More Than This <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adsila walked outside with him. She smiled as her hand was squeezed "Yeah we can go and visit Niall and Lissa, most of the stages involve being hormonal, just as long as she doesn't stress herself out then she'll be fine" she said smiling and kissed Zayn's cheek "First Horan baby" she said with a smile on her face "All you guys will be great Dads and you are a great Dad"

Zayn smiled and started the car up again. "Niall's thrilled about it, I think. Every time we talk to each other, it's all about the baby. Then again I was the same whenever you were having the triplets." He chuckled. "Not an easy pregnancy that one, I remember."

Adsila smiled with a nod "Lissa i remember her calling me when she found out and was scared of telling Niall but i think Niall is thrilled, yeah you always talked about the triplets" she said smiling and shook her head "Not an easy prengnancy at all, my back was killing me most of the time"

"But I made that better, didn't I?" Zayn flashed her a cheeky grin as they drove out of the car park again. However, as they pulled out of the nursery car park, Zayn caught sight of a sad Louisa face at the window, and his heart ached for her. He would want nothing more than to be able to go in there, and get her, and tell her that he would always be with her.

They headed down the street, and Zayn let out a breath. "I am just....this is harder than I thought, leaving the girls behind. I thought it would be easier than this, but it really isn't." His voice cracked a little with the emotion building up.

Adsila laughed and nodded "Yeah you helped made it better with your amazing back massages and rubs" she said smiling at him. She didn't mean to look back at the window but she saw Louisa looking sad as well and felt her eyes well up with tears, one of her baby girls seemed to not want to stay and she had the same feeling as Zayn, if she could then she would go back and get all three of her girls but they had to grow up and learn to be away in school- even if it was jusr nursery.

She let out a breath as she closed her eyes "I-i don't like it Zayn, did you just see Lou's face then" she said and tears actually fell down her cheeks "I-it's hard but they have to go to nursery, they can't be with us forever" she whispered and put a hand on top of his thigh in a relaxing way.

"It is so much harder than I thought. I'm trying to not just turn back now and collect the girls." Zayn blinked back the tears that came to his brown eyes. "I want to, but I know that I have to let them go. They have to go to nursery, and they can't just stay home all day with us." He sighed and glanced at Adsila. "Are you ok?" He softly whispered.

Adsila listened to what he said and nodded her head "You aren't the only one who is determind to go back and collect the girls but you are right Zayn, we have to let the girls go and they have to go to nursery or they won't want to school when they reach 5" she said because wiping her cheeks again and she nodded her head "Oh yeah i'm fine Zayn" she said softly and gave his thigh a squeeze "Just a bit emotional about letting the girls go"

Just then they pulled up outside Niall and Lissa's house, and Zayn stopped the car. He reached over and wrapped his arms around Adsila in a hug. "It will be easier to do it as time goes on. Hopefully." He sighed and kissed her cheek. "We're getting too old now." Zayn teased with a grin, trying to cheer them both up a bit.

Adsila looked at Zayn and wrapped her arms back around him in a hug "Mmmm hopefully it will, first time is always the hardest, just it will kill me if when we drop them off again and if they cry and don't want to go" she said and laughed at what she said "We aren't that old Zayn" she said smiling and gave his lips a peck "Come on, let's go see Nialler and Lissa"

He grinned and got out of the car, opening her car door for her. "Well when our daughters start talking about boys, then I will be too old." He joked with a grin.

Adsila smiled as she got out of the car and rolled her eyes "Of anything you will be keeping guys away from them becuase i know how protective you are of them, a protective Daddy for sure"

Zayn laughed and shrugged. "What dad isn't protective? After I met your dad for the first time, he interrogated me about my intentions and about how much I loved you." He chuckled, and knocked on the front door of the house.

Niall opened the door with a grin, "Hey guys." He turned and called, "Lissa! Zayn and Ads are here!"

Adsila smiled at him and shook her head "All Dad's are protective of their little girls, yeah my dad gave you a very hard time when you met him, same as my StepDad, you had two to go through" she said smiling as she waited next to Zayn and smiled at Niall.

Lissa heard Niall call and her eyes lit up with a smile "Okay give me a sec, i'm coming" she called back to him and gave her hair one last brush before she went to the door and she smiled at them "Hey"

Zayn smiled, and gave her a gentle hug. "Hey Lissa. How's the baby doing? When are you both going for the gender scan?" He glanced at Niall, who replied, "In about a week. We're really excited for it - if it's a boy, we're calling it RJ, and if it's a girl, Jasmine."

Zayn grinned widely, "RJ as in rogan josh? As in my favourite food?" He chuckled.

Lissa smiled as she hugged Zayn back before hugging Adsila as well. "yeah the babys good, doing well but me on the other hand I'm a bit emotional from the hormones going crazy but yeah I'm excited to find out what we are having, I really can't wait" she said smiling and laughed "as you can guess Niall picked out RJ" she said smiling.

Adsila laughed as she hugged Lissa back "they are good names though even if one of them is to do with food and this emotional thing, it will go down a bit after a while" she said smiling.

Niall laughed. "Hey, it's an awesome name. Anyway, come on in." He led them into the den, and sat down on the sofa. "How is the triplets' first day at nursery?" He asked tentatively, knowing that this might be a sensitive subject.

Zayn followed him in, and sighed as he sat down beside Niall. "It's hard, but you know, it'll hopefully get a little easier. Our girls are growing up, and we have to let them spread their wings a little." It was hard to think that the girls were growing up and would one day be moving out and going to university and getting jobs, and leaving their mum and dad behind.

Lissa laughed and kissed Niall's cheek "It can't be that bad of a name if i agreed to it for being a boys name" she said smiling before following in after Niall and sitting herself down next to him "Oh yeah the girls where starting nursery today wasn't they"

Adsila sat herself on Zayn's lap and letting lissa have the other side of Niall "Mmmm it was really hard, i mean i have been so used to them being at home with me, screaming and laughing and now i won't hear that, it gives me time to start my modelling back up again that is for sure seeing as i stopped that as it got too much but we do have to let them go someday"

"And it means us guys can get more recording sessions in. Until the triplets are older, we'll have to hold off on any major tours, but until then we can still do shows here and there around the UK and Ireland." Zayn explained with a smile. "Oh yeah, according to my wife, I made a fool out of myself this morning over breakfast - how is making my daughters happy, making a fool out of myself?" He raised an eyebrow.

Adsila looked at Zayn and smiled. "you guys could still go on tour alright maybe not huge ones but ones around the uk and Ireland are okay because you can get straight back here if anything happens" she said with a shrug "but yes you can do more recording" she said and rolled her eyes at what Zayn mentioned.

Lissa couldn't help but giggle "awww come in ads he wanted to make his daddy girl daughters happy and laughing" she said smiling at her "I really can't wait to have this little baby"

Niall smiled and squeezed her hand, "Our beautiful baby." He kissed her cheek and then sat back. "So, what are you two going to do while the girls are at school?" Thankfully One Direction had decided to take a year out since Niall and Lissa had discovered that they were to become parents, so they were enjoying having some time off to just de-stress.

Zayn shrugged. "I dunno - probably just do some shopping later. What do you wanna do, Ads? Any errands you need to run?"

Status
Not open for further replies.