• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

{MiNaGi} Time Flies By. {Kyysucara Namosaka}

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he came back, she was in her pjs and he was happy to not have caught her changing.

She smiles. "Upset you missed it?" Shelaughs. "Come on! Movie night!"

He rolled his eyes, smiling as he sat down with her. He kissed her softly on the lips when he sat down, handing her the mug of coffee.

She kisses him back and takes a sip of the coffee. She sets it down on the end table and cuddles up to him.

He smiles and wraps his arm around her, pulling her close to him. He kissed her forehead, closing his eyes while softly inhaling the scent of her hair.

She giggles and watches the movie comfortably in his arms. "I love you."

"Love you too." He mutters into her hair, not even paying attention to the movie.

Saki rolls to her side, putting her forehead on his. She stares into his eyes with a smile that could light an entire room.

He looked back and smiled, a smile that seemed different from his other smiles, a gentle smile with love. He kissed her softly, having completely lost all interest in the movie by now.

He smiled and looked into her eyes for a while, enjoying the sight of her.

She smiles, starting to doze off. She rolls over and takes a sip of her coffee to help her wake up.

He closed his eyes and lied there for a while, thinking. A strange sensation coursed through his body as he recalled a memory.

Saki faces him again. "Are you okay? You're kinda staring blankly at the ceiling."

"Ah... I'm sorry. I was thinking about something." He smiled a little as he snapped out of his daze.

"No need to apologize. I was just curious." She smiles and kisses him.

"Ah, I see..." He still seemed kinda lost, but not in a bad way. Rather than showing emotion of any kind, he seemed to just be thinking.

The memories enveloped him like a blanket and he smiled softly to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back