Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the Wilson's pushed through the door Xavier rushed over to Skye and pulled him away from the Wilson's who were about to grab the girls. Xavier turned Skye away from the Wilson's "don't look" he told the small buy and covered Skye's ears trying to block out as much of what they were saying as possible. Skye was too young to see that, and Xavier was half expecting the Wilson's to beat the girls in front of them. What are they going to do when they find out Stelios is gone?

(
@Kitsune )

Last edited:
Simone holds her breath, scared of what was to come of Lacey. She was shaking uncontrollably in the chair as she watched the Wilsons standing in the room. A tear found its way out of her eye, slithering down her pale skin silently. I hate them. She screamed in her head. I HATE THEM. She sat still, with a fixed face all but a few tears falling off her eyelashes.

[Aaaaahhhh, so much has happened~]

Skye was getting ready to continue playing with Nicolette, when Xavier appeared once more. At his question, the blond boy beamed, nodding. Soon, his happy mood deflated considerably as the Wilsons appeared out of nowhere. With wide eyes, he watched them storm inside and make their way to two of the girls. He was frozen to the spot at the Wilsons' conditions, trying not to say a word. He didn't want the girl to get beaten more than she needed to. He was grabbed and, before he knew it, all he saw was darkness. Craning his neck, he looked up at Xavier, eyes glistening with unshed tears. At the older boy's words, he nodded, not wanting to see it anyways. Skye's little hands clutched Xavier's pants before he buried his face into his legs, hoping that everything would be over soon, as tears slid down his cheeks.

Feeling the young. Oh grabbing his jeans he looked down and felt his jeans getting wet. He must be crying, because I'm not peeing, poor kid. As the Wilson's left the room Xavier got down on Skye's level putting his hands on Skye's shoulders. "You okay? Do you want to go back to the room?"

Reactions: Whisper and Kitsune
Kaine frowned, hurrying to Nicolette's side after Xavier lifted Skye away. "Are you alright..?" He asked, gently placing a hand on her back. It annoyed him how Xavier had only thought of the younger boy, but he didn't say anything, keeping his attention on the children. Normally, he'd try to distract the Wilson's to protect the others, but it was a rather extreme case of wrong place, wrong time, and too much rage from the Wilsons. He didn't know what must have happened to set them off so harshly, but he hadn't even a chance to step in their way.

Skye used the back of his hands to rub his eyes, trying to get rid of the tears and dry his tear-streaked cheeks. He would let out a sniffle every now and then, fighting back more tears. At Xavier's question, he nodded. He was as okay as one could be. He could only hope that the girls wouldn't be beat too bad. But the hope wasn't that big. It's not like he wanted to go back. He just wanted to stay far away from the Wilsons and he said this in a low voice. "I just want to s-stay away from the W-Wilsons...."

"I know Skye, I know, do you want to go back to our room?" Xavier asked wanting to get the little boy as far away from this awful situation as possible. The young boy's cheeks had tears flowing down them and Xavier's heart broke to see him cry.

"Xavier, we're all going to stay right here and wait for the girls. Do you honestly want to leave Nicolette alone in here? Calm down with your weird possessiveness and let's all just sit down and calm down. Okay?"

Mrs Wilson Got the whip ready and struck Lacey's already pink bare flesh with it make a thick red gash appear in her back he continued smiling as he did so after the 5th lash blood appeared on the lash marks and Lacey let out a whimper "10 more then so you have 105 left," she smirked turning towards Simone as Mrs Wilson saw Simones tears she slapped her hard across her pale face "You weak girl,Maybe we should punish you as well," she said haughtily before turning back to her husband and whispering after he had nodded she smiled and went back to holding Lacey's limbs.

After the 90th stroke there wasn't a piece of skin on Lacey's back it was just a mess of flesh and blood on her back. Lacey started to crunch into the corner but Mrs Wilson pulled her up by her frail wrist and turn towards simone whip in hand "You are going to be left alone for one hour with the door locked if by the end of the hour Lacey's stomach should look like her back," Lacey started to protest but Mrs Wilson just quickly kicked her in the ribs making her double over

Simone felt as if she was about to throw up when she heard what Mrs Wilson said. She closed eyes tightly, seizing the tears that would pour out if she opened them. She instantly dropped the whip when it was given to her, not wanting touch the thing. Jesus Christ. She cried in her head, hitting it against the chair.

Lacey turned her head towards simone and gave her a soft smile "Ill be fine just do it," she mouthed. Mr and Mrs Wilson excited the room and slammed the door leaving them. Lacey turned around and gave Simone the whip before hugging her and going against the wall ready for the first hit

Simone shook her head, standing up. The amount of stress she was going through made her dizzy. "I can't" She croaked, watching the girl who was younger than her act so brave. Simone set the bloody whip down and put a hand on her forehead. "This effing house" She whispered, but she didn't say effing.

Lacey took Simones head in her hands and smiled "Turn around and everything will be fine, don't do anything,"
Lacey facing a different way collected the whip off the ground and started to whip herself red bloody marks appearing slowly on her bruised flesh as the thin whip connected with her pale skin

Simone stays turned around, hearing the whip hit Lacey made her jump and she began to cry. "Lacey, stop. Can't we fake it somehow?" Her stomach lets out as she hears the crack of the whip again, and she vomits a bit of bile onto the floor from being so nervous.

Last edited by a moderator:
"They will feel it and I don't know how to fake it without them knowing," ignoring Simones vomiting she started to think about how to fake it but she couldn't come up with anything since she knew that Mrs Wilson would run their fingers through it as they had done beforehand

Simone closed her eyes, taking deep ragged breaths while there was a moment of silence. "I'll help you" She whispered, barely being able to say it. She felt guilty letting Lacey do it to herself, while she stood there crying. She turned around avoiding looking at the marks on her back and the few that the girl had made on her stomach.

Lacey nodded silently and went against the wall clutching onto it desperately she closed her eyes and lifted up her shirt as she got ready for Simones whip she wasn't angry at the girl and was instead pleased that at least one of them wouldn't get hurt

Simone sucked in a deep breath through her teeth and held it there as she whipped one. She whimpered and struck a second time. "If I put these in vertical rows" Her voice sounded tight. "And then horizontal rows, I will only have to maybe 6." The whips comes down another 5 times before Simone stops as she had begun to gag again. Then she continued to procedure.

Last edited by a moderator:
After Simone had finished Lacey let herself slide down the walk and she started to whimper hugging her knees into her chest as she rocked back and forth. The door snapped open and Mrs Wilson stormed in and approached Lacey "Get up you retched Orphan," she said as she kicked Lacey's stomach Lacey let out a short shriek as this happened Mrs Wilson just pulled her up and checked her chest as she saw the bloody mess she smiled and grabbed Lacey and Simone by the necks before nearly throwing then I to their bedroom

Stelios took a black hoodie out of the dumpster, he grabbed a half empty bottle of water, he pored the water on the sweater and it wiped the dirt off it. He then put the sweater on putting the hood on so no one can see his face. You should of stayed, what if the Wilson's find out and punish your friends? The words shot through his mind like a lightning bolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.