{MiNaGi} Time Flies By. {Kyysucara Namosaka}

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you. I just don't know how to apologize, ever." He smiles sadly and looks away, clenching his hands at his sides.

"Its in the past. Let's just move on." She kisses his cheek.

"I'll.... try to... only if I can, though..." He sighed softly and kissed her cheek softly, stroking her hair.

She smiles and sits in his lap, cuddling up to him.

He let out a very soft sigh as he leaned his head against hers. Moving on, huh?

Saki falls asleep on his lap. "I'm... sorry..." She starts sleep talking.

"Don't be sorry..." He whispers to her sleeping form, comfortingly letting his hand move through her hair. He wanted to do so much more and help her, but it felt so wrong, like he didn't deserve to be able to help.

She smiles and sighs. She looks serene in her sleep.

He leaned down and kissed her lips lightly, stroking her cheeks.

She wakes up when he kisses her. She giggles and kisses him back.

He smiles a little and strokes her cheeks, looking at her. Seeing as she was below him, he was bent over her, and his hair was falling beautifully in front of his eyes. He looked even more gorgeous than usual.

"Can I... stay with you tonight?" She blushes and looks away shyly.

"Sure.. are you scared of anything? I mean, if you are then I'll try to make it easier for you... anyways, it's late and well... We should probably go ahead and get some sleep."

"Th-thunder... but i don't mind lightning." She gets up and holds his hand.

"Right... well, it's fine. I don't need sleep anyways, so if it makes you comfortable to have me there, I can't help but comply."

He took her to the bedroom and without a second thought removed his shirt and socks, lying down in the warm bed.
"And there's nothing to be scared of as long as I'm here."

Saki nods and goes into the bathroom real quick to change into her pjs. She comes back and cuddles up to him.

He sighs as he wraps an arm around her shoulder, getting himself comfortable. He lies there looking up at the ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.