[MiNaGi] Magic is just Folklore ! [Lewi]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's not my ex! We weren't even really in a relationship..." He sighed and looked at his hands. "He's always been here for me. And I thought that perhaps... but I was wrong. Neither of us felt that way. I've come to terms with that, and he's come to terms with that. It's not like I'm ever planning to get back together with him. After all, wouldn't I have done so if I wanted to? It's been two hundred years. It was a mistake. We shouldn't have. It didn't work out and I'll swear right here that it'll never happen again because I know it won't. But I'm fine if you don't understand that. It's a little freaky."

"Not only that but he's a fucking guy!" She stood and left him sitting there. She went to her room closing the door behind her and burying her face into the pillow. She couldn't believe that. For all she knew if they were to do something he might have some kind of disease. If he'd done it with Alex he'd do it with other people. And that probably meant while with her he'd have a wandering eye not only for women but men too.

((Julian is not that romantically active, though xD))
He sighed and lied down on the couch, closing his eyes. He hadn't expected her to understand either way. Feeling bad for himself, he got on his feet and knocked on her door.
"Is it really the fact that he's a guy that upsets you so much?" He knew he was speaking to a door but he didn't care. "I really don't give a second thought. I don't like many people, so when I do, something like this can happen. But, you know. Alex was the one who convinced me to take more chances in my life. He's the one who's been trying to get me a girlfriend for months even if I say I don't need anything like that. He set up a romantic dinner for us because he wants me to love someone and he knows that I'm not one for him and he's not one for me. So is it really the fact that he's a guy that upsets you?"

((Lol no but that's the female mind for ya lol))

She growled hearing every word. She sat up tears streaming down her face. "Damnit Julian it's not only that! It's everything that comes along with it! Do you even have any idea how wrong that is!? How do I know you don't have something!? Do you know how weird it is to have to worry about not only girls but guys!" She lay back down and wiped at her eyes.

"I'm not a human, you know. The elixir prevents me from getting any sort of disease. And I don't just look after everyone on the street. I chose you. Why should I look at others if I have you? I mean that's stupid. I know some guys might do that, walk around and ogle at other people as if it's their last day. I didn't think that I'd come across as such a person." He stood with his hand on the door, his voice a mix between sad and hopeless.

Kieara sighed and curled up in her bed sadly. She was still crying. Her voice was sad and hurt. "It doesn't help how awkward this makes things when were living with your ex! And before you say it you slept with him so that makes him one!"

"I don't know if you know this; but you can sleep with someone without mutual feelings of love... I slept with him twice. Both showed to be mistakes. I thought that it was what I wanted... but it wasn't. I didn't, and still don't, love him. I just wanted to release some anger and that's what happened. In that period, I was angry at the entire world, and when I was just a tiny bit intoxicated, I'd do stuff like that with others. Being it women or men, I didn't care." He sighed and ran his hand across the door knob. "And it hurts that you hate me so much now... I wish I could change my past but even magic can't do that."

"I don't hate you Julian, I could never hate you. I don't hate anybody. Hate is an emotion not meant to be felt. It's devilish." She spoke to him as she lay with her back to the door staring outside. She didn't even know where to begin on how to process this.

"Look... just because Alex is still here, doesn't mean I don't regret what I did... I really do. Maybe that's why he's here. So I can punish myself with the thought of what I've spent my past on. Either way, he was in love with someone else... and that person wasn't me. Everything we did was just one big mistake. It should've never happened." He sighed and closed his eyes. "Would you please let me in?"

"Go ahead..." she spoke to his question about letting her in. "That doesn't stop how awkward it is for him to be here Julian. You've probably just ruined any hope of a friendship I could ever hope to achieve with the man, and as long as he is here you can forget a romantic involvement. It's far too weird no matter how over you two are."

He walked in and closed his eyes, hopelessly sighing again. "As I said, we weren't in a relationship. If you call drinking yourself wasted and doing such a thing with your butler a "relationship" you need to reconsider. I wasn't in love. I am now. There's a huge difference." He ran a hand through his hair as he sat down on the bed beside her. "And my feelings won't just change like that. And I can't remove Alex from my life, because he's been there for me like a stubborn brother. So I guess this seals it." He looks at her sadly for a moment before getting to his feet, walking out of the room again. He would probably never have luck in love.

Kieara began to sob into her pillow as he leaves like that. She was so frustrated. He'd wormed his way into her heart before she even really knew it and hearing him admit that he loved her back, but that sealed the deal made her heart shatter. He'd choose Alex over her? What did Alex have to say about this? HELL! Alex could at least come talk to her and confirm what Julian was saying, but he wouldn't say a fucking word to her! And it was creepy as hell how he followed Julian around and such knowing what transpired between the two.

He sat in the living room with Alex across of him, playing with levitating a glass between his hands. It was empty and after a little, it shattered and he cursed loudly. Alex sighed and nodded knowingly. He knew that a heartbroken Julian couldn't perform spells right. As Julian stomped off to his own room, Alex cleaned up the shards and looked hopelessly at the corridor. They had rooms just across from each other, but both Julian and Kieara were acting like kids. He shrugged and looked down at his watch as it beeped. He had been summoned. He left a note on Julian's door saying "Out for business. Deal with your own issues. -A" before he left the house in his battle uniform. Inside the room, Julian was shifting back and forth from crying to hitting his pillow to doing both at once.

The more Kieara thought, the more she began to feel horrible. She knew she wouldn't like this any at all with Alex still in the picture, but she loved Julian more than she disliked his past. She got up rubbing at her puffy watering eyes and moved across the hall. She stood there for a moment and gently knocked at the door.

He had finally started levitating the pillow in the air, piercing it with a knife, when there was a knock on the door. For a moment he thought it was Alex, but the magical presence was too weak to be so. He mumbled a "come in" and wiped his angry tears away. Since when did he cry? He sighed at himself and threw the molested pillow into a corner of the room, digging the knife directly into the wall. He didn't know whether to feel sad or angry. Angry with himself, of course.

Kieara slowly came in and stood at the door awkwardly. There was along silence which she stared at the floor unable to meet his gaze. She didn't know what to say. "I'm....I'm sorry..." She sighed and continued to stare. Finding nothing else to say she spoke again. "I won't bother you...." Then she went to leave.

He suddenly stood from his bed and grabbed her hand, holding on to it tightly. He didn't know if he should say anything, so he stayed clutching her hand like that for a while.
"Kieara, I... I..." He found himself stuttering and instead inched closer to her, his arm wrapping around her shoulders. "... I'm the one who should be sorry... I won't expect you to love me back, but please do tell me why you came in here..."

Kieara was still when he grabbed her hand and looked up at him with swollen puffy eyes. She listened for a moment and spoke in response. "You can't help the past. You shouldn't be sorry for it. What's done is done." She spoke not going to tell about how awkward this would still make her. "I came in because...." She couldn't look him in the eye. "I love you more than I dislike your past..."

He looked down and removed his other hand from her wrist, wrapping it around her waist. He pulled her close to his chest and stroked her hair.
"I understand... I love you too, Kieara..." Deal with your own business. Yeah, he could do that. He wasn't a kid anymore. He closed his eyes as he let himself hold her there, still with her back against him. He didn't want to say anything else, wanting her to say something as well.

Kieara didn't know what words to say. She stared at the floor for some reason feeling rather guilty. She looked forward at the door and then up to him when he shifted to hold her close.

Status
Not open for further replies.