• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh Honda...A big guy like you couldn't even handle a little kitty cat like that?" Poison teased the sumo wrestler. "Well I guess we found the place where all the fun is happening!"

"You'd be surprised how much of a fight this 'little kitty cat' put up! Talk about an endless supply of energy! Er, that is...until now, looks like. Must've worn her out, gahahaha!"

On one hand, it was probably a good thing that Tarlotte didn't seem too hot. After all, it wasn't like there was much damage she could do while being as lightheaded and unstable as she appeared to be at the moment, which meant she hopefully wouldn't be causing any fights. On the other hand, hopefully it wasn't anything too serious. While she would have been aware that it wasn't, were she more aware, the others likely wouldn't. But in any case, it looked like she didn't really have it in her to struggle while Frost wiped away Zinnia's spit and corrected the makeshift patch he'd made her. Soon after, she'd collapsed into Nono's arms, apparently.

The first thought to clearly register after that was that said girl had a really annoying voice... especially when she squeaked the way she did. Next thing was the fact that she had two people up in her face, questioning her. Just aware enough to realize this fact, Tarlotte scowled, moving to bring out her claws.. "MEOWWWW-" ...and falling down, looking even closer to clocking out.

"...meow..."

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Takumi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Atomyk @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies @Yang Lee @Crow @The Tactician

"You'd be surprised how much of a fight this 'little kitty cat' put up! Talk about an endless supply of energy! Er, that is...until now, looks like. Must've worn her out, gahahaha!"

There was a crude joke there but Poison wasn't going to make it. "Really though, unruly kids just need a firm spanking." She cracked her riding crop for good measure as she said that. She leaned back on a tree to get a better look of the group. "So what's the plan. Found anything interesting here? Other than trees and more trees?"

Honda looked at Chikage, then to Tarlotte. "Hmm...keep that in mind if she causes more trouble, I say! I bet all she needs is some food! Nothing patches you up after a fight like a good bite to eat!" He slapped his stomach for emphasis and gave a hearty laugh.
There was a crude joke there but Poison wasn't going to make it. "Really though, unruly kids just need a firm spanking." She cracked her riding crop for good measure as she said that. She leaned back on a tree to get a better look of the group. "So what's the plan. Found anything interesting here? Other than trees and more trees?"

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Chewy Rabbits @york
"...we were looking for something?"

"I think my kick is to blame." In spite of it all, he sounded more worried than anything. Guilty, even. He had acted rashly, and harshly. He had let his temper, for an instant, get the better of him. Now, he hadn't kicked her hard. It had barely been a kick. That did not change that he regretted it. "Yes. Tie her up. I am sure that will draw good feelings from her. I would get her ice, but I do not know of a place to get some. We should take her away from anyone that has angered her," Genji glanced at Zinnia. "And then try reason."

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Tactician @Jeremi @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Chewy Rabbits @york

"I think my kick is to blame." In spite of it all, he sounded more worried than anything. Guilty, even. He had acted rashly, and harshly. He had let his temper, for an instant, get the better of him. Now, he hadn't kicked her hard. It had barely been a kick. That did not change that he regretted it. "Yes. Tie her up. I am sure that will draw good feelings from her. I would get her ice, but I do not know of a place to get some. We should take her away from anyone that has angered her," Genji glanced at Zinnia. "And then try reason."

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Tactician @Jeremi @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Chewy Rabbits @york
"Yes, she should be kept separate from Zinnia..." Jack sighed as he glanced up at the tree, eyeing where Zinnia had made a temporary home for herself. It would take a great deal of energy to get the girl out of that tree, "Perhaps I shall stay here and make certain that Zinnia does not cause any more needless trouble."

Honda looked at Chikage, then to Tarlotte. "Hmm...keep that in mind if she causes more trouble, I say! I bet all she needs is some food! Nothing patches you up after a fight like a good bite to eat!" He slapped his stomach for emphasis and gave a hearty laugh.

"I mean why else would you walk into the forest?" Poison asked. "Look around nothing but trees and bugs...and hopefully not slasher killers. I've seen enough of those movies to know bad stuff happens in camps like this."

This poor guy beating himself up over everything. "Oh Genji boo, don't beat yourself about it. Some times you just have to make a snap decision to solve a problem. The little kitty's probably going to be mad for a bit but it will pass."

On one hand, it was probably a good thing that Tarlotte didn't seem too hot. After all, it wasn't like there was much damage she could do while being as lightheaded and unstable as she appeared to be at the moment, which meant she hopefully wouldn't be causing any fights. On the other hand, hopefully it wasn't anything too serious. While she would have been aware that it wasn't, were she more aware, the others likely wouldn't. But in any case, it looked like she didn't really have it in her to struggle while Frost wiped away Zinnia's spit and corrected the makeshift patch he'd made her. Soon after, she'd collapsed into Nono's arms, apparently.

