More Than This <3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adsila watched as he placed them on the table and looked back up at Zayn "You owe me" Adsila said and walked off a bit "Come on then" Adsila said with a small smile

Zayn smiled, and led her out to the minivan. He held the door open for her, and then climbed in the opposite side. "How about some music while we drive?" He grinned, and flicked on the CD player. Gotta Be You blared out and he smiled.

Adsila folled him and smiled "Thanks" Adsila said as he opened the door for her and got in "Music would be good" Adsila said and laughed as it was One Direction "Are you trying to play it so you don't forget your words" Adsila said teasing him

"Maybe.... Why don't you sing?" Zayn had a plan for the day, and this was the start of it. He took a left, and began to sing along with the music.

Adsila looked at him and raised an eyebrow "Zayn what are you up to" Adsila said looking at his face and groaned "Like i have a choice" Adsila said and slumped down in her seat and started to sing with Zayn

They sang for the whole journey and soon Zayn pulled up outside a building with loads of people outside. Zayn parked, and grinned at Adsila. "C'mon - this is the main surprise."

Adsila had enjoyed singing with Zayn and looked at where they pulled up "You think i am going out there" Adsila said looking at the amounte of people "Zaynnnnn what are you making me do, what is this suprise" Adsila said looking at him

Zayn just grinned and took her hand. "Just come with me and you will see what I am talking about." He led her out of the car, and around the back of the building. They went through a series of corridors until they reached a small room. Zayn smiled, and proclaimed, "You, Adsila Tomlinson, are auditioning for the X Factor." He had set it up late last night as a surprise for her.

Adsila frowed a little but followed him and was looking around a bit confused and looked around when they stopped and looked up at Zayn "What, no no Zayn i-i-i can't" Adsila said and looked down biting her lip "Your not going to give me a choice are you" Adsila mumbled still looking down

"If it helps, I will play back-up for you on guitar, but I will always be here." Zayn gazed into her eyes and softly said, "I love you, and I am not going anywhere," He didn't notice Dermot approaching them, he was so lost in her eyes.

Adsila looked back up at Zayn still biting her lip and nodded "Will you please?" Adsila asked not knowing if she would be able to go on her own and smiled placing a hand on his cheek "I Love you too" Adsila said and kissed him on the lips

Zayn nodded, and kissed her forehead. Just then Dermot spoke, "Hey Zayn. Been a while since I saw you here. So, is she ready?" He turned to Adsila, and smiled. "Hey, I'm Dermot O Leary." He held out his hand.

Adsila smiled up at Zayn and turned around when she heard the familiar voice of Dermot O Leary, "Hey, it's nice to meet you, i'm Adsila Tomlinson" Adsila said and took his hand and knew by her last name people would of course remember Louis "I think i'm ready" Adsila said biting her lip

Dermot shook her hand. "You Louis's sister? I remember when he was standing here same as you are." He smiled, and glanced at the stage. "Ok, you're on. What song are you doing?"

Zayn squeezed her hand reassuringly.

Adsila looked and him and smiled nodding "Yeah i'm Louis Tomlinson's sister, i remember that, i was going to audition as well but erm backed out last time" Adsila said and looked at the stage and closed her eyes taking in a breath "Everything about you by One Direction" Adsila said and opened her eyes

Dermot nodded, and gestured to the stairs. "You're on."

Zayn led her up the stairs, and onto the stage. He was met by a crowd of cheers and whoops. "One Direction fans apparently." He whispered to her to try and help her relax. "Want me to sing back-up?" He glanced at the judges - Gary Barlow, Tulisa, Louis Walsh, and Kelly Rowland. "You'll be fine."

Adsila looked at him and then as Zayn pulled her onto the stage and she stayed next to him, and smiled "Zayn your fans are where ever you go" Adsila said and sighed and nodded "No, it''s fine i can do it on my own" Adsila said and let go of Zayn's hand and went to the mic and smiled "Hey i'm Adsila Tomlinson" Adsila said into the mic smiling

Gary was the one who greeted her, "Hello Adsila - why have you come to audition today?" He noticed Zayn but didn't say anything about it.

Adsila smiled and bit her lip "Well i was going to audition last year with my brother Louis Tomlinson but i backed out at the last minute and he has told me to come and audition and then you have Zayn who has forced me to come here and i guess i'm going to audition and don't really have a choice" Adsila said biting her lip again and looked at Zayn

Zayn stepped forward, and smiled at the judges. "Adsila has an amazing voice, and she deserves to be heard. Ladies, and Gentlemen, Adsila Tomlinson." He smiled at her, and stepped out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.