Midna's Servant [Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess]

OOC// The Sword isn't useless, it just won't stop the curse.

Epona smelled Link and turned, then happily raced over. She ran beside him and faced Rain and Zelda, in a position that would be easy to mount. "Link, though you cannot understand me, help has arrived." Link would only hear a soft nicker. Epona noticed the stance Link had taken, saw how his hand was tight on his sword. She swished her tail, then called to Rain. "It might not be a good idea to come out just yet, since Link here thinks of you as the enemy. Just walk slowly- no matter how much Zelda urges you to run."

Zelda had gasped softly as she heard a voice behind her. It was Epona. She smiled and stoked the horse's mane, as she responded. "Epona... It's so good to see you." Zelda kept on stroking the soft fur between Epona's eyes. "How is-" she couldn't finish her sentence, because Epona had turned around and trotted over to a figure concealed in the night.

Rain had listened to what Epona had to say. "Do not worry. It will be okay, I trust these two. They will not hurt each other." Zelda had put her hand on Rain's neck, and put a hand on her sheathed rapier. She frowned, she could not see who it was, they were too far so that the Princess could discern their countenance. It was probably a scared villager.
"Do not be frightened," she started, her voice ringing like a bell in the quiet of the atmosphere, "I am not harmful."

Epona shook her mane in amusement. That Zelda was always so formal! She nosed Link forward a bit, hoping he took the hint. He couldn't understand her any longer, so she had to resort to old fashioned ways of communication. Epona was surprised that Link didn't recognize Zelda. It was probably because they had a bad sense of smell. Humans had such an odd memory.

Link sighed out of relief recognizing the voice that belonged to the princess.

"Princess, what are you doing here? You have amazing timing by the way." He said stroking Epona's mane gently.

He gently lead her back to were Zelda and Rain stood.

"Oh!" Zelda said, surprised. "It's you, Link!" she smiled as he approached her with Epona. She originally thought that it was one of the villagers, but it really was just Link. She bowed, as he stopped before her, he was the hero after all. "I'm glad to see you." Her eyebrows knit together. "Well... I had this vision that something wrong will happen. Or has happened. I'm not quite sure... However, do you have any idea? I was hoping you would."

"Humans are such odd creatures." Epona quietly whispered to Rain. "First they didn't recognize each other, and now they are best buds. It's so strange." She shook her mane in annoyance, stomping a foot down. "So strange. And they think we are the dumb animals."

Sighing, Epona knew she had to intervene. She pulled gently away from Link and went to the other side of Rain, so that Zelda was between herself and Link. She raised up onto her hind legs and slammed her head into Zelda's side, knocking her into Link's arms. Falling back onto all legs, she whinnied in laughter. That ought to do the trick. Then, looking up, she realized that the sun would rise soon. If Link wanted help, he needed to ask for it soon. There would be another full moon tomorrow, but then he would have to wait 28 days for the next one.

Rain had shooken her head in agreement to what Epona had said. "Yes. However, I don't think they regard us as dumb animals, of the way they take care of us."

"Hey!" Zelda had exclaimed as she was pushed by Epona into Link's arms. What was Epona exactly doing?! "I- forgive me." she said to Link as she stepped away from him, blushing. "My bad." she cleared her throat, and looked back at Link after regaining her composure. "Anyways, I was hoping you would know about the, well, evil that has risen up."

Midna watched from the shadows, taking in all that she surveyed. She noticed the way Zelda blushed, and nodded in approval. Modesty is such a hard trait to find these days... Smiling at herself, Midna knew that Epona had something up her sleeve. Perhaps she thought they would make a cute couple... No. Epona didn't think that way. She probably got tired of the formalities and wanted to get the situation moving. Glancing upwards, Midna noted the time. Link had better hurry, or he would have to wait until tomorrow to say anything.

Name: "Vivi"
Species and Job: Hylian Assassin.
Made up: Yes
Appearance:
Assassin_Girl_by_CrossKun.jpg

It was rather cool but fully moonlit night when she noticed a rider leave the caste from where she was resting on a roof. At this hour not many would actually set out into the wilderness and considering the dangers it must be something out of the utmost importance. The rider appeared to be rather well dressed even while shrouded, and the horse she caught a glance of was definitely one of the royal ones giving but a simple conclusion that it must be princess zelda that was up to something once again. In reaction to this Vivi quickly got up and ran across the roof-tops and eventually leaped onto the back of a horse that quietly stood ready outside the walls. She then sat out after the rider and even thought being far behind had little difficulty tracking her down. Being quite certain she had gone towards Ordon village, Vivi left her own horse by a tree and then stalked through the shadows until she reached the springs. Inside there without a doubt she could notice that the Princess was and with this knowledge she quickly vanished from sight and climbed a tree nearby from where she could watch them in silence, and with the utmost concentration and focus listen in on what they said.

Epona smelled Vivi and snorted, alerting Link. with a swish of her tail, she turned bit, angling her ears towards the newcomer. She didn't know if friend or foe, but it could be dangerous.

Name: Montross Mortifer
Made Up: Yes
Appearance:
-Height: 6' 7"
-Weight 240lbs
vector_by_sttheo-d5jaw77.jpg

Hope you don't mind me bringing in a slight sci-fi ish aspect to the RP. If it bothers you too much I will change it.

