Mixed Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two girls had "taken care" of Max since they had met and they always made sure he felt comfortable in their company. Valkyria wanted them to be friends and laugh and have fun and not be alone. She wanted him to be happy again, after all that had happened to him. So that was what she was trying to do, trying to appear happy for his sake.

Ryuuto was on the roof eating his lunch. He preferred to stay away from people. No one ever eats on the roof besides him. Like valkyria he was also in the drama club. While eating he heard the door open. When he looked back at door he saw three of the school bullies. Bullies: "so this is where the hermit has been hiding. " they rushed and pinned him against the fence. " its time for your beating." Thats when one of them punched him in the stomach.

Nils looked around the cafeteria and sighed. He wanted to go talk to people but whenever they saw his blue hair and the big scar on his cheek they seemed to dissapear. As Nils walked by the table that Max, valkyria, and the others were sitting at he was tempted to go and introduce himself. But he shook his head and instead went to sit on an empty windowsill.

Max grinned at Amelia and took the second lundch from her, "Thanks." he flashed her his sweet and charming smile at her and took out a sandwitch and took a bite. He swallowed then said, "You guys all remember Jake right? Well he handed me this flyer," he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper and unfolding it then laying it flat on the table, "And... the more I think about it the more I think it is time to move on." He gives them a slight smile. Erica washis old girlfriend that died 10 months ago, she had cancer. They were together for a year.

Amelia just nodded to Max, his charm missed on her. She then looked over as Nils walked past their table and sat by himself. She excused herself from Max and Valkyria and went over to him. "Excuse me, would you like to join us for lunch?" She said shyly.

Nils looked up in surprise "umm..are you sure?" He rubs the scar on his cheek, a nervous habit he has developed. "I dont want to intrude or anything..."

Max looked at the guy and smiled, "Come on man, come sit with us."

"ok then.." Nils walks over and sits down quietly at the table. "thanks for talking to me..most people seem to avoid me"

Amelia smiled softly. "Ya, come on. Its no fun eating by yourself. I know that..." she went quiet for a minute then smiled. "I like your hair. Is it natural?"

Nils gives a little smile "no, I used to have a buzz cut and brown hair. But as soon as I moved out from my foster parents I did what I always wanted to do. So i grew my hair out and dyed it blue"

Max smiled, "Thats cool. So what is your name. I am Max."

"umm..my name is Nils. Nice to meet you all" He makes eye contact with everyone in the group briefly then goes back to picking at his lunch

"Amelia. Blue suits you. " she smiled and went back to her sandwich.

"thanks.." he rubs his scar again instinctively "have you all been going here for awhile? I just transferred in.."

after the bullies beat the crap out of ryuuto and left. He slowly got up and walked down stairs through the cafeteria and to the bathroom when he got there he looked in the mirror ant all the bruises that covered his arms and face he slowly washed the blood from his face and walked back out to the cafeteria. I f we was going to enjoy lunch he would have to find people to hang out with he got his lunch and walked out he immediately noticed valkyria he walked over to the table. "hey mind if i sit here with you guys."

((Gonna replyto wolfs rain then I'll wait to post again til Minagi is here))

Amelia looked up and her eyes widened. "Are you okay? No, of course not stupid question. " she moved over so he coukd sit and looked worried. "Max, you should help him to the nurses office."

Valkyria greeted Nils politely as she continued to eat. She looked at the flyer as Max presented it. "I guess we could make some fun out of that, all us lonely people." She said with a smile. She saw Ryuuto and worriedly went to him, wiping away some blood from his forehead. "You should be more careful! You know they're after you... Just stay around me, didn't I tell you that?!" She said angrily as she examined his wound. "These look really bad... you need to go to the nurse's office."

ryuuto looked at valkyria as she wiped the blood off his forehead. "i know but i thought they wouldn't find me on the roof, but they did." he sat down and let her finish cleaning his face. After that he slowly got up and walked towards the nurses office.

Valkyria watched him go with a sad expression. "Be careful..." She whispered sadly. She didn't want him to get hurt. She sighed as she looked at the ground, giving up. She really just wanted to help him but he always played it tough and didn't want others to help him.

Amelia got up and walked with him. "Why did they do it this time? Did they even give a reason?"

Status
Not open for further replies.