Midna's Servant [Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess]

Fallon listened and nodded calmly agreeing. Twili? How was it possible a Twili was in the light world? Fallon paused a moment think before answering. "Because this is something of importance there we need." Fallon vaguely replied. "My turn. How did you get in the light world and are you alone?" He asked seriously. If the Mirror of Twilight was in fact fixed that meant...
Meriah cleared her throat, interrupting Fallon's thoughts. She gave his a warning look as if warning him not to reveal anything.

Glancing at Mariah, Midna knew that she wasn't trusted. Still, though, she had to remain in control of the situation. "That's two questions. I'll answer the first this time. Yes. I am the only Twili in this world, and I intend for it to remain that way. What is the important thing there? Because if it's what I think it is, you cannot have it."

A mischievous sly smile slowly spread across Fallon's face. "The Mirror of Twilight?" He asked. "I've heard My father talk about it, but I've never seen it. Who fixed? Must have been pretty desperate to fix it considering," Fallon paused and his expression went serious. "What lives there was once a powerful race."
Mariah signaled to the girls behind them and they all reacted by drawing their swords.
Fallon watched Midna carefully. She must be of some importance. Maybe she would be willing to make a deal. Fallon waited for her reaction, his expression cocky.

Midna gave a sharp bark of laughter, though there was no mirth in it. Her eyes practically blazed with anger. "Don't disrespect my people, you little brat. Just remember that if we killed your Daddy, his weak son and a few little girls would be no problem." Then, she smiled. "Well, let's be pleasant. The answer to your question is that I 'fixed' the Mirror. Now tell me. What do you want with it?"

Fallon continued to smile. Her people? "To find the Queen of the Twili." He said bluntly.
Mercian jerked her head around to Fallon. "Shut up you fool!" She snapped.
"Are you her?" Fallon asked, only giving Meriah a side glance. Fallon but his sword back in it's sheath, no longer deciding she was a threat. He signaled to the girls to do the same. They hesitantly followed suit.

Midna was on alert. "Well I had to come here and destroy an Usurper, thanks to your Father. But yes. I am Midna, Princess of the Twilight Realm, soon to be Queen. What's it to you?" This last sentence was filled with such rudeness that it made her seem more like a savage than a Queen.

Fallon chuckled. "I can't control my father." He mumbled, shrugging. Fallon suddenly frowned though. "Soon to be Queen?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. He ignored her other question, or more like didn't even hear it, neither noticing her savage-like tone. Not the queen yet? So she really has no power over her people yet. May as well be useless.

Montross shifted through the lands of this foreign land, after leaving the girl and boy he began his search for his mistress as she seemed to disappear, soon he reached the deserts of this strange land as his search continued. He walked through the desert without much trouble, his suit taking much of the heat. His gun was on his back, his sidearms on his hips... his eyes watching the horizon carefully through the screen on his helmet, in the far distance he spotted silhouettes of things, people maybe. But his eyes soon fixated on his mistress, he took his rifle in hand and circled around the silhouettes dashing carefully through the desert, soon he was close to the back of his mistress but before that he had cloaked himself as he carefully moved into position and approached his mistress from the side he uncloaked, his weapon aimed at the head of the person Midna was talking to, he remained silent as he assumed a combat position his mistress would have known that he is here to aid her and there is no reason to talk unless spoken with.

Midna Felt the Surge of power and sensed that it came from Ganondorf. Hissing at Fallon, Midna looked right at him and saw the resemblance to his father. She was angered that he would dare return. "You, servant of Ganondorf, heed my words. We have slain your Master, and you are not welcome here. Be on your way!"
-----
One of the gossip hounds instantly started preening and listening. "Oh? And pray tell, what is this news? It had better not be more news about the Hylian Guard and that Agatha girl, because their siblings." She looked pleased with herself. As that lady looked at Vivi, she was sure it was old news, but it could be something fresh.

Vivi panted deeply but managed to chuckle at the gossip hound's interest. "Woah, Slow down there... Its really the news of a century. Probably something the ROYAL FAMILY would pay handsomely to not be known. But, as like all information... it can be, remembered much easier with a bit of compensation. I guess 300 and not a Rupie less should suffice" she said as she kicked back and threw her feet's up on the counter and leaned the chair back towards one of the pillars. Then she pulled out one of her daggers and started cleaning it "Hey, Give me the Usual. And some of your finest wine... I have a curious feeling that I want to celebrate tonight. " she said and laughed slightly as she relaxed.

