Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here.

This sounds awesome!! I'd love to join if you still had room for another ^+^

New This sounds awesome!! I'd love to join if you still had room for another ^+^
We have. I actually need more ppl. Anyway the OOC will be up inside the next few days so keep an eye on the thread!

My interest has been peeked

Would I be able to make a combat based magician or kinda of like a battle mage? One that uses weapons and uses magic that empower them physically or empower their weapons? Just an idea have not committed to anything yet.

Would I be able to make a combat based magician or kinda of like a battle mage? One that uses weapons and uses magic that empower them physically or empower their weapons? Just an idea have not committed to anything yet.
Of course. Pretty much every Role of the Braves has some magic that they can use and there are several Roles that combine physical combat with magic. Await the OOC for a template sheet!

• Thank You
Reactions: Dante
I read the first like 4 lines of this and I'm so in! Honestly already had me at Dark Fantasy and Battle. ^ ^

Edit: Finished reading the rest. I'm in as well.

Last edited:
I read the first like 4 lines of this and I'm so in! Honestly already had me at Dark Fantasy and Battle. ^ ^

Edit: Finished reading the rest. I'm in as well.
Welcome aboard. As for everyone else - no progress on the OOC work today. Hopefully I will do everything tomorrow, but I might take longer, but the expect the OOC to appear around this time if I manage to get it up tomorrow...

• Thank You
Reactions: Dante
I'm gonna have fun making my really gimmicky non-humanoid race. Still deciding between Pagodas and Hollowed Cavern zones for my race. Pagodas look cool and fit the Chinese motif, but Hollowed Cavern zones in a canyon make more sense due to their lack of opposable thumbs that prevent them from making pagodas...

Its gonna take time on my end for I got a heavy load on me. I do tend to make a courier/scout! I just don't know what I will exactly do in the backstory viewpoint

Still need more people for this. I hope I get someone new soon!

this sounds interesting.

Still looking for people? I'm always looking for good dark fantasy.

Still open. Still needing people to make characters. So if you want go ahead and join!

Status
Not open for further replies.