[MiNaGi] Magic is just Folklore ! [Lewi]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She blushed and smiled. "That sounds like fun. I've always wondered what it would be like to wear one of those beautiful dresses." She admitted.

"Well, for starters, they're really heavy. Because of my looks I've gone undercover as a woman several times." He sighs softly as he picks out a dress in green with silver pearls and white broidery along the hem, and a white flower at the waist.
"What about this one? I had a long period of time where I had used my powers to look like a woman to gain information and lets just say the women in town gave me a lot of gifts, including this. Never got to use it." He smiled a bit at the odd memories.

Kieara found that also a bit odd. Dressing as a woman. But she didn't mention it. She looked at the beautiful gown and nodded smiling softly.

"I know it's weird but we shape-shifters are used for that." He smiled and handed her the gown.
"You can just put it on and I'll help you with hair and makeup and such."

Kieara spoke. "But you said you were a wizard..." She said softly as she moved behind the changing curtain to don the dress.

"Yes, yes, but some of us are born with a special ability that goes out of magical standard. For example, a natural ability that allows you to freely alter your appearance. Some can transform into animals, others can just change their human appearance. There's also some with the ability to fly, some born with special physical traits... I could go on." He smiled and fixed his hair in the mirror.
"'My physical traits are scales on my back, cheeks and shoulders and what would be called "cat eyes" but my ability allows me to hide it."

Kieara listened interested in all this. "Wow. How fascinating." After a bit she had the dress on. It wasn't so bad. She stepped out shyly.

"It fits you perfectly." He smiles and corrects a little in the fabric of the skirt before he picks up locks of her hair, tying it at the back of her head with silver hair pins.

Kieara let him do his work. She had such low self esteem from people constantly putting her down and her horrible past that she had never thought she was pretty. She'd always wondered what it would be like to be pretty.

He let a few locks of hair fall in front of her hair, putting a large silver flower in her hair as he got in front of her, putting her down on a chair.
"Okay now for makeup." He smiled softly and dragged a table to them, picking out a few things and beginning to lay eyeliner along the corners of her eyes.

She let him patiently. She was curious to see what his idea of attractive was. She would know what to shoot for then.

"Your eyes are really pretty, I'm jealous." He smiled and put the eyeliner down, applying some mascara to her eyelashes. He blinked at how large her eyes became just using a little bit of makeup. He applied a light pink lip gloss to her lip, so it wouldn't dominate over her eyes. He wanted to bring out the gorgeous blue color of her eyes.

Kieara blushed and smiled. "Thank you." She spoke. "I have to say I rather enjoy looking into yours. Purple is my favorite color."

"I was born with it, and I'm feeling a little nostalgic right now so I'm taking on my original appearance. Well, almost." He blinks a few times as his pupils seem to shrink so they're two black lines in the middle of the bright purple, and behind the bangs on the side of his head, small scales were visible. They had the same pale color as his skin, but with a slight purple glow. "There we go. This was how I looked before I really discovered my ability." He finished the makeup and moved back to inspect the work. "You're gorgeous, no, seriously, you're worthy of a prince." He smiled and pulled her up, pushing her in front of the mirror.

Kieara blushed at his words. She still found him attractive even with the scales. She was pulled up before she knew it and pushed to a mirror. She looked at herself and her mouth fell open. "Is that....me?..." She asked.

"Yes it is... in all of your beauty. I saw this in you when we first met... you're naturally pretty, and with a few things here and there, you're a movie star." He leaned over her shoulder, kissing her cheek lightly. He felt strangely happy being with her like this.

Kieara felt tears come to her eyes. She turned and hugged him tightly. "Thank you Julian....for everything..." He'd made her believe something that she'd had pounded into her head was a lie. He'd made her feel pretty.

"Geez you don't have to cry, after all, you've had it in you always." He pointed a finger at her chest where her heart was supposed to be. "All I did was stir you up a little and remind you that you're special just being you. No tricks or magic. Just you." He smiled and slowly pulled the silver pins out of her hair, leaving it falling down her shoulders, and only leaving back the artificial flower in silver. "Yeah... I definitely like you more with your hair down.."

Kieara smiled at him. She couldn't help but blush at his words. She made a mental note to start wearing her hair down more often. She gently kissed his cheek.

He slowly turned her around and put his hand on the side of her head, running it through her hair. "Because your hair's like liquid fire, it almost feels as if it warms me..." he smiles and looks into her eyes, the cat pupils making him look mysterious and even more attractive, seeing as it actually suited his features.

Status
Not open for further replies.