Midna's Servant [Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess]

Link froze at the dagger. In a small growl, he spoke to Epona. "You said it was safe."
"Sorry, Link. I thought she was drunk." Epona froze. Her tail stopped swishing, and her ears stilled. Things had gone downhill fast. If only Zelda would calm down her guard, things would be all right.
@EtherealLights

Last edited by a moderator:
(Okay, I'm a bit confused to who is Zelda's guard? And why did they bring Vivi here?))

Zelda stood straight when Vivi hugged Link, beginning to say something when the situation changed completely. "There is no need for violence." Zelda said quickly. "Link was not intending on harming you."

Vivi starred at Zelda but didn't let go of 'the wolf' as she kept her guard up. "I be the judge of that... " she said narrowing her eyes slightly as she glared at the princess. Yet she knew her position was very unfavorably. She pondered about what to actually do right now as she had no actual plan. "Why are you consping with these creatures princess?..."she said as she kept her eyes on them

"These 'creatures' are my friends. I am helping them." Zelda informed here, making sure to hold herself with a sense of power and dignity.

Link wagged his tail slightly, trying to seem less menacing. This wasn't good.
----
Midna awoke and watched Montross. She didn't know what time it was, but she knew it was late. Their fire had died down, and it was quiet. She went over to him. "I'll take my watch now. Get some sleep."