Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simone instantly scurried to her bed the moment she hit the ground. Her face buried into her pillow ashamed of what she had done. Images of the blood splattering on her face flew into her head, and soon her pillow grew wet.

Lacey wanted to curl up into a ball and die but she saw simone and realised that she had blamed it on herself. Lacey limped towards Simone and sat next to her stroking her hair softly "It's not your fault, It's not your fault,"she repeated over and over and over again in a soothing rhythm finally just kissing the top of her head and going to her bed sitting on uncomfortably "Does anyone have some of that wound cream left, or bandages," she asked begging that someone would

Last edited by a moderator:
[Dude, you got your own bed c: . But since Oceanelle is here one of us will have to but we don't have it figured out yet]

Simone settled down when Lacey came over to her bed and was brushing her hair. How can she be so brave? She said as she coughed, breathing in some dust from her pillow. She suddenly felt fatigued from all the stress and crying, but she wouldn't let herself sleep, it was only the early afternoon.

Kaine frowned, trying to keep Nicolette from seeing the extent of the damage done to Lacey. "We ran out a while ago, Lacey... It's not easy to get." He spoke regretfully, his face fixed in a frown. "Sorry..."

"I know, when are the next deliveries again," she asked
Her breaths getting shorter as her heart started to flutter at the wounds pain. "Maybe tommorow I'll try and steal some," she asked looking around like she had lost something "hey where is Stelos I haven't seen him all day," she said directing her question at the boys

3981933.png

Oceanelle peered up from her sketchbook bringing her thoughts back to the room only to witness and see the numerous lashes upon Lacey's pale skin. The girls observant blue eyes remained emotionless as she said,

"Let's at least get you all cleaned up."

Her soft quiet voice sailed through the air as she stood up once again before turning to Kaine asking,

"Do you mind showing me to the restroom and helping me get a washcloth?"

@Kaz & @Sexybae

Seeing the Wilson's return with the girls he felt sick, he picked up Skye and turned Skye's face towards the wall. He wasn't very happy with Kaine making he and Skye stay in the girls' room. He had never felt close with any of the girls before Skye came his only two friends were Stelios and Kaine the girls just caused more trouble who would have thought that the girls would cause more trouble than the boys. He can Kaine had only been beaten a few times a year since they had gotten there it seemed like one of the girls was always getting beaten what about Stelios? What will Kaine and Indo to protect him? Will we all get beaten? Will Skye get beaten? No you would never let that happen, but what if they make Skye watch? I don't want him to see Kaine, Stelios and I getting a beating.

(Well....that beating escalated quickly, in the future try to tone down the beatings a little bit everyone 100 wipes is kind off a lot)

"...Of course." Kaine replied to Oceanelle, standing from where he sat next to Nicolette and walking towards the door. "I don't think we ever actually got your name." He added, leading the new girl to the bathroom. There were two bathrooms in the orphanage, not counting the shower room, but the children were only allowed to use the small, run down one. "Here's the restroom. There's a better one downstairs, but only the Wilsons can use it.. When they're out, we pick which of us gets to use their shower, and sneak a few small things from the cabinets. Their shower is the only one that gets hot water..." He explained, opening the old wooden cabinet in the small bathroom and grabbing one of the only clean rags, handing it to Oceanelle. "Sorry you got sent here. It's not a fun place.."

@Whisper

Mr. Wilson went up to the girls room. he saw Xavier and Kaine standing there with skye. "Where is Stelios, i haven't seen him in a while?"

"Umm, I'm not really sure" Xavier said, he almost always told the Wilson's the truth but he hoped that Stelios would come back before he had to disclose where the boy really was.

3981933.png

The girl took the rag from the boys hand,

"Thank you, and it's not your fault so why apologize? It's simply fate that's dragged us along this road of hardships, it's unavoidable, and it's something we will all overcome together."