Midna frowned at his expression. "Yes, soon to be queen. As in, I will be queen as soon as I return. I was Queen already, then Zant took over. I have destroyed him, so I am in control." Midna then felt Montross's presence nearby, though she didn't let it show. He was a good servant, and he would protect her if things got bad. "Look, this chat has been lovely, but I think it's time to be clear. Why do you want me? Why do you want the Mirror, anyway?"

-------------
"300 Rupees? You must be mad! Nobody has that much!" Realizing that Vivi wasn't going to take no for an answer, the old lady consented. "Fine. Here are your 300 Rupees. This had better be worth every one, or else." She really wanted to know. Besides, If it wasn't worth it, she could always make it better with a bit of added details.

Fallon stopped speaking finally, thinking and choosing whether to answer her honestly or make up something. So far she seemed to be honest, maybe she would make a deal. "If I tell you, how do I know you won't just kill me? It's not very good news for your people." He stated casually. "Unless you join me." He added with a charming smile.

"Well, nothing ever is. You don't know that for sure, but you do seem to outnumber me. And I may join you, but it's not very likely. I'm kinda busy in this world. You'll just have to decide if it's worth the risk."

Fallon watched her carefully, weighing his options. "Maybe we can decide later. As long as you don't bother me or my plans, I won't bother you or your plans." Fallon suggested, grabbing his reins. He looked at Montross oddly. What was that? Some sort of knight the Hylians had come up with?

"Sounds good. However, I need to be very clear. If you touch the Mirror, I will kill you and everyone involved." Then, she smiled. "Okay?" Midna wasn't in the mood for this. She had places to be, and besides, her game with Link was on hold. She had to get back to watch. With a small laugh, she disappeared back into the shadows, silently watching both Montross and Fallon. She went over to Montross and remained in his shadow, though he didn't know it.

Midna frowned at his expression. "Yes, soon to be queen. As in, I will be queen as soon as I return. I was Queen already, then Zant took over. I have destroyed him, so I am in control." Midna then felt Montross's presence nearby, though she didn't let it show. He was a good servant, and he would protect her if things got bad. "Look, this chat has been lovely, but I think it's time to be clear. Why do you want me? Why do you want the Mirror, anyway?"

-------------
"300 Rupees? You must be mad! Nobody has that much!" Realizing that Vivi wasn't going to take no for an answer, the old lady consented. "Fine. Here are your 300 Rupees. This had better be worth every one, or else." She really wanted to know. Besides, If it wasn't worth it, she could always make it better with a bit of added details.
Vivi smirked and laughed at the comment about nobody having 300 rupees. She then grabbed the pouch of rupees once the lady actually managed to fork them over, she actually couldn't believe that such a gossip hound were so terrible at haggling the price down to a manageable sum. But once she measured the weight of the pouch and quickly counting it she nodded and sat up straight. "Okay Listen close... As I were sitting on the roof of Sir Golphian's mansion I noticed that someone was leaving the castle in the middle of the night. And guess who it was?... It was the princess, I know right?... I obviously wondered what her highness would need at such late hour, and without guards and everything. So I decided to follow her, at first I thought I would manage on foot... but as soon as she pulled out one of those royal runners from the stables I needed a steed of my own... however, I followed the Princess all the way to none other than the forest outside Ordon village of all places... And only a stone throw away from town... I notice the princess meeting with someone by the spirit spring... I climb a tree nearby and see its a young lad... One wearing a green tunic, he was armed too with a Hylian shield and a sword... but thas not the crazy part... no, the crazy part was when everyhing seemed to just flip out... just as they were talking the man probably a wizard... turned into A WOLF!... Yeah, and not only that I saw a Imp in the trees nearby who flew off through the shadows and turned into a Tall woman!... She was obviously a witch and she seemed to somewhat have some kind of conspiracy with the Wizard boy involving the Princess... I also saw another wizard clad in weird armor that could become invisible!... I didn't think I would escape unscratched but somehow they didn't spare the time to fight me... After seeing all that it became to crazy for me... I came right'ere to cool off and clear my thoughts... " she told and looked to the lady "I Swear on my honor its all true too... I'm not sure what it means, but I'm starting to believe that the Princess is trying to take over the Throne!... perhaps all of hyrule and all its closest regions with the help of these Witches and wizards." she finished as she bit into a juicy piece of roasted chicken and swallowed a big piece of wine. Yet she threw about fifty Rupees to the inn keep with a smirk "That should cover the expenses... and pay my tab with plenty to spare... its a lovely gift from me to you for always being so kind to me... you and that lovely wife of yours"she raised her mug of wine in a toast. "Cheers!, a Toast to our noble Innkeepers, may their name be sang in the legends, cause none can cook as they can"she cheered and ate greedily and drank greedily.

