Midna's Servant [Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess]

Montross looked at her and gave her a small nod "It can be done..." he paused for a moment as he identified the male in the field besides the horse "...I am guessing that is your Link over there. I will do as you ask, just give me knowledge to what I need to do to achieve this." he said as he rose from his position "I don't need money..." he said as he held up his hand and gestured to her that he was not interested in that "...perhaps a place I could call a home." he said chuckling as he then turned back to look at Link, truly the army was his home and he never found anyone beside it. Army was everything he knew and now he was in a strange world under the employment of an even stranger woman, off course she was a very beautiful woman but that was not the case... there was something about her that she perhaps hid or just didn't show, she seemed dark and sad to him.

"Very well. I can inquire about housing in this land. I will return for updates when I can. Now don't be alarmed." She melded into the shadows, effectively disappearing from view. Nothing could detect her presence, not even the high tech equipment Montross had. She watched him for a moment, then went back to her post watching Link. The sun would soon rise, and Midna needed to be ready.

Montross watched her as she disappeared and smirked "You didn't quite understand what I meant but that's quite alright." he paused for a moment as she disappeared "Your not the only one with fancy tricks." he said smirking as he clicked a button on his helmet and his cloaking module kicked in, rendering him completely invisible. He assumed a prone position and turned the safety on his rifle, he laid there watching over this man called Link the high-tech devices allowed him to hear what they were talking for a fair bit away of the original location. He could listen in while they were talking and observe at the same time, ah the marvels of technology he said smirking inside his helmet.

Epona nudged Link, trying to get them to hurry. She could already see the sky lightening. If they didn't hurry, the sun would be up, and they would have trouble communicating. Besides, he still had to speak to the villagers.

Link turned to Zelda, noticing Epona's panic. "Something is wrong. Zelda, Midna snapped. I don't know why, but she's returned the curse-"

"Hush now, little one. The sun's is up now." Midna gave a cruel smile, then returned Link to his animal form. "There now isn't that better?"

Zelda gasped as Link turned back into his wolf form. It reminded her of all that time ago when she first saw him with Midna atop his back in her castle coated in twilight. "Link!" she dashed up to him, but stopped not far away from him. With her hand held out.
"Are you okay?" she knew he couldn't speak but...

Midna gave a laugh, then turned to the Princess. "Dear Zelda, you can understand this, yes? Surely you know I have a purpose to this. I lost my power once. I will NEVER Lose it again!" With that, She merged into the shadows once more, taking away any chance to bargain, plead, or otherwise persuade her to reconsider her actions.

Link growled at the place Midna disappeared at, then turned back to Zelda. In answer to her question, he Did his best to nod, then moved forward and pressed his nose into her hand. She had magic and many resources. If there was some way out of this, she might know it. More importantly, though, she had to help convince the villagers that he was still safe.

Sitting leaned back in some shrubs well out of sight because of the green that was growing around the place and his cloaking module Montross was completely hidden. He watched over this little fellow called Link and his companions, but then things changed the little man turned into a wolf... magic seemed to be a common thing here he thought don't explain the un-explainable it will just mess with your head was the thing he always said and it seems in this case it will be well said. His newest 'employer' appeared in-front of the girl and the boy that now turned into a wolf "What is this power she speaks of? Why is she so afraid of losing it... is there something wrong with that?" he thought but the more questions he asked himself the littler the answers. He remained in that position and continued to observe the group that gathered, constantly thinking of something and why was his employer so mysterious and evil towards the two down there, broken heart? But again the more questions he pose to littler the answers.

Midna chuckled as she traveled through the Shadows. She passed Moontross, and noted that he was following his orders. This pleased her. If it doesn't work out with Link, I might have to take this man instead. Then she continued on to watch over the Mirror of Twilight, ensuring that nobody used it for harm.
------
Epona saw that Link was a wolf again and shook out her mane. She knew he didn't have time to waste! Why didn't he listen to her? Of course, she didn't tell him this. It would only upset him. Then, she raised her head. She smelled someone nearby, though they didn't seem to be a threat.

Vivi watched as the one the princess talked too suddenly changed into a wolf, the sight caught her off guard and almost made her both gasp out and fall out of the tree even thought she quickly steadied herself. She noticed however that some weird creature talked to a man clad in strange armor who also suddenly turned into human form!... she was so confused with the sight wondering if all was sorcerers or if she was going mad. The man clad in armor spotted her and pointed something that she at first guessed was a crossbow and at this point didn't doubt that it could probe fatal to her if fired. She quickly leaped away, too shaken by everything at once to dare to stay at this scene any longer than she had too. Not caring much right now if she was spotted she quickly made her way down and dashed into the shadows of the forest and away from sight.

As Midna traveled back to watch over the Mirror of Twilight, she passed by a small band of people in the desert. Odd. I've never seen these people before. Midna was curious, so she watched to see what they were up to. (@ CuccoLady)

Name- Fallon
Species and job- King of the Gerudo tribe
Make up- yes
Appearance-
brisco_by_tracetincin-d5p28ch.jpg

Fallon rode across the blistering hot Gerudo Desert, the Arbiters Grounds his destination. It had been about a hundred years since his tribe had been in Hyrule, long ago running away to a small town named Termina to hide as pirates.