The first thought to clearly register after that was that said girl had a really annoying voice... especially when she squeaked the way she did. Next thing was the fact that she had two people up in her face, questioning her. Just aware enough to realize this fact, Tarlotte scowled, moving to bring out her claws.. "MEOWWWW-" ...and falling down, looking even closer to clocking out.

"...meow..."

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Takumi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Atomyk @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies @Yang Lee @Crow @The Tactician

D8YHiA9.webp

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The cat was kill. The cat was pretty dead. It would seem that way if she were not breathing.

"Yes, she should be kept separate from Zinnia..." Jack sighed as he glanced up at the tree, eyeing where Zinnia had made a temporary home for herself. It would take a great deal of energy to get the girl out of that tree, "Perhaps I shall stay here and make certain that Zinnia does not cause any more needless trouble."

"I mean why else would you walk into the forest?" Poison asked. "Look around nothing but trees and bugs...and hopefully not slasher killers. I've seen enough of those movies to know bad stuff happens in camps like this."

This poor guy beating himself up over everything. "Oh Genji boo, don't beat yourself about it. Some times you just have to make a snap decision to solve a problem. The little kitty's probably going to be mad for a bit but it will pass."

6FyAgNf.jpg

"Morikubo thinks that... Tarlotte-san should really be taken back to her cabin... before anything else catastrophic happens. She needs some rest. Morikubo... cannot handle her full potential at all... let's do something before she turns Morikubo, or any of you, into fodder EXP..."

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Chewy Rabbits @york @Jeremi

Before Jack could further chastise Zinnia for her trouble-making, he noticed a strange thing. The girl with cat ears, the one who had been second loudest person in the area (next to Zinnia), had grown... quieter, less excited. Almost as if she was in pain, her struggling seemed to be ending.

"Genji, please continue punishing Zinnia while I check on the girl," With that said, Jack knelt down before the girl with a worried expression, "Excuse me, but do you require medical assistance? It sounds as though we may have been too rough with you, miss."
D8YHiA9.webp

"Is it... safe now? Morikubo is... still..."

Nono slowly walks towards the spinning, nearly-fainting Tarlotte. Despite the distance, Tarlotte had spun into her arms through the power of complete and utter bs.

7zj36mj.jpg

"EEK! Nonononononononono Morikubo can't do thi- oh, she's asleep? She's still kind of scary though... if she wakes up, she'd... who knows what she'll do to Morikubo?"​

ToqMTtt.webp

"Don'thurtMorikuboDon'thurtMorikuboDon'thurtMorikubo..." Nono chants in her usual raspiness as her tiny twig-like arms could barely lift Tarlotte. She then looks at Samurai Jack and Jack Frost.

6FyAgNf.jpg

「ありがとうございます。。。森久保乃々。。。 です」

It would've been understood as "Thank you very much... Morikubo Nono... that's my name..."

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Takumi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Atomyk @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies @Yang Lee @Crow @Hospes @The Tactician
tJVHVQU.png

Like the cheeky little monkey she was, Zinnia pulled free from Genji's grasp somehow and rushed towards one of the trees in the forest. She quickly climbed the tree and sat upon one of the branches, dangling her feet playfully. "I'm not coming down," she said, sticking her tongue out. "I'm not letting you boys spoil my fun! It's not like I hurt anyone!" she said with a laugh. She actually looked like she was having quite a bit of fun for the first time after having realized Aster was missing on the bus.

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @york @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Crow @Yang Lee @GlassTrinity @Da Forest crew​
Honda looked up at the new arrivals, then brought himself off Tarlotte fast as he could. She looked ready to pass out!

And he also noticed two new arrivals, a Samurai and a...ninja robot? ...eh, he'd seen weirder in his time! "Thanks for the, er..." He hesitated, looking at Zinnia. "...help. This cat girl was causing trouble, attacking a bunch of people here-even got a few kicks on me!" Honda rubbed his jaw at that, as it had gotten in the way of her kicks. :|

@Hospes @Atomyk @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Chewy Rabbits @york
"Oh Honda...A big guy like you couldn't even handle a little kitty cat like that?" Poison teased the sumo wrestler. "Well I guess we found the place where all the fun is happening!"

Yurick just shook his head. Zinnia reminded him of Syrenne but well, worse.

When Tarlotte seemed that she was going to pass out, Yurick frowned. Sure she brought it upon herself, though he wasn't sure if he fully agreed with how it was handled. Then again, the cat girl made it difficult from what he saw. Closing his father's journal he'd just watch the others for a moment.

That earned a raised brow from the Arcanist. He saw what just happened annoying at most. He silently wondered if the woman had her priorities straight.

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Gummi Bunnies @york @Hospes @Chewy Rabbits @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Forest @anybody I missed

"...meow..."

Jack Frost
@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Takumi @Yun Lee @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies @Yang Lee @Crow @The Tactician

Though he was almost positive he was going to get his eyes clawed out or something, Jack Frost decided to pick up the cat-girl gently, seeing how worn out she was... It was probably for the best to let her rest, somewhere reasonably safe for the moment anyways.

