Mixed Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Of course they didn't." Valkyria said sadly as she watched him leave. "Why won't he tell us, I wonder?" She thought aloud. "He always plays so tough..."

ryuuto came back out 10 min covered in bandaged he came back to the table.he sat down next to valkyria. he stared out at the window.hoping no one would notice he was distracted

Valkyria looked at him worriedly. She just wanted him to be okay. But he always played it tough and pretended he was okay when he was actually harmed and probably scared of those bullies, who were after him. But he never said anything about it.

ryuuto snapped out of his thoughts when heard a familiar voice. bullies: look at the hermit trying to make friends. how sweet" ryuuto looked at the bullies and said nothing. in his head ryuuto feared these guys. they bullied back in middle school but he never fought back.

Amelia frowned and rhen said in a quiet firm voice. "Leave now or I will scream rape."

bullies: "so your trying to protect this piece of trash. i dont see why hes worthless."

Valkyria stood up, slamming her fist into the table. "Listen, guys. Me and Amelia will make this a hell for you if you don't leave us alone. It's very much our decision if we want to be his friends. Now leave or we will cry rape." She sat down again and looked at Amelia.

((Minagi, j thought yu were still in the cafeteria? We are in a hallway))

Amelia looked at them. "The only trash I see is you. Now leave or else," After this she took a deep breath to scream

bullies: "fine have it your way." they walk away. ryuuto is staring at valkyria. thats the one thing he admired about her. she was willing to fight for her beliefs. he always admired it. then he heard the bell ring it was time for drama club.

Amelia smiled a little still shaking. "I was so scared that wouldnt wlrk. It always works in books but I didnt know if it would in real life."

"Of course it works." She said with a smile as she patted Amelia on the back. "It's going to be okay." She said as she looked at Amelia.
((It's kinda hard to follow when I'm just left behind))

Amelia sighed. "I think I'll stay inthe infirmary for the rest of the day. Im too shakey to do class work." She got up and started walking towards the infirmary.

ryuuto stood up and looked at valkyria. "i think we should get to drama club." he started walking towards the theater.

"Yeah..." She said as she glanced after Amelia. She was worried. She sighed as she tagged after Ryuuto, her heels clacking against the floor as she walked gracefully.

Amelia layed down on a cot and closed her eyes. There was only a couple hours of school left.

Nils watched the events unfold from across the hallway. As the bullies walked by Niels shoves one of them "Hey...watch you are going asshole." He stares at them with a dark look in his eyes. "next time you want to fight someone come talk to me and we can see how tough you really are." He gives them a sinister smile.

when ryuuto reached the drama club, he turned to valkyria. "thank you for what you did for me back there."

Status
Not open for further replies.