[MiNaGi] Magic is just Folklore ! [Lewi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've never been called caring before." Julian smiled as his violet eyes met hers.

She smiled. "Well you are. The most caring person in the world."

"Only because I met you." Julian whispered with a smile on his face.

She smiled and kissed his cheek. She spoke. "You're so sweet to me."

Julian looked at her with an unreadable expression. "I was angry at first because you were "just" a human. I want you to know that you've been the first person I've ever really worried about..."

She looked up at him rather confused. What about his past lover or Alex? She waited for explanation.

"I... I thought that I really loved them both. But... it wasn't like that. Alex was never more than a friend, it was unhealthy, and... even if we had those children, I didn't love her enough to stay around for her funeral... I couldn't face my own mistakes..."

She smiled and gently kissed him. "That means a lot to me that you'd tell me that."

"I just... don't want you to think that anything is going on between me and Alex... he matters a bunch to me, but not in that way... at all..." Julian looked at his door with a sigh. "I hurt him. Even if his feelings were the same as mine, which was not real, I still know that I gave him memories that neither of us will ever recover from."

Kieara simply cuddled up to him. "It's alright Julian. I trust you with all my being."

"And you're sure?" Julian said as he looked into her eyes. "That you're okay with me not being a straight guy? I'll never be straight, not even when I marry you..."

That pushed a button and she didn't respond. They'd already had this conversation. Did he lie with his first answer? He told her then he'd discovered he was straight and that everything before was just him experimenting.

"Ugh. I'm sorry. This is a bad topic for me." Julian made move to get up. His heart stung. What was he going to say? He'd lied before to soothe her, but what was the problem? Alex was happy in a relationship, truly, honestly happy, and so was Julian. But what could he do? He couldn't go against his nature. And telling that he was straight would be going against his nature. That wouldn't be the real him.

That was a problem for her. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. She wasn't hostile or angry sounding. "I'm going for a walk." She got her coat and boots.

"Have a safe trip." Julian muttered as he pushed past her, not showing any emotion in his voice. Everything was on his face as he went to his room. Dammit. This was why he didn't want to fall in love in the first place. Things were dangerous no matter what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.