"I'll take her to our cabin... I think she juuust needs a little R&R." He said not completely sure about this, but well... It definitely wouldn't do her any good to get worked up about all of this.

OmR3Ou3.gif

"Don't worry, I'll be as quick as a bunney!" He added, seeming rather confident about his decision.

Though... He really hoped he would keep his word, like last time... But well, how many distractions could a place like this have anyways? It's not like Pitch would suddenly appear and call him away with echoes of his memories or something... Right? If he wasn't stopped or anything, Jack Frost would attempt to carry the cat-girl towards their cabin in hopes that she would simmer down after some rest.

Continued from here.

Byakuya was content with Kyoko's assessment. Even Zenyatta had ascertained the right idea. Byakuya nodded at the pair knowingly, looking satisfied. "Precisely. A gathering would also put everyone in one place for the evening, so I'll make sure to ask everyone not to leave once we've begun. Trust is of vital importance at this time, so those who wish to stray from the group will need to be made to understand..." Byakuya looked off to the side, his eyes trailing the line of trees circling around the great old tree and wondering what truth the foliage hid. "I'll be able to ascertain the unruly among us."

He looked back to find the "Ultimate Hextress" stripping down Kirgiri with her eyes, making Byakuya truly feel sick inside. What an awful feeling it was to feel the urge to throw up. The idea of throwing up food so carefully prepared and eaten was truly frightening.

"You can get a move on whenever you'd like," Byakuya deadpanned. He looked at Tharja as if inviting her to leave his presence. He would have said more if not for the sudden voice that boomed throughout the camp.

"Everyone! The sun is setting and it's time to eat! A bunch of yummy food has been prepared... so come down to the Visitor Center and enjoy! Please, let's all eat together!!"

The idea of food was tantalizing for the Ultimate Affluent Progeny. "Well then, it's time, and not soon enough. I have an Ultimate Appetite befitting one with a status such as mine."

6KJ9GmH.jpg

The sun settled quickly, and soon the camp was bathed in soft moonlight. The wind had picked up, brushing against the trees and carrying whispers to the group of so-called students. Whether or not something really lurked in these woods, the foreboding atmosphere that the evening brought could give even the most stoic non-believer pause for concern. Hopefully Byakuya's concern about a possible danger lurking in the camp was little more than paranoia.

The Visitor Center was lit up, white lights adorning the roof of the building as if it was made up for Christmas. The lights were on inside, so everyone that entered would be greeted by the bright sight of the mammoth exhibit sitting in the lobby. A hastily made sign scribbled on in pink crayon and the smell of food directed everyone to a cafeteria area. A large window took up the back of the room, showing a display of the forest outside, brightened by moonlight. Though the area was small, Usami had somehow managed to fit enough tables and chairs into every nook and cranny to fit the large amount of students. Even Citizen Snow got a table all to himself.

Across the cafeteria's entrance sat an archway, separating the eating space from the kitchen. No one was inside, so who cooked the food sitting on display in the kitchen was ultimately a mystery. The food in question was lined up on the back counter of the kitchen like a buffet, ready for the group to poke and prod at. Dinner selections of all kinds were available, sure to satisfy just about everyone. Hopefully.

Standing in front of the wide window was Usami, who was practically beaming at seeing all her students.

IjJ9kgt.png

"You're here! Usami is so excited! It's important for growing students to eat proper meals so that they can develop both their bodies and minds!" The rabbit giggled, clutching her tummy. "It's even known that eating in a group is a wonderful way to socialize!"

However, before anyone could make a move for the food, Byakuya barreled his way to the front of the pack. "I need to perform a food inspection! I, as your leader, will take samples to ensure the food is safe for consumption!" Byakuya charged into the kitchen, his immense footfalls shaking the room itself. He started grabbing at the food at rapid speeds, moving faster than anyone would expect of someone his size.

tumblr_mpmo8fHKA91rcrzveo1_500.gif

As food was being stuffed into his mouth, Byakuya spoke, "I am retaining my bodily functions... I still feel alert and aware of my surroundings... No sudden pain or even indigestion... I believe I can safely determine the food to not be poisoned." Byakuya waited to finish the last of the food items he'd tossed into his mouth. He wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand before turning around and facing the others.

"All right, then... proceed to grab your food items in an orderly fashion. Once you've sat down, wait in the cafeteria so that we may all participate in a debriefing. Please do not leave once we have begun."

Byakuya himself grabbed a sizable portion, somehow still hungry even after all the 'samples' he had taken. Diana was picky with her food, looking like she honestly wanted to be anywhere but here, but she had to admit that she was ravenously hungry. She specifically chose to find a seat next to Neon, hoping to continue their earlier talk. Jude, who still was exasperated from the mess that was the forest group, silently grabbed only the food he felt he could consume before sitting down in the cafeteria.

