lacey's bruises. "Oh my god" I say loudly, then cower for a moment realizing Mr or Mrs Wilson could have heard it.

Kaine blinked a few times as he watched the other boy walk away. As much as they'd been arguing lately, he really hadn't expected him to just go along with it so easily. "--Wait, just like that? You're not gonna, like, call me an ass and tell me how I'm wrong like you usually do? I mean, I'm not wrong, but... You know, nevermind, I shouldn't be questioning this. .... ---If he's not back in a few hours, we can go look."

"You're the boss, you're just looking out for everyone's best interests" Xavier said stopping and half turning around to look at the boy. Kaine really was looking out for everyone, but what if Stelios never came back, then what?

Stelios slid down the water pipe. When he got to the ground he heard the door open. He then ran down the sidewalk and went to the alley. he walked through the alley and saw a rat and got ran the other way. He was highly scared of rats, no like it was ridiculous. He walked down the sidewalk and saw a hotel and walked to it.

"....Well, like I said, If he doesn't come back within a few hours, we can go look... If we can't find him and if he doesn't come back... Well, we can only hope he found some place better, right?" Kaine replied, following Xavier. "Still, why now? Did something happen to make him that desperate..?"

Stelios slid down the water pipe. When he got to the ground he heard the door open. He then ran down the sidewalk and went to the alley. he walked through the alley and saw a rat and got ran the other way. He was highly scared of rats, no like it was ridiculous. He walked down the sidewalk and saw a hotel and walked to it.
(FYI they are in the middle of no where)

"He's been mumbling in his sleep" Xavier said to Kaine as they walked toward the stairwell. Have the girls overwhelmed Skye yet? Xavier wondered hoping the boy was ok.

"You used to mumble in your sleep, too, y'know... Do you think it's relevant? What's he been saying?" Kaine asked, quirking a brow. "Is it, like, night terror mumbling or just... Random mumbling?"

"Wait I used to talk in my sleep!?" Xavier said he honestly hadn't known he talked in his sleep "what would I say?" Xavier was very curious as to what he said when he was asleep.

(Sorry my posts are taking a while I have a headache, you can choose what Xavier says in his sleep @Kaz )

Kaz laughed lightly. "Oh, just silly stuff... One time you asked me to turn off the soda. Could never quite make sense of that one... But that aside, we're talking about Stelly, here. What's he been saying?"

"Oh, um he 's been saying things like please don't and no don't" Xavier said his brow furrowing as he thought about the younger boy most likely having nightmares every night "I was going to talk to him about it but then he got all weird."

Stelios went to the front desk "Hi,uh, can i get a room?" The man raised his eyebrow."Uh you're just a kid?" The man says."Yeah, but i want a room" The man thinked about it."Sorry kid, go get your parents" Stel sighed and walked away out the door. He sees a police car and runs into the alley next to the hotel.

"I think your name is really cool!" She smiles rather brightly, showing off her toothy grin, two of her teeth happened to be missing in the front, she had learned at a rather early age because of this place that the tooth fairy was not real and if she was her bias to orphans was completely unfair! Holding out her rabbit, she made it so that it was extending his arm. "Well Butterscotch, we should be pals. We can go on lots of cool adventures together. Dont you think?" This was fun, she hadnt had someone so close to her age come play with her before
"But your name sounds cooler," Skye countered. His name seemed normal to him and that was probably because it sounded like the word 'sky', a word that people said everyday. To him, his name wasn't all that special. Seeing that Nicolette didn't have two of her front teeth, the blond stifled a fit of giggles that had overwhelmed him. The girl looked funny without two of her front teeth. Skye remembered when he lost his front teeth, but they've grown back now. Now, he's missing some on the side, but you couldn't see them. He, once again, hid behind his teddy bear before making him 'shake hands' with the rabbit. "Being pals sounds good! And I think we can." After he said this, he glanced at Nicolette with his wide, blue eyes. "I think they're going to be the best of friends, don't you?"

[I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN~]

As she countered her action, she couldn't help but giggle in delight before taking back on the voice of the stuffed animal in her hands. "That sounds great, we should learn about eachother. What's your favorite color Butterscotch" She then peered from behind the rabbit and nodded excitedly, she wouldn't say much. She kept changing around the Rabbit's voice and if she had a clear idea of what he sounded like, she wouldn't have to do that!

As he entered the room Xavier saw Skye playing with Nicolette and her stuffed animal. Skye was giggling for a reason unknown to him, bit he was sure having fun. Enjoy it little guy, here may come a time when I can't protect you and these moments will get you through it. "Having fun Skye?" Xavier asked leaning against the doorframe.

( @Kitsune )

Last edited:
Lacey hears Simones exclamation and her eyes widen as she tries to pull on the shirt but she knows she is to late. Heavy footsteps echo down the hallway one the clip clip of high heels, the other the boom boom of dress shoes. The door slowly swings open and two figures appear at the door "Lacey I see you've been spreading rumours, You will have to be punished and so will the shouter," Mr Wilson said grabbing Lacey's blonde hair and starting to drag her out of the room cane in hand. (Wondering if another could play the Wilsons for this situation)

Simone gasps jumping from her bed, unsure of what to do. "M-Mr Wilson!" She stutters out, heart beating against her chest. "Please, just let her go, she didn't say anything." She pleads, picking the skin away from her thumb nail absentmindedly. Simone felt her eyes begin to burn, but she held in her tears, not wanting to piss of the Wilsons anymore than they already were .

Mrs Wilson approached simone and grabbed her wrist tightly following her husband into one if the untouched girls rooms.Mrs Wilson pushed simone into a chair and tied her hands around the chair swiftly. Lacey cowered as Mr Wilson locked the door and pushed her against the wall he then turned to simone "You will watch her getting 15 lashes and, every time either of you make a sound she gets 5 more lashes,"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicolette looked up from where she was currently sitting, her eyes widening at the sounds of two very large people stomping through the halls. She swallowed down everything she could have said and turned back to the little boy, pretending she didn't see nor hear a thing. She would have to tell Lacey she was sorry later for not defending her, but the Wilson's hadn't had a reason to hurt Nicolette yet and she didn't quite want to give them one.

Status
Not open for further replies.