[MiNaGi] Magic is just Folklore ! [Lewi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He woke up early in the morning with Alex close to him, sighing softly as he wriggled out of the man's embrace, waking to Kieara's room on impulse. He knocked the door a few times.
"Kieara? Can I come in? Are you awake?" He stood outside the door and ran a hand through his hair awkwardly.

Kieara quickly wipes the wetness from her face. "Yeah come in." She spoke and sat up turning to look at the door.

He walked inside and it was clear to him that she'd been crying. He sat at her side and ran a hand through her hair.
"Mind telling me what's on your mind? I can't leave a pretty girl like you sad."

"I was just doing a lot of thinking is all. Thinking on my past. It wasnt a good one and its just hard to cope with sometimes. I'm alright now though." She smiled happily and blushed at him petting her hair.

"Thinking or whatever, you looked really sad. So that's why I'm so worried. I know that it must be weird for you... having to be with an old man like me. It can't be nice for you to think about the others I've been with before you... so I'm sorry if I weird you out or anything."

"It's not weirding me out. It's hard to think about yes but I can't help the past I suppose." It didn't make it any easier on her in the end though.

"I know but still... I have seen and done so much more than you'd ever think, and I feel really bad now, because you probably haven't done things of the caliber I have. I've been a real punk. Done exactly what I wanted without thinking about consequences."

"You're not helping yourself." She informed with a frown. Everything he was saying was only making her worry more.

"I know but I'm a man of truth. I do not like lying, and I certainly won't lie to you. It's not like I've done anything illegal... but I've done some bad things."

"I admire that you'd rather tell me the truth." She spoke to him and looked at him. "What are you getting at?" She asked.

"Well it's nothing... I don't really fe you should know about the things I've done... it's bad enough that Alex knows and he's my friend.. If I were to tell you, whom I li-" he stopped realizing what he was about to do and covered his mouth slightly, a blush forming on his cheeks. He quickly shrugged it off and cleared his throat.
"Well, whatever. Do you want breakfast?"

She spoke. "Well, you're going to have to tell me sooner or later." She spoke to him. "And breakfast sounds nice." she spoke to him as she stretched out her muscles.

"I'm kind of unsure that you'd want to know this, though.." He smiled sadly and stood up, still wearing his battle uniform from the night before as he walked to the living room to wake up Alex and take the man with him to cook breakfast for Kieara.

Kieara sighed and moved with him in there. She thought he looked handsome in his outfit. Though she hated it when people hid things from her. It was a huge pet peeve.

He hated hiding things for her. But he'd slept with not only one man, but several. It was hundred of years in the past but nothing changed that it happened. He couldn't tell if she'd accept that. He'd have to wait, wait and see if he could take the risk and tell her the truth.

Kieara was giving him a bit of a cold shoulder at the moment. As stated it was a pet peeve when someone hid things or held back around her. It made her feel as if she was being lied to.

He sat down beside her, finally giving up. He had no chance whatsoever of hiding it if he wanted to be with her.
"Do you really want to know this, Kieara? I can't guarantee you won't regret it."

"I will be honest with you Julian. No matter what you tell me I've made a commitment I won't abandon it. However when you hide things it makes me feel lied to. And I don't like it. So if you wanna tell me tell me if you don't then don't."

"Well, I'm going to tell you. I was planning to, anyways. Just not like this."
He sighed softly and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm not sure of this, but I know that my feelings for you exceed those of friendship. I know I like you in a way that could surely be counted as romantic. I was planning to tell you things... when I made sure of your feelings towards me. That didn't work, as figures. You see, I absolutely had to mention my past to you. The thing is... well, you must note this was hundred of years ago, back when I was a very different person... and, well... I wanted to do anything that I wasn't allowed to... and that... frankly, that included sleeping with Alex." As he finished talking, he let out a hopeless sigh. He knew that she had no reason to accept him.

She was totally mind boggled. She glared. "So let me get this fucking straight. You want me to come and live with you, scratch that, I've already made the decision to, and you're wanting me to have a romantic relationship with you while we're living with you mother fucking ex!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.