Once everyone was seated, Byakuya left his seat to move to the front of the room where Usami stood. The rabbit shook and quickly moved aside to allow the boy to speak.

i7rzgnR.png

"I understand that some of you may not be too happy with my natural ability to lead. That is fine. I will not dismiss your concerns, for I would likely feel the same if I were in your lowly positions. However, I look around and still see the same failures that I witnessed on the bus. We are like chickens with their heads removed, lost among each other. That is the true reason why I am standing here at this moment: to give you the direction you so sorely lack. All groups need a leader, that much is certain! Here, right now, I promise once again that I will lead everyone back to their normal lives!"

With an undeniably intense expression, Byakuya lifted an arm and pointed at the group sitting before him. "If anyone else spoke these words, they would ring hollow, but I am Byakuya Togami, and I am destined to bring these promises to fruition!"

These words seemed to set Shane off, who stood in anger.

"That's fucking bullshit, man, and you know it."

Shane knocked over his chair as he left the room, leaving his plate of food untouched.

NacKdu9.png

"Hmph. No matter." Byakuya looked unconcerned as he crossed his arms. "If just he is absent, that shouldn't pose a problem. He can't do anything alone, and I doubt he would have anything useful to say anyway... Now, listen up, due to a lack of communication, can I determine that we found nothing out about this camp? Aside from the mysterious circumstances and the force that keeps us from leaving, is there nothing out of the ordinary to be found here? Speak now and express your thoughts."

Nigel just scoffed at Byakuya's little speech. "He really thinks he's in charge, doesn't he?" He would've remarked about fat white guys always thinking they were in charge... though Nigel had never met a white guy called Byakuya before.

Shuten-Douji was sitting next to him, reunited with her sake plate... She was drinking from it, but the people around her couldn't be quite sure what it was. "The cub thinks it's a lion, it is what it is. That line of thinking will put him at odds with the hyenas soon enough."

"Riiiiight..." Nigel remarked at the oni.

"U-Uuu..." Usami had backed away, shrinking into a corner of the room. "This camp is safe, I promise... Usami is here to protect everyone..."

Continued here.

@C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @GlassTrinity @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Dec @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Melon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Byakuya was content with Kyoko's assessment. Even Zenyatta had ascertained the right idea. Byakuya nodded at the pair knowingly, looking satisfied. "Precisely. A gathering would also put everyone in one place for the evening, so I'll make sure to ask everyone not to leave once we've begun. Trust is of vital importance at this time, so those who wish to stray from the group will need to be made to understand..." Byakuya looked off to the side, his eyes trailing the line of trees circling around the great old tree and wondering what truth the foliage hid. "I'll be able to ascertain the unruly among us."

He looked back to find the "Ultimate Hextress" stripping down Kirgiri with her eyes, making Byakuya truly feel sick inside. What an awful feeling it was to feel the urge to throw up. The idea of throwing up food so carefully prepared and eaten was truly frightening.

"You can get a move on whenever you'd like," Byakuya deadpanned. He looked at Tharja as if inviting her to leave his presence. He would have said more if not for the sudden voice that boomed throughout the camp.

"Everyone! The sun is setting and it's time to eat! A bunch of yummy food has been prepared... so come down to the Visitor Center and enjoy! Please, let's all eat together!!"

The idea of food was tantalizing for the Ultimate Affluent Progeny. "Well then, it's time, and not soon enough. I have an Ultimate Appetite befitting one with a status such as mine."

6KJ9GmH.jpg

The sun settled quickly, and soon the camp was bathed in soft moonlight. The wind had picked up, brushing against the trees and carrying whispers to the group of so-called students. Whether or not something really lurked in these woods, the foreboding atmosphere that the evening brought could give even the most stoic non-believer pause for concern. Hopefully Byakuya's concern about a possible danger lurking in the camp was little more than paranoia.

The Visitor Center was lit up, white lights adorning the roof of the building as if it was made up for Christmas. The lights were on inside, so everyone that entered would be greeted by the bright sight of the mammoth exhibit sitting in the lobby. A hastily made sign scribbled on in pink crayon and the smell of food directed everyone to a cafeteria area. A large window took up the back of the room, showing a display of the forest outside, brightened by moonlight. Though the area was small, Usami had somehow managed to fit enough tables and chairs into every nook and cranny to fit the large amount of students. Even Citizen Snow got a table all to himself.

Across the cafeteria's entrance sat an archway, separating the eating space from the kitchen. No one was inside, so who cooked the food sitting on display in the kitchen was ultimately a mystery. The food in question was lined up on the back counter of the kitchen like a buffet, ready for the group to poke and prod at. Dinner selections of all kinds were available, sure to satisfy just about everyone. Hopefully.

Standing in front of the wide window was Usami, who was practically beaming at seeing all her students.

IjJ9kgt.png

"You're here! Usami is so excited! It's important for growing students to eat proper meals so that they can develop both their bodies and minds!" The rabbit giggled, clutching her tummy. "It's even known that eating in a group is a wonderful way to socialize!"

