{MiNaGi} Time Flies By. {Kyysucara Namosaka}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mhm. I'm alright. I just can't sleep, literally." He smiled and kissed her cheeks, still looking above him.

She smiles and nods. "Okay." She falls asleep soon after.

He lies there with her, stroking her hair as he looked up at the ceiling. Sometimes it was a curse to not be able to sleep.

She wakes up the next morning and smiles. "How was your night handsome?"

He shrugs and stretches like a cat. "Well, a bit long. I didn't get any sleep, you see. But it was fine."

She smiles and kisses him. "Good." She rolls over, her nightgown riding up a bit so her panties were visible.

He kisses back and lies with his gaze focused on her hair as she scrambled around. He smiled a bit and leaned over to kiss her forehead.

She smiles and adjusts her nightgown, blushing. She hoped he hadn't noticed. She stands up and stretches.

He rolls around a little, looking too much like q sleepy little kitten. It was one of his adorable habits that he'd never managed to get rid of.

She giggles and lies back down. She starts playing with his hair before kissing him deeply.

He kisses back, just lightly, as he's kind of dazed. He closes his eyes and strokes her hair softly, letting himself relax.

She smiles as she cuddles back up to him, happy in his company. "What are your plans today hun?"

"I don't know, lying around being lazy. I don't really feel like going out." He pouts slightly and turns around to hug her, his head snuggling into her shoulder.

"Us vampires aren't really sociable types." He turns around and cuddles into the pillow, actually putting a little as he does so. When he felt comfortable he would act a lot like a cat.

Saki smiles. "You're so adorable." She laughs. "I'm gunna go job hunting again." She stands back up and goes to hop in the shower.

"I'm not adorable." He pouts and lies down on the bed, looking into the pillow. He wasn't cute, no way he was cute. He rolled in the bed for a little while before looking at the ceiling.

Saki gets out of the shower and gets ready to go job hunting. She goes to his room. "I'm heading out. See you when I get home."

"Right, see you." He sighs softly and lies down with a small smile on his face. He didn't want to feel bad about the whole thing anymore, but he still couldn't help feel a bit sad over what he'd done.

She gets home early that afternoon. "I'm home! And I found a job too!"

Status
Not open for further replies.