More Than This <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adsila crossed her arms over her chest as she looked at all her daughters and looked at Zayn and raised her eyebrow "Zayn you do know i'm your wife right?" she asked with a smile and shook her head "Girls, Daddy is the singer not me" she said softly.

"Come on - just one song? How about this one:" Zayn grinned as he began to sing loudly, "She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes, she'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes, she'll be coming 'round the mountain, coming 'round the mountain, coming 'round the mountain when she comes, yee haw!" He finished off with a grin, and did a short bow.

The girls clapped for him, and Zayn chuckled. "Now, your turn."

Adsila looked at him with her eyebrow raised as he sang and couldn't help but laugh at him "You just made a complete fool of yourself, i should of filmed that and put it on twitter for your fans to sing and no i'm not singing that" she said shaking her head as she took a bite out a breakfast bar "And anyway, i'm not that great at singing so i don't know why you and the girls want me to sing"

"Making my daughters happy is not making a fool out of myself." Zayn grinned. "And you are an amazing singer - remember when you auditioned for X Factor? You got a yes from all four judges because your singing is incredible, and the only reason you didn't get past judges houses was because you had a bit of a throat infection at the time. You would have got in otherwise." He smiled and kissed her hand. "You should sing Torn for the girls - it's your best song you have ever sang."

Adsila giggled and nodded "It is, you make a fool out of yourself so they will laugh" she said smiling and shrugged "Yeah but that was a one off thing i done, i mean yeah i got all the way to judges house and yeah i did have a throat infection and it was a bit at the time, it got a lot worse after that, i mean i wasn't allowed to speak for 2 days" she said and raised an eyebrow and groaned "Alright fine, i'll sing Torn" she said and started off singing it before getting to the chorus and would stop there. "I'm torn. I'm all out of faith, This is how I feel, I'm cold and I am shamed, Lying naked on the floor, Illusion never changed, Into something real, I'm wide awake and I can see, The perfect sky is torn, You're a little late, I'm already torn"

Zayn listened as she sang, and he grinned widely. "Still an angel's voice." He smiled, and pecked her lips as he picked up the empty cereal bowls and put them in the sink. "Who wants some toast?" He turned to the girls.

Louisa nodded happily, and sat back in her seat. "Mummy sing really good!"

Adsila giggled and pecked his lips back with a smile "Why thank you" she said smiling a wide grin at him and laughed at what Louisa said and she kissed the top of her head with a smile "Thanks sweetie" she said smiling "Good to know i can still sing good"

Leia clapped with a giggle "Yay Mummy"

When everyone was finally ready, Zayn pulled on his beanie and picked up his keys. "Everyone ready?" He smiled, and scooped up Leia in his arms, putting her on his shoulders. "You like it up there, my little monkey, don't you?" Zayn grinned and held her up as they all left the apartment, and headed out to the car park.

Adsila smiled as she put the girls shoes on their feet and nodded "Everyone is ready" she said smiling as she picked Louisa up as she reached her arms up for her and held her against her hip and taking a hold of Lily's hand as she followed after Zayn.

Leia giggled as she held onto her Dad's hands "I love it Daddy".

"Princess Leia has become Queen of the world!" Zayn announced with a grin. "Wave to all your people, my queen." He chuckled to himself as he carefullly carried her out of the building. He unlocked the car, and opened the back doors to put his daughters into their seats.

Adsila rolled her eyes but couldn't help but laugh when Leia giggled and blew kisses with her hand "the only thing is Zayn I thought I was queen huh? What happened to that" she teased with a smile as she went to the other side of the car and put Louisa down in her seat before picking lily up and placing her in her seat in the middle.

"Hmm, you are the Queen Mother - she is the Queen." Zayn teased back with a grin and fastened Leia into her seat before closing the door. He got into the drivers seat and started up the engine as he waited for Adsila to get in.

Adsila laughed at what he said as she strapped in Lily "Well i guess i can go with Queen Mother" she said smiling and kissed Lily's head before going to the passenger side of the car and getting into it with a smile.

When they reached the nursery, Zayn carried Lily and Louisa into the main hall of the building where parents were dropping their kids off. He smiled, and kissed their heads. "Mummy and I will come and pick you three up later, ok? Now you can play here with all these other little boys and girls. Love you." He set them down, and hugged each girl in turn, getting all emotional now.

Adsila carried Leia in her arms with a smile as she went into the hall after Zayn and could sure tell her and Zayn where one of the younger parents here but then again she was 18 when she had the triplets so it was expected. She gave Leia a kiss with a smile as she set her daughter down on the ground "We wil see you later girls and behave" she said and kissed each of there heads and gave them a hug and got to Louisa and sighed as she wouldn't let go of her "Lou sweetie, you will be fine you have your sisters and me and Daddy will pick you up later" she said softly and got Louisa's arms off from around her and kissed her forehead, trying to stop herself from crying.

Zayn gently detached Lily's arms from his leg, and kissed her forehead. "You go play with your sisters." He softly said, and straightened up. He wrapped his arms around Adsila's waist as the girls went into the nursery room, and sat down at one of the little tables. Zayn swallowed, "Our girls are growing up...."

Adsila smiled as she watched the girls go and she rested her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist and glanced up at him with tears in her eyes "They have grown up so fast" she said with a small smile and glancing back at the door they went in "Our beautiful girls"

"I remember when they were just little babies..." Zayn sighed wistfully. "I wish we could keep them as babies forever, so they'll always need us like they do now." He kissed her head again. "Come on, lets go before we both start bawling our eyes out."

Adsila nodded with a smile "Zayn they will always be our little girls" she said smiling "But yeah i remember when they where first born" she said smiling and shrugged "Not anything you can do about them growing up" she said smiling and nodded "I think that's a good idea because i will end up crying in a matter of minutres"

They walked outside and got into the car again. Zayn reached over and gently squeezed Adsila's hand with a smile. "How about we go and visit Niall and Lissa? I think Lissa's getting into the hormonal stage of pregnancy, and she could probably use some advice." Niall had gotten married to a girl he knew from back home, and they were now expecting a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.