However, before anyone could make a move for the food, Byakuya barreled his way to the front of the pack. "I need to perform a food inspection! I, as your leader, will take samples to ensure the food is safe for consumption!" Byakuya charged into the kitchen, his immense footfalls shaking the room itself. He started grabbing at the food at rapid speeds, moving faster than anyone would expect of someone his size.

latest

As food was being stuffed into his mouth, Byakuya spoke, "I am retaining my bodily functions... I still feel alert and aware of my surroundings... No sudden pain or even indigestion... I believe I can safely determine the food to not be poisoned." Byakuya waited to finish the last of the food items he'd tossed into his mouth. He wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand before turning around and facing the others.

"All right, then... proceed to grab your food items in an orderly fashion. Once you've sat down, wait in the cafeteria so that we may all participate in a debriefing. Please do not leave once we have begun."

Byakuya himself grabbed a sizable portion, somehow still hungry even after all the 'samples' he had taken. Diana was picky with her food, looking like she honestly wanted to be anywhere but here, but she had to admit that she was ravenously hungry. She specifically chose to find a seat next to Neon, hoping to continue their earlier talk. Jude, who still was exasperated from the mess that was the forest group, silently grabbed only the food he felt he could consume before sitting down in the cafeteria.

Once everyone was seated, Byakuya left his seat to move to the front of the room where Usami stood. The rabbit shook and quickly moved aside to allow the boy to speak.

i7rzgnR.png

"I understand that some of you may not be too happy with my natural ability to lead. That is fine. I will not dismiss your concerns, for I would likely feel the same if I were in your lowly positions. However, I look around and still see the same failures that I witnessed on the bus. We are like chickens with their heads removed, lost among each other. That is the true reason why I am standing here at this moment: to give you the direction you so sorely lack. All groups need a leader, that much is certain! Here, right now, I promise once again that I will lead everyone back to their normal lives!"

With an undeniably intense expression, Byakuya lifted an arm and pointed at the group sitting before him. "If anyone else spoke these words, they would ring hollow, but I am Byakuya Togami, and I am destined to bring these promises to fruition!"

Shane knocked over his chair as he left the room, leaving his plate of food untouched.

NacKdu9.png

"Hmph. No matter." Byakuya looked unconcerned as he crossed his arms. "If just he is absent, that shouldn't pose a problem. He can't do anything alone, and I doubt he would have anything useful to say anyway... Now, listen up, due to a lack of communication, can I determine that we found nothing out about this camp? Aside from the mysterious circumstances and the force that keeps us from leaving, is there nothing out of the ordinary to be found here? Speak now and express your thoughts."

Nigel just scoffed at Byakuya's little speech. "He really thinks he's in charge, doesn't he?" He would've remarked about fat white guys always thinking they were in charge... though Nigel had never met a white guy called Byakuya before.

Shuten-Douji was sitting next to him, reunited with her sake plate... She was drinking from it, but the people around her couldn't be quite sure what it was. "The cub thinks it's a lion, it is what it is. That line of thinking will put him at odds with the hyenas soon enough."

"U-Uuu..." Usami had backed away, shrinking into a corner of the room. "This camp is safe, I promise... Usami is here to protect everyone..."

@C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @GlassTrinity @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Ellya @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Dec @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Melon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

One of the first people in the dining hall was Corrin. She sat down in a nice spot, and watched as the others streamed into the room. Corrin didn't say anything almost the entire time, she felt so awkward. She just watched Byakuya make his speech, and then the others begin to shout at him. After he finished his speech, Corrin slowly made her way up from her spot over to the food table. She grabbed herself a plate with meat, some carrots, some bread which she put butter on, a carton of milk, and then a brownie for dessert. She then went back to her seat, glad that she didn't have to cook her own dinner that night. She didn't want to get involved in the politics of this for fear that someone would get hurt.

@Anyone @Everyone

1702970e1942419d83410fd12729cd75.png

As the surrounding people droned on and on, Tharja's half-lidded eyes glazed over to stare at the Byakuya, who seemed insistent on droning on and on.

Gods, she was sick of the talkative types.

Unless they were her husband, at least. Tharja could listen to that bookworm of hers go on and on about whatever strategy he had cooked up in that mind of his. It didn't really matter to her, in the long run, anyway. Just as long as, right after he was done, they could get together and...

Oh Naga, she missed him. The hextress was even beginning to miss her two grown daughters, Morgan and Noire. How dare they leave her all alone with this band of freaks! She'd have to cook up something special for the lot once she got home.

If she got home.

Averting her eyes from the unpleasant looking nag of the group, Tharja's slender hands idly wrapped around Kyoko's neck and waist from behind, as if she wasn't even aware of what she was doing. Or at least, the young woman didn't care.

"Can we please just get a move on before I go for someone's throat? I need to get home as soon as possible." The dark woman hissed, clearly not having listened to anything going on.

@Verite @Atomyk
kiri008.png

"... And I thought Yamada was uncomfortably touchy."

Another indirect nod went towards the bespectacled blonde, as though it was an inside joke that he should have understood.

