{MiNaGi} Time Flies By. {Kyysucara Namosaka}

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uhm, yes, I can't drink much though, I have a stomach problem." He was also scared that he would say some stupid things if he got drunk. He never wanted to tell her the truth.

Saki grabs two cups and pours some for them. She hands one to him and sits on the couch. "There's something I'd like to talk to you about if you don't mind..."

"Um... sure, I don't mind." He sat down and took a short sip of the alcohol, only to be polite as he didn't want to be drunk doing this. He had to put on his perfect mask for lying. If he told something she'd have him killed.

Ooc: plot twist, right outta my ass lol

Saki sighs, taking a sip. "I know what you are... I come from a family of hunters. Don't worry, I won't harm you. I believe humans and vampires can coexist. I just felt... you should know." She smiles half-heartedly, afraid of how he'd take this news.

"Oh, well, that's... A surprise." So he'd killed a hunter? Well wasn't that his lucky day alright. She was going to kick his ass into oblivion and make him die a horrible horrible death for what he'd done, no matter how much he regretted. "I don't mind, seeing as you aren't trying to kill me as we speak."

She laughs. "Thanks." She finishes her cup and pours another, downing that one too. "Besides... I'm kinda... falling for you..." She blushes a bit.

He blushed a bit as well and looked into his cup. "Well... I don't think that's really a... good idea... it's not that you're unattractive, but.--" I killed your sister. He wanted to say it so bad, but he also wanted to keep it a secret.

Saki sighs. "Its because I'm a hunter, isn't it?" She pours another, getting kinda buzzed.

"No, it's nothing like that... I'm just... not a good person for you..." He put his cup down and looked at his hands.

She drinks some more. "How so? You've been nothing but great to me." She leans forward and looks in his eyes. "You're hiding something. I can see it in your eyes. Its killing you inside."

"I'm only being good to you to atone for my sins... and it's really nothing you should concern yourself with. Because I've started liking you, in this trying to become a good man, I've fallen for you, and I don't want to be hated."
He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, surprisingly enough looking tired even if he as a vampire didn't need any sleep.

"Why would I hate you?" She smiles. "I won't push you. You'll tell me when you're ready." She stands up and falls towards him.

He catches her with a small sigh, taking her to the guest bedroom and putting her down before leaving to go to his own bedroom. He'd never be ready. She never needed to know.

Saki sighed after he left, getting fidgety. "What's wrong with me? Now I'm pushing him away." She grabs her boob through her shirt and starts massaging it. "~Mnn."

He sighed as she lied down under his blankets on the bed, curling up. He lied there for a while just thinking about what he should do. He needed to tell her at some point, but he couldn't just stand up like that and say the truth.

Saki continued her 'fun' for a bit before falling asleep with her shirt up and nothing else on.

He lied in his bed, awake as usual and blocking out the world around him. He slowly closed his eyes with a small sigh.

He rolled on the side with his back turned against her room, his head spinning. He had to tell her, tell her everything.

Saki woke up the next morning and stretches. "Ugh... such a headache..." She heads to the bathroom to go pee then goes down and sits on the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.