Mental Damages

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time skip is in the post. I'll mark it, hold on.
I see about the mental institute. Will edit.

I meant for you to add the post you posted this morning to the end of the post you made this weekend without making a new post.

So I wouldnt have to view those deleted posts xD

Nah, no problem.
Just dont start another ooc talk in the IC ;)

pssst @PigIron where did you go?

People should post, problem is that mentions doesnt seem to work...

(I have sent mentions to everyone in here for another rp Im starting up. And If none of you have gotten those alerts, something is wrong with the mentions.)
@PigIron does this menyion work ?

Can't guys, I'm really busy. I'll be able to Thursday or so. Not before. Sorry :/

I think Bill will be close to an aneurysm with my next post. Tehe~ ;P

I cant get over the fact that Sasha was keeping it from blowing by holding down the handle, and Bill just took it from her and threw into a fridge...

Oh well xD

He acted as soon as the pin came out, and even if you hold the fuse handle the timer still runs down. the grenade just doesn't explode till you let it go, thus blowing your hand off.

yeah, so tape it shut...
you people dont think of the obvious ;)

I hate the alerts not working properly...

The usual clean room with seats along the walls, a half-circle of a counter at the wall opposite the entrance. Two corridors leading to the right and left. There is a woman in her fifties at the reception, and an old-looking fella resting in one of the chairs to the right, beside that corridor.

Give me today, and I'll post. Was busy and I apologise :/

Status
Not open for further replies.