Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
3981933.png

Her hand continued to sketch out the vivid details the replayed in her mind before a voice sailed through the air bringing her back into reality for a moment,

"A memory of the past..."

She replied as she continued to sketch the portrait.

Kaine paused, frowning some. "Wait, Stelios, is everything alright? I mean, it usually doesn't bother you so much, changing with us in the room. Like Xavier said, we have to take showers together all the time... Well, whatever, c'mon Xavier. Let's give the man some privacy." He spoke, gently picking Skye up, carrying him along as he left the room.

Standing up and following the other boys out of the room he gave Stelios a concerned look wondering if something was wrong. Maybe Mr. Wilson beat him again and there are bruises all over that he doesn't want Kaine to know about he thought. As he exited he closed the door behind him and gave Skye a toy car he had grabbed, whispering to Kaine "what was that about?"

Skye made sure to grab his teddy bear before Kaine had picked him up. He was now clutching onto Butterscotch as they walked out of the room. He took ahold of the car that Xavier handed him, spinning the little wheels to entertain himself. He wondered what was wrong with Stelios. From what the other two boys said, this kind of behavior was unusual for the other boy. I hope he's okay, Skye thought as he squeezed his bear tighter.

[Had to edit to fit in, phew]

Simone nods, deciding not to prod her for an explanation, not that she looked like she wanted to anyway.she flopped on her back decided to retire to the accompany of her imagination. Humming slowly to herself to a tune she made up.

"Who knows..." Kaine replied, shrugging some. "Yeah, let's take Skye to meet the others." He decided after the youngest one's comment, leading the way to the girls' room. "I'm sure they'll all adore you~" He added towards Skye, grinning.

Stelios waited for everyone to leave. He went into his closet and put all the clothes he got into the bag. He put the toast he took off the table in a bag and put it in the bag also. He zipped the bag up and put it next to the bed. He took out a pen and paper and wrote a letter reading."Guys i couldn't stay here anymore, this life i can't stand, you uys were the only thing why i still held on -stelios" He then went out the window and started walking

Xavier glanced back at the door and then started walking toward the stairwell. The girls are sure to want to spend time with Skye Xavier thought to himself again having a jealous moment before saying to Skye "the girl's might overwhelm you so if you wanna go just say you have to go to the bathroom and we'll leave ok?"

Last edited:
Stelios waited for everyone to leave. He went into his closet and put all the clothes he got into the bag. He put the toast he took off the table in a bag and put it in the bag also. He zipped the bag up and put it next to the bed. He took out a pen and paper and wrote a letter reading."Guys i couldn't stay here anymore, this life i can't stand, you uys were the only thing why i still held on -stelios" He then went out the window and started walking

(Nooooo Steliosssssssss)

Reactions: Kitsune
A blush decorated Skye's cheeks as they made their way to the girls' room. He rested his head against Kaine's shoulder. Xavier's piece of advice made him smile. He was glad that they cared so much for him and his well-being. "Okay," he responded to the teen.

Only thinking to knock after barging into the girls' room with Skye, Kaine blinked a few times as he paused at the threshold, knocking on the already open door. "Uh... Knock knock. Okay, no one's half naked, we're good. Hey ladies. Stelios kicked us out of the room, so we're here to make sure Skye gets to meet everyone~"

Giving the young boy a reassuring smile he followed Kaine into the girls' room he was still worried about Stelios he had heard him talking in his sleep saying things like please stop or no don't he was about to confront the boy about it but the boy left to go to the bathrroom.

Simone sits up on her bed, instantly smiling. "Hi" She says softly, getting up from her bed. She felt the urge to steal him from Kaine but stopped herself. "I'm Nadia" She says looking into Skye's big eyes.

As he watched Simone greet Skye Xavier felt another pang of jealously. Just more people that will steal Skye away from me.....wait I am being ridiculous Skye isn't mine he is his own person.....but I just want to keep him safe and some of the girls like to pick fights with the Wilson's......what if they get him hurt?

[AAAAWWWW XAVIER FEELING A BIT POSSESSIVE OVERPROTECTIVE]

Skye looked down at the girl. ".....I'm Skye," he said in a soft voice. He slightly hid his face in Kaine's neck. He was still able to see everyone though. His eyes scanned the room, seeing all of the girls there. There were a lot of them. All together there was.....eight? Yeah, eight kids in the orphanage. That's more people than Skye's ever been with all at once. It made his heart swell with joy, yet he still clutched his bear and tried to hide out of shyness.

Kaine smiled, gently petting Skye's hair as he so adorably tried to hide his face. Then glancing to Xavier, he blinked a few times at seeing his scowl. "Hey, is something wrong..? You look upset, man."

"No.....I'm just worried about Stelios, should I go see if he's ok?" Xavier said whole thinking good save Xavier. As he glanced at Skye thinking he's getting overwhelmed I should get him out of here...all. He needs to do is say the word and I'll get him out of here.

(Xavier being paranoid/possessive, he'll cool down soon but for now I'm having fun with it)

"Hey... visitors," Ashley says, looking up from the frayed edge of the blanket. "Thanks for knocking." She added sarcastically. She sees the boy Kaine is carrying. "Nice to meet you Skye, I'm Ashley." She says with a smile, sitting up, but not really moving from the bed.

"Stelly just needs a bit of time to himself, I think, Xavier. Relax a bit, yourself, alright?" Kaine spoke to him roommate, giving a soft smile. "Everyone seems so on edge today.."

The room was filled with a certain fondness, the little girl grabbing on to her mother's finger and keeping it in her firm grasp. A warm chuckle from the older woman, before she was picked up and carried around like some kind of princess. Curious blue eyes wandering the room, her chubby little hands reaching out for anything she felt she could grab. Her mother's little pride and joy, her father's little princess, the neighborhood sweetie. She grew up into a beautiful little lady, always ready for what the day might bring her. Never would she have expected once getting on that little yellow bus to head to her first day of kindergarten would be the last time she said a word to her mother or kissed her father on the cheek. An out of control drunk driver throwing them off of the street and into the ravine. It was a tragic accident and anybody who knew the Jameson's began to mourn the loss of two beautiful souls. Stepping off the bus that day, she expected to be picked up into her daddy's arms and spun around while her mom pressed a soft kiss to her cheek. But that moment didn't come and suddenly the little girl felt lost and confused. "Mommy? Daddy?" She called out, and found herself sitting at the little bench waiting for her parents to ask her of the day's events. Yet it wasn't until three long hours later, did a neighbor come to fetch her, the social worker standing on her porch.

That was three years ago, and still she doesn't quite know what happened to the small little family she used to call her own. Now the only people she had were the Wilson's. Who were far from anything like the parents she grew up with. Currently, she sat by the little window, the little amount of sunshine gleaming through the window panes and casting a light across the floor. A smile was on her face, as she examined the little brown spider that lived in the corner. The other girls begged and pleaded for her to kill the darn thing, but she quickly refused. This was her spider friend Harrison, and she wouldn't let him be hurt! Giggling, she watched him dart across the window, her eyes gleaming with curiosity. "Aw he's such a cute little fella, ain't he Mr.Winkles" She looks down at her fuzzy white bunny companion, before hearing the boys enter the room. This signaled her to turn around and gape at them, all of the girls already acknowledging their presence.

"Oh! Hey Skye, do you like spiders?" She looked up at him, big eyed with a toothy grin plastered onto her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.