@DBZ7 @Atomyk
Continued from here.

6KJ9GmH.jpg

IjJ9kgt.png

latest

i7rzgnR.png

NacKdu9.png

When the entire group would be called back to the center for dinner, seated next to Nono and Chikage inexplicably enough, Kyoko was already lacking an appetite before having to see their haughty de facto leader gorge on what was available.

6qhyCMq.png

"... Ultimate Affluent Progeny, huh? I guess no matter how good one is, there's no fighting the Ultimate Gluttony inside," Kyoko said. A little less on the nose, but once again, an odd thing for Kyoko to say if anyone was listening closely enough to her.

The thing was, she was pretty sure no one was.

When Nigel and Shuten-Douji would speak up, making their little snide comments about the "leader" be known, the young woman would brush aside some stray hair that sat in front of her face, before providing her own commentary.

O5k9kkH.gif

"Fortune favors the bold, as they say. He was the only one who made the suggestion to become leader, and I haven't heard anyone be confident in themselves enough to take up the mantle for themselves," the lavender-haired girl spoke calmly, as though defending him, hardly reacting when the man known as Shane would up and leave, threatening to make a scene.

"In any case, I doubt there'd be much point in saying much more. Someone had to take up the reins. Any notion of challenging this established leadership, even if successful, would most likely just result in more divisions among the group, something that we cannot afford."

"That said, I suppose I could act as an aide, like a second-in-command. Every leader needs an adviser after all, and I don't have an ego to flaunt," Kyoko affirmed, though she'd rather call herself something along the lines of co-leader, she shan't get too eager. Clearing her throat, she would continue talking.

"Back to the main subject though; indeed, has anyone found anything they'd like to share?"

@Jeremi @Crow @Kaykay @Everyone

Last edited:
Although she was still pissed as hell, Victoria was in need of something to eat. She'd went to the dining hall. After the yelling had ended, she decided to ignore everything and everyone around her. The blonde had a scowl on her face the entire time as she went over to the food table to gather whatever she found good to eat. She then sat at a seat where she was away from everyone else.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do here?"

tumblr_inline_o2ydbw1Eoz1sk47ji_100.png

@EveryoneFuckIt​

kiri008.png

Another indirect nod went towards the bespectacled blonde, as though it was an inside joke that he should have understood.

@DBZ7 @Atomyk

When the entire group would be called back to the center for dinner, seated next to Nono and Chikage inexplicably enough, Kyoko was already lacking an appetite before having to see their haughty de facto leader gorge on what was available.

6qhyCMq.png

"... Ultimate Affluent Progeny, huh? I guess no matter how good one is, there's no fighting the Ultimate Gluttony inside," Kyoko said. A little less on the nose, but once again, an odd thing for Kyoko to say if anyone was listening closely enough to her.

When Nigel and Shuten-Douji would speak up, making their little snide comments about the "leader" be known, the young woman would brush aside some stray hair that sat in front of her face, before providing her own commentary.

O5k9kkH.gif

"Fortune favors the bold, as they say. He was the only one who made the suggestion to become leader, and I haven't heard anyone be confident in themselves enough to take up the mantle for themselves," the lavender-haired girl spoke calmly, as though defending him, hardly reacting when the man known as Shane would up and leave, threatening to make a scene.

"In any case, I doubt there'd be much point in saying much more. Someone had to take up the reins. Any notion of challenging this established leadership, even if successful, would most likely just result in more divisions among the group, something that we cannot afford."

"That said, I suppose I could act as an aide, like a second-in-command. Every leader needs an adviser after all, and I don't have an ego to flaunt," Kyoko affirmed, though she'd rather call herself something along the lines of co-leader, she shan't get too eager. Clearing her throat, she would continue talking.

"Back to the main subject though; indeed, has anyone found anything they'd like to share?"

"The yanks can have their Civil Wars." Nigel remarked to the girl realizing his remarks really didn't help any. "I'm just gonna sit her quietly and eat my peas."

Shuten-Douji had already moved on see if the food table had anything to provide for her.

As was Poison. "Hmm what should I get? But I also need to watch my figure..." She mumbled to herself.

@Everyone

Continued from here.

6KJ9GmH.jpg

IjJ9kgt.png

latest

i7rzgnR.png

NacKdu9.png

@C.T. @Yang Lee @Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @GlassTrinity @Minerva @DapperDogman @Yun Lee @Ellya @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Krieg @The Tactician @york @Dec @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Melon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Jeremi @Hazel-rah @Josh M @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DBZ7 @Nater Taters @A Tiny Fool @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

GCrFl7e.webp

"Well, it's finally time..."

Nono looks at the fat dude chomping away, using 'taste-testing' as an excuse to devour extra morsels. She's seen heavy eaters and that, and they're never that fat.

"Th... thanks... Morikubo guesses..." Nono says.

