Midna's Servant [Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Epona decided that this was a smart Hylian, one that knew about the wisdom of some creatures. "Well, I was just wondering why you followed Zelda, but remained hidden. It seemed a bit odd." Of course, without being an animal or having a specific kind of magic, the only sound was a small snort. She butted her head into Vivi, showing that she was calm.

Vivi looked to the creature as it snorted at her and then bumped her with its head. This caused her to look a bit surprised as she gently reached up to pat its head even if she was unsure about what to do about the situation. Somehow she sighed in relief as the horse didn't reply to her in an understanable fashin as that had been really awkward even if it was a wizard. She sheathed her dagger and then looked around again to see if there was anoyone around but found none. "So did you per chance follow me all the way here?... the princess don't seem to be around for understandable reasons... and not that wizard either... Huff I took you for one... well a Witch I guess, unless your a Wizard with odd tastes for gender bending... but I guess your a normal horse then... well how normal it now may seem for one to go find someone who watched them earlier" she said as she mostly mumbled on to pass the time, somewhat it seemed to soothe the horse... even if it was hard to tell. Vivi was not a mage, she was your normal average Hylian... at least as'normal' as it was to be an Assassin and dressed in a eared furry hood and all. "So... what would bring you here then?... perhaps that you was curious about why I spied on you and your friends... Well, you can reast easy as I had no hostile intents... I''m kinda a friend of the Royal family... even if i'm not very close to them in person. I've done some time as a privateer if you get my point and now I'm working as a... 'Blade for hire' " she explained silently to the creature, somewhat feeling comfortable in sharing her bussiness secrets with a strange animal that bumped into her in the middle of the night outside an inn.

Epona blew through her nose in annoyance, swishing her tail. So she didn't understand after all. Well, at least she was talking. Well, She was intelligent, that was certain. Then, Epona realized something. This nice lady smelled like wine, and she was telling all about her life in the middle of the street. Epona knew this might be bad for her new acquaintance, so she nosed her again, then swung her head toward the saddle. If she could only get her somewhere safe.

Vivi kept her eyes on the horse even if she didn't realize that she was drunk the creature seemed to do so. She looked aorund and indeed the surroundins were a bit more hazy than usual even if that was not very weird for the moment to her. "Oh... Nice horsey. Don't be mad.." she said as she climbed into the saddle. However she didn't have a clue why, but the horse seemed to think it was a good idea to do so, and for soem reason she doubted the creature less than she would doubt anything else for the moment. She was tired and drunk, her judgement not exactly the highest at the moment... she fell asleep in the saddle after only a while and held onto the horse in he sleep.

Epona carried Vivi back to Ordon, where she met up with Link and Zelda. "She was watching you and Zelda earlier, and I don't know why. She's a bit drunk, so it'll be awhile before she tells us anything." Link nodded at Vivi, then returned to Zelda. He needed her to help convince the villagers that he wasn't a threat.

Montross looked at the strangers as his mistress then departed for the shows, a whisper came into his ear from her. He lowered his weapon "Be on your way strangers, I will not repeat myself or what my mistress' words again." he said as he then moved two steps back and cloaked. His hand reached for the place where he felt his mistress voice came, a hand was placed around her lower back as he pulled her in to whisper in her ear "They can live and they can die... it is your choice, but before that I will tag along with you so please don't disappear on me like previously." he said as he whispered softly in her ear.

"All right. I will remain with you. Let them live for now. They don't seem to be trouble, and there is no honor in defeating a foe as weak as they currently are." Midna was amused that Montross had missed her. I guess I forgot how beautiful I really am.

Fallon frowned at him. So he is her servant. Nudging his horse along, Fallon glanced at him once more, yet he was not there. Strange powerful magic, though according to his father, there was something even better.
Mariah, being a little more impatient, kicked her horse into a gallop and the girls followed.
Fallon urged his horse into a gallop also, now intent on finding his fathers once important possession.

