2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
i'm genuinely super flexible and my muse shifts constantly when it comes to the genres i like to write :'D

__atla_toph_pixel___by_veri119-d7g2zid.gif

hey cool kids

I guess I'll just talk about me to start this off, the first thing to know is that I'm obsessed with avatar the last airbender and legend of korra. I'm also a big fan of kpop, my favourite group is got7. I listen to a bunch of music, including; fall out boy (I'm seeing them in October), Twenty One Pilots, Gorillaz (Seeing them in July), and a bunch of other artists. I love drawing and I actually have an art account on instagram (cool bup (@mikeyym00) • Instagram photos and videos). I guess that's enough about me lolol,, p.s. I'm also super good at listening so if you ever need to rant in the middle of a roleplay about anything i'm here for u ;)
my rules -
- I'm not a grammar nazi but I'd like to at least roleplay with someone who knows how to tell apart their and they're.
- At least try to reply to the rp once a week, but please tell me if your going off for awhile so I know you just didnt ditch the rp :)
- I won't roleplay any descriptive sexual harassment
- I prefer one to two paragraphs for a post
- I really only like rping M/M and F/M but I'm open to a lot!
- My face claims can be anime/cartoon/manga/drawings or real life, sometimes I like to do both and see which my partner likes more.
- I'm okay with smut but don't throw in super violent kinks.
- Make sure to tell me if you want to change anything in the rp, or if you're getting bored of it so we can switch it up :)
- I also prefer the female role in a f/m but there's always special times where I switch it up.

and if you want i really like chatting about things so don't be afraid to talk ;)

pairings -
- barista x frequent customer (f/m)
- demon x human (m/m)
- mythological god disguised as a human x human (f/m)
- royalty x commoner (f/m)
- pirate captain x captured royalty (f/m)
- hitman x target (f/m)
- thief x royalty (f/m)
- airhead x smart-ass (f/m)

if you want to change the genders of the pairings, I'm fine with that- the genders I put are just the one's I'm craving for the certain pairing.

fandoms -
- avatar the last airbender/legend of korra
- boku no hero academia/my hero academia
- harry potter
- pokemon
- soul eater

plots -

switched fairytale - (f/m)
we've all heard fairytales about a nice princess and prince and mean theives and witches, but what if it was switched around? Person A is royalty and got themselves into an arranged marriage to a horrible prince/princess who is power hungry and wanting to take over your kingdom- and the only way to save it is to marry them. Person B is a theif (or witch/wizard) who most people would assume is horrible and evil, but they are kind in their own special way. Person A meets Person B on one fateful day and they both intrugue eachother.

good cop, bad cop - (f/m)
Person A is rather a fair cop, who thinks of themselves as a nice- forgiving person. But when they're paired up with Person B, probably one of the toughest cops around, for a case involving a gang. Person A & Person B are the perfect good cop, bad cop- and after awhile the perfect couple too?

I apolgize for most of the pairings & the plots being f/m, I'm just really craving a good f/m rp ( where I could possibly be the female? ;) ).

I also rp on skype & discord so if you want to rp on there just tell me!

tumblr_mu8gbqF58k1rqn54io1_500.gif

Reactions: loftilyhonest
still looking !!

I have quite a few plots that may interest you two are similar to your switched fairy tail plot.

I have quite a few plots that may interest you two are similar to your switched fairy tail plot.

sorry I saw this just right now! pm me about it~

Hey! I've been dying to roleplay, and so this brought to the one on one's, and now your thread.. You seem really fun, and the barista x frequent customer thing really interests me! Want to pm some ideas?

Hey! I've been dying to roleplay, and so this brought to the one on one's, and now your thread.. You seem really fun, and the barista x frequent customer thing really interests me! Want to pm some ideas?
yeah ~! Also, I apologize for the late reply.

still searching :)

Still searching ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.