Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monopoisoner

Original poster
topmain.jpg
Welcome to MEMENTO MORI, a roleplay run by mono and soli. Please take note that the roleplay was constructed WITHOUT MOBILE VIEW in mind. It should still be mostly readable, but ideally viewed from a desktop. If any posts look wonky, we recommend refreshing to get rid of the "new" post tag. c: We hope you enjoy your stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hellblindi aahhh my child <3

mini-announcement: i broke my keyboard so don't expect my CS until I get it fixed/buy a new one. sorry for the inconvenience. u n u

@hellblindi aahhh my child <3

mini-announcement: i broke my keyboard so don't expect my CS until I get it fixed/buy a new one. sorry for the inconvenience. u n u
Mono you have like the worst of luck in the universe. @n@ Start collecting lucky pennies and four leaf clovers or something. LOL

Reactions: Pyosimros
@Birb
if i could even find either of those things with any consistency that'd be great
in other news I tried archery for the first time and looks like I'm pretty decent at it (only got two arrows off the target circle)

@Pyosimros
nah cake was a hit and was consumed within a day - coming from a family where a small cake can last two weeks (we don't like most cakes)

going out with luke tomorrow to buy a keyboard since I finally found a store that stocks non-apple mac-compatible keyboards

Reactions: Birb
@Soli
@monopoisoner

Hi there. Unfortunately, I'll have to withdraw my application from this RP (see Rule #2 about availability). I have major changes going on in RL and can't predict whether I'll be around much on a consistent basis (or how much).

Thanks for your consideration of my character and enjoy yourselves!

@Birb
if i could even find either of those things with any consistency that'd be great
in other news I tried archery for the first time and looks like I'm pretty decent at it (only got two arrows off the target circle)

@Pyosimros
nah cake was a hit and was consumed within a day - coming from a family where a small cake can last two weeks (we don't like most cakes)

going out with luke tomorrow to buy a keyboard since I finally found a store that stocks non-apple mac-compatible keyboards
Tbh my luck isn't that great either. It's all wasted on sporadic bursts of good in-game or rl RNG pfft.
I've never shot an arrow in my whole entire life but Nano says that the first day is the day of sore arms LOL

@Pyosimros
The only way to blow up a cake literally...is by baking it when the batter is too close to the edge of the pan. o-o that's not even exploding tho LOL
It's more like...bubbling over?
And no I don't think you can blow it up by sticking a whole egg in there. Doesn't heat up fast enough like it does in the microwave.

I solemnly swear that I've only blown up a cake once in my whole entire baking history. o-o And that was only because I forgot that it was a rising cake. Oops

lol, reminds me of the like only Anime I watched: Death Parade.

So...is it still open?

@Ravenfrost
that's a shame, but thank you for telling us friend! o7

@Nue
yes it is! we hit a bit of a snag because I lost access to a functioning keyboard, but I've fixed that issue now :'D

@Birb
I didn't experience sore arms but my friends have been joking I've gained muscle from baking bread LOL
the only real baking disaster I've had so far were some failed bread + an overworked cake + pie crust that fucked up
Thankfully, only the last one ever reached the "i can't fucking eat this" level

Reactions: Birb
Okay,
@Ravenfrost
that's a shame, but thank you for telling us friend! o7

@Nue
yes it is! we hit a bit of a snag because I lost access to a functioning keyboard, but I've fixed that issue now :'D

@Birb
I didn't experience sore arms but my friends have been joking I've gained muscle from baking bread LOL
the only real baking disaster I've had so far were some failed bread + an overworked cake + pie crust that fucked up
Thankfully, only the last one ever reached the "i can't fucking eat this" level
I guess I'll be making a character sheet then?

@Nue
you'll need to fill out two app forms where you'll essentially need to pitch your character ideas to us
read in the rules for further details, as I believe we explained the instructions fairly clearly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.