He smiled under his helmet "I will follow you then." he whispered into her ear continuing to smile but then instantly pulled away as he noticed he was holding on to her for far too much. He cleared his throat and turned to see the strangers now leave "They are gone." he said as he placed his rifle on his back then turned back to Midna "What shall we do? Anything you want me to do?" he said as he looked at her wondering what shall she have him do.

Midna felt his discomfort and blushed slightly, but quickly went back to business. "As long as they do not touch the Mirror, everything will be fine. I think it's time we went back to check on Link in Ordon. We should go there."

He nodded at her as the sudden blush on her face was noticed, he chuckled under his helmet as he turned away from her looking towards the location of where he last saw that little fellow called Link and his companions "Alright, I guess we head back now." he said as he began walking towards the green fields, he was going to run out of water soon to his camelbak system if he wouldn't get some freshwater soon, and in this dry desert without no water, he was bound not to survive. He thought as he turned back to Midna "Come now, let's hurry along." he said and waited for her.

Midna caught up to him, then thought about something. "Do you have any water in there?" she asked, worried. He was such an odd fellow, she half expected him to tell her he didn't need any.

He returned to walking as she walked beside him "Yeah, I do." he replied, how did she know he was thinking about his water reserves? Strange, could she read mind? Maybe, but that would be rather intruding he thought as he looked at her, though he could see night befalling them before they would reach the green plains... they might have to setup camp in the desert, as long as he watched his water that would be alright. He turned to look at her again "We might need to setup camp, travelling during the night is not a wise thing to do." he said as he continued walking.

Midna chuckled a bit. "I forgot how your kind craves the light. Very well. The moon won't be full until next month, so we don't have to be with Link anytime soon. How would that rock formation over there do?" Midna led the way to an arch made by years of weather erosion. the sand dipped down under it, so it was barely large enough for the two of them to stand in. It was wide, allowing for both of them to sit in, or one to lay in, while the other kept watch.

With the sun setting the desert air began to cool, even chilly. Fallon, Mariah and the five other girls were just coming upon the Arbiter's Grounds, as the sun hid behind the great towers, causing long deep shadows to loom over most of the lower half of the grounds. "We will set up camp here tonight, tomorrow I will enter the grounds." Fallon explained, sliding off his stead and heaving a sigh. Luckily they had found damp sand earlier and got some water so he wasn't to thirsty now, but you could tell they were all exhausted from the long ride.
A brief camp of blankets, a small camp fire, and a few pieces of food, was now spread out at the bottom of the Arbiters Grounds. The girls took turns watching for enemies throughout the night.

Vivi stirred after a while yawning as she looked around and found herself somewhere completely different. It took a while for her to really wake up a bit. But after half falling of Epona an dragging herself to the spirit well to quell her thirst she rubbed her hea as she sat on the side of it. "...Sho... wo was you guys again?" she said tiredly and still rather drunk.

Link sighed. This was going to take a while. "Epona, you said she was kinda drunk. This is more than that."
"Sorry, but it's not like I can control her."
Link sighed again, then decided to be more direct. With a bark, he jumped up onto Epona, next to Vivi. There, he got right in her face and growled lowly. If Zelda would speak to her, that would make this easier.

He nodded at her then followed along, he gestured to lay down under the arch "I will take guard, you can go ahead and rest." he said smiling as he leaned on the arch where he could taking the rifle in his hand and looking around their area, he found some dried up and dead wood and pulled it to the archway where he took out his tomahawk and began chopping it to make fire wood, as he finished chopping it he placed them around in a circle and put some stones around it. Some dead leaves from the tree were the fire starter as he lit it and then returned sitting next to it.

Midna nodded in agreement, then lay down with her head towards Montross. "Wake me up for my watch." She watched him gather supplies, then slowly fell into a light sleep. She would wake up at any noise, though she would remain still. Even though she was a princess, she had to be on guard.

Vivi starred at the wolf who approached her. Then as Link growled at her she smiled to him and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight hug. "Nice Doggie~" she said happily. She then slightly snaked around him so she were behind him yet holding him tighly towards her with a firm grip. She smiled then suddenly put her dagger towards his neck. "So, tell me what I'm doing here and no weird magic tricks or wolf boy her gets a new hole to breath through" she said sternly