More Than This <3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adsila laughed and rested her head on the back of the sofa and giggled "Zayn knowing my brother it's going to be something weird" she said grinning and gasped when a pillow hit her "Louis Tomlinson" she said smiling

Louis stuck his tongue at her, and replied, "Adsila Jane Malik - I do know how to give sensible gifts." He rolled his eyes.

Zayn slowly unwrapped the package and laughed. "A popcorn machine! Thanks Lou." He rolled his eyes with a grin.

Adsila raised an an eyebrow at him and pouted "Did you just stick your tongue out at me Louis" she asked and laughed "You want a bet, you have never in my life hardly given me a sensible gift" she said grinning

(I sent you the link for our Jade/Perrie roleplay by the way)

Zayn laughed, and set the machine aside. "You guys are amazing. I love you all." He sat back, and kissed the side of Adie's face.

That night, Zayn padded into the bedroom, and yawned. "The guys are finally gone, and the girls are in bed." He lay down beside Adsila with a smile, and ruffled her hair up playfully. "And you can't do the same to me because it is my birthday and anyway my hair is already messy."

[yeah i got it, i didn't have time to reply last night, i am going to le do it after this one :D]

Adsila smiled a wide grin "We all love you too Zayn" she said smiling and leaned into his lips n her face with a smile.

She looked up at Zayn when he yanwed and giggled when he ruffled her hair up and she rested herself on his chest "Well the guys are gone and the girls are in bed" she said smiling and ran her fingers through his hair "Yeah your hair is a mess already" she said grinning "Now are you too tired for me and my underwear tonight?" she asked with a cheeky grin

"Hmm, I am never too tired for that." He grinned back, and pulled her on top of him, kissing her deeply. He ran his tongue over her lower lip with a smirk, and playfully squeezed her bum.

Adsila giggled as he pulled her on top of him and she kissed him back deeply and moaned when he ran his tongue over her lip lip and squeezed her bum "Good, i'm glad to hear you aren't tired for this" she mumbled against his lips

Two years later, the triplets were due to start their first day of nursery. Zayn lay in bed, still sleeping, until three little bodies came running into the room and jumped on top of him. The triplets were now nearly four, and they were now gabbering away about everything and anything. He groaned when Lily started bouncing on his stomach. "Babes, let Daddy sleep."

Adsila thought two years went by quick, her three girls now 3 and nearly four and starting nursery today. She of course had managed to get herself out of bed to get the girls fed and everything before they went on their first day. She walked into the bedroom as the girls jumped on him and she giggled as she went to the bed and lay down on the space where she slept "Zayn babe, you're going to have to get up" she said softly and ran her fingers through Zayn's messy hair.

Zayn groaned, but smiled when he felt her hands running through his hair. "Ok, fine, fine. I am getting up now, babe." He sat up, and rubbed the sleep from his eyes before gently pecking her lips. "Did you sleep well, princess?"

Adsila laughed when he groaned but saw the smile "You can't miss dropping the girls off on their first day of nursery" she said smiling and pecked his lips back with a smile "Mmmm i slept pretty good, well one point Louisa was crying, she had a nightmare and she got out of her bed and came and got me, so i had to lay with her in her bed until she fell asleep"

"Aww." Zayn smiled and gave his quietest daughter a hug. "Lou, nothing is ever going to hurt you - not while Daddy Malik is here." he grinned and kissed her head with a smile, before letting her go. "Ok, give me ten minutes to get a quick shower, and then breakfast, and then we can go. And I promise it will definitely be only ten minutes this time - no looking at myself in the mirror." He held up his hand like a Scout.

Adsila smiled as she watched him hug Louisa who hugged him back and smiled at his words before nodding "Okay, well you better make sure it is 10 minutes Zayn or the girls will be late, i'll do you breakfast and just put a beanie or cap over your hair, you can do that when you get back" she said as she got the girls off Zayn so he could go and have a shower and everything else

He cheekily saluted her, and got out of bed, heading for the bathroom, clad in nothing but his black boxers. He quickly stripped those off and got into the shower.

Ten minutes later, he padded into the kitchen, barefoot but otherwise fully dressed, and smiled as he sat down beside the girls. "Looking forward to nursery today, my little princesses?"

Adsila rolled her eyes as he saluted her and she took the girls out and got them changed into clothes for today before taking them downstairs with her where she made Zayn some breakfast and put it down infront of him when he sat down at the table and kissed his cheek with a smile as she looked at her three year old girls.

"Going to school Daddy" Leia shouted with a giggle "School school school" She sang

Zayn laughed, and joined in, singing, "School, school, school, school, school, school...." He could be just as much of a child as the triplets at times.

Lily and Louisa starting singing as well, so now everyone except their mum was singing, because apparently she was the only normal one.

Adsila looked at Zayn as he joined in singing with Leia and rolled her eyes as the two others started singing as well and she couldn't help but laugh and shake her head "So crazy" she muttered

"Come on! We're not crazy - just eccentric." Zayn grinned widely. "How about we sing one of Daddy's songs, girls?" He glanced around at his daughters.

Louisa's eyes lit up. "Up All Night! Up All Night! Mummy sing too!"

Adsila laughed and nodded "You are all crazy Zayn" she said smiling at him and rolled her eyes "Please don't get them singing one of your songs, you are brainwashing them on your band" she said smiling and looked at Louisa "Mummy not sing Lou" she said softly and shook her head.

Leia pouted and crossed her arms over her chest "Mummy sing"

Lily did the same thing, and pouted. "Sing?" She looked up imploringly at her mother.

Zayn put his hands together and looked up at her with a pout of his own. "Please sing, Mummy?" He grinned though.

Status
Not open for further replies.