Proceeding this, Nono acquires her fair share of food.
kiri008.png

@DBZ7 @Atomyk

6qhyCMq.png

O5k9kkH.gif

HkwgBHm.webp

"Igarashi-san!" Nono mispronounces Kyoko's name, before covering her mouth, realising that she had done so as signified by a light blush. "If it's alright, you and your friends can join Morikubo and her friends at this table... Sorry... Morikubo and the others... have found nothing of such... did you find anything that was out of place to trigger this question, Harakiri-san?"

Once again, Nono covers her mouth over another mispronunciation.

"S- sorry- OW!"

Nono hit her head on the table as she bowed to apologise while sitting. Mild tears could be seen forming on her eyes.

@Verite @Kaykay @GlassTrinity @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Atomyk @Jeremi @DBZ7 @york @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Continued from here.

6KJ9GmH.jpg

IjJ9kgt.png

latest

i7rzgnR.png

NacKdu9.png

One of the first people in the dining hall was Corrin. She sat down in a nice spot, and watched as the others streamed into the room. Corrin didn't say anything almost the entire time, she felt so awkward. She just watched Byakuya make his speech, and then the others begin to shout at him. After he finished his speech, Corrin slowly made her way up from her spot over to the food table. She grabbed herself a plate with meat, some carrots, some bread which she put butter on, a carton of milk, and then a brownie for dessert. She then went back to her seat, glad that she didn't have to cook her own dinner that night. She didn't want to get involved in the politics of this for fear that someone would get hurt.

@Anyone @Everyone

kiri008.png

@DBZ7 @Atomyk

6qhyCMq.png

O5k9kkH.gif

"That said, I suppose I could act as an aide, like a second-in-command. Every leader needs an adviser after all, and I don't have an ego to flaunt,"
Kyoko affirmed, though she'd rather call herself something along the lines of co-leader, she shan't get too eager. Clearing her throat, she would continue talking.

Although she was still pissed as hell, Victoria was in need of something to eat. She'd went to the dining hall. After the yelling had ended, she decided to ignore everything and everyone around her. The blonde had a scowl on her face the entire time as she went over to the food table to gather whatever she found good to eat. She then sat at a seat where she was away from everyone else.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do here?"

tumblr_inline_o2ydbw1Eoz1sk47ji_100.png

@EveryoneFuckIt​

"The yanks can have their Civil Wars." Nigel remarked to the girl realizing his remarks really didn't help any. "I'm just gonna sit her quietly and eat my peas."

Shuten-Douji had already moved on see if the food table had anything to provide for her.

As was Poison. "Hmm what should I get? But I also need to watch my figure..." She mumbled to herself.

@Everyone

Yurick had only grabbed an apple, having lost most of his appetite seeing Byakuya eat, also feeling a little disgusted. Sitting away from most he just observed for now.

tumblr_o0jr98eK9W1rupjolo1_500.png

He didn't pay Shane's outburst any attention as the man stormed out.

'This place doesn't seem all that special. Though, something could be in the forest. Possibly a Guardian like the one found in that unknown island's forest? Then again, this place is much different than home...' the magic user thought to himself as he set the journal he had been carrying for some time now down. He made no moves to socialize but knew that he might have to eventually.

@Everyone

HkwgBHm.webp

"Igarashi-san!" Nono mispronounces Kyoko's name, before covering her mouth, realising that she had done so as signified by a light blush. "If it's alright, you and your friends can join Morikubo and her friends at this table... Sorry... Morikubo and the others... have found nothing of such... did you find anything that was out of place to trigger this question, Harakiri-san?"

"S- sorry- OW!"

Nono hit her head on the table as she bowed to apologize while sitting. Mild tears could be seen forming on her eyes.​
lUKVHs1.png

"..."

She gave Nono a blank stare for a moment, as though to think over how to answer, though perhaps from someone else's perspective, it was like Kyoko was giving a chillingly empty stare. She really didn't mean to be like that though, honestly. It was just... how she was.

"Alright, I'll sit with you."

And so she did.

Shuffle shuffle.

"As for why we're asking this... Well, not exactly. But that in itself is perhaps precisely what is suspicious. A lack of unusual material is part of what makes this situation rather unusual," Kyoko would answer, holding her chin in thought for a brief moment, "And besides, we need every clue we can get to ascertain just what exactly we're doing in a place like this, and more."

ha2N0BJ.png

"Also... It's Kirigiri," the young woman would finally correct Nono, as though taking pity on her vulnerable form, "Kyoko Kirigiri. I'll assume that you're Morikubo then?"

@Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @york @DBZ7 @Anybody

Continued from here.

