{MiNaGi} Time Flies By. {Kyysucara Namosaka}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiles. "Still wouldn't be able to join you. After all, what's more comical than a vampire hunter befriending a vampire? We're so cliche." He said with a chuckle and looked at her.

She laughs. "We so are." She kisses him and nuzzles his chest.

"But I'll stay up, it's not like I need sleep or anything." He said with a smile, hugging her softly.

"Anyways, go with you, we can't have you being late." He said and kissed her once more before letting go of her body.

"Geez, mind me. I'm a bit tired, even if vampires don't feel tired. Odd," he added thoughtfully, laughing softly at himself.

She nods. "Its okay silly. Why not get some rest? Couldn't hurt."

"It's just a little hard to sleep when you're dead by principle." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

Saki giggles. "I know but I figured I'd say it."

He smiles and kisses her softly, running his hands through her hair. "You're so cute, you know..."

"Anyways, seeing as I can't sleep, let's waste the time on something else, how's that sound?" He spoke in a suggesting tone on purpose to tease her.

Saki smirks. "Maybe... What did you have in mind?" She winks seductively.

He rolls on top of her and kisses her softly for a few seconds before he pulls back abruptly and steps out of the bed with a wink. "Let's watch movies." He says, still having the suggestive tone left in his voice, and a mischevious glint in his pretty eyes.

She laughs. "Okay hun." She lies there waiting to see what movie he puts in.

He puts in a romance movie and smiles at her. "So, are you fine with not sleeping?"

She nods. "Yup. Might need some coffee to keep up with you though." she laughs.

"I see I see. I'll go make you some. I've watched this movie before anyways." He went to the kitchen to make coffee for Saki.

Saki changed into her pjs while he was getting her coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.