Now returning home, Fallon realized why his tribe had left! The only thing to see for miles was sand and a distant structure, which he supposed were the Arbiters Grounds. As Fallon avoided the occasional gorge he began to notice his white stallion heaving, remembering neither he or his horse had drank water for a day! A pirate was just not meant to live in a desert! It was madness that his sisters would choose the prince of the Gerudo Tribe to seek out their old home and look for their king, Ganondorf. It was even more maddening that no one in his tribe would believe that Ganondorf had finally been defeated and accept Fallon as their new Ruler.
"Fallon! Watch where your going!" Snapping Fallon out of his lonely day dreaming, Mariah jerked aside Belgard, Fallon's Arabian, as a green leach looking creature jumped out of the sand. "I know what your complaining about in your mind, so stop!" The lean red haired woman stated, giving him a sharp look.
"Don't yell at your king!" Fallon snapped back, glancing back to see five more young woman, covered head to toe with white linens to shield their faces from the sun. How he wished they had sent him alone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Midna was surprised. They look like Ganondorf. If they mean trouble, then I'll have to stop them. She then took in their horses and overall appearance. Their so travel worn, It'll be easy to destroy them. Midna saw where they were headed, and knew she had to protect the Mirror of Twilight. Summoning a large burst of energy, she appeared in front of the group, letting the magic swirl about in a display of her might. Trying to sound powerful and fierce, she let out a half roar. "Come no further!"

Fallon and his group came to a sudden stop when a strange figured thing appeared in front of them. The horses seemed nervous at first but the roar spooked them, making the horses rear and try to turn escape.
Fallon easily haulted his horse and regained control, his expression not fearful but ready for battle. Quickly his hand went to his curved sword, drawing it. "Who are you?!" He demanded with authority. "This is the Desert belonging to the Gerudo tribe!" He practically shouted. Seeing the familiar magic, he knew to be wary of the thing, experiencing his father's wrath through that magic.
The gerudo girls seemed anxious to escape, also reconizing the magic and fearing it themselves. A few girls looked to each other in question as to how this thing was able to create the magic.

Vivi didn't stop running until she reached the safety of the tavern of Hyrule. Slipping inside she tavern she would sink down on a chair neat the counter and finally folded back her big eared hood. " Phew... Oh my, you won't believe what I just vitnessed. The things I saw must be the juciest news of the century. she said as she panted and huffed while leaning on the counter.

Midna Felt the Surge of power and sensed that it came from Ganondorf. Hissing at Fallon, Midna looked right at him and saw the resemblance to his father. She was angered that he would dare return. "You, servant of Ganondorf, heed my words. We have slain your Master, and you are not welcome here. Be on your way!"
-----
One of the gossip hounds instantly started preening and listening. "Oh? And pray tell, what is this news? It had better not be more news about the Hylian Guard and that Agatha girl, because their siblings." She looked pleased with herself. As that lady looked at Vivi, she was sure it was old news, but it could be something fresh.

Fallon drew back slightly when she hissed though, when she suggested he a servant, Fallon's manner changed to a proud anger "Servant of Ganondorf?! Ha!" Fallon scoffed. "I am the king of the Gerudo's!" He stated, sitting up straight and proud in his saddle.
Meriah furrowed her eyebrows at the thought of their king Ganondorf dead! She glanced at Fallon when he declared himself the king, though said nothing. All the girls knew now that they would have to follow Fallons orders!

"So tell me," Fallon started, leaning of the horn of his saddle. "Who are you and why do you believe you can shun me from my own kingdom?" He asked, raising a fiery red eyebrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
(After the events of Twilight Princess, before the Mirror is broken, so human form. Please use the OOC page in the future. https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/midnas-servant-ooc-thread.86416/)

Midna looked at him. She could tell he was proud, and perhaps he wasn't like his father. Realizing that the current approach wasn't working, she spoke to him in a calm manner. "Look, Gerudo King. It has been many years, and things have changed. You can take back your desert- most people don't care. But stay away from the Arbiter's Grounds. That is a place sacred to my people, and if you ever enter there, I will destroy you."

Fallon sat back and smirked. "Sacred to your people? Heh, that is where my tribe has lived forever! It is also sacred to us! Also, I have never seen your type." Fallon said suspiciously. "What are you? Some sort of poe?" He asked, with a sense of genuine curiosity poking through his prideful act.

Mariah glanced at Fallon, drawing her sword now. "We don't have time to deal with it. We have to get to the Arbiter Grounds, Fallon." She explained anxiously.

Midna laughed at that. Oh, people of the light world were such odd creatures! "Tell you what. I'll answer one of your questions, and you'll answer one of mine. We can go back and forth for as long as you like. Your question was what am I. My answer is that I am one of the Twili. Now it's your turn. Why do you need to go to the Arbiter's Grounds?"