She replied flashing a soft smile at the boy before turning on the faucet on the sink and wetting the rag. She peered around the ancient small beat up bathroom to familiarize herself with her temporary home a bit more, she looked into the wooden cabinent and saw a small plastic tub filled with old toothbrushes and two tubes of toothpaste. The girl thought quickly and removed the tub from the cabinent before carefully placing the items that were once within the tub, onto the crooked shelf of the cabinent. She forgotten that shed dropped the wet rag into the sink and soon returned her attention to it when she wrung out the cold rag and filled the tub with water. She then draped the rag over the side of the tub before begining to lead the way out the restroom,

"Come on we have to return to the others, Im Oceanelle by the way..."

She stated n her soft mouse like voice as she carried the tub of water down the hall, then she heard the voice of Mr.Wilson and a murderous yet silent look appeared in her gelid blue eyes as she stared daggers into the mans back as her lips were set in a firm frown, her eyebrows slightly furrowed as she straightened her back and bit back the bitter venom of her words and with held her anger.

@Kaz

"Alright, Kaine have you see him?" He said to kaine with a blank expression on his face with his hands on his hips

Kaine stood silent like a deer in headlights for a moment, stalling as he tried to come up with an excuse. When he failed to come up with anything, he reacted in the only way he could think. Perhaps the only way anyone could think, after such a horrible day. Tightening his hand into a fist, he drew it back for momentum, putting all his strength into the hit as he swung it forward, punching the bastardly old man in the jaw. He knew at that moment he'd signed his own death certificate, but he could only hope it would get the Wilsons' mind off Stelios.

"Kaine don't!" Xavier screamed as his friend hit the old man. He squeezed Skye tighter against him as the fist collided with the man's jaw. First Stelios leaves and now Kaine is going to be pummeled into dust. This is all Stelios's fault, if he wouldn't have ran away Kaine wouldn't have punched Mr. Wilson.....Xavier was terrified of what would happen to his friend but knowing he had to protect Skye he took a step back wanting to blend into the wall.

(FYI the Wilson's are forty)

The man fell to the floor, he held his jaw after the punch. "It looks like you wanna die today kid" He grabbed the kids neck and pushed him at the wall. He then threw him on the ground. He looked at the kid holding on to Xavier. He pushed Xavier out of the way and grabbed the Skye and held him."Now tell me, where is Stelios?"

(@Kitsune @andrew21234 @Kaz )

Still feeling adrenaline from actually punching Mr. Wilson, seeing him grab Skye was only further enraging. "Don't you touch him!" He hissed, getting up from the ground and launching himself at Mr. Wilson, forcing him to the ground with his weight. "It doesn't fucking matter where Stelios is, just drop it!"

Skye was ripped from Xavier's arms and Xavier had three options 1. Tell the truth 2. Lie and give Mr. Wilson the wrong information 3. Plead with Mr. Wilson to just give Skye back...no matter what Kaine was going to get hurt and his trying to take the pressure off of Stelios had been in vain. 1. Would help Xavier and Skye, but condemn Stelios 2. Would hurt Xavier and possibly Slye-so that one is out. 3. Didn't seem horrible, it would make Xavier seem weak, but that is what Mr. Wilson wanted so he went with 3. "Mr. Wilson please just give Skye back, he didn't do anything he's just a kid!"

Kaine jumped at him, they were all fighting each other. "Uh what's happening" Stelios appears behind the four of them, Mr.Wilson drops the boy and pushes Kaine off him "Where the hell were you!?" He walks to him."I was in the bathroom" Wilson stared him in the eyes, then slaps him. "Don't take long next time" he then walked out of the room.

Last edited:
Xavier rushed forward and grabbed Skye just as Stelios appeared. As Mr. Wilson left Xavier turned to Kaine "what the heck is the matter with you? Are you ok though?" not waiting for a response he turned to Stelios "what the heck is the matter with you?" Xavier said glaring at the younger boy.

(Well that was semi-anticlimactic)

Status
Not open for further replies.