Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier sat there in silence while Dante ate the leftover burnt toast. What can I do to make it up to him? he thought to himself. Why does he hate Skye so much?

( if you wanna control the Wilson's you can have them come in and try to beat Dante and Xavier take the blame for whatever Dante did and Xavier could make it up to him......by being beaten haha)

Benji got up from Skye and let him play, walking downstairs..."What the?" He said as he saw Skyes twin going to lay down with Stelios after thinking he was going crazy.​

Karma got up, and decided to head over to the girls' room. Upon entering, she stared directly at Venus, for she easily could see it. She then got lost in her thoughts, and started playing zoo in her imagination. Not the normal kind where kids play with animals. Her own kind, where she really managed it, and animals could die. Sometimes she'd stand still, crying when she lost an animal. Karma loved her little sessions of imagination, for they were the only thing still keeping her mind alive.

(Sorry for the wait.)

The Wilson's:
Mrs Wilson has been eating her breakfast in her room. Her dear husband in pain whiles eating his morning meal. "Dear we seem to have gained some new brats since we left. I swear those new shits don't seem to know there place. Could you believe that little rock punk last night the nerve!"
Mrs. Wilson little rage session was interrupted by her favorite morning drama. "Holy Shit! Can you believe Jason left Margret for that little *hore!" Mrs. Wilson was so angered at the seasons final of her show ended with a twist and cliff hanger. She stood up in a fit."I'm taking the dishes now! you rest up!" Practically Throwing the door open she storms out of her room. "What the hell are you brats still doing eating?! What makes you think you deserve so much bread?!" The woman's face is beat red but it's anyone's guess as to why she is angry.

Xavier looked at the woman and then at Dante, the little boy hated being touched and Mrs. Wilson beating him would not help. He knew what he needed to do, "because I told him to take a lot, he barely took any I ate six pieces already and I'm thinking of taking a few more!"

Breaking out of her imagination, Karma decided music might help. Singing, first. Then dance. She decided to start with her favorite (not mine though) The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy, her (and my!) favorite band.

(Sorry im drowning in school work)
Mrs Wilson:
"Who do you think your speaking to Xavier!? You have been here long enough to know better" I don't know what has gotten into these shits lately? I'm gonna beat him and the little shit with him. They need to learn there place. Mrs Wilson was fuming Who is that brat sitting next to Xavier anyway? "What's your name you little brat"

Dante: The sudden surge of aggression in the room has frightened Dante. "D..D. Dante." Dante has jumped up holding the back of Xavier s shirt while he used him as a shield against the old woman. Dante's hand is shaking.
(He is not to aggressive at this point)
(I don't know what to have Mrs. Wilson do if you want to have her do what ever to your character.)

"Dante didn't do anything you stupid old bat" Xavier said. Normally he would never talk like this to Mrs. Wilson but he was trying to get Dante out of trouble.

"Get over here you little brat" Mrs. Wilson said walking up to Xavier and slapping him across the face, shoving him down she began the kick Xavier in the stomach and left after she got a few good kicks in.

Xavier grabbed his stomach and coughed blood onto the floor.

(Ok no problem school comes first!)

(Bump, if everyone is getting bored with this I have a spin-off of this in mind)

( that's ok @SgShallow I'm talking to everyone else, well I was thinking since this things slowly dying :'( that we could go a few years in the future to where Scottie, Kaine and Xavier are adults and adopt the other kids and they could love their crazy lives....and the Wilson's go to jail haha)

( that's ok @SgShallow I'm talking to everyone else, well I was thinking since this things slowly dying :'( that we could go a few years in the future to where Scottie, Kaine and Xavier are adults and adopt the other kids and they could love their crazy lives....and the Wilson's go to jail haha)
(I Like the Idea something like a two or three years later and you guys have revived enough money from the lawsuit to open your own home. Maybe? this will also allow for a reconfermation as to who is interested)

(I Like the Idea something like a two or three years later and you guys have revived enough money from the lawsuit to open your own home. Maybe? this will also allow for a reconfermation as to who is interested)
(Ill be up for this)

Status
Not open for further replies.