{MiNaGi} Time Flies By. {Kyysucara Namosaka}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's great to hear! What kind of job is it?" He smiled and looked up at her, kissing her lips softly.

OOC: I wrote this in the other thread but I don't know if you saw it, but we could always pick up the other rp somewhere when you have time, if you want to

Ooc: ya, I'm fine with that when some of my rps die down.

She kisses him back. "Well... I'm kinda... hunting again." She looks away nervously.

"Aha... I see. Well, be careful." He smiled and kissed her back, stroking her hair lightly as he looked into her eyes.

He leaned up and kissed her forehead, stroking her cheeks. "I love you."

She smiled brightly. "I love you too." She puts her stuff down. "I'm gunna hop in the shower. Wanna join me?" She laughs. "Kidding."

"I would've joined you though." He smirks softly and sits down in a couch, stroking hair from his face. "Just kidding, right?" He laughs softly and looks at her with bright eyes. He was really happy like this.

He smiles and lies down on the bed, stroking a lock of hair away from his eyes. He was definitely not imagining his partner in the shower. Not. Totally not.

OOC: Totally yes lol

Saki walks out afterwards in her bra and panties. "Sorry, I forgot to grab clothes." She smiles, walking out of the room to hers.

He waves at her absently, insisting on looking at the book he's reading. Upside down. Flipping the pages backwards. He sighed a little as she left the room, the book falling down on top of his face.

Saki laughs, having noticed the book was upside down. She gets dressed and goes back to his room.

He blushed awkwardly and sighed. He then smiled and walked over to her, hugging her and then kissing her lips, staying close to her just a bit longer before he pulls away.

She smiles in the kiss and kisses him back. "I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled and looked up at her, his arms wrapping around her neck.

She smiles, wrapping her arms around his waist.

He sighed in comfort as his head fell on her chest. He was so happy and content like this; he felt like he didn't need anything else.

Saki smiles. "Just a heads up, I'll be home late tomorrow. I've got work."

"Damn it. And it's not like I would get to tag along, seeing as I'd just set your alarms off and stuff." He sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "And that... would be lame."

She giggles. "I'm old school. I track my target myself without fancy doohickys."

Status
Not open for further replies.