A large aircraft flew trough the high clouds, the insides of it shook as the turbulence hit it... 6 men inside sat strapped in their seats as they awaited the doors to open, one man stood up and looked at the others "Alright ladies, we are dropping in a high hostile area, expect immediate contact on arrival. Most of the invasion force would be expecting on us to destroy several key locations guarding the beaches. AirEVAC will be only available until after we destroy the AA turrets, so check you gear carefully, make sure you got everything you need and get a move on." as the man stood a red light appeared and the cargo doors of the plane began to open "Rise up ladies, let's go." he said as he looked at the light at the back of line, the light went green "Drop, drop, drop, drop." he said and all of the men ran and jumped out of the air plane. The device on his hand ticked down slowly but surely as everyone went silent... the speed kept on increasing as they dropped from a very high location, 164,000 ft and slowly the value ticked away... as he went through a thick part of clouds his visibility lowered to an zero and as he exited his device ticked to 30,000 ft which he thought it was weird for an moment, he did a turn and was no on his back as he looked around he could not see his teammates "Break, break, break... does anyone copy?" he said as he then turned to face the ground again, a silent response was the only thing he got. A few moments later he spotted a basic lay of the land, it seemed like it was quite separated almost like sections; the place he was landing was a thick wooded area not too far from some plains, from what he could spot in the plains there was a structure that seemed to look like much like a castle. As he neared the ground he deployed his parachute and softly steered it into the direction of the structure he saw, as he was well above the tree line and into the plains now nearing the castle he unhooked his parachute and rolled to the ground, the land seemed strange and nothing like it was supposed to be... he tried contacting home but static was the only thing he got. He stood up and began walking until he reached a mysterious figure standing and looking at someone in the distance he approached the rather tall and beautiful woman that seemingly hid in the shadows, he stood behind her with his rifle in hand and looked at her "Excuse me." he said simply and waited for her response.

@Doopliss - (He's talking to Midna)

Glancing at the oddly dressed man, Midna wondered what he was. "Yes?" She saw the strange weapon he had and slightly summoned her magic, having it at the ready, should he attack. He seemed to be lost, but it could be a trick. She had her enemies, and they would do whatever it took to destroy her. Using magic like this on some poor soul would be no problem for them.

Montross looked at the woman that stood infront of him. He looked at her through his helmet, his HUD lit up indicating some sense of weak energy in the area surrounding the two of them. With disregard to that he continued looking at the woman "Sorry if I suddenly appeared out of no where. I am slightly confused to where I am, what is this land?" He said as he held his hands around his rifle, off the trigger as he continued to look at her.

OOC// Didn't get the notification, sorry it took a bit.

Midna smiled at Montross, though she still didn't trust him. "This is the Kingdom of Hyrule. Are you from the Desert? Or did the Demon King summon you?" Midna wasn't sure, but he seemed to actually be confused. She thought to herself. The poor dear. Someone must have wiped his memories. Whatever they did to him, I might be able to cure him.

Montross nodded carefully and sighed, he thought for a moment and looked around. Although it didn't appear he was quite intelligent, he figured that due to the speed, atmosphere and conditions of the drop something, somewhere had sent him through a portal of sorts or something along those lines to this place. He looked at the woman in-front of him, she did not look very human as he noted but she seemed friendly "I am not off this world and it seems that my previous employment has been canceled, right now I figure I am a soldier for hire." he extended his gloved hand towards her "Montross Mortifer... and you are?" he asked and looked at her.

With a smile, Midna allowed him to take her hand. "I am Midna, Princess of the Twilight Realm. Monross Mortifier, I can tell that you are an odd sort of fellow, certainly not of this land. I could help you. I suppose I could hire you, but I have a high standard." She didn't trust him at all, but she could use the help, and as the saying went, "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

Montross chuckled as he looked at her "When you come to a new land, it's hard to make enemies without an objective. Perhaps you would like to give me one..." he paused as he smirked under his helmet and let go of her hand "...and then I could earn my enemies." he said and clicked in the clip of his rifle, he watched behind here... several targets there "Are those your targets?" he said as he knelt beside her and looked at the people from the shadows.

Midna noticed the way he moved. Clearly he was a soldier, but she didn't want Link to die. "Montross. How good are you at sneaking around as a spy? If you have any skills at all, I need you too keep an eye on Link. He seems to be cursed, and I need him to stay that way." She turned and watched the people for a moment, then smiled. Glancing back at Montross, she realized something. "We haven't discussed payment. I can pay you 100 rupees a week, with 300 up front. Does that sound good?"
--------
Link caught Zelda when she fell, then righted her on her feet. He stepped back a bit to give her some room, then sighed. "Midna seems to have changed. She is convinced that I need to come serve her in the Twilight Realm. I don't really want to, so she has set up a sort of challenge. She has decided that I can only be human during the full moon, and I can only stay in Hyrule for about a year. When time is up, she will take me." He glanced at Zelda, slightly annoyed at having to ask for help. He usually got to save people, so it felt wrong to be in trouble.