6KJ9GmH.jpg

IjJ9kgt.png

latest

i7rzgnR.png

NacKdu9.png

This fat man was a nuisance. Truly, he thought himself a fine leader, capable of carrying everyone on his back. In truth? He seemed like he'd keel over and die of a heart attack at any moment. Darv couldn't understand how a man so fat was even able to walk, let alone run off like that to 'sample' the food. Sighing, he takes a plate and heaps on a modest serving for a man of his stature, mainly meats that would be loaded with protein, but he also took a considerable amount of salt, emptying the cellar into a bowl he carried in his other hand. He looked quite odd, a man in such heavy armour, carrying a modest meal, and a heaping pile of salt. He almost looked more prone to heart disease than Byakuya

"I cannot believe they would just...Leave this lying around" Darv says as he sits next to Corrin. She was one of two people he knew, and was by far the most pleasant of the pair "Something of such value, lying right next to simple foodstuffs. Truly, this world is bizarre" he looks around, trying to find himself some cutlery, a knife and fork. Though knowing that rabbit, he wouldn't be able to keep his hands on either of them. Still, he hoped he could find something to weaponise around here. He'd settle for potatoes and an iron pot at this point

Snapping out of his thoughts, he turns to Corrin, smiling slightly "So, Lady Corrin, what have you been up to?"

@Minerva
@Whoever Cares​

Continued from here.

6KJ9GmH.jpg

IjJ9kgt.png

latest

i7rzgnR.png

NacKdu9.png

GCrFl7e.webp

"Well, it's finally time..."

Nono looks at the fat dude chomping away, using 'taste-testing' as an excuse to devour extra morsels. She's seen heavy eaters and that, and they're never that fat.

"Th... thanks... Morikubo guesses..." Nono says.

Proceeding this, Nono acquires her fair share of food.

HkwgBHm.webp

"S- sorry- OW!"

Nono hit her head on the table as she bowed to apologise while sitting. Mild tears could be seen forming on her eyes.

@Verite @Kaykay @GlassTrinity @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Atomyk @Jeremi @DBZ7 @york @etcetcetc​

lUKVHs1.png

"..."

She gave Nono a blank stare for a moment, as though to think over how to answer, though perhaps from someone else's perspective, it was like Kyoko was giving a chillingly empty stare. She really didn't mean to be like that though, honestly. It was just... how she was.

And so she did.

Shuffle shuffle.

"As for why we're asking this... Well, not exactly. But that in itself is perhaps precisely what is suspicious. A lack of unusual material is part of what makes this situation rather unusual," Kyoko would answer, holding her chin in thought for a brief moment, "And besides, we need every clue we can get to ascertain just what exactly we're doing in a place like this, and more."

ha2N0BJ.png

"Also... It's Kirigiri," the young woman would finally correct Nono, as though taking pity on her vulnerable form, "Kyoko Kirigiri. I'll assume that you're Morikubo then?"

The best part of the day had just arrived-dinner!! Honda hadn't eaten anything since waking up, and that sure as hell wouldn't do! After Byakuya took his fill (nice of the guy to do a taste test, real noble of someone of his class!) Honda made sure to fill up his plate with as much food as possible. Hey, if anyone accused him of gluttony or greed, he would be more than happy to explain the details of a sumo diet!

207580426001201.jpg

Honda then made his way to the table with his roommate, Morikubo, finding one girl already there.

"Meh, you don't need to worry about why we're here!" Honda said, having heard some of what Kirigiri said. "I've already figured it out-we're on a Magical Mystery Tour! I bet each of us has a friend or relative who signed us up for this little thing."
@Crow @Verite @Yang Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

• Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
lUKVHs1.png

"..."

And so she did.

Shuffle shuffle.

ha2N0BJ.png

6FyAgNf.jpg

"Now that you mention it, Morikubo finds this place a little odd. Usually, there'd be forest rangers or tour guides or someone patrolling the area, especially since the place is said to be a Nature Reserve and not an unprotected forest, but Morikubo and her group... saw no one but each other... Morikubo didn't see a lack of unusual material, but a lack of usual material..."

Nono's face cringles with chills, then she speaks her next few words in response to Kyoko correcting her.

"Yes... the name is Morikubo... Morikubo Nono... it is nice to meet you, Kirigiri-san..." Nono jitters.​

The best part of the day had just arrived-dinner!! Honda hadn't eaten anything since waking up, and that sure as hell wouldn't do! After Byakuya took his fill (nice of the guy to do a taste test, real noble of someone of his class!) Honda made sure to fill up his plate with as much food as possible. Hey, if anyone accused him of gluttony or greed, he would be more than happy to explain the details of a sumo diet!

207580426001201.jpg

Honda then made his way to the table with his roommate, Morikubo, finding one girl already there.

"Meh, you don't need to worry about why we're here!" Honda said, having heard some of what Kirigiri said. "I've already figured it out-we're on a Magical Mystery Tour! I bet each of us has a friend or relative who signed us up for this little thing."
@Crow @Verite @Yang Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

D8YHiA9.webp

"You mean... Morikubo is on a hidden camera show? Nooooo..."

A frightening thought for the timid little Nono as her raspy, death-fueled voice fills the air.

"To be broadcasted on public television... Morikubo cannot handle such a level of embarassment... nooooooo... but, where would the hidden cameras be, should Morikubo's suggestion be true?"

@Crow @Verite @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @york @GlassTrinity @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.