Mixed Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
suddenly two of the bullies walk in, one has a black eye and the other is holding his clearly broken nose.

They see amelia and instead of harassing her they suddenly rush off into the infirmary. She can hear them whining to the nurse through the thin wall and it is clear that someone beat them up.

Amelia blinked, surprised, and got up, moving closer to hear what they were saying.

"it was assault I tell you! He attacked us for no reason!" The nurse sighs "and what where you boys doing on the roof of the school? you know you are not allowed up there" one of the bullies stalls "umm" The nurse gives them a cold response "I think you boys just finally met someone who gave you a taste of your own medicine. now keep still and let me look at your nose.." The voices trail off as the nurse tends to the bullies wounds

Amelia blinked. "On the roof? Ryuuto was on the roof but he went to Drama with Valkyria and the bullies werent hurt when we parted ways....I wonder who hurt them..." She thought to herself.

Valkyria went behind a screen to change her clothes and smiled a bit. "Look, it's no problem. Just try to take care of yourself." She said as she removed her dress and replaced it with her rehearsing clothes.

Nils walked into the infirmary with a smile on his face. He had really enjoyed beating the crap out of those three. Hopefully the third bully would wake up without a concussion or anything. He looked down at his fist and sighed. He had opened up his knuckles again and they were slowly bleeding. "great, another fight..another scar.." He turns and sees Amelia. "um..hi.." he blushes in embarrassment and hides his hand behind his back.

Amelia blinked, having heard what he said and seeing his hand. "You beat those guys up?"

Nils smiles sheepishly "um..yeah I kinda did.." the bullies walk out and suddenly freeze when they see Nils. As if someone flipped a switch Nils goes from awkward teen to dark and deadly thug "you guys back for round two?" The bullies trip over each other in their hurry to run away. Nils stares after them as their footsteps echo down the hall.

Amelia blinks and then starts giggling. "They were so scared."

Nils smiles and turns back to her "they should be, I kit the third one so hard he was spitting out teeth...I wonder if he has woken up yet?" Nils walks over to the medicine cabinet and takes out rubbing alcohol. with a slight grimace he holds his had over a sink and pours the liquid down over his bleeding knuckles.

Amelia got up and got a clothe and bandages. "Here let me." As she got to cleaning and bandaging his knuckles, she started talking. "I didnt realize you could fight like that. When did you learn all that, the fighting and how to act scary?"

I look away from you "I just learned from my foster dad..He was a mean drunk so I learned how to defend myself.."

"Oh...im so sorry..." Amelia's voice became much gentler. She finished bandaging him and smiled. "There, all better."

Nils smiles "thanks..nobody has ever done that for me before.."

Amelia smiled back then looked at the clock. "We still have an hour of school left..."

ryuuto was waiting for valkyria to finished getting changed so that way they could get to practice. "you nervous about the performance."

Valkyria closed the dress on her back and put her hair into a bun. "Nah. Not really. I've learned my lines and I love this play, so it's going to be fun." She said with a smile as she came out from behind the screen.

"yea same here but im still nervous about it" he looked up at valkyria. "ready for practice"

Status
Not open for further replies.