More Than This <3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adsila smiled and laughed "Well i thought you would be a dad who will be protective of his three girls and making sure that guys are right for them" she said smiling and watched Louisa crawl over to Liam "Louisa is going to be the first one to walk i bet you" she said grinning

"Yeah - she's inherited the Tomlinson spirit, not afraid to try anything." He smiled. "I found her trying to shove your slipper into the dvd player the other day, and when I took it off her, she pouted, and sat on the armchair with her arms crossed." He watched Liam with Louisa and smiled. All the guys had warmed to their roles as godfathers - Niall absolutely adored Lily, Liam spoiled Louisa rotten, and Harry was almost never separated from Leia. Of course, Louis was the doting uncle, always cooing over them.

Adsila giggled "Takes after her mum and her Uncle with the Tomlinson spirit" she said smiling and laughed "Well that pout is coming from you Zayn, i hardly ever pouted i used to scream instead if i didn't get my way and used to bring the Sass" she said smiling "The arms crossed yeah that's so me" she said smiling and leaned into Zayns side "three beautiful girls, do we even need any more kids" she said smiling

"Nope - unless you want any more?" Zayn smiled, and wrapped an arm around her as Lily and Leia both climbed down, and crawled over to their godfathers, who happily picked them up and started playing with them. Zayn chuckled. "The guys spoil our girls more than we do."

"Mmmmmm i don't know if i want anymore, maybe when we are a bit older than this we can try again but i'm not sure" she said and wrapped her arms around Zayn when both the girls got off "They sure are more spolit by them than us"

"We made good choices in who was godfather to who - Lily's so much like Niall now, and Louisa's actually quite calm, like Liam. Personalities are rubbing off on them." Zayn smiled. "This is the best birthday ever - thank you, love." He kissed her forehead with a soft smile.

Adsila smiled and nodded "I think we did make good choices for who to be the godfather of each of them because no wonder Lily eats a lot because Niall is normally the one who feeds her if she wants him and yeah Louisa is calm like Liam until she turns into a true Tomlinson at things" she said and kissed his cheek "No problem and i know you wanted to thank me later on but i do have something special to show you" she whispered into his ear with a smile

He raised an eyebrow with interest, "Oh? What do you want to show me?" Zayn was extremely curious right now as to what Adsila had to show him.

Adsila smiled and went to his ear again "How does me in very sexy underwear sound to you and giving you any treatmeant in our room tonight while the girls are asleep and it's just you and me" she whispered with a smile and nibbled on his earlobe

A smile spread across his face, and he whispered back, "That sounds just perfect - especially the sexy underwear part." He grinned, and moaned a little from the nibbling on his earlobe. Thankfully everyone else was too busy to notice the moan, or the rising situation in his now very tight jeans which he quickly tried to hide with a sofa cushion.

Adsila smiled a wide grin as she noticed his smile "I went out the other day to get it especially for you and for this night and if you love it more then i can always wear it now and then" she whispered smiling and grinned when she heard his moan and kissed his ear with a smile and giggled as he put a sofa cushion on his sistuation and put her hand under the cushion with a smile and teased him a bit more

He bit his lip to keep in the series of moans which were elicited from the teasing on his turn-on. "Adsila Malik, just wait til tonight..." He softly whispered though the corner of his mouth as he tried to keep the other guys from hearing what was happening to him.

Adsila giggled and took her hand off with a cheeky grin and sat back on the sofa and put her legs onto Zayn's lap "Fine, i'll wait till tonight" she said with a cheeky grin still

Zayn laughed, and began rubbing her feet for her. "So, no actual presents for me?" He teased with a grin.

Harry heard this, and he scrambled to his feet, excitedly saying, "We have presents for our very own Vain Zayn!" He chuckled and went to get the hidden gifts from the cupboard.

Adsila giggled and shrugged "I would call myself a present" she said smiling and looked at Harry and laughed "But yeah you do have other presents" she said smiling at him

Zayn opened the first present from Harry and he laughed. "Yay, another mirror!" He held up the hand mirror with his name on the back in rhinestones. "Thanks Haz."

Harry chuckled, and handed him the next one. "This is from your boyfriend over there." He gestured to Liam.

Zayn raised an eyebrow, "Haz, you do realise I am married? And straight?"

Adsila watched him open his present and shook her head "Really Haz another mirror for him, you know how bad he is already" she teased with a smile and couldn't help but giggle at what he said to Zayn

Liam shook his head "Seriously Harry? i am still with Danielle if you haven't noticed"​

Zayn rolled his eyes. "Thanks anyway, Li." He grinned, and opened the present. His smile grew. "Aww, thanks." He held up the photoframe with a picture of Zayn and Liam in it. "You're turning so soppy lately." Zayn teased with a grin.

Liam nodded with a smile at him and laughed with a shrug "No problem at all, just thought you might want a good photo of us together" he said smiling and rolled his eyes

"Thanks anyway." Zayn smiled, and picked up the next one, which was incredibly large. He raised an eyebrow. "Louis? What the hell did you get me?" He was slightly scared to see what was in the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.