Fallon scoffed at her. "Fine." He said simply. "I'll do what I can."
With that, their brief conversation was over, the Princess had disappeared, and Fallon was ready to find some water! Looking down at Montross again, Fallon didn't say anything. Was it going to attack? Was it one of her creations?

As Midna watched, she felt some compassion for the people. They needed water, and there was no glory in defeating a weakened foe. She had some wind whip up, then blow the sand towards the Fairy Fountain. The sand in that direction was slightly damp, so if they were smart, they would survive. Whispering to Montross, "They know you are here. I'm not sure how, but they do."
------
That gossip hound smiled, satisfied with the news. "Oh, that's good. real good. Thanks for sharing!" She hurried off to find her friends, ready to pass it off as her own discovery.
-------
Back at the spring, Link was upset. How could he have forgotten to speak to the villagers? Now he'd have to wait awhile before another chance arose. Well, perhaps Zelda could help, or perhaps he needed to find a way to solve his problem. There must be some other way to break the curse, besides the Master Sword. Walking towards the village, Link glanced back a Zelda. Flicking his tail and barking, he signaled her to follow.

Vivi spun her dagger around and sheathed it as the gossip hound left, she continued feasting with the people at the Inn and after that she decided it was high time to kick back for the evening. Walking over to one of the rooms she would open up the window and glance outside. She would leave the window open and then gently pull back a bed sheet before placing a mellon in there as well as a few pillows to look like someone was sleeping in the dark. After that she would stretch out and climb up on the roof where she would lay down near the window yet behind one of the roof ledges. There she would pull up her hood again and take a nap as she really were the cautious type when it came to sleeping. However she also always preferred the night breeze and the stars over the false safety of the indoors, and she also felt better safer on top of a building rather than inside it...

Epona trotted to Link. "I'm going to check the castle town. Someone was watching us, and they went that way as they left."
"Be careful Epona."
"I will be." With that, she trotted back around Zelda and Link, then took up a fast canter towards the Castle Town. Galloping only to jump over obstacles in her way, she kept her energy up. normally, she wouldn't enter the town because the noise hurt her ears too badly, but this was an emergency. As Epona traveled through, she still had the scent of their observer. She followed it to the inn, where she saw someone on the roof. It was her quarry, she knew it. Still, she had to be careful. She nickered gently and acted like she was lost.

Vivi awoke from the soft nickering from a horse and gave a slight glance down to see a horse down there without a rider. She looked around quickly before she pondered to herself if the horse belonged to someone as it looked kind of lost there where it stood, not to mention how odd it seemed for a horse to stand outside the inn in the middle of the night when there actually were stables in town. While sitting on the roof and pondering about if she should just go back to sleep it struck her that she recognized the horse... it was the one the princess had spoken to, the only one who seemed to somewhat notice her before but not make a fuss about it. It looked like a rather clever creature... which was a bit intimitating as she knew there was some kind of conspiracy with the princess and mages... perhaps the horse too was some kind of wizard in disguise. She was usually not very curious as it was dangerous, but the creature did indeed seem to 'want' something even if it acted lost. She sighed and leaped from the roof to hang on the sign and then swing to a nearby create to land softly before making her way down from there. She pulled out her dagger and glanced around before softly flashing with it towards the horses eyes "Bit of a wrong place for a lost horse don't you think?... I don't know about you but they got a butchery around the corner... and I doubt they mind a extra 'addition' to their stock. Now tell me what you want"she said and in a way she actually hoped she wouldn't get an answer from the creature... somewhat she hoped that it was just an silly idea to talk to a horse but somewhat she couldn't be too careful these days.