Mountain Oak: Academy for Supernaturals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I snag Swim Co- Captain and Book Club leader?

Also could we perhaps add an equestrian or animal club of sorts?

Who are you going to have for swim co-capn I wanna know so that them and Ari can be friends

Who are you going to have for swim co-capn I wanna know so that them and Ari can be friends
I was going to have my girl , Brianna do the co - capt bit.^^

I will try my best to

Reactions: HEX
I love how all three elves in this rp are male xD

If you give me a bit today I can work out her powers and abilities as well as her weaknesses.

How do I join this roleplay?
Click the overview thread. If on mobile scroll down to a link label: alternate sign-ups. If on computer it should be on the right hand side of the screen. This will direct you to the sign ups. A post or two down should be the character sheet. Copy it. Begin creating your character. You can reference other characters from other rpers for help. Also make sure to read the rules.

She has been updated with strengths and weaknesses

[BCOLOR=#666699]Okay guys! So I am making a website for this! Schedules, Dorm Assignments, and the upcoming events will be posted there! I will be linking it in the cast list as well as the Sign-ups thread![/BCOLOR]

Reactions: MadKingJai™
[BCOLOR=#666699]Okay guys! So I am making a website for this! Schedules, Dorm Assignments, and the upcoming events will be posted there! I will be linking it in the cast list as well as the Sign-ups thread![/BCOLOR]
My crappy busy life has been keeping me away from making chars, but definitely before end of the upcoming week^^

I fixed Arithella btw gorgeous

I'm really bad at finding RL pictures, so...

... does my character need a human form? Can he or she just walk around without opposable thumbs?

... does my character need a human form? Can he or she just walk around without opposable thumbs?
I could help you if you need it.

I would prefer that you had a real picture. I see that Innocent has offered to help, but I can also help if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.